Mini Display (9 Viewers)

Last week i switched over to Win7 with my last HTPC. It has the L.I.S MCE VFD-Display from VL Systems installed. The VLSystems Homepage where I could find and download the driver for Vista/Win7 seems to be dead. http://vlsys.co.kr/English/supdown_LISMCE.php I couldn't find the driver somewhere else and without the correct...
Last week i switched over to Win7 with my last HTPC. It has the L.I.S MCE VFD-Display from VL Systems installed. The VLSystems...
Last week i switched over to Win7 with my last HTPC. It has the L.I.S MCE VFD-Display from VL Systems installed. The VLSystems...
Replies
Views
  • Poll
Finally found a Wifi spot and uploaded a beta in zip form. Check the official thread linked up :)
Finally found a Wifi spot and uploaded a beta in zip form. Check the official thread linked up :)
Found an awesome touch screen app. unfortunatly it's for XBMC. I've tried it and it works great. It's webserver based. It has a...
Replies
Views
academic now. I inadvertently put 12vdc through it and smoked it. Going back to the VL display I fitted
academic now. I inadvertently put 12vdc through it and smoked it. Going back to the VL display I fitted
Thought I'd worked this out but not so. See the attached pictures- I think this is a scaleo VFD. If so I need to locate drivers to...
Replies
Views
Got a VL system VFD and it works perfectly with mediaportal - except the contrast and brightness control. The thing is very hard to see as it needs the contrast turned up and the brightness down Tried the settings in Minidisplay with no luck. Known issue?
Got a VL system VFD and it works perfectly with mediaportal - except the contrast and brightness control. The thing is very hard to...
Got a VL system VFD and it works perfectly with mediaportal - except the contrast and brightness control. The thing is very hard to...
Replies
Views
MediaPortal Version: MP1.1.0 MediaPortal Skin: Maya Windows Version: Windows 7 x86 Ultimate CPU Type: AMD Athlon II X2 235e HDD: Samsung EcoGreen HD103UI 1TB Memory: 4GB DDR3-1333 Motherboard: Gigabyte GA-MA785GMT-UD2H Video Card: onboard Radeon HD4200 Video Card Driver: Catalyst 10.7 Sound Card: onboard RTL889A Sound Card...
MediaPortal Version: MP1.1.0 MediaPortal Skin: Maya Windows Version: Windows 7 x86 Ultimate CPU Type: AMD Athlon II X2 235e...
MediaPortal Version: MP1.1.0 MediaPortal Skin: Maya Windows Version: Windows 7 x86 Ultimate CPU Type: AMD Athlon II X2 235e...
Replies
Views
I've finally positively identified the case. Its an Arisetec Antec HT400B. Manufacturer has gone now but using the wayback machine I got to their old site. According to the site they used iMON for their USB VFDs. I tried to get the original version of iMON they used but no luck. The most recent version does not recognise my display...
I've finally positively identified the case. Its an Arisetec Antec HT400B. Manufacturer has gone now but using the wayback machine...
I'm having trouble finding a driver for this display. I've tried Imon, IR, Hiper and one other with no luck. I've attached a...
Replies
Views
Hi does anybody know why the Minidisplay plugin closes my Imon frontview after i have restarted my computer ??
Hi does anybody know why the Minidisplay plugin closes my Imon frontview after i have restarted my computer ??
Replies
Views
AW: Display of Antec Fusion V2 blurs after some hours Okay, I solved the problem on my own.... the display runs now fine for hours! I found out that my Antec Case has the LCD2 display. Hence, I chose LCD2 instead off automatic detection in the plug in configuration. Please find my detailed settings below...
AW: Display of Antec Fusion V2 blurs after some hours Okay, I solved the problem on my own.... the display runs now fine for...
Hi there, I have a problem with the mini display of my Antec Fusion V2 case, that is, it blurs after working fine for some...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 Antec Fusion VFD DE
Hi I have an Antec Fusion V2 PC Case. The Case has a VFD monitor with an IR reciever. Along with the case I have VFD.exe software. Can anyone tell me to how I get the monitor and IR Reciever to work under MediaPortal? The remote I want to use is a Logitech Hamony 525 with Media Center software installed (should work as a MCE remote)...
