Archive (2 Viewers)

Archive for submitted code patches
Awesome. Thanks Deda
Awesome. Thanks Deda
This is a patch to allow sorting of videos on both created and modified date. Its based off svn rev 25976. I had to add a new...
Replies
Views
Applied in r27278! Thanks for helping improve MediaPortal! :)
Applied in r27278! Thanks for helping improve MediaPortal! :)
Hey guys, I did a quick'n'dirty patch for the NetworkMonitor... attached the patch and here some line of the tv.log...
Replies
Views
No, this feature will be part of 1.2.0 Beta and later releases.
No, this feature will be part of 1.2.0 Beta and later releases.
Hi all, heres a patch to add more functionality to the TV and radio notifications. The original way to notify the user is to...
Replies
Views
Hey guys, I had a problem on upgrading the database... TVserver wasn't able to do anything database related... So i took a look at the upgrade scripts and saw some dependencies which were casuing failures... these where the failures: [SetupTv(1)]: Exec SQL: ALTER TABLE Program DROP COLUMN notify . . . Exec SQL...
Hey guys, I had a problem on upgrading the database... TVserver wasn't able to do anything database related... So i took a look...
Hey guys, I had a problem on upgrading the database... TVserver wasn't able to do anything database related... So i took a look...
Replies
Views
Hello, Replacing is good :) but just to be sure you can unregister and register :) ++
Hello, Replacing is good :) but just to be sure you can unregister and register :) ++
Hi, To make a follow on 0003042: Patch for load External Audio Track - MediaPortal Bugtracker I have tested the code and the...
Replies
Views
Re: Fix Loading FFDShow Audio for MultiChannel WMAudio when Mediaportal Audio switche Thanks for commit :)
Re: Fix Loading FFDShow Audio for MultiChannel WMAudio when Mediaportal Audio switche Thanks for commit :)
Hi, After the patch for External Audio Stream, FFDShow Audio didn't load for WMAudio MultiChannel clip when Mediaportal Audio...
Replies
Views
hi BenJerry, Any news on this?
hi BenJerry, Any news on this?
Hi, This patch fixes 2 bugs in WebEPG: 1) Delay for grabbing a sublinked page was always 0 The sublink delay is now properly...
Replies
Views
Committed to 27603 Thanks for the patch
Committed to 27603 Thanks for the patch
Setting my VGA screen to primary (1024x768) and TV/Mediaportal to secondary (1024x576) I get problems with initial black video and...
Replies
Views
Fix is in SVN 26947.
Fix is in SVN 26947.
Hi team I've been helping some Blackgold BGT3595 owners get the analog tuner on their cards working (see here). The only real...
Replies
Views
Slightly tweaked patch Committed to SVN 26937 Channel channel = Channel.Retrieve(conflict.IdChannel); if (channel != null && !string.IsNullOrEmpty(channel.Name)) { item.Label3 = channel.Name; } else { item.Label3 =...
Slightly tweaked patch Committed to SVN 26937 Channel channel = Channel.Retrieve(conflict.IdChannel)...
In TVProgramInfo.cs CreateProgram(), the TVPlugin conflict dialog should show channel name instead of channel number. romadd64
Replies
Views
Added in r26900 and r26910! Thanks for contributing! ;) Some stuff changed, so read docs (DieBagger did excellent job on the docs, thanks!): Listcontrol Popup Additional Info While Scrolling - MediaPortal Wiki
Added in r26900 and r26910! Thanks for contributing! ;) Some stuff changed, so read docs (DieBagger did excellent job on the...
The purpose of this patch is already described in...
Replies
Views
Fixed in SVN revision 26908
Fixed in SVN revision 26908
Hi, I would like to submit a little change in the code part that use to analyse and select audio/subtitle stream. This idea of...
Replies
Views
Fix committed.
Fix committed.
Guys, I am unable to access the SVN as my username and password isn't working The following will repair the...
Replies
Views
Re: Making LastFM streams behave not as radio for more information in MiniDisplay/ove Added in SVN 26898
Re: Making LastFM streams behave not as radio for more information in MiniDisplay/ove Added in SVN 26898
When a stream is flagged as radio, only a very few properties are exposed via MiniDisplay. LastFM can be argued to be a radio...
Replies
Views
Seb did a great job by adding thie new ability to mp. But maybe it is time for mp team to develop this idea deeper? i.e. it will be better to switch edition with other splitters like gabest or lavf. so maybe you can watch ffmpegsource code in search of editions switching code there? Thanks.
Seb did a great job by adding thie new ability to mp. But maybe it is time for mp team to develop this idea deeper? i.e. it will be...
Hi, This is the patch based on last svn 1.2.0 for add Edition Menu choice but work only with Haali (only can parse edition)...
Replies
Views
Hi, If you want to test, you have to take dll from first post : https://forum.team-mediaportal.com/attachments/submit-code-patches-mediaportal-tv-server-etc-325/70847d1288878314-mpc-hc-subtitle-engine-update-last-version-support-pgs-mkv-mpcsubs_r26676.zip And replace it from the one in mediaportal directory. After that you have to...
