General Support (49 Viewers)

Post problems you have when using MediaPortal, or pre installation questions in here.
P.S. - Strangely, the TV Server my single seat setup (1.27 on a modest machine running Windows 10 Pro x64) is working from my office machine MP client. Same exact network, firewall, Defender settings. It's a slightly older version of Win 10 though - I haven't updated to 20Hx on it yet. Maybe I shouldn't (or maybe I should image it...
P.S. - Strangely, the TV Server my single seat setup (1.27 on a modest machine running Windows 10 Pro x64) is working from my...
Let me start by asking if anyone has TV Server running PROPERLY on a Windows 10 machine, and if so are you using RTSP or UNC share...
Replies
Views
from what you tell there is only one possible answer ... you have two boxes and you need to s-video-in's - so you need 2 PVR150's ... Here the mathematical proof: 1 + 1 = 2 (by the way: I also go from my box through s-video into the PVR150 - very good quality!) thanks+regards WeWe
from what you tell there is only one possible answer ... you have two boxes and you need to s-video-in's - so you need 2 PVR150's...
Here is my story. I currently use the WinTV-PVR-150 (still within the return period). I want to use my second directv box so I...
Replies
Views
cheers guys but to anyone else finding this issue install the latest (6.13) SAF pack.
cheers guys but to anyone else finding this issue install the latest (6.13) SAF pack.
Ok so decided to treat myself to a slot load blue ray for the bedroom htpc which is a amd 780g chipset with amd 4850e cpu, 2GB ddr2...
Replies
Views
Gotta loooooove the forums! I had this problem today, and within 30mins, had the command line to fix my problem... A happy wife is a happy life :) :thx:
Gotta loooooove the forums! I had this problem today, and within 30mins, had the command line to fix my problem... A happy...
Please help me. I have been happily watching TV through Mediaportal. After several crashes this afternoon, I now get 'Unknown...
Replies
Views
Hello and welcome John :) I suggest you follow the instructions in the CableCARD thread: https://forum.team-mediaportal.com/threads/cablecard-tuner-support-for-mediaportal-1.112585/ Particularly: 1. Install the UPnP patch. That should at least fix this: 2. Post log files with channel names, dates/times etc. As it says in the...
Hello and welcome John :) I suggest you follow the instructions in the CableCARD thread...
Primary Issue: Unknown Error I receive the same unknown error in my tv and channel preview. See thread below...
Replies
Views
What problem exactly? For me all works fine...
What problem exactly? For me all works fine...
When will the FloppyDTV/FireDTV problem with EPG finally be solved? That problem with 'Unable to start timeshifting. No video/audio...
Replies
Views
1. High CPU load, bad display drivers, errors in DVB mpeg2 stream (this list could go forever... :) 2. Yep, dropped frames can be seen as skipping / pausing 3. In ideal world 0, but as long as you don't see affect of those dropped frames the number doesn't really matter. In PC that has no issues it's possible to watch whole DVD...
1. High CPU load, bad display drivers, errors in DVB mpeg2 stream (this list could go forever... :) 2. Yep, dropped frames can...
Hi, Im trying to set up MP to run as best as possible with my (rear pro) HDTV. I mainly watch PAL, ie 25fps DVDs, so i have...
Replies
Views
Okay this was my own fault/ Even tho I doubt anyone else will be sloppy enough to make this mistake, I will share the answer to this issue. My remote is a cheap but very effective one with lots of buttons. But I had to map dang near every button, and when I initially mapped the remote I did not think I would every buy a TV tuner so I...
Okay this was my own fault/ Even tho I doubt anyone else will be sloppy enough to make this mistake, I will share the answer to...
MediaPortal Version: 1.1.1 MediaPortal Skin: StreamedMP Windows Version: Windows 7 Home Prem CPU Type: AMD 630 HDD: 7TB (4 int...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 'PC Friendly' DVD's DE
Ok - thanks chaps. Will try out your suggestions.
Ok - thanks chaps. Will try out your suggestions.
TV-Server Version: MediaPortal Version: 0.2.2.0 MediaPortal Skin: MePo Green Wide Windows Version: XP Prof. SP2 CPU Type: AMD...
Replies
Views
H, I am not sure where this question should go, so I'll try it anyway. With latest version of MP, 1.2.2, I get an unwanted 'overlay' on all images of cover art. This is like a 'haze', but with a denser curved area over the top left hand corner. It obscures the cover art. How do I get rid of it? Appears on two computers, as below...
H, I am not sure where this question should go, so I'll try it anyway. With latest version of MP, 1.2.2, I get an unwanted...
H, I am not sure where this question should go, so I'll try it anyway. With latest version of MP, 1.2.2, I get an unwanted...
