TV-Cards (6 Viewers)

Discussions about TV-Cards and their drivers in here
Not directly, because their streams are not compatible. The only possibility would be via something like the VODServer "plugin": https://forum.team-mediaportal.com/threads/vodserver-watch-internet-streams-as-tv-channels.121732/
Not directly, because their streams are not compatible. The only possibility would be via something like the VODServer "plugin"...
I live in an area which has woodland next to our property and proximity of the taller oak and ash trees are making it very...
Replies
Views
Hi guys. Thanks for your suggestion. It came in just the last minute, as I was about to return it to the vendor. If you had waited just one more day to reply, I would have sent it back. The real issue here was that I had bought my new HTPC (Skylake CPU and the works) and the tuner seperately, and the tuner arrived before the...
Hi guys. Thanks for your suggestion. It came in just the last minute, as I was about to return it to the vendor. If you had waited...
I recently bought a Terratec H7 rev 4 card, which I wanted to use in my new HTPC, that I just built, but I keep getting BSODs when...
Replies
Views
Hi, Thank you for your tips. I managed to install the Win 7 FireDTV 5.7 Beta driver.
Hi, Thank you for your tips. I managed to install the Win 7 FireDTV 5.7 Beta driver.
Hi everybody, I use Digital Everywhere FireDTV S2 as TV-card. When I installed Win10 64 bit, it turned out (as expected before)...
Replies
Views
Appreciate the quick response :)
Appreciate the quick response :)
Hello guys, I am looking for a new card to buy since my skysta hd2 doesnt want to work in mp with motor setup. I was using an old...
Replies
Views
Good things? :eek: They seem to have significantly reduced their range of products, possibly because of comments like these: https://www.amazon.co.uk/product-reviews/B004V2LKT8/ref=cm_cr_dp_hist_one?ie=UTF8&filterByStar=one_star&showViewpoints=0 But perhaps others have had better experiences? -- from CyberSimian in the UK
Good things? :eek: They seem to have significantly reduced their range of products, possibly because of comments like these...
Am I right in thinking that to avoid a common issue of failed initialisation of tuners after waking from s3, its best to go for a...
Replies
Views
Yes I saw that. Thank you for the confirmation.
Yes I saw that. Thank you for the confirmation.
I am getting tired of the big box for my media centre (and having to fight with it just to watch TV) so I am looking at using one...
Replies
Views
Will that work with CI+ CAM to be able to see encrypted Boxer HD channels also? (Yes, I have a valid Boxer subscription and card) /Jonas...
Will that work with CI+ CAM to be able to see encrypted Boxer HD channels also? (Yes, I have a valid Boxer subscription and card)...
Hi All Living in Denmark with Boxer TV. Currently i have to no-name TV cards in my Windows 2008 TV server which works perfectly...
Replies
Views
Hi wigspotter I guess you are not using a smartcard in your EyeTV Diversity? I hava an Elgato EyTV One which supports a smartcard for scrambled channels. Just as you everything works fine until I want5 to watch a scrammbled channel. Then I get the message; Timeshifting not possible.... Hubert
Hi wigspotter I guess you are not using a smartcard in your EyeTV Diversity? I hava an Elgato EyTV One which supports a smartcard...
Hi I try to buy my first tv tuner and wondering can I use this with mediaportal...
Replies
Views
Hi lads...I know this is little bit off topic,but can you recommend some of DVB-T2 USB tuner MP1? Sorry,but i cant found any post about it...thanks
Hi lads...I know this is little bit off topic,but can you recommend some of DVB-T2 USB tuner MP1? Sorry,but i cant found any post...
Hi all, I've recently bought a Terratec Cinergy T2 HD Stick DVB-T/T2 USB tuner (specs here [PDF]...
Replies
Views
Hej Morten, I have the same problems with my new boxer tv ci+. . Where did you buy your Smit viaccess module in denmark ? Is it a CI+ or CI module?
Hej Morten, I have the same problems with my new boxer tv ci+. . Where did you buy your Smit viaccess module in denmark ? Is it a...
Hi. I am a new user of Mediaportal. My "problem" is that I have a tuner kit from Digital Devices: Octopus Twin CI v4 with 4...
Replies
Views
Cascaded CAMs (multiple CAMs linked to one tuner) are not supported. Aside from that, no known problems. Having said that, your product is very new. I'm not aware of anybody who has tested it before now. So, I suggest you provide log files.
Cascaded CAMs (multiple CAMs linked to one tuner) are not supported. Aside from that, no known problems. Having said that, your...
Hello, i cannot access the cam menu (unicam 4.0) with my new octopus CI S2 pro: the selected card doesn't support CI menu or Cam...
Replies
Views
anyone knows if the Digital Devices OctopusCI S2 Pro is working fine in mediaportal? CAM module? Or is the TBS6992 recommended?
anyone knows if the Digital Devices OctopusCI S2 Pro is working fine in mediaportal? CAM module? Or is the TBS6992 recommended?
Hi, i'm searching for the best DVB-S2 Dual Tuner Dual CI PCIe Card. I found TBS6992 DVB-S2 Dual Tuner Dual CI PCIe Card and...
Replies
Views
Yes, i tried this some years ago and it worked. If log files are of interest, just tell me. Then i would reproduce DVB-T mapping with 5.0.1.8. I prefer renaming to "KNCBDACTRL_off.dll". After that a reboot of windows is required in any case.
Yes, i tried this some years ago and it worked. If log files are of interest, just tell me. Then i would reproduce DVB-T mapping...
Hi, I found a way to fix the DiSEqC problem for the Hauppauge Nova-S PCI card. I guess the same solution can also be applied to...
Replies
Views
mm is right, I never received a sample card. Plus, after sending couple of e-mails to TT and not becoming an answer, TT is lost for me. If they are showing such an "interest" to open source projects who are trying to support their products, then it's not worth the money (my opinion). As an alternative, you can take a look at the new...
mm is right, I never received a sample card. Plus, after sending couple of e-mails to TT and not becoming an answer, TT is lost for...
Hi everyone :) I recently bought this card: http://www.technotrend.eu/2990/TT-TVStick__CT2-4400.html and have some problems. Most...
Replies
Views
AFAIK there are 4. The first 3 seem to use the same driver, so maybe only minor differences. However r4 has a completely separate/different driver. Okay, so that means you don't have r4 hardware. Best driver to use is almost certainly the one from here ("TERRATEC_H7_Drv_Setup_1.00.07.601_XP_Vista_7_8_**Bit.exe")...
AFAIK there are 4. The first 3 seem to use the same driver, so maybe only minor differences. However r4 has a completely...
I have recently upgraded my HTPC from Windows 7 to Windows 10. Unfortunately, the TerraTec H7 drivers apparently do not support...
Replies
Views
Hello everybody :) I have installed MP2 and my Airstar TV Card is found in the software, but if i scan for channels, nothing is found. The Card works well with DVBViewer and there it is no problem to find the tv channels. Any idea what i do wrong? I use Windows7 64bit ... if you need any logs, please tell me which one. I have...
Hello everybody :) I have installed MP2 and my Airstar TV Card is found in the software, but if i scan for channels, nothing is...
Hello everybody :) I have installed MP2 and my Airstar TV Card is found in the software, but if i scan for channels, nothing is...
Replies
Views
Ahhh, I understand. :) Originally I provided the installation instructions in the first post: https://forum.team-mediaportal.com/threads/tbs-ci-cam-support-and-other-improvements.103276/ Maybe they need to be updated. Sure. :)
Ahhh, I understand. :) Originally I provided the installation instructions in the first post...
Hi, I used for months the TBS 6982 card with MediaPortal 1.9, after applying the patch 1.6 found in...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 Dual DVB-S/T Cards DE
Thank you for the reply Glenn. This was exactly the card I was considering.
Thank you for the reply Glenn. This was exactly the card I was considering.
Dear All I have just got to the stage where I want to install a new tuner card and have both Freesat and Freeveiw HD facilities...
Replies
Views
Thanks for your answers In fact, I was looking to the TechnoTrend Connect CT2-4650 CI http://www.technotrend.eu/2987/TT-connect_CT2-4650_CI.html It is listed as 'non supported', and the supported version Connect CT-3650 CI is not available anymore...
Thanks for your answers In fact, I was looking to the TechnoTrend Connect CT2-4650 CI...
Hello, Looking at the MediaPortal DVB-C support matrix, it looks a bit outdated. I would like to upgrade with server to Windows...
Replies
Views
Hello and welcome If you intend to use it to receive DVB-T TV/radio then it will probably work (>90% chance). I can't guarantee because I don't have the tuner, but I'd be very surprised if it didn't work (after proper driver installation, configuration etc.). If you intend to use it to receive analog TV and/or FM radio then it could...
Hello and welcome If you intend to use it to receive DVB-T TV/radio then it will probably work (>90% chance). I can't guarantee...
Hello I am going to buy AVerTV Hybrid Volar HD H830 (http://avertv.avermedia.com/product/ProductDetail.aspx?Id=501). Anyone have...
