TV-Server (18 Viewers)

TV-Server Plugins created from users for users, can be found here.
Hi All, As more and more Stage6 spinoff sites are popping up, I am wondering if there is a plugin or will be a plugin that can parse these sites. I have been a Mediaportal user for a couple of years now and use one plugin, DR ripper, to do this on a Danish TV site. It works quite well, as long as nothing is changed on the website. I...
Hi All, As more and more Stage6 spinoff sites are popping up, I am wondering if there is a plugin or will be a plugin that can...
Hi All, As more and more Stage6 spinoff sites are popping up, I am wondering if there is a plugin or will be a plugin that can...
Replies
Views
Hello Community! Are there any informations or recommended settings for the new plugin "Refresh EPG scheduler" or must i conly copy the .dll into the \MediaPortal TV Server\Plugins - Folder? I wish you all a happy and succesful new year! Best regards Helios
Hello Community! Are there any informations or recommended settings for the new plugin "Refresh EPG scheduler" or must i conly...
Hello Community! Are there any informations or recommended settings for the new plugin "Refresh EPG scheduler" or must i conly...
Replies
Views
Dear developpers, What is one of the most frustrating things with mediaportal is that the Scanning of Digital TV and radio channels is a pain to get it done right, the DVBC files in TvServer are out of date most of the time or not present at all for the region someone lives. I have the skills to make a DVBC file myself (also...
Dear developpers, What is one of the most frustrating things with mediaportal is that the Scanning of Digital TV and radio...
Dear developpers, What is one of the most frustrating things with mediaportal is that the Scanning of Digital TV and radio...
Replies
Views
Top Bottom