Replies
Views
I guess nobody else has had this problem?
I guess nobody else has had this problem?
MediaPortal Version: MP 1.1.1.0 MediaPortal Skin: PureHD Blue 4.4 Windows Version: Windows 7 64bit CPU Type: Intel Atom Dual...
Replies
Views
Hey everyone, Wasnt sure where to post this, this seemed like the best place. I have an ATI graphics card with CCC installed. It is connected to my 47" LG 47LF66 1080p television on HDMI 1. I have a DVI to HDMI belkin cable which is sending the signal to the television. My problem is, if i change my television from HDMI1 to...
Hey everyone, Wasnt sure where to post this, this seemed like the best place. I have an ATI graphics card with CCC installed. It...
Hey everyone, Wasnt sure where to post this, this seemed like the best place. I have an ATI graphics card with CCC installed. It...
Replies
Views
Hi, please fill out the support template. Which drivers do you use and which MP version? Try installing latest BDA drivers and latest SVN from MP. Flip.
Hi, please fill out the support template. Which drivers do you use and which MP version? Try installing latest BDA drivers...
Hello, I installed and configured a leadtek DTV 2000 H in my PC. It works fine with Windows XP and the winfast software provided...
Replies
Views
Thanks, yes I do end up using the keyboard... so maybe this should be filed as a bug? It just seems like there's something wrong with the interface, when you're presented with a list of options and when you go to click on them they move. :)
Thanks, yes I do end up using the keyboard... so maybe this should be filed as a bug? It just seems like there's something wrong...
I was wondering if anyone else has problems using the mouse to select from the main menu 'My Videos', 'My TV', etc... options...
Replies
Views
I fixed this problem. Turns out to be that my installation of Direct X9 was corrupted so I re-installed and media portal opens right up.
I fixed this problem. Turns out to be that my installation of Direct X9 was corrupted so I re-installed and media portal opens...
TV-Server Version: Snapshot 04-23-2007 01-22h Revision 14324 MediaPortal Version: 0.2.2.0 MediaPortal Skin: blue two Windows...
Replies
Views
I've got it working now, I just removed the card and readded it in mediaportal, now I just have to figure out why the DirecTV channel changing plugin has stopped working.
I've got it working now, I just removed the card and readded it in mediaportal, now I just have to figure out why the DirecTV...
Area: Media Portal - MyTV MP Version: 0.2.0.0 RC4 Skin: MCE Windows Version: XP SP2 CPU Type: Athlon 2200+ Memory: 512mb...
Replies
Views
You can try this plugin https://www.team-mediaportal.com/files/Download/Plugins/Input/AVerTVremotecontrolplugin/
You can try this plugin https://www.team-mediaportal.com/files/Download/Plugins/Input/AVerTVremotecontrolplugin/
Hello I Have this card (AVerTV DVB-T USB2.0) the card work fine in mediaportal but I can't to do work de remote. ¿Do yo Know if...
Replies
Views
Hi Clay The log file shows the most likely explanation is that some channels are not mapped (linked) to both tuners: [2017-01-15 22:31:46,602] [Log ] [38 ] [INFO ] - Controller: find card for channel KTXA-DT [2017-01-15 22:31:46,604] [Log ] [38 ] [INFO ] - Controller: got 1 tuning details for KTXA-DT [2017-01-15...
Hi Clay The log file shows the most likely explanation is that some channels are not mapped (linked) to both tuners: [2017-01-15...
Hello, Can someone please help me resolve this problem with the MediaPortal 1.14 TV-Server and my HDHomeRun tuners? I have...
Replies
Views
Did u have enabled the "Enabled" Checkbox in the MP-Configuration -> Television -> TV Client -> Notifier ?
Did u have enabled the "Enabled" Checkbox in the MP-Configuration -> Television -> TV Client -> Notifier ?
TV-Server Version: none MediaPortal Version: 1.0 (latest) MediaPortal Skin: Blue2 Windows Version: XP 2 Media Center Edition...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 %50 Cpu use DE
Please be so kind to check with the ATI Omega Drivers (www.omegadrivers.net) and report back.
Please be so kind to check with the ATI Omega Drivers (www.omegadrivers.net) and report back.
Hi I am getting very high cpu usage when i use media portal, upto %50s. This happens when playing movies or music. Little lower...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 #TV.RecordedTv.Time DE
Well I've been running my patch for three days without any issue, however I can't test it for national languages so I'm posting it here if you want it. I've added String id="20000" thru "20004" which are various display dates that I needed to replace and actually one or two more for another project. the string-en-us strings have the...
