Amazon Prime Germany? (1 Viewer)

popy

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • July 3, 2011
    Hey guys.

Have tested the plugin/site with the newest online DLL and it works on one mashine.
    But it crashs my second main HTPC.
    I have setup the plugin to use the internal player.
    ill can reproduce the crash/issue:
    • Ill start an movie with 4000kbps
    • the movie runs a few minutes and than it just stopped and MP hangs! (so happend 4 times yesterday), no error popup nothing, just the latest picture of the movies is shown and the MP task hangs.
    • Today it just crashed MP two times (Mediaportal.exe funktiniert nicht mehr)
    Just for my confirmation, is the blue progressbar at the info popup, how much MP/OV has buffered?
    If yes, the issue is no bandwith issue, because yesterday the progressbar was at the right end when the issue occurred.
    Also yesterday i have watched a movie without any hickup on my second HTPC.

All other medias (LiveTV, MKVs, AVIs...) running in FullHD without any issues on booth machines.
    Dont know if it matters but i am running Atmolight Plugin, ReClock, AC3 Filter and LAV Filters.

Anyone with similar issues?

Debug Log comes at the evening
    thx
    pOpY

popy

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • July 3, 2011
    Ok guys,

ill think ill found the culprit. My 64GB SSD run out of space.
    When OV buffers an Instant Video Stream, it buffers the "complete" movie!
    So i have seen that my system was running our of physical RAM and windows begun to fill the page file, this leads to no free space -> MP crashed.
    Now i have cleaned up 10GB space but illt think windows will do its best that ill run out of space quickly again :D
    Its late here and i cant test anymore today (-> wife ;) ) but ill think that was the issue.
    Everytime the RAM runs out of space MP crashed.

My question: Is it possible that the Instant VIdeo plugin does'nt buffer so much data into the future?
    Isn't that very bandwith consuming for amazon?
    Is there a setting which i havent found :p ?

If there isnt any setting ill think i have to upgrade my HTPCs with an 128GB SSD.

thx
    pOpY

popy

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • July 3, 2011
    Hey guys.

Found the Folder where MPUrlSourceSplitter is saving the temp files: "C:\ProgramData\Team MediaPortal\MPUrlSourceSplitter".
    As expected when ill start a movie the complete movie is saved in this folder.
    I have now upgraded my SSD and my issue is gone.

pOpY

Der_Bub

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • June 17, 2008
    Cologne
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    Hello,

is it possible to enable Dolby Digital sound?

Which settings are have to be done?

And last one : A German movie which safely supports DD.

THANKS!

lsf3og

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • October 15, 2010
    Berlin
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    Ok guys,

ill think ill found the culprit. My 64GB SSD run out of space.
    When OV buffers an Instant Video Stream, it buffers the "complete" movie!
    So i have seen that my system was running our of physical RAM and windows begun to fill the page file, this leads to no free space -> MP crashed.
    Now i have cleaned up 10GB space but illt think windows will do its best that ill run out of space quickly again :D
    Its late here and i cant test anymore today (-> wife ;) ) but ill think that was the issue.
    Everytime the RAM runs out of space MP crashed.

My question: Is it possible that the Instant VIdeo plugin does'nt buffer so much data into the future?
    Isn't that very bandwith consuming for amazon?
    Is there a setting which i havent found [emoji14] ?

If there isnt any setting ill think i have to upgrade my HTPCs with an 128GB SSD.

thx
    pOpY
    You could make a symlink to another drive. The splitter still "thinks" it's buffering on c:/. Look here for further explanation of symlinks.

popy

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • July 3, 2011
    You could make a symlink to another drive. The splitter still "thinks" it's buffering on c:/. Look here for further explanation of symlinks.

thx for the info.
    I already have upgraed my SSD and now the issues are gone.

pOpY

yhoogi

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • March 9, 2008
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    I am getting only SD stream rates as selection (up to 2.000kbps), although I had some weeks ago the options of up to 10.000kbps

Did something change inbetween?

Cheers,

Users who are viewing this thread