Support Requests (2 Viewers)

johanj

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • January 31, 2009
    Home Country
    Sweden Sweden
    For both 1) and 2). The Tv guide has been refactored and I can't reproduce your issue in development version so let's hope that these issues are solved already. I used buffer time on both 2 and 24 hours and searched for a program that is aired today, Monday and Saturday. All search results showed fine in EPG.

For the series recordings that fail to be removed. I'm using cancel for removing all recordings in EPG, no matter if they are advanced or simple. If the request is accepted with ok reply the color of the program in EPG is changed from red to blue(no complete refresh is done). The program will popup as red again at refresh if it actually were not cancelled. I assume that this is caused by advanced recordings that are scheduled for several programs.

Right now CancelSchedule is used for all recordings in epg.. In Recordings and Scheduled the DeleteScedule is used.
    http://wiki.team-mediaportal.com/1_...velopers/API_Documentation/TAS#CancelSchedule
    http://wiki.team-mediaportal.com/1_...velopers/API_Documentation/TAS#DeleteSchedule

I don't see how I can improve this. I guess that one only want to remove the selected recorded program in EPG also when it's an advanced schedule. If using DeleteSchedule the entire schedule will be removed. If one want the later then one should remove the schedule in the recordings section.

karl10247

Portal Pro
    November 8, 2011
    Home Country
    Great Britain (UK) Great Britain (UK)
    For both 1) and 2). The Tv guide has been refactored and I can't reproduce your issue in development version so let's hope that these issues are solved already. I used buffer time on both 2 and 24 hours and searched for a program that is aired today, Monday and Saturday. All search results showed fine in EPG

Sounds like you may have fixed the issue already, when is the development version going to be released officially?

By the way i hope you dont mind me posting all these support requests / improvements (on the other thread) i presume youre after feedback to make MPiV perfect (and by the way it is a fantastic app already)

johanj

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • January 31, 2009
    Home Country
    Sweden Sweden
    We are thankful for all feedback. But note that good suggestions of new features can delay the release;)

We don't add more new features now but have several unfinished items to fix. It's so dependent on real life so it's hard to set a date. E.g. I just had a business trip to US the last two weeks and couldn't work on MPiV at all during that time.[DOUBLEPOST=1426628619][/DOUBLEPOST]@KlausWirn issue with search is fixed. Search actually did not work at all when no tv-server was available:oops:

Last edited:

joystick

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • January 26, 2006
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    Hi all,
    Could someone please Guide me to the Channel Group Setup of MPiV? I just cannot find where i can choose the default group, thus i only See all channels...

Thanks
    Joystick

johanj

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • January 31, 2009
    Home Country
    Sweden Sweden
    Make sure that you have upgraded to MPiV 1.1. Go to settings and the epg area. Its a setting there for what to use one of the buttons for, either shortcut to recordings or for channel group.

T^2

Portal Pro
    December 9, 2013
    Home Country
    United States of America United States of America
    Can't shut off subtitles when iViewer is set to HTTP Live Streaming. Subtitles are off when set to FFmpeg HTTP Live Streaming. I don't use FFmpeg HTTP Live Streaming because it cause excessive CPU usage (> 45%). HTTP Live Streaming CPU usage is reasonable (10 - 15%), but I can't get it to play without subtitles. I initially was seeing this problem in aMPdroid as well, but I selected a different streaming option, then came back to HTTP Live Streaming and the subtitles were gone. Can't do the same with iViewer.

johanj

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • January 31, 2009
    Home Country
    Sweden Sweden
    In latest released version its not possible to turn off subs, only selct amongst the available subtilte streams. The first sub stream is slected by default. In dev. version this is changed so subtitles can be turned off in sub selction popup. So will be in next update of MPiV.

Im interseted to know what media types you get subttitles while streaming. In sweden I only get subtitles burned into the tv transmission and these cant be turned off. All mkv videos I have faild to show subs during streaming in iOS video player. These are either separate subtitles files or included in mkv.

I have played with Emby (former MediaBrowser) and implemented support for videos including streaming in MPiV. They can burn in subs in all streams so its also working with my mkv files. However, the MediaPortal plugin for Emby is no longer developed so Im not sure if we will continue developing Emby support in MPiV.

To get better support of subs in MPiV someone need to add support for burning in of subtitles while streaming from MPExtended. It has however been no development of MPExt. In quite some time now.

etech669

Portal Member
    June 22, 2012
    Home Country
    Australia Australia
    Hi Guys,
    Just purchased iViewer and I am trying to upgrade to v1.1 the download always fails with the message "Failed loading GUI file from......" is there any way around this as i have uninstalled & reinstalled the app about 20 times as this is the only way to regain access to the app.

johanj

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • January 31, 2009
    Home Country
    Sweden Sweden
    Hi

The sever that host the upgrade has recently been moved and I'm not sure if the access restrictions changed at that time. Will check asap.

etech669

Portal Member
    June 22, 2012
    Home Country
    Australia Australia
    Hi Guys,
    Just purchased iViewer and I am trying to upgrade to v1.1 the download always fails with the message "Failed loading GUI file from......" is there any way around this as i have uninstalled & reinstalled the app about 20 times as this is the only way to regain access to the app.
    Hi

The sever that host the upgrade has recently been moved and I'm not sure if the access restrictions changed at that time. Will check asap.

Hi Johanj,

Any update on the above? I still am unable to download the file. Same error.

Users who are viewing this thread