[confirm] some channels fail to tume(unable to start graph) rc6 (1 Viewer)

joystick

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • January 26, 2006
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    Hi
    I have the problem that some channels, that worked in rc4 simply will not tune in rc6
    I did a complete channel scan, after i upgraded to RC6

logs attached

romuz

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • July 26, 2008
    Moskau
    Home Country
    Russian Federation Russian Federation
    Your logs are lack of Mediaportal.log and tvserver.log

joystick

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • January 26, 2006
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    AW: some channels fail to tume(unable to start graph) rc6

ok, then... debug mode is not working corectly aswell... :)
    need some minutes however

ehemmm, little bit confused, because there is no Mediaportal Log in the Client-log folder?!

romuz

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • July 26, 2008
    Moskau
    Home Country
    Russian Federation Russian Federation
    something wrong with reception

2010-07-04 19:52:30.130240 [(36)]: WaitForPMT: Waiting for PMT 0
    2010-07-04 19:52:40.130812 [(36)]: WaitForPMT: Timed out waiting for PMT after 10,0025721 seconds. Increase the PMT timeout value?

maybe someone more experienced could dig deeper

04-07-2010 19:26:05.702 pmtgrabber: serviceid mismatch c356 != d0a3
    04-07-2010 19:26:05.873 pmtgrabber: set callback:690038
    04-07-2010 19:26:05.873 pmtgrabber: search pmt from PAT for sid:d0a3
    04-07-2010 19:26:06.02 PMT Pid wasn't found on the PAT. Channel may have moved, try a new channel scan.
    04-07-2010 19:26:06.202 PMT Pid wasn't found on the PAT. Channel may have moved, try a new channel scan.
    04-07-2010 19:26:06.402 PMT Pid wasn't found on the PAT. Channel may have moved, try a new channel scan.
    04-07-2010 19:26:06.569 PMT Pid wasn't found on the PAT. Channel may have moved, try a new channel scan.
    04-07-2010 19:26:06.803 PMT Pid wasn't found on the PAT. Channel may have moved, try a new channel scan.
    04-07-2010 19:26:06.970 PMT Pid wasn't found on the PAT. Channel may have moved, try a new channel scan.

Try to delete 1 of broken channels then rescan and check again please

joystick

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • January 26, 2006
    Home Country
    Germany Germany

ok,

I deleted the respective channels and did a new channel scan, now at least the most of them work, I'll report later on when I get new logs of the issue, because some channels still showed "unable to start graph"
    ... dammn those guys changed frequ. without telling me again :)

thx anyway!!

ronilse

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • July 19, 2005
    Moss
    Home Country
    Norway Norway
    Hi,
    Yeah, they don't want you to watch it, just pay for it & for that they move channels around, sometimes i think they have real fun when doing it!
    Report back when you know, would be nice if it's not a bug ;)

Regards
    Roy

joystick

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • January 26, 2006
    Home Country
    Germany Germany

hmm well the channels are scanned correctly, so the transponderslist is ok, but not updated/moved/deleted by MP (I think there is a bug/feature in mantis around on that, right), that's why I did not notice that there is a change, for i actually did an update scan.

the issue did not show up till now, but i'll keep you updated (did not have too much time for zapping-> wife/weekend combination... hehe)

cheers
    joystick

kkendall

Portal Pro
    April 24, 2007
    Gouda
    Home Country
    Netherlands Netherlands
    Re: AW: some channels fail to tume(unable to start graph) rc6

hmm well the channels are scanned correctly, so the transponderslist is ok, but not updated/moved/deleted by MP (I think there is a bug/feature in mantis around on that, right), that's why I did not notice that there is a change, for i actually did an update scan.

Are you saying that when I do a new scan, the data of the changed channels is not updated and the data of the channels in the new scan is not used? I have a problem where just one channel (Comedy Central) crashes/freezes MP. Deleting the channel and rescanning doesn't help up to now :(

elliottmc

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • August 7, 2005
    Cardiff, UK
    Home Country
    United Kingdom United Kingdom
    Re: AW: some channels fail to tume(unable to start graph) rc6

Are you saying that when I do a new scan, the data of the changed channels is not updated and the data of the channels in the new scan is not used? I have a problem where just one channel (Comedy Central) crashes/freezes MP. Deleting the channel and rescanning doesn't help up to now :(

I am not aware of such a problem, but in the worst case you could completely delete your database and scan, and see if this fixes it.

Is Comedy Central encrypted?

Mark

Users who are viewing this thread