Hi, If you want to test, you have to take dll from first post ...
Hi, This is the last DLL updated from lastest MPC-HC Team, it support PGS embedded Sub in MKV. I hope cpp2005 can look it too...
Replies
Views
AW: add network share monitoring support to PowerScheduler thanks a lot
AW: add network share monitoring support to PowerScheduler thanks a lot
Hi! Attached you'll find a patch which adds network share monitoring support to the tvserver / powerscheduler. You can...
Replies
Views
Fixed in SVN 26817. But left my changes in as well. Who knows what else might be placed in MusicTag in the future. ;-) thanks for the patch
Fixed in SVN 26817. But left my changes in as well. Who knows what else might be placed in MusicTag in the future. ;-) thanks...
Hi Patch for Fix for InavlidCastException in TVMiniguide - Removed using MusicTag - Only using TVTag to find current Channel...
Replies
Views
Love / Ban is in svn 26751 Mantis: 0003175: Add Love/Ban option in Music Now Playing
Love / Ban is in svn 26751 Mantis: 0003175: Add Love/Ban option in Music Now Playing
This is a very simple patch to add love/ban options to the context menu in music now playing. It is just calling existing...
Replies
Views
The red button on the mce remote should take you to music now playing, however pressing red button again will not take you back to previous screen. Compare to playing video, where red button toggles between full screen and gui mode.
The red button on the mce remote should take you to music now playing, however pressing red button again will not take you back to...
This is a simple patch to set a global action to jump to music now playing screen. I have set this to Z (only other use I can...
Replies
Views
AW: HELP test: fix for - some cards are slow at tuning. infinite.loop but this simply tells us that there a lot of faulty BDA drivers out there. One way could be to make stop default and let the user enable pause if he wants.
AW: HELP test: fix for - some cards are slow at tuning. infinite.loop but this simply tells us that there a lot of faulty BDA...
To my big surprise I realized that the graph startup times on my nova hd dvb-s2 card (hauppauge) are approx 5 secs. And probably...
Replies
Views
AW: Bug in networkmonitor / Powerscheduler get never started Which difference should i detect / see? I mean with my patch also everything is working fine :-) or should i just test if the networkmonitor is working?
AW: Bug in networkmonitor / Powerscheduler get never started Which difference should i detect / see? I mean with my patch also...
The networkmonitorshared Handler get's never started / enabled in actual SVN. Attached you'll find a fix.
Replies
Views
This was in Postponed status, set to Pending..
This was in Postponed status, set to Pending..
This patch will enable subtitles to be adjusted to picture more accurately than now possible with one pixel resolution. Enjoy.
Replies
Views
Added in r2666. Thanks for the patch!
Added in r2666. Thanks for the patch!
Hi! If you have directshowfilter for URLs like mms:// or http:// or whatever and you want to play them through vmrvideoplayer9...
Replies
Views
added to svn. 0003132: Weekly on this channel - list upcoming recordings wrong. - MediaPortal Bugtracker thx /gibman
added to svn. 0003132: Weekly on this channel - list upcoming recordings wrong. - MediaPortal Bugtracker thx /gibman
in Upcoming Recordings, it doesn't list Weekly On This Channel - I think it is because the function call has wrong parameters...
Replies
Views
Re: Mantis 0002874 Multiline channel titles to display correctly in guides / info win Thanks a bunch :)
Re: Mantis 0002874 Multiline channel titles to display correctly in guides / info win Thanks a bunch :)
I'm trying to do a patch which would fix the following situation: If a TV show title is multiline text, the following happens...
Replies
Views
NP Harley - we all know the experience when we have spent many hours developing a great skin design/feature and suddenly changes in MediaPortal ruin it all :P I can just imagine what you were saying when you saw your beautiful animated Basic Home in Fidelity did not work :wtf: I feel really stupid because I have no idea why I used...
NP Harley - we all know the experience when we have spent many hours developing a great skin design/feature and suddenly changes in...
This patch addresses 0002866: Visiblechange animations do not process reverse animations correctly - MediaPortal Bugtracker. MP...
Replies
Views
Modified patch (added valign) committed in SVN 26529. Thx Migue
Modified patch (added valign) committed in SVN 26529. Thx Migue
Similar to the <centered> tag but for right-alignment instead. EDIT: New patch attached using align tag as other controls do...
Replies
Views
:thx: for your patch it is implemented in SVN :)
:thx: for your patch it is implemented in SVN :)
This patch addresses 0002867: Hidden animations all execute on windowopen - MediaPortal Bugtracker As outlined in the Mantis...
Replies
Views
Looking at the patch, I can see that it can also be set with #selectedthumb (item.ThumbnailImage). Would this allow for, say recordedTV, to show the actual thumbnail? Not the channel-logo, but the thumbnail created from the recording? That would be übercool :cool:
Looking at the patch, I can see that it can also be set with #selectedthumb (item.ThumbnailImage). Would this allow for, say...
Usually, the third label in a listcontrol is unused except for showing TV logos. This patch allows skin creators to use the third...
Replies
Views
Top Bottom