TV-Cards (18 Viewers)

Discussions about TV-Cards and their drivers in here
MP1 MP2 EyeTV Netstream 4Sat in MediaPortal? (1 Viewer) DE
MOI can't do that, it is simply a small DVB-S tuner using Linux to power it. Windows has no way to access the tuner and so cannot be used in MediaPortal. Sat>IP is the way forward for DVB-S and I can't wait for MP to be able to use it correctly as like everyone else, getting above four tuners gives me a cabling headache!
MOI can't do that, it is simply a small DVB-S tuner using Linux to power it. Windows has no way to access the tuner and so cannot...
MePo support for this cool thingie? Today I use HDhomerun DVB-C but want to switch to DVB-S2. I do not want to use PCI or USB...
Replies
Views
Thank You guys very much for your help an patience! Of course it works now(y)
Thank You guys very much for your help an patience! Of course it works now(y)
There are new HD channels in german TV. Unfortunately when I try to receive them I get an error.(Preview failed:NoSignalDetected)...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 DVBSky S950C DE
siehe deinen anderen Thread...
siehe deinen anderen Thread...
Hallo, Kann man mit der TV-Karte DVBSky S950C (mit CI-Modul) verschlüsselte Programme ansehen? Wie geht das? Oder wird sie in...
Replies
Views
I use the DuoFlex / Octopus cards from http://shop.digital-devices.de/ What I really like about these is that a single PCIe adapter can support up to 8x tuners (4x dual cards) and you can mix and match DVB-S2 and DVB-T standards. They've been rock solid for me with MP 1.4 and 1.5. The only problem I have is that they seem to be...
I use the DuoFlex / Octopus cards from http://shop.digital-devices.de/ What I really like about these is that a single PCIe...
Hi there, I currently have a Hauppauge HVR-2200 (2 x DVB-T tuners) and an Haupauge Nova SD2 (1X DVB-S2), using them to pick up...
Replies
Views
the links didn't give me much information but the miniguide gave me what the problem was. From my cable provider i get some viasat channels and when i record one of these channel almost all the other become red(in the miniguide). So if I record fx: discovery channel and then one of the viasat channel all the other become red but the...
the links didn't give me much information but the miniguide gave me what the problem was. From my cable provider i get some viasat...
Hi, I search the forum but didn't find. I would like to know how many recording / watch channels the DD duoflex CT can do at the...
Replies
Views
When I say attic it's actually a room up there, with windows, and the roof is insulated. So it doesn't get hot like a normal attic, which I agree would be a bad place for a PC.
When I say attic it's actually a room up there, with windows, and the roof is insulated. So it doesn't get hot like a normal attic...
Hi, I've currently got 2 TBS 6981s for my TV server but I'm sick of having four satellite cables coming out of the wall...
Replies
Views
You are really fast. Thank you for help. It seems to work. In the last days I searched only about the Inf Tee log entries and find no solution. Thank you very much. Sonny84
You are really fast. Thank you for help. It seems to work. In the last days I searched only about the Inf Tee log entries and find...
Hello, I have a question about usage of digital devices octopus twin common interface with one duo flex S2 extension. When I...
Replies
Views
Sorry for not clearing this up, but my case only allows one horizontal full-height slot. I"ll try changing slots when I get home. And yes, yellow exclamation mark for "unknown device" EDIT: I switched to the bottom x16 slot, reinstalled the drivers from the TBS website and it worked! Thank you, i'm a happy man! :)
Sorry for not clearing this up, but my case only allows one horizontal full-height slot. I"ll try changing slots when I get home...
Greetings, Installed my TBS6985 DVB-S2 card in my htpc running win7. I installed the drivers and connected the card in a pci x16...
Replies
Views
Glad to see that you managed to solve the problem. I hope they replaced the broken tuner. All these tuners are made in China, and I believe they do not do so high standard quality checking, resulting on faulty cards on market. And not just DVBSky, but all the other brands. These are excellent cards, after thorough testing I can say...
Glad to see that you managed to solve the problem. I hope they replaced the broken tuner. All these tuners are made in China, and I...
Morning, My TBS6981 gave in last week. I don't think mine suffered any temperature related issues, but I have read that they run...
Replies
Views
Don't know about the multichannel decryption, but as for getting your hands on TBS cards, the easy way is buying from the UK. And then getting the hardware from the UK ebay site http://www.ebay.co.uk/
Don't know about the multichannel decryption, but as for getting your hands on TBS cards, the easy way is buying from the UK. And...
Hello there, I'm trying to get the TBS6985 here in Belgium using an invoice. (small company) Is this possible? Apparently not, if...
Replies
Views
Mediaportal 1.5 is out, great work guys was wondering if there is a new patch for HDPVR-2.
Mediaportal 1.5 is out, great work guys was wondering if there is a new patch for HDPVR-2.
Replies
Views
I received my hdpvr2 installed the drivers only and reboot server. I upgraded to 1.5 pre release applied the patch dll files and the hdpvr2 was recognized. Best way to make this work with a mix of analogue cards ie pvr150 is to create a new group called HD and assign all HD channels to this group. Then you must edit the channel one by...
I received my hdpvr2 installed the drivers only and reboot server. I upgraded to 1.5 pre release applied the patch dll files and...
Does anybody know if this device is supported in media...
Replies
Views
Can you send an e-mail to me (tiithe(att)msn.com). I reply then Teamviewer info. I don't want to publish that here. Thanks for effort :)
Can you send an e-mail to me (tiithe(att)msn.com). I reply then Teamviewer info. I don't want to publish that here. Thanks for...
Hi im having problems scaning channels just says no signal ive spent days reading on differnt forums and checking settings and...
Replies
Views
Not all pixelation is caused by bad signal quality...
Not all pixelation is caused by bad signal quality...
Gentle people, I have a slight conundrum which is driving me insane (and my wife). Ive been using mediaportal for a great many...
Replies
Views
Hi everybody, I'm using mediaportal 1.3 on a windows 7 64bit on an intel i3220 p8h77m board with 8Gb RAM (4 dedicated to ramdisk) I'm having issues with a dvb-t stick which sometimes is not recognized by the system. Probably due to a loose antenna connector I sometimes have continuity error during registrations. As it is a chinese...
Hi everybody, I'm using mediaportal 1.3 on a windows 7 64bit on an intel i3220 p8h77m board with 8Gb RAM (4 dedicated to ramdisk)...
Hi everybody, I'm using mediaportal 1.3 on a windows 7 64bit on an intel i3220 p8h77m board with 8Gb RAM (4 dedicated to ramdisk)...
Replies
Views
I have problems when high definción tune channels. It looks pixelated and is jerky. Sd channels are perfect. I see perfectly 1080p mkv movies on my HTPC. I have windows 7 ultimate 32 bit with 4 GB of ram. thanks
I have problems when high definción tune channels. It looks pixelated and is jerky. Sd channels are perfect. I see perfectly 1080p...
I have problems when high definción tune channels. It looks pixelated and is jerky. Sd channels are perfect. I see perfectly 1080p...
Replies
Views
DiSEqC 1.0 4 port switching will be supported with the next generation TV Server. It should already work with MediaPortal 2 and the corresponding version of TV Server: https://forum.team-mediaportal.com/threads/testbuilds-for-native-mp2-tv.114068/ [edit: I note that as far as I know the drivers are not capable of sending raw DiSEqC...
DiSEqC 1.0 4 port switching will be supported with the next generation TV Server. It should already work with MediaPortal 2 and the...
Well, it works on one satellite, but when will disecq-switching be supported..? (Yes, probably should have bought a TBS card...
Replies
Views
Okay, so then you should be aware that you'll need a patch for DiSEqC support with the TBS card. You won't require a patch for the DD card, but the DD card can only support 4 port switches. In other words, the TBS card has better DiSEqC support but requires a patch.
Okay, so then you should be aware that you'll need a patch for DiSEqC support with the TBS card. You won't require a patch for the...
Hi. I'm upgrading my single seat setup to a multiseat (thinking to buy 3 nuc?). At the moment I've a Digital Devices Cine S2 and I...
Replies
Views
After 16 mounths one of my cards has broken :( My TV-server runs 24/7 but when I whent on a hollyday I turnd off the server and disconnected the antena cables (just incase there is a thunderstorm). When I got back, I connected all cables again, and last of all the power cable. When the server started it cannot find the card. I will...
After 16 mounths one of my cards has broken :( My TV-server runs 24/7 but when I whent on a hollyday I turnd off the server and...
Hi there, after my TTbudget S2-1600 broke down i am in the need for a new TV Card for my HTPC. There are two cards which are...
Replies
Views
Hi, Hope someone can help. I have 2 cables to a satellite dish and 2 cables to an aerial (freeview). What would be the best tuner card/s to supply satellite and freeview to the various raspberry pi's i have round the house. Thanks in advance.
Hi, Hope someone can help. I have 2 cables to a satellite dish and 2 cables to an aerial (freeview). What would be the best...
Hi, Hope someone can help. I have 2 cables to a satellite dish and 2 cables to an aerial (freeview). What would be the best...
Replies
Views
I will be posting a mini review of this USB device when I can get it to pick up a signal on DVB-T/T2. Mainly testing for use with small form factor where you may have restriction in using a pci or pci-x card. In the meantime has anyone else got one of these TBS USB 5220, any feedback or info welcome good or bad.
I will be posting a mini review of this USB device when I can get it to pick up a signal on DVB-T/T2. Mainly testing for use with...
I will be posting a mini review of this USB device when I can get it to pick up a signal on DVB-T/T2. Mainly testing for use with...
Replies
Views
The only Card I know which Support 4 Tuners with cam Support is the digital-devices cine S2: http://www.digitaldevices.de/english/Cine_S2.html But you have to check if your Smartcard and cam module works with this Card. What you could also do is to checkout this: http://www.smartwi.net/ Thats my solution. I use a dual-tuner Card with...
The only Card I know which Support 4 Tuners with cam Support is the digital-devices cine S2...
Hi. As my providers in Belgium only offer ridiculous settopboxes OR CI+ cards, i'm going to get sat tv shortly. However, I would...
Replies
Views
Hi, I'm looking for a user who has a DVBSky S950 or 952 card and has a multi-LNB setup with a switch or a motor to move the dish. The main question is: are the S950/952 card DiSEqC functions supported by Media Portal 1.4.0 (or any version)? Is the card able to use the switch to change between multiple LNB's? Is it able to drive...
Hi, I'm looking for a user who has a DVBSky S950 or 952 card and has a multi-LNB setup with a switch or a motor to move the dish...
Hi, I'm looking for a user who has a DVBSky S950 or 952 card and has a multi-LNB setup with a switch or a motor to move the dish...
Replies
Views
Cheers buddy, for some reason something has changed and I'm not the only person getting these errors. Chris
Cheers buddy, for some reason something has changed and I'm not the only person getting these errors. Chris
Hi as title I'm having trouble with getting the new TBS drivers to work correctly, I get a lot of SDT/BAT/NIT errors when I scan...
Replies
Views
happy for you :) I don't get it work though... Setup: MP 1.4 (patched files for CI support, worked before with Conax cam), Unicam Evo (HW 3.0, Troja 3.13), german Sky V14 (NDS, activated, works in my TV) do you have any hints? EDIT: I would not call the CI support of TBS Cards of MP "excellent and robust". I would say: if you plan...
happy for you :) I don't get it work though... Setup: MP 1.4 (patched files for CI support, worked before with Conax cam), Unicam...
After a long journey of testing different TV-Cards, CAM's and Software, i found in the TBS 6928 and the Unicam Deltracrypt the...
Replies
Views
Hi, I'm switching to DVB-S2 from DVB-C and I very much need a reliable card. I do not need twin tuner, a single one is enough. I was looking at the DVBSky cards, and I read they are quite good and reliable, no issues with drivers, stand-by, freezing, shuttering, slow channel change, etc. I have a small itx home media server based on...
Hi, I'm switching to DVB-S2 from DVB-C and I very much need a reliable card. I do not need twin tuner, a single one is enough. I...
Hi, I'm switching to DVB-S2 from DVB-C and I very much need a reliable card. I do not need twin tuner, a single one is enough. I...
Replies
Views
Hi! I wonder if you managed to find a good working DVB-S2 card that has no problems or whatsoever with MP? I'm about to buy a DVB-S2 card, and I almost bought SkyStar 2 Express HD PCIe, but I saw that many users have serious problems with these cards, or at least with previous models. I think the standby bug is present on this cards...
Hi! I wonder if you managed to find a good working DVB-S2 card that has no problems or whatsoever with MP? I'm about to buy a...
Hi, Since I started with MediaPortal five years ago I have a TechniSat SkyStar 2 TV - PCI - DVB-S (MPEG2). Good quality but some...
Replies
Views
Ok, i thought so, but why did it work 10 yeaes ago with WinTV? As I said, it is not so important. How about the Hauppauge HVR 1300 für analoge capturing? Does this card work with Windows 7 64bit and 12GB System Memory ? Emulators are nice, but I like the retro feeling of the original controlers. So I think the best way would be a...
Ok, i thought so, but why did it work 10 yeaes ago with WinTV? As I said, it is not so important. How about the Hauppauge HVR 1300...
Hello, i m searching for a new composite/s-video capture card (PAL), which I would like to use in MediaPortal. I want to use my...
Replies
Views
Hi mm1352000, Yeah what you mention makes sense. I have heard this issue happening a lot with Gigabyte MBs and other TV cards too. For everyone's entertainment I will share with you the response I got from Gigabyte: Dear Scott, Due to sleep issue is usually related to memory modules, VGA driver and Genuine Windows OS, please try...
Hi mm1352000, Yeah what you mention makes sense. I have heard this issue happening a lot with Gigabyte MBs and other TV cards too...
Hi, Ever since I upgraded my motherboard, CPU, RAM and HDD, MP will crash consistently after waking my HTPC from sleep. I looked...
Replies
Views
This bug is still not fixed :(
This bug is still not fixed :(
Hi there, Is anyone else having problems with this card in MP? I also have an HVR-2200 which always works fine but when I...
Replies
Views
Top Bottom