Mini Display (6 Viewers)

Interesting idea, but can you tell me if there's anyway to force the second smaller screen to go into stanby mode and/or shut off if it hasn't been touched after while? I also had an idea on how to do somethign similar. I need to try this when i get home, but I want to use powerstrip to add a custom resoloution for the econd smaller...
Interesting idea, but can you tell me if there's anyway to force the second smaller screen to go into stanby mode and/or shut off...
Hi As everybody know, is impossible to set different resolution in clone mode in windows. but after few month :) i set...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 External display DE
I'm going to close this thread because there is another thread on the same subject. You can find it here: https://forum.team-mediaportal.com/imon_lcd_display_e_g_silverstone_gd01-t22361.html. It seems that there is no api for talking to the newer iMon LCD displays. The api for the iMon VFD displays (which I'm usings) doesn't...
I'm going to close this thread because there is another thread on the same subject. You can find it here...
Hi! I have SilverStone case with IMON VFD. Yesterday I installed new 0.2.2 version and new IMON driver. Since then my external...
Replies
Views
Solution : I use Imon Manager version 7 and now all it's good In Mini Display i use SoundGraph display for iMON USB VFD/LCD Plugin v29-11-2009
Solution : I use Imon Manager version 7 and now all it's good In Mini Display i use SoundGraph display for iMON USB VFD/LCD...
In the last MediaPortal 1.12 Minidisplay dont work with Imon VFD , i think the driver who came with Minidisplay are not signed , i...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 Shuttle SG33G5M DE
Hi pridehaveit, The fanless power unit is the shuttle one: PC 62. Shuttle Europe - PC62 Works perfectly on my system: Core 2 Duo 6400, 2GB RAM, 2HDD 1GB SATA Green Power, 1 DVD Burner SATA, ATI 4550 Fanless + FireDTV connected through Firewire also powered by the shuttle. No Noise and no problem. Of course, when you don't hear the...
Hi pridehaveit, The fanless power unit is the shuttle one: PC 62. Shuttle Europe - PC62 Works perfectly on my system: Core 2 Duo...
Does anybody now which VFD driver i have to use for Shuttle SG33G5M (VFD display 27) ??? Thanx!
Replies
Views
I'm able to download the drivers from the temporary page at http://www.origenae.com/support/ ! what I need is the latest firmware! greetings MJFox
I'm able to download the drivers from the temporary page at http://www.origenae.com/support/ ! what I need is the latest...
Hi! Since the OrigenAE-Support-Pages are down since two weeks: does anybody have the latest firmware for the IRTrans driven...
Replies
Views
It would help if you would add your system specs to your profile, so we can see what OS you are using. I have an HTPC based on the FSC ScaleoE, which has the same VFD. Under Windows 7 (both 32 and 64 bit) it works fine with *no* installed driver, just by selecting the "Fujitsu-Siemens Scaleo EV VFD driver.." from the MiniDisplay...
It would help if you would add your system specs to your profile, so we can see what OS you are using. I have an HTPC based on the...
If someone could help me. I read all posts regarding this device. First, i had install the drivers from msi VFD 2.70 . The device...
Replies
Views
Hi, This will be added in the next version of the x-factor skin. Thanks for the solution;) best regards cul8er
Hi, This will be added in the next version of the x-factor skin. Thanks for the solution;) best regards cul8er
Hi! I use MediaPortal v1.0.2 with the X-Factor-Skin and an iMon LCD-Display with the Minidisplay-Plugin (Firmware: 0x380208 @...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 iMON VFD problem... DE
New problem... Installed 1.0 (as stated above) and got the cybrdisplay.dll... Plugin is running and after a bit of tinkering i have it working... sometimes... Problem is, that sometimes when i turn on my mediacenter the display works, and sometimes not... With no change in setup/config at all... This is kinda wierd - anyone...
New problem... Installed 1.0 (as stated above) and got the cybrdisplay.dll... Plugin is running and after a bit of tinkering i...
MediaPortal Version: 1.0 RC4 MediaPortal Skin: Blue3Wide Windows Version: XP SP2 CPU Type: Athlon 64 X2 5600+ (2,8 GHz) HDD...
Replies
Views
I thinks i have your same case (HTPC-2000 with OEM display) and same problem. With this difference: in my system M.Play don't work too ("device not found" message when i try to start M.Play). For me is not important M.Play, i.d like to use the lcd dispaly only with Mediaportal. Can you help me? thanks mamachan
I thinks i have your same case (HTPC-2000 with OEM display) and same problem. With this difference: in my system M.Play don't work...
Hi Some time ago, I have a new HTPC case whitin this case i got a cloned (or rebranded) VLsystem L.I.S MCE. It works realy good...
