1.0 RC1 and SVN Builds (31 Viewers)

Post bugs you have found in 1.0 RC1 or any SVN-Snapshot here.
MP1 MP2 Textbox lag while MP running ! (2 Viewers) DE
heheh, yeah RC2 i hope it fixes it Thanks SciDoctor, it works :) (but it steals focus from the other application when using the remote ! ) (with version 0.2.3 ...(the one before RC1) i didn't have issue with any of this...)
heheh, yeah RC2 i hope it fixes it Thanks SciDoctor, it works :) (but it steals focus from the other application when using the...
TV-Server Version: - MediaPortal Version: rc1 MediaPortal Skin: blue Windows Version: xp sp2 CPU Type: p4 HDD: Memory: 2gb...
Replies
Views
Great that fixed that issue, thanx Solis66, for other noobs like me that spend 15min looking for VRM9 its MP config-->expertmode-->DireckShow Filter Controll-->Video Renderer Settings
Great that fixed that issue, thanx Solis66, for other noobs like me that spend 15min looking for VRM9 its MP...
TV-Server Version: TV Server 1.0 RC1 MediaPortal Version: 1.0 RC1 MediaPortal Skin: SpinSafe_1080 Windows Version: Windows Vista...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 MyTV starts with noise (2 Viewers) DE
Hello Community, hello Dev-Team! Every Time i start MyTv or switch back from viewing a movie to MyTV, i only hear noise! Switching between the Audio-Streams solves the problem! Example: 1. Start MP in Fullscreen 2. Start MyTV -> Noise 3. Switch to AC3 and back to German -> MyTv works fine 4. Watch a movie and switch back to...
Hello Community, hello Dev-Team! Every Time i start MyTv or switch back from viewing a movie to MyTV, i only hear noise...
Hello Community, hello Dev-Team! Every Time i start MyTv or switch back from viewing a movie to MyTV, i only hear noise...
Replies
Views
If you have various divx\xvid files then one of the easiest ways of setting up ffdshow is download the cccp codec (very minimal) with a nice settings config for easy setup, use this on my xp install, no problem whatsoever, takes 10 seconds to setup.
If you have various divx\xvid files then one of the easiest ways of setting up ffdshow is download the cccp codec (very minimal)...
TV-Server Version: MediaPortal SVN-Snapshot:-07-11-2008 10-18h - Revision:19603.rar MediaPortal Version: MediaPortal...
Replies
Views
See the end of this message for details on invoking just-in-time (JIT) debugging instead of this dialog box. ************** Exception Text ************** System.ComponentModel.Win32Exception: The system cannot find the file specified at System.Diagnostics.Process.StartWithShellExecuteEx(ProcessStartInfo startInfo) at...
See the end of this message for details on invoking just-in-time (JIT) debugging instead of this dialog box. **************...
See the end of this message for details on invoking just-in-time (JIT) debugging instead of this dialog box. **************...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 DVD to TV, must stop video first (2 Viewers) DE
works fine for me too... //johnzered
works fine for me too... //johnzered
TV-Server Version: RC1 w/ latest svn MediaPortal Version: RC1 w/ latest svn MediaPortal Skin: blue two Windows Version: Vista...
Replies
Views
I use rc2 with last svn and still got problems with SD<-->HD. TV card is TT-s2 3650CI. More info here https://forum.team-mediaportal.com/get-support-90/switching-between-sd-hd-channel-43822/#post294208. Please tell me what info you need to solve this. I want to solve this problem so I try help you with this just ask.
I use rc2 with last svn and still got problems with SD<-->HD. TV card is TT-s2 3650CI. More info here...
As this seemed to be a bigger issue, it's better to handle this problem in a seperate thread. This is for all who have problems...
Replies
Views
Hi, I'm not able to confirm this using dvb-t & teletext & latest SVN Regards Roy
Hi, I'm not able to confirm this using dvb-t & teletext & latest SVN Regards Roy
System: TV-Server Version: 1.0.0.0 RC2 MediaPortal Version: 1.0.0.0 RC2 MediaPortal Skin: Default Windows Version: Windows...
Replies
Views
Hi majidaldo2, can you please specify the satellite you are trying to scan or the DVB-T country+city please ? Simone EDIT: Just saw that you have only a SAT card ;)
Hi majidaldo2, can you please specify the satellite you are trying to scan or the DVB-T country+city please ? Simone EDIT...
TV-Server Version: rc1 AND latest svn MediaPortal Version: rc1 AND latest svn MediaPortal Skin: Windows Version: vista CPU...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 always needing to restart TV Service. (2 Viewers) DE
Okay... I just scheduled 2 one hour programs to record, back-to-back, on two different channels, with a 10 minute overlap. - Server stopped the timeshifting (displayed message) on Ch.6 to start the 1st recording on Ch.4. - an hour later Ch.12 began recording (Ch.6 stopped automatically because of the channel conflict). - Ch.4...
Okay... I just scheduled 2 one hour programs to record, back-to-back, on two different channels, with a 10 minute overlap. -...
TV-Server Version: MediaPortal Version: MP/TV-Server v 1.0 rc 1 snapshot 7-4-2008 MediaPortal Skin: Purevision Windows Version...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 My Radio Not Displaying Metadata (2 Viewers) DE
TV-Server Version: 1.0 RC1 MediaPortal Version: 1.0 RC1 MediaPortal Skin: Blue Windows Version: XP SP2 CPU Type: Intel E2180 2GHZ HDD: Hitachi 250GB Memory: 2GB Crucial DDR2 Motherboard: Gigabyte GA-P35-DS3L Video Card: XFX PVT84JUDF3 GeForce 8600 GT 256MB Video Card Driver: Sound Card: Realtek ALC888 (built-in) Sound Card...
TV-Server Version: 1.0 RC1 MediaPortal Version: 1.0 RC1 MediaPortal Skin: Blue Windows Version: XP SP2 CPU Type: Intel E2180...
TV-Server Version: 1.0 RC1 MediaPortal Version: 1.0 RC1 MediaPortal Skin: Blue Windows Version: XP SP2 CPU Type: Intel E2180...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 PgUp, PgDown messes up skin (2 Viewers) DE
TV-Server Version: MediaPortal Version: latest, and previous before v1 MediaPortal Skin: any Windows Version: xp sp2 CPU Type: p4 HDD: Memory: Motherboard: Video Card: nvidia fx5600 Video Card Driver: Sound Card: Sound Card AC3: Sound Card Driver: 1. TV Card: 1. TV Card Type: 1. TV Card Driver: 2. TV Card...
TV-Server Version: MediaPortal Version: latest, and previous before v1 MediaPortal Skin: any Windows Version: xp sp2 CPU Type...
TV-Server Version: MediaPortal Version: latest, and previous before v1 MediaPortal Skin: any Windows Version: xp sp2 CPU Type...
Replies
Views
absolutely!!! Has been asked before, though.... Nevertheless... yessssss.. :) cheers joystick
absolutely!!! Has been asked before, though.... Nevertheless... yessssss.. :) cheers joystick
TV-Server Version: 1.0 RC1 SVN 19158 MediaPortal Version: 1.0 RC1 SVN 19158 +updated TsReader.ax MediaPortal Skin...
Replies
Views
That didn't work for me, at least not with ffdshow. I didn't try PowerDVD or anything else though
That didn't work for me, at least not with ffdshow. I didn't try PowerDVD or anything else though
TV-Server Version: 1.0 RC1 SVN 19158 MediaPortal Version: 1.0 RC1 SVN 19158 +updated TsReader.ax MediaPortal Skin...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 MP crash after music playlist ends (3 Viewers) DE
Update: Ok will try and see if we can reproduce this, it may just be a time thing that kicks in somewhere, that none of us testing reach.
Update: Ok will try and see if we can reproduce this, it may just be a time thing that kicks in somewhere, that none of us...
TV-Server Version: 1.0 RC1 + latest SVN MediaPortal Version: 1.0 RC1 + latest SVN, installed as MediaPortal Client MediaPortal...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 No Analog with Hauppauge HVR 4000 (2 Viewers) DE
Hi Flapoly, finally I found a solution. I have created a new thread for this bugfix. You can find it here: https://forum.team-mediaportal.com/development-91/test-bugfix-hvr-4000-hvr-2200-analog-part-44807/#post301999 Please test. MisterD
Hi Flapoly, finally I found a solution. I have created a new thread for this bugfix. You can find it here...
TV-Server Version: SVN 27-June-2008 MediaPortal Version: SVN 27-June-2008 MediaPortal Skin: Windows Version: Vista Ultimate...
Replies
Views
The "My" has nothing to do with the problem at hand. I just explained, in contrast to "Play DVD", how all default plugins behave. I specifically explained that it's possible to remove the "My " part in the settings and that this of course has no effect to the name "Play DVD" ;)
The "My" has nothing to do with the problem at hand. I just explained, in contrast to "Play DVD", how all default plugins behave. I...
All basic plugins are named "My Foobar" except dvd. The "My" can then be removed in the settings for all plugins. Plugins that do...
Replies
Views
TV-Server Version: MediaPortal in-built MediaPortal Version: snapshot from 06-22-2008 MediaPortal Skin: Blue Two Windows Version: Windows XP Professional SP3, 32bit CPU Type: Intel Pentium M 1500MHz HDD: 40GB Memory: 1GB Motherboard: don't know Video Card: ATI Mobility Radeon 7500 Video Card Driver: latest from lenovo Sound...
TV-Server Version: MediaPortal in-built MediaPortal Version: snapshot from 06-22-2008 MediaPortal Skin: Blue Two Windows...
TV-Server Version: MediaPortal in-built MediaPortal Version: snapshot from 06-22-2008 MediaPortal Skin: Blue Two Windows...
Replies
Views
Thanks! That's indeed the solution. Actually I saw that thread when searching the forum before posting. But because he wrote that it's about MP RC1 (not a svn snapshot), I didn't read it since I had no problems with RC1 itself, only later...
Thanks! That's indeed the solution. Actually I saw that thread when searching the forum before posting. But because he wrote that...
Replies
Views
TV-Server Version: MediaPortal in-built MediaPortal Version: snapshot from 06-22-2008 MediaPortal Skin: Blue Two Windows Version: Windows XP Professional SP3, 32bit CPU Type: Intel Pentium M 1500MHz HDD: 40GB Memory: 1GB Motherboard: don't know Video Card: ATI Mobility Radeon 7500 Video Card Driver: latest from lenovo Sound...
Replies
Views
Hi guys, I hear all around me here that there is a bug that makes it that a running recording cannot be stopped unless you delete the entire schedule. This is not true! A running recording, and only that recording, not the entire schedule, can be stopped for sure as follows: 1. Go to 'Record' of the tvshow, 2. hit 'ok'(remote)...
Hi guys, I hear all around me here that there is a bug that makes it that a running recording cannot be stopped unless you delete...
Hi guys, I hear all around me here that there is a bug that makes it that a running recording cannot be stopped unless you delete...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 3 Bugs - Channel search, HDTV, UI (2 Viewers) DE
Hi MrMel, I have had the same problem for a long time! What .ini file are you refering to? The latest build gave me a new problem... When scanning, TV Server only found SD Channels and Kanal 5 HD... none of the other HD channels... (tried to rescan, but nothing came up). Earlier builds gave me the HD channels (but also a lot of...
Hi MrMel, I have had the same problem for a long time! What .ini file are you refering to? The latest build gave me a new...
TV-Server Version: RC1 - All revisions to date. MediaPortal Version: Dedicated Server MediaPortal Skin: Standard Windows...
Replies
Views
TV-Server Version: Not Using TV Server MediaPortal Version: V1.0.0.0 RC1 MediaPortal Skin: BlueTwo Wide Windows Version: Windows XP Professional SP2 CPU Type: Intel Core 2 Duo E6550 HDD: Hitachi 40GB SATA Memory: 2 GB DDR2 Motherboard: Shuttle SG33G5B - Link Video Card: Intel GMA 3100 Video Card Driver: 14.34 - Link Sound...
TV-Server Version: Not Using TV Server MediaPortal Version: V1.0.0.0 RC1 MediaPortal Skin: BlueTwo Wide Windows Version: Windows...
TV-Server Version: Not Using TV Server MediaPortal Version: V1.0.0.0 RC1 MediaPortal Skin: BlueTwo Wide Windows Version: Windows...
Replies
Views
YES, it solves the problem. Thanks!
YES, it solves the problem. Thanks!
TV-Server Version: SVN19376 MediaPortal Version: SVN19376 MediaPortal Skin: Indigo 2.1 Windows Version: Windows XP SP2 CPU Type...
Replies
Views
Yes, the GUI is generally slower when not playing any video content. The setting inside MP will only increase the max FPS, but the GUI will still be slow during animations etc. or when overlays are shown (depending on the system). See also https://forum.team-mediaportal.com/general-support-51/performance-gui-much-better-when-tv-39816/
Yes, the GUI is generally slower when not playing any video content. The setting inside MP will only increase the max FPS, but the...
This is a problem i've already posted here...
Replies
Views
Al_Capone Only just seen this, so though i had better check, same results as johnzered, playback stops, even though it is a bit looping sound for a second or two whilst its ejecting.
Al_Capone Only just seen this, so though i had better check, same results as johnzered, playback stops, even though it is a bit...
Replies
Views
good to have it confirmed :)
good to have it confirmed :)
Replies
Views
Using MPA + MPV instead of ffdshow as tv codec fixed the problem. - I also installed WMP11 -One strange thing happens now and then (once a week) - while watching TV, clicking "back" or "exit" on remote, sometimes will NOT exit the TV-mode, and go to "home". -using a hotkey for "home" works, but not reapeted "exit". -is this a known...
Using MPA + MPV instead of ffdshow as tv codec fixed the problem. - I also installed WMP11 -One strange thing happens now and then...
Replies
Views
Thank you Paranoid Delusion for the feedback. i have now tryed with the b2wide from the latest svn and its seems to work correct. i have used a monochrome skin and there was this error. i will check if its a wrong image control inside the skin and change this with the correct one :D :thx: MoPhat
Thank you Paranoid Delusion for the feedback. i have now tryed with the b2wide from the latest svn and its seems to work...
TV-Server Version: 1.0 RC1 + SVN 19311 MediaPortal Version: 1.0 RC1 + SVN 19311 MediaPortal Skin: Mono (modifyed Monochrome)...
Replies
Views
Thanks dude.
Thanks dude.
TV-Server Version: Latest Public SVN MediaPortal Version: Latest Public SVN MediaPortal Skin: Blue Two Wide Windows Version...
Replies
Views
Top Bottom