1.2.x (2 Viewers)

Archive for 1.2.x Bugreports
It should be working now (there was a new build added to first post of the Area 51 thread).
It should be working now (there was a new build added to first post of the Area 51 thread).
MediaPortal Version: 1.2.3 Description Milkdrop Plugin will NOT full screen while playing an internet radio station via .pls or...
Replies
Views
MediaPortal Version: 1.2.3 Description I use a Microsoft keyboard with programmable shortcut keys and a HDMI CEC remote with programmable buttons. When I start MePo with one of these it does not react to the keyboard or the CEC remote. Only my old X10 remote works under these conditions. When MePo starts automated after...
MediaPortal Version: 1.2.3 Description I use a Microsoft keyboard with programmable shortcut keys and a HDMI CEC remote with...
MediaPortal Version: 1.2.3 Description I use a Microsoft keyboard with programmable shortcut keys and a HDMI CEC remote with...
Replies
Views
AW: MePo adds randomly tracks to current playlist Thank you Furetto. It was just a JackTramiel-Bug, no MePo Bug. Scrobbel Settings corrected, all fine.
AW: MePo adds randomly tracks to current playlist Thank you Furetto. It was just a JackTramiel-Bug, no MePo Bug. Scrobbel Settings...
MediaPortal Version: 1.2.1 MediaPortal Skin: StreamedMP Windows Version: Windows 7 CPU Type: AMD Athlon 64 4850e HDD: 60GB OCZ...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 Menu List Problem DE
Thanks! If you compare https://github.com/MediaPortal/MediaPortal-1/blob/master/mediaportal/MediaPortal.Base/language/strings_en.xml with https://github.com/MediaPortal/MediaPortal-1/blob/master/mediaportal/MediaPortal.Base/language/strings_el.xml you see that there are a lot of strings which are missing transtlation, e.g...
Thanks! If you compare...
MediaPortal Version: 1.2.3 Description I use the Greek version of MediaPortal. The list "ORDER BY:" has some chooises...
Replies
Views
TV Server: (Dedicated computer) MediaPortal Version: 1.2.1 MediaPortal Skin: Default wide Windows Version: Windows 7 Ultimate SP1 CPU Type: Core Duo 2140 @ 1.6GHz HDD: 80GB Memory: 1GB Motherboard: Asrock Video Card: Intel GMA 82945G Video Card Driver: 8.14.10.1930 Sound Card: Realtek onboard Sound Card AC3: Sound Card...
TV Server: (Dedicated computer) MediaPortal Version: 1.2.1 MediaPortal Skin: Default wide Windows Version: Windows 7 Ultimate...
TV Server: (Dedicated computer) MediaPortal Version: 1.2.1 MediaPortal Skin: Default wide Windows Version: Windows 7 Ultimate...
Replies
Views
What codecs have you got for video playback, are they trying to play using dxva, format of files also makes a difference.
What codecs have you got for video playback, are they trying to play using dxva, format of files also makes a difference.
Whenever I hit play on any video file from moving pictures Mediaportal locks up and I have to end the task to get back out of it...
Replies
Views
+1
+1
MediaPortal Version: 1.2.3 Description Mediaportal 1.2.3 hungs on starting plugins when minidisplay is enabled. my vdf display...
Replies
Views
MediaPortal Version: 1.10 MediaPortal Skin: Revision Windows Version: Windows XP SP3 CPU Type: Intel Core I3 HDD: Seagate 500 GB Memory: DDR3 4 GB Motherboard: Asrock Video Card: Intel I3 embeded GPU Video Card Driver: Sound Card: Realtek iIntel's embedd audio card Sound Card AC3: SPDIF optical Sound Card Driver: 1. TV...
MediaPortal Version: 1.10 MediaPortal Skin: Revision Windows Version: Windows XP SP3 CPU Type: Intel Core I3 HDD: Seagate 500...
MediaPortal Version: 1.10 MediaPortal Skin: Revision Windows Version: Windows XP SP3 CPU Type: Intel Core I3 HDD: Seagate 500...
Replies
Views
MediaPortal Version: 1.2.3 Description So I installed Wifi remote this morning and was all good after that. Then come home some hours later and Mediaportal is freezing on start up screen at "Starting Plugins" screen. Logs below I have then Disabled all not used plugins and thought all was good only to find it now...
MediaPortal Version: 1.2.3 Description So I installed Wifi remote this morning and was all good after that. Then come home some...
MediaPortal Version: 1.2.3 Description So I installed Wifi remote this morning and was all good after that. Then come home some...
