channel scan (1 Viewer)

sand

Portal Pro
January 15, 2007
Home Country
Croatia Croatia
if i select "Europe - all channels" for channel scan it starts and then immediately stops...
scan for croatia works ok
seems to be the problem with xml list size

Users who are viewing this thread

Similar threads

Concerning the HDHomerun Expand. This has 4 tuners, and is DVB-C It has, of course, latest software from Silicondust already installed, version name 20230713. BDA compatibility mode is set to MediaPortal. Advanced --- BDA driver set to InjectCVCT plus automatically select from tuners recommended.
Concerning the HDHomerun Expand. This has 4 tuners, and is DVB-C It has, of course, latest software from Silicondust already...
I have set up MP1 .34 on Win 11 Pro. I have a HDHomerun Expand DVB-C tuner, which I have used for about 10 years. Until about 2021...
Replies
Views
It works perfect now. All channels have been found, even with the default tuning files. Thank you very much! (y) I'd love seing this change in MP 1.33! :)
It works perfect now. All channels have been found, even with the default tuning files. Thank you very much! (y) I'd love seing...
With my new hardware, Windows 11 and MP 1.32 the TV channel scan is not working anymore. The frequencies are scanned but no...
Replies
Views
Well, it is weird indeed. Dou you still have FrameGrabber timeout logs?
Well, it is weird indeed. Dou you still have FrameGrabber timeout logs?
So, this one has me quite stumped. Have tried ) and a few things - driver updates, kicking the box, threatening it with a static...
Replies
Views
Hello, is it possible to exclude some folders from the Moving Pictures scan? My movies are organized in separate folders \\Media\movies\movie title\movie title.mkv, also in the movie folder I have a subfolder called 'Extras' that contains all the Extras, I have to exclude these folders from scanning. Can it be done? Can I manage...
Hello, is it possible to exclude some folders from the Moving Pictures scan? My movies are organized in separate folders...
Hello, is it possible to exclude some folders from the Moving Pictures scan? My movies are organized in separate folders...
Replies
Views
Didn't know computers are available in Canada's jails... :p
Didn't know computers are available in Canada's jails... :p
Hi folks, basically I have this m3u list with links I am trying to scan with the TV configuration tool but all the channels even...
Replies
Views
Top Bottom