MediaPortal 1.2.0 ALPHA (13 Viewers)

Post issues you found in MediaPortal 1.2.0 Alpha.
It looks like those errors are from when I booted in Safe-Mode to downgrade my GPU driver. DCOM is running OK in normal mode.
It looks like those errors are from when I booted in Safe-Mode to downgrade my GPU driver. DCOM is running OK in normal mode.
MediaPortal Version: v1.2A MediaPortal Skin: StreamedMP Windows Version: XP Pro SP3 CPU Type: Athlon II X4 630 HDD: 640GB WD...
Replies
Views
AW: Problem with CAM Modul ? - Unable to build graph for ORF TV Radio programs Hi mm, yes now 1.2.beta is running... Thx ramu
AW: Problem with CAM Modul ? - Unable to build graph for ORF TV Radio programs Hi mm, yes now 1.2.beta is running... Thx ramu
Hello, after reinstall of windows and a clean setup of MP 1.2 Alpha I get the error message that the system isn't able to build...
Replies
Views
Thanks for the link to the Mantis entry. I do have rather a large collection of recordings. I should really watch and/or delete them sometime (not enough hours in the day!) Hopefully the resolution change thing won't happen again and hasn't before, so I doubt my hardware needs moving around. Could be driver related of course...
Thanks for the link to the Mantis entry. I do have rather a large collection of recordings. I should really watch and/or delete...
MediaPortal Version: v1.2A MediaPortal Skin: StreamedMP Windows Version: XP Pro SP3 CPU Type: Athlon II X4 630 HDD: 640GB WD...
Replies
Views
Ok mm1352000, It was only a "bump" to the developers. Didn't know you were aware of the problem. Thank you, sdf
Ok mm1352000, It was only a "bump" to the developers. Didn't know you were aware of the problem. Thank you, sdf
It's a known bug. Start FM radio takes about 10-12 seconds. Switching channels takes about 7-9 seconds. This happens only with...
Replies
Views
AW: MP SVN 27826 crashes with System.Data.ConstraintException I just tried to reproduce it with filmstrip and list layout and had no success. With coverflow the bug is reproduceable reliably. I also checked if the bug occurs in music shares view with coverflow and it does not... Michael
AW: MP SVN 27826 crashes with System.Data.ConstraintException I just tried to reproduce it with filmstrip and list layout and had...
MediaPortal Version: SVN 27826 MediaPortal Skin: DefaultWide Windows Version: Windows 7 MP SVN 27826 crashes with...
Replies
Views
Fixed in SVN 26657 (1.2.0 Beta)
Fixed in SVN 26657 (1.2.0 Beta)
Bug as reportet still exists: https://forum.team-mediaportal.com/mediaportal-1-1-0-rc-1-2-496/reset-video-database-82056/
Replies
Views
Cheers. I look forward to testing it.
Cheers. I look forward to testing it.
Replies
Views
AW: Audio-CD not playing, exception in logs :oops::sorry:didn't see it :thx:for the quick reply
AW: Audio-CD not playing, exception in logs :oops::sorry:didn't see it :thx:for the quick reply
Hi folks, I 'm just testing the music features of new MP version and faced a problem with Audio CDs. Scenario : start MP, leave...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 [confirm] Multiple Ehome receivers (1 Viewer) DE
I've now found an article regarding this Using Media Center Remote IR when BlackGold card installed - BlackGold
I've now found an article regarding this Using Media Center Remote IR when BlackGold card installed - BlackGold
MediaPortal Version: 1.2A MediaPortal Skin: Blue 3 Wide Windows Version: Windows 7 Ultimate CPU Type: Intel Core 2 Duo E6400...
Replies
Views
Hi, Sent a request to catavolt, he should know more about this & be able to help you out :) Regards Roy
Hi, Sent a request to catavolt, he should know more about this & be able to help you out :) Regards Roy
I'm having some problems with the new define tags: references.xml <define>#showlabel:yes</define> BasicHome.xml <control>...
Replies
Views
re: File name not carried into "enter manually" OSD keyboard It's been fixed for 1.2 Beta. More info here: 0003134: VirtualKeyboard is reset on show preventing properties set by plugins - MediaPortal Bugtracker
re: File name not carried into "enter manually" OSD keyboard It's been fixed for 1.2 Beta. More info here: 0003134...
MediaPortal Version: 1.1.2 Alpha MediaPortal Skin: Black Glass, Maya, StreamedMP, XFactor Windows Version: Windows XP SP3 CPU...
Replies
Views
I can confirm and I already reported to gibman earlier. I can also confirm that it is now FIXED and i can see that he revertet something in SVN26845 that has fixed the issue :)
I can confirm and I already reported to gibman earlier. I can also confirm that it is now FIXED and i can see that he revertet...
After rev 26797 MP will never remove the teletext subtitle. It sticks until the next subtitle is shown. <BLANK PAGE> needs to be...
Replies
Views
Still not working on SVN 26921... working very nicely going back to 26805.
Still not working on SVN 26921... working very nicely going back to 26805.
Hello Im wondering if im the only one with RTSP problems on the newest 1.2.0 (1.1.5) SVN's ? Latest i tried is SVN 26893 and...
Replies
Views
Been a problem for some time, I find it can take more than an hour to populate the EPG even if I manually start timeshifting to force an EPG update. If I don't force it then all bets are off on when it will populate, seems to not always capture data till the 1st recording, which often gets skipped because the EPG's not yet populated...
Been a problem for some time, I find it can take more than an hour to populate the EPG even if I manually start timeshifting to...
Replies
Views
Hi, there is an ongoing discussion on that matter... thx for your input!
Hi, there is an ongoing discussion on that matter... thx for your input!
Are there any recent svn builds of MP 1.2.0 pre-beta posted anywhere? Previous release cycles had periodic development snapshot svn...
Replies
Views
Your patch is in r27525, marked as fixed, thanks :)
Your patch is in r27525, marked as fixed, thanks :)
Using SVN 27452 my experience is, that the value buttonWidth is not scaled to skin-size when using the horizontal menu as shown in...
Replies
Views
I was not aware on this version, so I just downloaded. Seen when navigate from the main menu, but its can shown as "big icons" and did nothing shown at all. When you select "Filmstrip" then its works as it should. Howover its might only happens in the starting, but can been annoying. So its a minor one. PS. seen its remember...
I was not aware on this version, so I just downloaded. Seen when navigate from the main menu, but its can shown as "big icons"...
The filmstrip is mostly allways first activated been shown on the last subfolder, rather than on that folder its should have been...
Replies
Views
I was not aware about this version. Seen still have issue in the list version (the small one the filename is correct, but not on the other one), but seen works fine on rest. So its minor one.
I was not aware about this version. Seen still have issue in the list version (the small one the filename is correct, but not on...
when using list and album list, the tumbnails is strected rather than a crop (or resizing with black borders). This happens in...
Replies
Views
There is no guarantee about updating from testing releases however this should work
There is no guarantee about updating from testing releases however this should work
Installer says that you cannot update from SVN builds. What about this 1.2 alpha? Can you update to later version from alpha?
Replies
Views
I was getting a similar problem with 1.2A. Got the "unable to start timeshifting" error or no video/audio detected. This would happen either trying to start watching TV or changing channels. Restarting the TV server would resolve the problem temporarily. Re-installed 1.2A, but then I didn't even get a TV button on the home screen...
I was getting a similar problem with 1.2A. Got the "unable to start timeshifting" error or no video/audio detected. This would...
Hi guys, Im running 1.2 Alpha with SVN 26846 and newest Streamed MP skin. I know this thread is for 1.2 official alpha only but...
Replies
Views
AW: Problem with Radio Autostart Hi, is nobody able to reproduce this issue or is it already fixed? Regards, Wolfgang
AW: Problem with Radio Autostart Hi, is nobody able to reproduce this issue or is it already fixed? Regards, Wolfgang
MediaPortal Version: MP1.2.0 Alpha MediaPortal Skin: Maya Windows Version: Windows 7 x86 Ultimate CPU Type: AMD Athlon II X2...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 [confirm] imon, IRSS and minidisplay (1 Viewer) DE
Re : imon, IRSS and minidisplay I almost have the same problem. It seems that the MP minidisplay driver is 32bits and does not works well under W7 64 bits. My VLsystem Blast works a little... but hangs randomly. Mp still works with keyboard or mouse. (the same PC works fine with XP32) If anybody have a clue to solve that ...