Replies
Views
Please upload all your logs when error occurs. :thx: Btw, collapsed your long logs ;)
Please upload all your logs when error occurs. :thx: Btw, collapsed your long logs ;)
MediaPortal Version: 1.1.0.0 MediaPortal Skin: Windows Version: XP (Family) SP3 CPU Type: AMD Sempron 3000 HDD: Memory: 1.5 Go...
Replies
Views
well...seems to be fixed now.
well...seems to be fixed now.
Mediaportal download page via the home page top menu says: "|404| Bad karma, sorry...we can't find that page!"...
Replies
Views
:D
:D
MediaPortal Version: 1.2.1 Windows Version: window 7 sp1 x64 very happy MediaPortal 1.2.1 support utf-16 epg now but i have some...
Replies
Views
known problem - TV parts of MP communicate with each other via network, so for TV to work you NEED network to be ready. Some tips for working that problem around: 1. if you use singleseat - use MS Loopback adapter...
known problem - TV parts of MP communicate with each other via network, so for TV to work you NEED network to be ready. Some tips...
MediaPortal Version: 1.2.3 Description I noticed that after a reboot MediaPortal locks up when trying to watch TV. Usually the...
Replies
Views
MediaPortal Version: 1.2.2 MediaPortal Skin: DefaultWide Windows Version: Windows 7 Home Premium 32-bit (6.1, Build 7601) Service Pack 1 (7601.win7sp1_gdr.111025-1505) CPU Type: Intel(R) Core(TM)2 Duo CPU E7500 @ 2.93GHz (2 CPUs), ~2.9GHz HDD: 1 x 110 GB, 1 x 1.5 TB (consist of 3 x 500 GB) Memory: 4 GB Motherboard: Asus...
MediaPortal Version: 1.2.2 MediaPortal Skin: DefaultWide Windows Version: Windows 7 Home Premium 32-bit (6.1, Build 7601) Service...
MediaPortal Version: 1.2.2 MediaPortal Skin: DefaultWide Windows Version: Windows 7 Home Premium 32-bit (6.1, Build 7601) Service...
Replies
Views
Is this a bug or a feature ;)
Is this a bug or a feature ;)
MediaPortal Version: 1.2.3 Description I tried to search for these issues but could not find anything. Apologies if I am...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 Media Portal crash DE
AW: Media Portal crash Hi. I've got also trouble with mscorwks.dll, but on Win7. Did not crash but gives peaks of 100% CPU Load every now and then without notable reason. Especially when TVSeries is active but also on other MP components...
AW: Media Portal crash Hi. I've got also trouble with mscorwks.dll, but on Win7. Did not crash but gives peaks of 100% CPU Load...
MediaPortal Version: MP 1.2.1 Final MediaPortal Skin: Avalon 0.9.6.1 Windows Version: Windows XP Sp3 32bits CPU Type: Athlon 7850...
Replies
Views
I have crashes too using Intel HD Graphic. With the latest driver from Intel - a few weeks old, it "only" happens approx 1 time pr. 24 hour. Before that it was within a few hours. My crashes are now only with MP running and the crashes are BSOD. Unfortunately I almost never get a dump file from the BSOD, last sentence on the screen is...
I have crashes too using Intel HD Graphic. With the latest driver from Intel - a few weeks old, it "only" happens approx 1 time pr...
MediaPortal Version: MediaPortal svn 1.1.8.28181 MediaPortal Skin: Windows Version: Windows 7 Ultimate 64bit Service Pack 1 CPU...
Replies
Views
MediaPortal Version: 1.2.2 Description Hi there, Apologises for no logs, these will follow later (once I'm back home). I have found what I believe is a bug (although some may say its an improvement request)... From within TVServer config (SetupTV), if you go into DVB EPG settings and turn off "grab EPG while idle" and...
MediaPortal Version: 1.2.2 Description Hi there, Apologises for no logs, these will follow later (once I'm back home). I have...
MediaPortal Version: 1.2.2 Description Hi there, Apologises for no logs, these will follow later (once I'm back home). I have...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 loosing Focus of MP DE
no, i can't set it to "always on Top" cause its a Multimonitor System. Primary is Desktop and Secondary MP at the 55". If i would do that, i could never use the Primary for mail, internet aso. Btw. it worked normaly up to V1.20. (1.1.3 and older worked nicely) No Defender or other thing active at bachround. Just plain MP...
no, i can't set it to "always on Top" cause its a Multimonitor System. Primary is Desktop and Secondary MP at the 55". If i would...
Hi, i had major problems to control 1.21 with the MCE. MP loosed the focus after a random time and i had to press allways the...
Replies
Views
thank you :thx: after disabeling ipv6 first tune 8 sec some times less .:)
thank you :thx: after disabeling ipv6 first tune 8 sec some times less .:)
MediaPortal Version: latest MediaPortal Skin: streamed mp Windows Version: win7 x64 CPU Type: HDD: Memory: Motherboard...
Replies
Views
Cool, makes life a bit easier for me :) Not really. I've spent most of the time testing new versions of Sebastiii's patch, so haven't done much testing with the standard core.dll. I don't think I've seen the "repeat last 2 seconds" recently, but there's been a few odd glitches (i.e. a recording on BBC1 had a jump from a scene in...
Cool, makes life a bit easier for me :) Not really. I've spent most of the time testing new versions of Sebastiii's patch, so...
MediaPortal Version: v1.2RC MediaPortal Skin: StreamedMP Windows Version: Win7 Ult 64 CPU Type: Athlon II X4 630 HDD: 2TB...
Replies
Views
Thanks for pointing me to the Wiki. I'm a pacifist and I certainly wasn't fighting anything ;) I think what you mean is that MP was fighting itself :D If the EPG grabber was using Tuner 1, why didn't it use Tuner 2 to play TV? Shouldn't TV take priority over EPG grabbing and cancel the latter if necessary anyway? Was there any...
Thanks for pointing me to the Wiki. I'm a pacifist and I certainly wasn't fighting anything ;) I think what you mean is that MP...
MediaPortal Version: v1.2RC MediaPortal Skin: StreamedMP Windows Version: Win7 Ult 64 CPU Type: Athlon II X4 630 HDD: 2TB...
Replies
Views
Hi Alain I can also play the sample with the latest version of FFDShow, so are you okay with me marking this thread as "no bug"? mm
Hi Alain I can also play the sample with the latest version of FFDShow, so are you okay with me marking this thread as "no bug"? mm
MediaPortal Version: 1.2.0 MediaPortal Skin: Pure Vision HD Windows Version: XP SP3 CPU Type: Core 2 Duo 2.66 GHZ HDD: Samsung...
Replies
Views
Thanks for reporting the solution. :)
Thanks for reporting the solution. :)
MediaPortal Version: 1.2RC MediaPortal Skin: Black Glass Nova HD SVN Windows Version: Windows 7 64 Bit + SP1 CPU Type: Intel...
Replies
Views
Alright, fix is merged which means it will be included in MP 1.3b. Thanks again Markus for reporting and testing, and also to cruse for your feedback. :) (Now marking thread as resolved and closing.)
Alright, fix is merged which means it will be included in MP 1.3b. Thanks again Markus for reporting and testing, and also to cruse...
Hi, my MP is crashing, if I switch to ESPN (Sky Germany). All other channels are working fine. I checked ESPN in my receiver...
Replies
Views
worked for me THX :)
worked for me THX :)
MediaPortal Version: 1.2.1 MediaPortal Skin: Blue3 Wide Windows Version: Windows 7 Prof. x64 CPU Type: AMD E-350 HDD: WDD Caviar...
Replies
Views
Hello! I yesterday testet the latest DirectVobSub version and after selecting VobSub as subtitle engine in MP config I wasn't able to play a video file. VobSub version I'm talking about you can find here: Free-Codecs.com :: DirectVobSub 2.40.3851 : DirectVobSub is simply a DirectShow filter which can be used to display subtitle...
Hello! I yesterday testet the latest DirectVobSub version and after selecting VobSub as subtitle engine in MP config I wasn't able...
Hello! I yesterday testet the latest DirectVobSub version and after selecting VobSub as subtitle engine in MP config I wasn't able...
Replies
Views
I have been messing around with the newer last.fm API and I have some very basic code that I need testing. Could you please PM me an email address and I will send you something to try
I have been messing around with the newer last.fm API and I have some very basic code that I need testing. Could you please PM me...
MediaPortal Version: 1.2.1 MediaPortal Skin: Streamed MP Windows Version: Windows XP SP3 CPU Type: Intel Dual Core E2400 1.6Ghz...
Replies
Views
I think this feature is not implemented
I think this feature is not implemented
MediaPortal Version: 1.2.3 Description When a song was liked it can not be removed from your favorites. Steps to Reproduce...
Replies
Views
No Bug. Bad DVD Rip destroying menus and not creating a proper IFO.
No Bug. Bad DVD Rip destroying menus and not creating a proper IFO.
MediaPortal Version: 1.2.3 Description Using the internal DVD player, I find that when I press my subtitles button assigned to...
Replies
Views
Top Bottom