Replies
Views
Hi! This was the solution - i had to set the "CAM enabled" option! It takes some time to switch to an encrypted channel, but it works! When switching to "Pulse 4" i get the message "Channel is encrypted" - this should work with ORF card too. But ORF1 and ORF2 are working! Regarding EyeTV: Seems that i forgot to write back.... Sorry...
Hi! This was the solution - i had to set the "CAM enabled" option! It takes some time to switch to an encrypted channel, but it...
Hi! I have posted this Problem in the german community, but no answer - hope the international community can help! I have bought...
Replies
Views
The first tuner card that I purchased (for use with WMC) was a Hauppauge Nova TD-500 dual-tuner PCI card. Actually, I purchased three cards, because I wanted six DVB-T tuners in my HTPC. The problem with this arrangement was that one card by itself worked fine, but two or more did not; they failed to be recognised on wake from...
The first tuner card that I purchased (for use with WMC) was a Hauppauge Nova TD-500 dual-tuner PCI card. Actually, I purchased...
Well, as the title says, I would like to adquire a decent / good and no problematic DVB-T dual tuner with good integration with...
Replies
Views
Tv Cards are the weakest pc computer parts, at least from my experience. I've managed to damage at least 3-4 of them. Last week one of my (two) dvb-t usb tv tuners died (is not recognized anymore). I remember of an Hauppauge hvr-1300 that suddenly failed (many many years ago) and so on. After a while some of their components begin to...
Tv Cards are the weakest pc computer parts, at least from my experience. I've managed to damage at least 3-4 of them. Last week one...
Hi, I have a Hauppauge PVR-150 and HVR-1100. The PVR with hardware encoding looks OK set to highest bitrate, but no where near the...
Replies
Views
I'm interested in the analog TV quality you get from the WinTV HVR 2255. I have PAL TV here, so I'm not sure how much applies, but probably its applicable. Can you just say how you experience the analog TV image compared to other cards you have or have had, and perhaps viewing TV directly without computer? Thnx!
I'm interested in the analog TV quality you get from the WinTV HVR 2255. I have PAL TV here, so I'm not sure how much applies, but...
I have a WinTV HVR 2255 card installed in my computer and wanted to try MediaPortal, but I constantly get the Graph Building error...
Replies
Views
My data cap is only 10 GB per month, so I'm limited in how much I can download. I chose to download 40 MB from the MEPO_CBR_20Mb.ts for examination... When I use TransEdit to examine the sample, it looks like the video data rate is approximately 20 Mb/s as expected. Interestingly, TransEdit is telling me that ~3.5% of video packets...
My data cap is only 10 GB per month, so I'm limited in how much I can download. I chose to download 40 MB from the MEPO_CBR_20Mb.ts...
I have just discovered Hauppauge has released its new capture card. The card is called the "Colossus 2." I have looked through...
Replies
Views
Thanks - I missed your post before somehow. The part that gets hottest on mine (and on the BG card) is at the other end of the card near where the power connector is. Presumably it's the voltage converters for the LNB power. I've not noticed the actual "box" part getting that hot on mine. My motherboard is horizontal, like in a...
Thanks - I missed your post before somehow. The part that gets hottest on mine (and on the BG card) is at the other end of the...
EDIT: This turned out to be the card dying rather than a BIOS-related detection problem...
Replies
Views
Hello again The installation instructions are provided in the first post of the thread that I linked. The only difference with the 1.6 patch is there is no longer a TsWriter in the patch, and instruction 4 does not apply (there's only one TVLibrary.dll provided). Please make sure you take a backup! ;) As per the installation...
Hello again The installation instructions are provided in the first post of the thread that I linked. The only difference with the...
My installation is new. Have 4 Quattro LNBs connected to a Multiswitch and to a TBS6922 card and a TBS5922SE USB tuner. It all...
Replies
Views
thanks oh lord: I have IPTV :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
thanks oh lord: I have IPTV :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
Hi! Does anybody know if one of the following Dvbt2 Sticks works with Mediaportal...
Replies
Views
Nice. :) Don't hesitate to ask if you have any further questions.
Nice. :) Don't hesitate to ask if you have any further questions.
Hi guys, so I have an OTA antenna and get some Canadian HD channels and I need to select the right ATSC card to perform these. I...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 Tuner Problems DE
Hello, welcome to our forum! It looks like it's analog card without inbuild hardware encoder. In such cases you should install one of common encoders to make it work with MediaPortal http://wiki.team-mediaportal.com/9_Glossary/Encoder?highlight=encoder...
Hello, welcome to our forum! It looks like it's analog card without inbuild hardware encoder. In such cases you should install one...
Hello Im new to MediaPortal and im having some problems with my TV-Tuners, The first one is a old Hauppage WinTV-7164 When im...
Replies
Views
Top Bottom