Re : imon, IRSS and minidisplay I almost have the same problem. It seems that the MP minidisplay driver is 32bits and does not...
I have a probleme, when minidisplay is enable, my remote don't work with IRSS. And mediaportal ramdomly stop. When i disable the...
Replies
Views
This is by design. There are many other files (comskip, thumbs etc) which may be created. You should create your (presumably re-encoded) avi files in a different folder to the recordings
This is by design. There are many other files (comskip, thumbs etc) which may be created. You should create your (presumably...
MediaPortal 1.2.0 Alpha: Hello, unfortunately it is possible, that MediaPortal 1.2.0 Alpha (maybe other version also?)...
Replies
Views
hi pilehave ! wich skin is this screenshots from ? wow look great ....:eek:
hi pilehave ! wich skin is this screenshots from ? wow look great ....:eek:
I just realized, looking through the code of GUIVerticalScrollbar.cs and GUIHorizontalScrollbar.cs, that the scrollbarcontrols are...
Replies
Views
How to gather log files How to show System Specs How to start support/bug thread --- PLEASE DO NOT COMMENT THIS MESSAGE --- Logs and system specs should always be added - just in case
How to gather log files How to show System Specs How to start support/bug thread --- PLEASE DO NOT COMMENT THIS MESSAGE --- Logs...
MediaPortal Version: 1.2.0 Alpha MediaPortal Skin: Maya Windows Version: Win7 32bit Home Premium CPU Type: Intel i7 HDD: 1tb...
Replies
Views
Right, to answer my own question: There is a bug in the settings, we save to gui -> language but MediaPortal reads from skin -> language: https://forum.team-mediaportal.com/submit-code-patches-mediaportal-tv-server-etc-325/changing-language-mediaportal-configuration-does-not-change-language-93142/#post710918
Right, to answer my own question: There is a bug in the settings, we save to gui -> language but MediaPortal reads from skin ->...
Running latest SVN, I did some tests that required me to change the language. I changed it in MP Config, but when I start...
Replies
Views
When I first installed 1.2 Alpha, I could bitstream videos and movies with the internal player. I chose to use the internal player due to smoother non-jitter playback. For some unknown reason, it just stopped bitstreaming, and defaults to PCM. I can still bitstream using MPC-HC, and Windows media player, so it must be something...
When I first installed 1.2 Alpha, I could bitstream videos and movies with the internal player. I chose to use the internal player...
When I first installed 1.2 Alpha, I could bitstream videos and movies with the internal player. I chose to use the internal player...
Replies
Views
I would like to report a minor issue with the weather icon. I reported a similar problem and it was fixed: https://forum.team-mediaportal.com/mediaportal-1-1-0-rc-3-6-519/weather-skin-cosmetic-problem-84674/ But with the fix another minor problem was introduced: the text for the bigger icon for the current weather conditions...
I would like to report a minor issue with the weather icon. I reported a similar problem and it was fixed...
I would like to report a minor issue with the weather icon. I reported a similar problem and it was fixed...
Replies
Views
Hi I seem to have problems with the latest build of MP (V1.2.0 Alpha) in regards BluRay ripped into ISO's. If I use Moving Pictures to run these files, they seem to only have about 30 minutes of runtime, and they start in the middle of the movie. If I use PowerDVD9 they work ok, so I know that AnyDVDHD has ripped them ok...
Hi I seem to have problems with the latest build of MP (V1.2.0 Alpha) in regards BluRay ripped into ISO's. If I use Moving...
Hi I seem to have problems with the latest build of MP (V1.2.0 Alpha) in regards BluRay ripped into ISO's. If I use Moving...
Replies
Views
with my current test-setup, based on SVN 27237 I have had this crash: 2011-01-13 16:59:44.279165 [Debug][PoolThread14(14)]: ThreadPool.ProcessQueue() : total items processed: 10 2011-01-13 17:00:36.814170 [Debug][(3)]: fileSystemWatcher_Error path \\nas\data\hum exception=System.ComponentModel.Win32Exception: Det angivne...
with my current test-setup, based on SVN 27237 I have had this crash: 2011-01-13 16:59:44.279165 [Debug][PoolThread14(14)]...
with my current test-setup, based on SVN 27237 I have had this crash: 2011-01-13 16:59:44.279165 [Debug][PoolThread14(14)]...
Replies
Views
Top Bottom