Replies
Views
Last week i switched over to Win7 with my last HTPC. It has the L.I.S MCE VFD-Display from VL Systems installed. The VLSystems Homepage where I could find and download the driver for Vista/Win7 seems to be dead. http://vlsys.co.kr/English/supdown_LISMCE.php I couldn't find the driver somewhere else and without the correct...
Last week i switched over to Win7 with my last HTPC. It has the L.I.S MCE VFD-Display from VL Systems installed. The VLSystems...
Last week i switched over to Win7 with my last HTPC. It has the L.I.S MCE VFD-Display from VL Systems installed. The VLSystems...
Replies
Views
Hello I have more info about this display manufacturer of vfd is futaba model fv825gin on pcb is keyboard controller and irda on pcb chip WT6563f, pdiusb12 and microchip bb5041 signed tatung this is all info what i have about this display.
Hello I have more info about this display manufacturer of vfd is futaba model fv825gin on pcb is keyboard controller and irda on...
Hi all, I'm having a Philips mediacenter PC, which is basically a nice thing. Of course I didn`t like MCE and changed to MP...
Replies
Views
TV-Server Version: 1.02 MediaPortal Version: 1.02 MediaPortal Skin: x-factor Windows Version: xp pro sp3 CPU Type: intel p4 3ghz HDD: sata 160gb Memory: 1gb Motherboard:asrock 4165 Video Card: xfx nvidia 6800 Video Card Driver: unknown Sound Card: unknown Sound Card AC3: unknown Sound Card Driver: unknown 1. TV Card...
TV-Server Version: 1.02 MediaPortal Version: 1.02 MediaPortal Skin: x-factor Windows Version: xp pro sp3 CPU Type: intel p4...
TV-Server Version: 1.02 MediaPortal Version: 1.02 MediaPortal Skin: x-factor Windows Version: xp pro sp3 CPU Type: intel p4...
Replies
Views
Genau die gleichen Probleme habe ich auch. Entweder die Fernbedienung (iMON Pad) oder das VDF gehen in MP. Beides habe ich nach Stunden des einstellen nicht zum laufen bekommen. Die Fronttasten haben genau, wie Du beschrieben hast, komische Auslöseverhalten. Mal geht Outlook mit auf oder andere Programme. Aber die eigentliche...
Genau die gleichen Probleme habe ich auch. Entweder die Fernbedienung (iMON Pad) oder das VDF gehen in MP. Beides habe ich nach...
Hallo Ich habe seid einiger Zeit ein Inter Tech Gehäuse mit Imon VFD und der Imon Pad FB (Müsste mit dem Sylverstone LC16M...
Replies
Views
any help? :(
any help? :(
MediaPortal Version: 1.0.2 MediaPortal Skin: B3W Windows Version: XP Pro sp.3 CPU Type: Intel Core 2 Duo E6400 HDD: Samsung...
Replies
Views
Hi, I sent an email to the company (smart display company) that programmed the driver and they sent me a new version of it that works with media portal within some days. I'm not sure if I am allowed to distribute it in public, so send me a private message with your email adress and I will forward it to you. Boris
Hi, I sent an email to the company (smart display company) that programmed the driver and they sent me a new version of it that...
Hello, first of all, this is my first post, so hello everybody! I am using MediaPortal occasionally the last time ad i really...
Replies
Views
afaik it is possible, but you need arduino for this to control...
afaik it is possible, but you need arduino for this to control...
hi! maybe this is a stupid question :ooops: i would like to install a vfd display on my htpc and found this one from samsung on...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 iMon VFD... DE
Apparently i didn't try hard enough - its working now (tried with "imon" option, not "soundgraph imon option") Thx dman!!
Apparently i didn't try hard enough - its working now (tried with "imon" option, not "soundgraph imon option") Thx dman!!
MediaPortal Version: 0.2.3 RC1 MediaPortal Skin: Blue Two Wide Windows Version: XP SP2 CPU Type: Athlon 64 3500+ HDD: 400GB...
Replies
Views
Hi there, I would like to ask anyone who has VL System M-Play 202 if it works with MediaPortal? And a second question what information do you se on the display? I am looking for a display that would show me songs title, radio station, video title andother things related to the media it is currently playing, so that a user doesn't...
Hi there, I would like to ask anyone who has VL System M-Play 202 if it works with MediaPortal? And a second question what...
Hi there, I would like to ask anyone who has VL System M-Play 202 if it works with MediaPortal? And a second question what...
Replies
Views
No... There does not appear to be any way to change the font that is used for the internal clock... There does not appear to be any way to set the clock for 24 hour format either...
No... There does not appear to be any way to change the font that is used for the internal clock... There does not appear to be...
Is there a way to modify font of internal clock? I have Antec Fusion Black and the font of the clock is pretty unreadable. And it...
Replies
Views
Maybe thats the reason it is no longer available in the selection list of Joe Dalton's plugin. It looks like it isn't functioning anymore. So it could be it's Vista or it is the new MP version that has no support for the current MCE compatible display driver
Maybe thats the reason it is no longer available in the selection list of Joe Dalton's plugin. It looks like it isn't functioning...
TV-Server Version: tv server 1.0.0.0 RC1 MediaPortal Version: MediaPortal 1.0.0.0 RC1 MediaPortal Skin: blue wide Windows...
Replies
Views
Digging up an old thread, but I've got this same issue on my Gigabyte Brix system, and I've tried the above fix which worked for the resolution, but I'm still having the same problem. One thing I noticed in the screen resolution box was that the display box changed when unplugging the hdmi cable, and I'm guessing this is where the...
Digging up an old thread, but I've got this same issue on my Gigabyte Brix system, and I've tried the above fix which worked for...
Hi, I would like to leave the live TV playing in fullscreen when I power off my LG tv which is connected by HDMI cable. The...
Replies
Views
AW: iMON AM/PM clock in standby Did you find any solution?
AW: iMON AM/PM clock in standby Did you find any solution?
Hi, i wonder if there is a way to change the standby iMON LCD clock to 24hour (23:35) not PM 11:35. I have ANTEC fusion black...
Replies
Views
Transparent would be perfect for me ;)
Transparent would be perfect for me ;)
Hello, I would like to use a OLED display with media portal, because contrast is much better than LCD displays. The controller in...
Replies
Views
hi - sorry but I got no answer to my last posting :S my solution (at least for the moment) is using the vista media center. here all is working fine (product and all hw like the display or the remote control...). but main issue to change to VMC was the stable TV module. nevertheless i will track mediaportal as i find it is all...
hi - sorry but I got no answer to my last posting :S my solution (at least for the moment) is using the vista media center. here...
Hello, having some problems with the mini display from soundgraph. more or less - all is working fine but with a predictable...
Replies
Views
Watch at this: https://forum.team-mediaportal.com/support-132/missing-vfd-driver-rc4-msi-live-barebone-49369/ there you will find the solution :D I have seen the next version of the Mini Display Plugin should be better!
Watch at this: https://forum.team-mediaportal.com/support-132/missing-vfd-driver-rc4-msi-live-barebone-49369/ there you will find...
Hi, I've read meanwhile all threads concernin the Scaleo E several times, unfortunately my display not work either. I am also...
Replies
Views
academic now. I inadvertently put 12vdc through it and smoked it. Going back to the VL display I fitted
academic now. I inadvertently put 12vdc through it and smoked it. Going back to the VL display I fitted
Thought I'd worked this out but not so. See the attached pictures- I think this is a scaleo VFD. If so I need to locate drivers to...
Replies
Views
Hello, I've recently built 2x16 HD44780 LCD with backlight for my HTPC but there is a small problem with it. I chose HD44780 or compatibile v1.1 option and set the size of LCD in MiniDisplay Plugin. The LCD is working fine but not always. The computer is configured to be an HTPC - MediaPortal starts with Windows automatically...
Hello, I've recently built 2x16 HD44780 LCD with backlight for my HTPC but there is a small problem with it. I chose HD44780 or...
Hello, I've recently built 2x16 HD44780 LCD with backlight for my HTPC but there is a small problem with it. I chose HD44780 or...
Replies
Views
I would doubt it, they have been promising to have support for mediaportal in their iMon software for over a year now!
I would doubt it, they have been promising to have support for mediaportal in their iMon software for over a year now!
Hello! recently I discovered the new Soundgraph FingerVU display and I have no words. :o:o:eek::rolleyes: I know there is a...
Replies
Views
tried...all MP freezes... now i go for ITX, try with that one,in couple of weeks :) anyway thx for help,and ideas
tried...all MP freezes... now i go for ITX, try with that one,in couple of weeks :) anyway thx for help,and ideas
Hi Im new here, and i build my htpc on MediaPortal first time...so i need to cover few things... I dig the forum but dont find...
Replies
Views
AW: SDC Megtron - Stays off after Standby ich hab zur zeit dieses, usb Monitor, Grafikkarte: Somikon 17,8 cm/7" TFT Zusatzmonitor mit integrierter USB Grafik Karte - MONITORE / monitor usb war allerdings nicht ganz einfach das erstmal ans laufen zu bekommen, funktioniert aber jetzt gut. läuft mit dem mpd2-plugin (als 2.monitor)...
AW: SDC Megtron - Stays off after Standby ich hab zur zeit dieses, usb Monitor, Grafikkarte: Somikon 17,8 cm/7" TFT Zusatzmonitor...
Hello Team Mediaportal, I bought an SDC Megtron Display. It works after installing the required files under controller. My...
Replies
Views
Top Bottom