OnlineVideos 1.6.1.0 [2013/05/01] (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

fishynz

Portal Member
April 27, 2012
Home Country
New Zealand New Zealand
I just updated the YouTube site - can you test again?
(It's not easy to test from Germany as the VEVO videos are already filtered out completely.)
(y) Plays all the videos I listed above now and everything I have tried so far. THANKS offbyone!

Work for me now also. Thanks very much, awesome work.

Dragy

Portal Pro
April 27, 2009
Home Country
Netherlands Netherlands
Youtube does not work for me until I remove and re-add it with the Site Manager.See the logs. This is what I did:
Start MP > Open OV > Open YT > Try a category > (error) > Site Manager > Remove YT > Add YT > Open YT > Try a category > Success!
How about this? This workaround isn't working either anymore. :(

offbyone

Development Group
  • Team MediaPortal
  • April 26, 2008
    Stuttgart
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    Since no one else is reporting a problem like this, I suspect something with your setup is different that you are not telling us :confused:

edterbak

Portal Pro
    March 4, 2008
    Home Country
    Netherlands Netherlands
    Sorry, Im currently on an experimental build from scythe. So I wasnt really going to mention this in fear of false bugreports. But I do see online video's / MP is not able to start movies. I cant even access the catagories. Invalid URL etc.
    Using W8. Im currently not at home. If you still want me to make a propper report, despite me being on a experimental build, I'll provide it tonight.
    regards,

offbyone

Development Group
  • Team MediaPortal
  • April 26, 2008
    Stuttgart
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    Probably better to let scythe know that his build is breaking something in the appropriate thread (you can attach log files there maybe to understand what breaks).

Dragy

Portal Pro
    April 27, 2009
    Home Country
    Netherlands Netherlands
    Since no one else is reporting a problem like this, I suspect something with your setup is different that you are not telling us :confused:
    I guess I've found it. The login credentials where changed (well, that's also where the first error is about) and thus where wrong. Why would this break the whole YouTube plugin?

offbyone

Development Group
  • Team MediaPortal
  • April 26, 2008
    Stuttgart
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    Because upon initialization of the Site it initializes the YouTube API with the credentials. If those are incorrect every API request will fail.

Dragy

Portal Pro
    April 27, 2009
    Home Country
    Netherlands Netherlands
    Because upon initialization of the Site it initializes the YouTube API with the credentials. If those are incorrect every API request will fail.
    It would be great if the plugin reports when the credentials are wrong. My father changed these without letting me know.

edterbak

Portal Pro
    March 4, 2008
    Home Country
    Netherlands Netherlands
    Likely my issue as well. Thanks! will report if its so. :)

maghera33

April 5, 2013
    Home Country
    Ireland Ireland
    hi as theres so many pages on here detailing alot of other errors or bugs i was wondering has anyone came across the (exception message unavailable) when i want to view my subscriptions in youtube.hope to hear from someone soon as im using xbmc at the min but my main preferred frontend is mediaportal.

Last edited:
    Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread