General Support (159 Viewers)

Post problems you have when using MediaPortal, or pre installation questions in here.
That last one is a good suggestion. As for the drivers: I'm very happy with the my current drivers, finally got my Hauppauge remote working... Thanks everyone.
That last one is a good suggestion. As for the drivers: I'm very happy with the my current drivers, finally got my Hauppauge...
Area: Media Portal Program MP Version: 0.1.3, cvs-09-01-2005--21-46 Skin: default Windows Version: XP Pro SP2 CPU Type: Athlon...
Replies
Views
Thanks Guys, I will see how I get on with MP, and if I am using it a lot then I will invest in a more modern remote. Cheers & Beers Stewart
Thanks Guys, I will see how I get on with MP, and if I am using it a lot then I will invest in a more modern remote. Cheers &...
Hi, I am a newbie to MP. Running 1.3 and trying to get Hauppauge 21 button black remote to work under native mode. It works OK...
Replies
Views
A
MP1 MP2 DVB-T card with CI? (1 Viewer) DE
Hi guys! I am new to all this stuff and I am planning to use MP with DVB-T and hopfully Ci ;-) Is there any updates on this issue? Just thought since there has not been any replies on this thread since Sun Jul 03, 2005 2:42 pm there might be a little chance that the support for DVB-T and CI is solved. Or? MP looks...
Hi guys! I am new to all this stuff and I am planning to use MP with DVB-T and hopfully Ci ;-) Is there any updates on this...
Hi! I was just wondering if there is anyone who knows if there is any DVB-T card that has built-in CI like the TwinhanDTV Cab-CI...
2 3 4
Replies
Views
Thank you for the quick response. VMR9 really seems to work better (faster), and the aspect ratio also is fine now. Thanks again!
Thank you for the quick response. VMR9 really seems to work better (faster), and the aspect ratio also is fine now. Thanks again!
Area: Media Portal Program MediaPortal Version: 0.2.0.0 RC1 (2005-09-25) MediaPortal Skin: BlueTwo Windows Version: Windows XP...
Replies
Views
What other ting can I do to solve the problmen in addition to adjusting the PCI latecy? PS! I changed the latecy according to recommendations, but I not sure about what PCI latecy is. I am thankful for a short explanation.
What other ting can I do to solve the problmen in addition to adjusting the PCI latecy? PS! I changed the latecy according...
Area: My TV MP Version: 0.2 RC 1 Skin: Blue Two Windows Version: XP Pro SP2 CPU Type: Intel P4 3.0 GHz Memory: 1024MB...
Replies
Views
Hey guys, I've been using Media-portal for quite a while now, but I've just recently gotten an external decoder. Where I previously just used my antenna-cable as the input (sound and video, obviously), I now have to use the s-video on my Hauppauge pvr-250 and the line-in on my pc. Problem: * Why doesn't media-portal allow me to...
Hey guys, I've been using Media-portal for quite a while now, but I've just recently gotten an external decoder. Where I...
Hey guys, I've been using Media-portal for quite a while now, but I've just recently gotten an external decoder. Where I...
Replies
Views
Of course it is. Changing the volume of a digital ac3/dts-encoded signal is very difficult, however. -k
Of course it is. Changing the volume of a digital ac3/dts-encoded signal is very difficult, however. -k
Hi, Can I use MP's volume control with S/PDIF passthrough enabled? I fear I can't but you can always hope :) (and ask)
Replies
Views
I had to install the .NET2 package, just replacing the TVCapture.dll didn't work out. But now everything works fine, I can finally use both my TVCards. Thanks a lot FlipGer for your support and your changes in the sourcecode. TimmyT
I had to install the .NET2 package, just replacing the TVCapture.dll didn't work out. But now everything works fine, I can finally...
Area: Media Portal Program MediaPortal Version: 0.2.0.0 RC1 (2005-11-20) MediaPortal Skin: BlueTwo Windows Version: Windows XP...
Replies
Views
If I read it right, it works with a program that creates asx files in a specific filename-format. As far as I know, MP can play videostreams launched by an asx file. You can do this as a webradio station. asx files should be placed in the folder assgned in MP Config for streaming media. When this stream opens in a smaal window, you...
If I read it right, it works with a program that creates asx files in a specific filename-format. As far as I know, MP can play...