Well I've been running my patch for three days without any issue, however I can't test it for national languages so I'm posting it...
in the titan skin myrecordedtv.xml #TV.RecordedTv.Time is used in several places to display the date and time of a recorded file...
Replies
Views
Thanks Inker i just found this myself just wasnt sur eif removing that code would affect anything else
Thanks Inker i just found this myself just wasnt sur eif removing that code would affect anything else
Not sure if this is the right place to ask this question, but it is skin GUI related, Is there anyware of removing the word...
Replies
Views
Hi everyone! I've just changed my skin from Core to Core Reloaded, and all is great, it looks awesome! Apart from the fact that Core Reloaded doesnt change the colour of the shows that I've watched so I have no idea which I am half way through or not.. All the Video text appears White, if it has been previously played or...
Hi everyone! I've just changed my skin from Core to Core Reloaded, and all is great, it looks awesome! Apart from the fact...
Hi everyone! I've just changed my skin from Core to Core Reloaded, and all is great, it looks awesome! Apart from the fact...
Replies
Views
Now I've solved the problem of the missing option... Under MyVideos section there is a "Switch View" option named "Cartelle" ("Folders" in English) that is not present under "Videos > Video Views" section of the MP configuration program. Changing this to another (for example, Title) the "View" option works fine. But there's another...
Now I've solved the problem of the missing option... Under MyVideos section there is a "Switch View" option named "Cartelle"...
Hello to everybody! As You can see from the shot I attached, the options "View" is missing (missed today I donno why...
Replies
Views
Hi there! I have a Problem with my MP 1.0.2.0 .... Suddenly the "View" Option isnt showing anymore in MP! If i go to "Movies" an i press "left", then the Menu appears, where you can sort the items or show the playlist. On the top of this list you can change the View (List, Cover, Big Icons, ...) BUT this Option isnt showing...
Hi there! I have a Problem with my MP 1.0.2.0 .... Suddenly the "View" Option isnt showing anymore in MP! If i go to "Movies"...
Hi there! I have a Problem with my MP 1.0.2.0 .... Suddenly the "View" Option isnt showing anymore in MP! If i go to "Movies"...
Replies
Views
But is there some meta-information in the video-stream telling if it is one or the other? Is it possible to tell any of the codecs to convert to pc-rgb if needed, but do nothing else? -k
But is there some meta-information in the video-stream telling if it is one or the other? Is it possible to tell any of the codecs...
What is the default behaviour in MP for material that is encoded as "video rgb", ie black is 16, while white is 235 vs the regular...
Replies
Views
Even more weirdness Changing to no sound problem goes away as well - seems cursor.wav or click.wav have issue But vol+ or vol- also make the recording happen as well as changing the volume. <ok> which is select (RTN in notepad) seems to have a double action as well This is definitely a bug as was working fine 1.18 - I'm going to...
Even more weirdness Changing to no sound problem goes away as well - seems cursor.wav or click.wav have issue But vol+ or vol-...
This is on my Parents System Arrows keys work normally till I get to the upcoming episode menu It which point something weird...
Replies
Views
MediaPortal Version: 1.1.1.0 MediaPortal Skin: Windows Version: Windows 7 x64 CPU Type: i3-530 HDD: 1TB EAVS Memory: 8GB DDRIII 1600 Motherboard: GA-H55M-UD2H Video Card: Video Card Driver: Sound Card: Sound Card AC3: Sound Card Driver: 1. TV Card: Terratec Cinergy C PCI HD CI 1. TV Card Type: DVB C 1. TV Card Driver: Newest...
MediaPortal Version: 1.1.1.0 MediaPortal Skin: Windows Version: Windows 7 x64 CPU Type: i3-530 HDD: 1TB EAVS Memory: 8GB DDRIII...
MediaPortal Version: 1.1.1.0 MediaPortal Skin: Windows Version: Windows 7 x64 CPU Type: i3-530 HDD: 1TB EAVS Memory: 8GB DDRIII...
Replies
Views
Same problem here. reinstall not helping either.
Same problem here. reinstall not helping either.
MediaPortal Version: MediaPortal Skin: Monochrome 2.9 Windows Version: XP Pro CPU Type: 4850e HDD: Memory: 2GB Motherboard...
Replies
Views
The topic is only about getting BDA to work in win2008. That part is working beautifully. It scanned for channels, and found a whole bunch of them. Even EPG grabbing seems to work. Just when I press Start Timeshift in TV-Server it says Unable to start/create graph. If you don't know the answer, can you please point me to a logfile...
The topic is only about getting BDA to work in win2008. That part is working beautifully. It scanned for channels, and found a...
With some unofficial patches, I got TV server to run on Windows 2008. Well, almost. Everything that, for whatever reason, has to...
Replies
Views
Top Bottom