channel scan (1 Viewer)

sand

Portal Pro
January 15, 2007
Home Country
Croatia Croatia
if i select "Europe - all channels" for channel scan it starts and then immediately stops...
scan for croatia works ok
seems to be the problem with xml list size

Users who are viewing this thread

Similar threads

Well I gave in and reinstalled the machine from scratch. All working properly again now, which is good, but a shame I couldn't find out what was actually wrong. Windows updates turned off for now just in case...
Well I gave in and reinstalled the machine from scratch. All working properly again now, which is good, but a shame I couldn't...
I've got a weird problem with my single-seat MP installation. Recently (a few days ago) it stopped being able to receive any...
Replies
Views
Sadly "ARD alpha HD" is not added to the channel-list. I followed the idea of Mrbonsen to manually change the settings of an unused exisiting channel to the expected values for "ARD alpha HD". This works fine. I noticed that the settings of another channel is very similar, so maybe Mediaportal can not divide between these channels:
Sadly "ARD alpha HD" is not added to the channel-list. I followed the idea of Mrbonsen to manually change the settings of an unused...
As the german channel "ARD Alpha" is now only available in HD i tried to switch to the HD-channel. but after a channel-scan there...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 [solved] How to manually add a channel DE
Well, that was easy, thanks a lot :) (unfortunately, this did not solve the initial problem, for some reason MediaPortal cannot tune into a few channels which work using a different live-TV program, but I'll try to elaborate a bit further and then post in a different thread)
Well, that was easy, thanks a lot :) (unfortunately, this did not solve the initial problem, for some reason MediaPortal cannot...
Hi, since the channel scan cannot find a few channels (which can be found and tuned in using the software "WinTV", so the TV card...
Replies
Views
To keep from uninstalling the WinTV 10 Tuner, I'll just use MP1's (manual control) & stop the TV server. This way both programs can be used. So far no-problems with stop & start MP1's TV server, when trying to use WinTV 10 tv screen.
To keep from uninstalling the WinTV 10 Tuner, I'll just use MP1's (manual control) & stop the TV server. This way both programs can...
After MP1 installment, the next step was to challenge behavior of the software with a "duel" tv tuner with screen watch & record...
Replies
Views
That was it! I was able to get TVServer installed and running on MP1. Thanks!
That was it! I was able to get TVServer installed and running on MP1. Thanks!
I have been using MP1 reliably for several years but suddenly the TV Server stopped working. I've even tried doing a full uninstall...
Replies
Views
Top Bottom