Is there a MediaPortal plugin for the streams that are published by Dutch TV networks? Examples -...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 Cannot Enter My TV! (1 Viewer) DE
Re: sweeeeeeeet Hi, Donation is always welcome! :) Nice that the project fits your needs. Donation is beeing made via PayPal: http://sourceforge.net/project/project_donations.php?group_id=107397 Flip
Re: sweeeeeeeet Hi, Donation is always welcome! :) Nice that the project fits your needs. Donation is beeing made via...
Area: Media Portal Program MediaPortal Version: 0.2.0.0 RC1 (2005-11-24) MediaPortal Skin: BlueTwo Windows Version: Windows XP...
Replies
Views
Care to post where you got the nvidia codecs? I had a quick look, but can't find them. I'm trying to get mine to work currently. *edit* ahhh, do you mean these ones?. in which case, are the codecs usable after the 30 day period?
Care to post where you got the nvidia codecs? I had a quick look, but can't find them. I'm trying to get mine to work...
Hi All, First of all, thanks to everyone who has contributed here so far. I was able to find parts of information to assist in...
Replies
Views
Opened up a can of worms here I see. Its a Nova-T by the way will try to fill in support template soon.
Opened up a can of worms here I see. Its a Nova-T by the way will try to fill in support template soon.
Ive been using Media Portal for some time now and Id just like to say what a fine peice of software it is. I have a few issues...
Replies
Views
I cant fully understand what your asking but maybe this is what your after. MediaPortal does support the hardware encoding, its what used when you record to DVR-MS files. MP cannot use the decoder though as its only used when you use the video out on the PVR-350. The PVR-350's video out cant be used because it doesnt support...
I cant fully understand what your asking but maybe this is what your after. MediaPortal does support the hardware encoding, its...
Hi, to all. This is my first message. I´m from Spain. Sorry for my bad english. I have understood that card PVR-350 must...
Replies
Views
Yes it is planned but no ETA.
Yes it is planned but no ETA.
Hi, I installeg media portal, and I must say wow, it is realy cool :-) But I don't wont to put a pc in the living room...
Replies
Views
An extra bit to the puzzle, I haven't had the video problems going out of sync with the audio but when the audio gets crackly, If I'm in timeshifting mode and press pause and press play again the audio returns back to normal.
An extra bit to the puzzle, I haven't had the video problems going out of sync with the audio but when the audio gets crackly, If...
Area:Media Portal TV MP Version: 0.2.0 CVS released today Skin: Blue Two Windows Version: Windows XP Pro with SP2 CPU Type: AMD...
Replies
Views
I just want to push my thread up again. Doeas anyone know where I can change audio stream in the newest CVS from 2005-11-27 ???? I really would appreciate it! Thanks, Andreas
I just want to push my thread up again. Doeas anyone know where I can change audio stream in the newest CVS from 2005-11-27 ...
In 0.2 RC1 it was able to switch audio streams in videos when using the MatroskaSplitter. Today I installed the CVS Snapshot from...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 ATI TV Wonder PRO DE
I have a ATI TV Wonder PCI... it's probably pretty close to yours... it's a Software card. Make sure all the lines <-- and --> are out at the end. I left one in and it didn't find the card. As for the error... what are you getting and where? I followed the guild to set up the epg guide here. HERE Current I am getting this...
I have a ATI TV Wonder PCI... it's probably pretty close to yours... it's a Software card. Make sure all the lines <-- and -->...
When I run the Portal setup it does not recognize this card. So no card is listed. Therefore My Tv does not work. The ATI tv will...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 channel sorting DE
anyone help?
anyone help?
am trying (again) to sort my channels in mp similar to sky. So in TV CHANNELS i order them as i want, unchecking ones i dont want...
Replies
Views
As you can see from my Posts over HERE. I have said that in the logs it even shows how many channels are on each transponder. The problem is that it says "no service id" I don't really know what this means. I am thinking all the other programs pull this back and MP does not. We need someone in the states to take a look at...
As you can see from my Posts over HERE. I have said that in the logs it even shows how many channels are on each transponder...
Hi all, I've searched some old posts and have found nothing since June on Mediaportal support for Dishnetwork using the Skystar2...
Replies
Views
ahh thanks, the reason i use ffdshow is that i personally find it easier to use than other codecs such as itnervideo or cyberlink. but to each their own eh.
ahh thanks, the reason i use ffdshow is that i personally find it easier to use than other codecs such as itnervideo or cyberlink...
Wasn't sure if this is where i should put this or not, but it may be helpful for all use X-Mystique Owners. to get full 5.1...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 Aver dvb-t 771 DE
Hi Alexc and Markusb, thanks for the detailled instructions... I'll try this ASAP. Cheers, Matthias
Hi Alexc and Markusb, thanks for the detailled instructions... I'll try this ASAP. Cheers, Matthias
Some Info from my sistem: Area: Media Portal Program MediaPortal Version: 0.1.3.0 (2005-07-16) MediaPortal Skin: BlueTwo...
Replies
Views
CaptureCard Definition file I tried the link http://www.kiwi07.pwp.blueyonder.co.uk/Cards/CaptureCardDefinitions.zip, but got the message 'There was no page found at this location'. If I try just the domain http://www.kiwi07.pwp.blueyonder.co.uk/ I got no access. Can I find the content somewehere else?
CaptureCard Definition file I tried the link http://www.kiwi07.pwp.blueyonder.co.uk/Cards/CaptureCardDefinitions.zip, but got the...
I have a twinhan dvb-s 1030A card. Could someone tell me the right driver version and Media Portal version (+ cvs) to let it...
Replies
Views
Is there DVB-T Ci cards that work with MP? I looked at the CaptureCard listing but couldn't find any... /Moltas
Is there DVB-T Ci cards that work with MP? I looked at the CaptureCard listing but couldn't find any... /Moltas
Replies
Views
I program MP to record a program of 30 minutes, but it only records 16:40 of the 30 minutes, plus when it reaches the 30 minutes of the program it freezes and it doesn't load the recorded tv program to the videos database but I can see the file in the recordings folder, I have noticed too that if i put my video card resolution to more...
I program MP to record a program of 30 minutes, but it only records 16:40 of the 30 minutes, plus when it reaches the 30 minutes of...
I program MP to record a program of 30 minutes, but it only records 16:40 of the 30 minutes, plus when it reaches the 30 minutes of...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 HELP! DE
As with any problem.......please fill out a support template! :D
As with any problem.......please fill out a support template! :D
I have a AVERTV Go 007 FM PLUS its works perfect except i cant get the remote to work in mediaportal the way i would like could...
Replies
Views
Hi, AFAIK it should use the same proxy as you've configured under Internet Options from the Control Panel (thus Internet Explorer). You can override the proxy settings for the .Net Framework under C:\Windows\Microsoft.Net\Vx.x.xxxx\CONFIG\machine.config. Look at the text between the <defaultProxy></defaultProxy> tags. Kind...
Hi, AFAIK it should use the same proxy as you've configured under Internet Options from the Control Panel (thus Internet...
Hello, I am using mediaportal at home and in a big network. My problem: I can not go through the proxy. Can anybody tell me...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 My Video questions DE
Thanks, that was it (VMR9). OSD problems and ffw is fixed. Well, Xvid ffw is still a bit choppy, but at least I can see the OSD which indicate where it is ffwing. Much better than MCE where ffwing a divx is impossible. Thanks a bunch.
Thanks, that was it (VMR9). OSD problems and ffw is fixed. Well, Xvid ffw is still a bit choppy, but at least I can see the OSD...
Disclaimer: I am a Windows MCE user. I am trying to evaluate MP for an eventual switch. So the following is probably a huge mix...
Replies
Views
post update :roll: after looking through Media Portal settings, managed to get tv working, but its a bit temprimental, doesnt always come on, but with some more looking at will prob work ok. Another thing i cant seem to do is get media portal to play my movies, ive pointed it to the directory where they're stored, but doesnt...
post update :roll: after looking through Media Portal settings, managed to get tv working, but its a bit temprimental, doesnt...
:roll: I have installed media portal and everything is workingm exept remote and tv. I have a Xpert PVR 713X PCI TV capture...
Replies
Views
N
MP1 MP2 MP wont load(directx SDK) (1 Viewer) DE
I've had the same problem you descriped, yesterday with the latest cvs build. I did two things first I killed a mediaportal task wich somehow was running in the background and I opened and closed the configuration program. So you could trie to use taskmanager to sea if mediaportal is already started in the background.
I've had the same problem you descriped, yesterday with the latest cvs build. I did two things first I killed a mediaportal task...
ok here goes from a newbie. i have latest version of MP installed on a Asus Pundit PC with built in SIS video chipset, set to...
Replies
Views
I'll gladly point you in the right direction for how to solve this @ a code level if that does happen.
I'll gladly point you in the right direction for how to solve this @ a code level if that does happen.
Hi there is it possible to run both? I've managed to setup HIP to blast my tv with a "on then av" code and that works great...
Replies
Views
Top Bottom