OnlineVideos 1.6.1.0 [2013/05/01] (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

el_gato

Portal Pro
October 15, 2007
Home Country
Germany Germany
it's not as perfect as i thought. when selecting "play all", the playlist always starts with the first video, unfortunately, instead of the selected one where i finished watching the last time :/ so the auto playlist is not possible unless you want to watch 200 videos in one session :D

but it is still a bit comfortable than before, because i can use this playlist to select the next video easily without the searchfunction and typing each time. although it takes some time to navigate via "next page" to episodes above 150... in the end, it works :)

torbjorns

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • January 27, 2008
    Home Country
    Sweden Sweden
    Can I install onlinevideos without the LAV-filters that comes with the install?

mrjetking

May 30, 2012
    Home Country
    United Kingdom United Kingdom
    Back on the (recurring) subject of 4OD, I installed XBMC to see how their 4OD plugin fared and it worked faultlessly. They appear to be using the ps3 version of 4OD so maybe this is something that could be implemented in Onlinevideos? Would be great to have 4OD working within Mediaportal again.

martinchromy85

Portal Member
    February 16, 2011
    Křïžanov
    Home Country
    Czech Republic Czech Republic
    Hello all
    Sopcast is not function on my HTPC. I install sopcast and sopfilter. In onilne videos i found http://www.wiziwig.tv and select sop url. And all channels was offline or fatal error.
    It is possible play in onlinevideo acestream? Torrent Stream? Here is url of provider http://acestream.org/ . In this topic i found conversation of this and i dont search It is possible.
    For playning has been using modificate VLC player. I think it was be posiible.

DragonQ

Portal Pro
    August 30, 2011
    Home Country
    United Kingdom United Kingdom
    I often get Fatal Error with Sopcast also. I think it's just the way it works because you can also get this error from within the Sopcast program. The only thing you can really try is making sure you have the latest Sopcast filter installed and forward the correct ports on your router to your HTPC.

fishynz

Portal Member
    April 27, 2012
    Home Country
    New Zealand New Zealand
    Yes, looks like it's the VEVO videos that doesn't play, but they play fine outside MP (IE Explorer). Please see if you can fix the issue :)
    I have updated YouTube, can you check if it work better now?
    still not working for me... What could be worng?

Hi there,

I am having the same issue. Updated all sites and still get "unable to play the video. no URL" on the YouTube VEVO videos.

WebKnight

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • April 11, 2006
    Akershus
    Home Country
    Norway Norway
    I have updated YouTube, can you check if it work better now?

Hi there,

I am having the same issue. Updated all sites and still get "unable to play the video. no URL" on the YouTube VEVO videos.

When did you update the sites? Lately I have had no problem with this, was fixed some time ago..

fishynz

Portal Member
    April 27, 2012
    Home Country
    New Zealand New Zealand

Hi there,

When did you update the sites? Lately I have had no problem with this, was fixed some time ago..

I uninstalled today, cleared the settings and reinstalled and updated the sites. Still the same issue. I can play these videos through the browser OK, but notice they come up with an advertisement first. Ones without the advertisement come up with the size options and then play OK.

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread