General Support (108 Viewers)

Post problems you have when using MediaPortal, or pre installation questions in here.
I have the same issue
I have the same issue
Hi, I just returned to MP after getting fed up with MCE05(horrible, horrible program!). I noticed there is a webbrowser...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 CableStar 2 PCI DE
Find out this card only supports digital TV :(
Find out this card only supports digital TV :(
Can someone tell me if this card "CableStar 2" works also with analogic TV?
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 .net error...1.3 DE
Any logs i could include that would help. the .net error is in danish but was english when i tried 2.0 - would that help? to specify this error is ONLY related to the setup program, not to MP (thank god, although i thought for a moment I had majorly screwed up during my tried to fix it...) thanks again fr any help! /zut
Any logs i could include that would help. the .net error is in danish but was english when i tried 2.0 - would that help? to...
Area: Media Portal Program MediaPortal Version: 0.1.3.0 (2005-07-16) MediaPortal Skin: mce Windows Version: Windows XP (SP2)...
Replies
Views
Thanks Thanks for that ...
Thanks Thanks for that ...
Hi all, a general question about sound and more precicely digital out. At the moment i am using an onboard sound card and SPDIF...
Replies
Views
Hi Thanks for your fast reply Last time i've checked ( cvs from 12-04 ) it was still missing . There's an entry for the LR6650 but not yet for the DTV1000-T Anyone here having such card ? Christophe (Sorry but french is my native language )
Hi Thanks for your fast reply Last time i've checked ( cvs from 12-04 ) it was still missing . There's an entry for the...
Hi All I've followed the procedure to get my Leadtek DTV1000-T Tv card supported by MP and sent all to e.beckers@gmail.com ( in...
Replies
Views
im using norton corp v 10 and MP runs well with it ..
im using norton corp v 10 and MP runs well with it ..
I know this is dumb but do many of you use a Antivirus program on your HTPC? I don't download anything to it besides the XML guide...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 Topup TV (1 Viewer) DE
No it has to be interfaced through the card. DMAN
No it has to be interfaced through the card. DMAN
Firtsly let me express before anyone jumps dowm my throat, I want to legally subscribe to topup tv paying my monthly subscription...
Replies
Views
Hi, got the same problem here. TV only recording in 576x576, tried all codecs and setups from the PVR 150 card but no luck. Beside that i had the black bar issue on the left and rigth, fixed that with the DScaler codec ... but with that codec it only doesn´t show the bars. Still the recorded show get´s a default size of 576x576...
Hi, got the same problem here. TV only recording in 576x576, tried all codecs and setups from the PVR 150 card but no luck...
Hi, In Media portal it seems i can set the recording(which for hw cards is also the capture/viewing) quality used, but i cant...
Replies
Views
Problem solved :) In my plugin list there was two myblasters. The reason was that I renamed an old version of myblaster.dll to myblaster.dll.tmp before copying in the latest one. MP still treated the file as a .dll plugin. Removed the tmp file - problem solved :)
Problem solved :) In my plugin list there was two myblasters. The reason was that I renamed an old version of myblaster.dll to...
Hi, The myblaster plugin is sending double numbers to my stb. If I chose ch 1 in MP, the stb is going to 11. How do I fix this...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 TV Guide? DE
Well finally discovered how to see all the channels. In the first page you get after 'my tv' under Group' select 'all channels', then when you go into TV Guide you get the listing of all the channels. By the 'eck that took some finding! Unfortunately the back button from here doesn't take you back one page but instead out of My TV...
Well finally discovered how to see all the channels. In the first page you get after 'my tv' under Group' select 'all channels'...
I presumke the TV Guide is the place to choose which of my available channels to watch, and hence select a channel from? If so...
Replies
Views
Fill out a support template please.
Fill out a support template please.
I am running a 64 bit Athlon, 1gb RAM, GeForce 4200 Ti video card, and a Hauppauge 150 MCE tv card. I finally got my TV guide...
Replies
Views
Ok... A followup to my last post. I can actually play the files that it records. I was just using a crap player. However... I still don't see any audio or video while I'm recording.
Ok... A followup to my last post. I can actually play the files that it records. I was just using a crap player. However... I...
Area: Media Portal Program MediaPortal Version: 0.2.0.0 RC1 (2005-09-01) MediaPortal Skin: BlueTwo Windows Version: Windows XP...
Replies
Views
N
Even though you may have it working now, I believe MP will no longer be supporting ANY software based cards. (The latest CVS build is already reflecting this)
Even though you may have it working now, I believe MP will no longer be supporting ANY software based cards. (The latest CVS build...
Well I tried MediaPortal for the first time with a friend and he's got a Winfast TV2000 XP Deluxe and after a while here's what we...
Replies
Views
I use the ATI AIW Radeon, before they gave them numbers. Its PCI and 32 mb I think. Maybe I need to go way back in time to some much older drivers so they don't ask so much of my video card. What do mean by hardcoded? Is it hardcoded in the MediaPortal program or is it read from some external windows file detailing card...
I use the ATI AIW Radeon, before they gave them numbers. Its PCI and 32 mb I think. Maybe I need to go way back in time to some...
Area: Media Portal Program MediaPortal Version: 0.2.0.0 RC1 (2005-09-01) MediaPortal Skin: BlueTwo Windows Version: Windows XP...
Replies
Views
Hello! I am quite new to MP and I like very much. I got two questions I hope to get answered: 1. When playing music, AlbumArt is shown on the screen as it should. My problem: It changes every 3 or 5 seconds. It allways switches between the album art I want and a black (empty) frame of the size of the album art. I tried to change...
Hello! I am quite new to MP and I like very much. I got two questions I hope to get answered: 1. When playing music, AlbumArt...
Hello! I am quite new to MP and I like very much. I got two questions I hope to get answered: 1. When playing music, AlbumArt...
Replies
Views
mptray.exe (the updated version of mphook) is usually available here - but the link seems to be unavailable at the moment.... :( I can email it to you if you PM me your email address... :)
mptray.exe (the updated version of mphook) is usually available here - but the link seems to be unavailable at the moment.... :(...
Right now I use my Hauppage 45button remote that came with my PVR150 non MCE for Media Portal. It works but the remote is to...
Replies
Views
Sorry I changed ISP's recently and need to relink it elsewhere in future. DMAN
Sorry I changed ISP's recently and need to relink it elsewhere in future. DMAN
Hi there, i was wondering what happened to the capture card definitions file, downloadable on the main page. My card just happens...
Replies
Views
Is it normal for the TV pic to disappear if your cursor happens to be located in the viewing area? Move it away to the top of the screen and the pic comes back.
Is it normal for the TV pic to disappear if your cursor happens to be located in the viewing area? Move it away to the top of the...
Is it normal for the TV pic to disappear if your cursor happens to be located in the viewing area? Move it away to the top of the...
Replies
Views
What are you using for a remote--an MCE remote, or a learning remote? Steve
What are you using for a remote--an MCE remote, or a learning remote? Steve
I was wondering if there was a way to map a button on a remote thru media portal to run a screensaver. I tried dozen's of times to...
Replies
Views
Hi, Sorry im in the uk and im just look at freeview. I will also look at the link you have sent me. Many Thanks
Hi, Sorry im in the uk and im just look at freeview. I will also look at the link you have sent me. Many Thanks
Hi, I need help with the setup of this card with media center 2005, it picks up all the channels on the scan but when i run it...
Replies
Views
Hi, i think you have a software based card. This problem was already mentioned quite some time a go. You should consider to go for a HW based card (PVR series), since MP will not support software based cards in the near future anymore. Try searching, you may find a solution to your problem. I am sorry, i don't have more help at...
Hi, i think you have a software based card. This problem was already mentioned quite some time a go. You should consider to go...
Area: Media Portal Program Skin: default MP Version: newest Windows Version: XP w/sp2 CPU Type: AMD 2500+ Memory: 1gb ddr...
Replies
Views
You dont list what card you have but is it a software card? If it is that would be the normal behaviour.
You dont list what card you have but is it a software card? If it is that would be the normal behaviour.
Area: Media Portal Program Skin: default MP Version: newest Windows Version: XP w/sp2 CPU Type: AMD 2500+ Memory: 1gb ddr...
Replies
Views
Hello. A friend of mine, Pontus Netler, has written a driver for Remote Wonder II. I have not verified it's function with Mediaportal or if it works with Remote Wonder I. It should have better handling of "double clicks" and all buttons configurable. Here it's available for download: http://niclas.servebeer.com/AtiRemote.zip...
Hello. A friend of mine, Pontus Netler, has written a driver for Remote Wonder II. I have not verified it's function with...
Hello. A friend of mine, Pontus Netler, has written a driver for Remote Wonder II. I have not verified it's function with...
Replies
Views
As often said, for a stable use digital TV user sould stick with 0.13, you can even read this on the http://mediaportal.sourceforge.net/ (09-02-2005) The Devs are doing a very good job, but in their freetime, they all got a job and a private life. A CVS is always "Work in progress", please remember. knutinh: Thanks for...
As often said, for a stable use digital TV user sould stick with 0.13, you can even read this on the...
My DVB-T card (terratec cinergy T²) works with mediaportal 0.1.3 but with the 0.2.0 RC1 i can't even try to autotune (it say...
Replies
Views
lcdguy: You asked: "the chipset on your motherboard is it a VIA or something else?" First off, I'm clueless about motherboards (and many other things), so I'm not even sure what VIA is. I seen that link in the support section, but still am not sure how to tell. The mobo is a Intel Lexington II and I searched Intel but didn't...
lcdguy: You asked: "the chipset on your motherboard is it a VIA or something else?" First off, I'm clueless about...
:? I'm a complete newbie to TV tuner cards and such, so some of these questions probably seem ignorant to you experienced...
Replies
Views
sorry to be a pain but i wouldn't bother with the RGB out from the dongle from the 6600GT, i would have thought a card like that would have at leaset a VGA output and perhaps a DVI output as well, a 42" plasma screen should have a VGA cable at the least if not a DVI/HDMI input, i would go with one of those instead and you will...
sorry to be a pain but i wouldn't bother with the RGB out from the dongle from the 6600GT, i would have thought a card like that...
EDIT Sorry, in the correct format Area: Media Portal Program MP Version: 0.2.0 RC1 Skin: Windows Version: XP...
Replies
Views
If you are able to select the codec your using, you must have a software card. MP doesnt officially support it in earlier builds (and the problem you are having with the picture disappearing while recording is one of the limitations of a software card) and later builds it wont be supported either.
If you are able to select the codec your using, you must have a software card. MP doesnt officially support it in earlier builds...
First off, I'll tell the card I am using. It is a Compro VideoMate TV PVR, without FM. It works fine in the bundled software, but...
Replies
Views
This would be great to get MP to interface with a DVD changer. I think that will be the way I go when I get some spare cash (maybe next year). This would be a great project but would need to interface with specific changer and also need to make changes in the my DVD plugin to make this happen. Mike
This would be great to get MP to interface with a DVD changer. I think that will be the way I go when I get some spare cash (maybe...
Hello, I posted this in another forum, but thought I'd ask it here. Forgive me if it's somewhere in the forums (I looked, but...
Replies
Views
Thanks for the info! Mike
Thanks for the info! Mike
Hi, Just bought the dta-151 card and am trying to hook it up. Has anyone else done this successfully? With just a little...
Replies
Views
What satellites are you hitting? I am still trying to hit Dish here in the states and still am having no luck. It hits the transponders but come back in the logs saying... Channel is not ready. I have never been able to see any channels after a autoscan. Post your system setup and your error log and we will see what we can do.
What satellites are you hitting? I am still trying to hit Dish here in the states and still am having no luck. It hits the...
I have this problem that my SkyStar2 DVB-S card no longer works under MP 0.2.0.0. Does anybody know when this will be fixed...
Replies
Views
Top Bottom