Hi I have an Antec Fusion V2 PC Case. The Case has a VFD monitor with an IR reciever. Along with the case I have VFD.exe software...
Hi I have an Antec Fusion V2 PC Case. The Case has a VFD monitor with an IR reciever. Along with the case I have VFD.exe software...
Replies
Views
Do you know wich revision you have of the case?!?! It's on th bottem. There is a difference between the rev. one. and two and three. Two and three has the same controller. Rev.1 has a different brand of controller. And yes. its an usb connection Rev one uses touch controllers of digitech rev two and three from egalax. So maybe you...
Do you know wich revision you have of the case?!?! It's on th bottem. There is a difference between the rev. one. and two and...
Does anyone know who makes the 7" touch-screen in the Zalman HD160XT+ case? It's a USB screen of some sort, but I am trying to find...
Replies
Views
This plugin is no longer under development Have a look here for the new one https://forum.team-mediaportal.com/mediaportal-plugins-47/mptouch-mediaportal-touchscreen-plugin-80636/#post603724 Sa
This plugin is no longer under development Have a look here for the new one...
Here is an alpha version of a display (and control) driver for a Touchscreens LCD. It is compiled agained the 0.2.3 release...
Replies
Views
The bug reported earlier (MiniDisplay: MatrixOrbital driver locks DVD/CD tray) is fixed, thank you, chemelli! 0002969: MiniDisplay: MatrixOrbital driver locks DVD/CD tray - MediaPortal Bugtracker I also have an issue with the display: when I restart my PC, I always have the frozen Matrix Orbital logo unless I restart the...
The bug reported earlier (MiniDisplay: MatrixOrbital driver locks DVD/CD tray) is fixed, thank you, chemelli! 0002969...
I just wanted to share my settings for my setup with the Matrix Orbital GX display. 1. Install drivers 2. remove "Matrix...
Replies
Views
Is anyone else using a Matrix Orbital gx series display with win 7? Iwould like to find out if this is just an issue for me or a driver problem. thanks andmc:)
Is anyone else using a Matrix Orbital gx series display with win 7? Iwould like to find out if this is just an issue for me or a...
MediaPortal Version: 1.1 final MediaPortal Skin: StreamedMp latest version Windows Version: Windows 7 Home Premium Hello...
Replies
Views
Thanks, i'll try it!
Thanks, i'll try it!
Hi, I cant manage to run the VFD/LCD display of my PC chase. Its an Antec remote black, and Im using windows 7 64bits and...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 Touch Screen LCD DE
Hi Friends, Touch screens offer several advantages, the primary one being the infinite ways the user interface can be designed and changed compared to a fixed set of physical buttons. Touch screens are also able to accept hand printing, handwriting, graphics. Touch screens can also be made resistant to harsh environments, compared...
Hi Friends, Touch screens offer several advantages, the primary one being the infinite ways the user interface can be designed...
Hi Friends, Touch screens offer several advantages, the primary one being the infinite ways the user interface can be designed...
Replies
Views
The "retired" was humorously ment :-) Gonna migrate these days... :-) Regards Axel
The "retired" was humorously ment :-) Gonna migrate these days... :-) Regards Axel
Hi folks Maybe somebody got this working, so can you please give exact instructions for dummy user how to do it. This is...
Replies
Views
Hi Micropolis Screen resolution is down to personal preference, and will depend on the size and capability of your monitor/display. LCD Touch Screen OEM
Hi Micropolis Screen resolution is down to personal preference, and will depend on the size and capability of your...
Hi all, at the moment I'll working on a specific skin for my HTPC and I've had a problem with my screen resolution. My HTPC S16T...
Replies
Views
I would doubt it, they have been promising to have support for mediaportal in their iMon software for over a year now!
I would doubt it, they have been promising to have support for mediaportal in their iMon software for over a year now!
Hello! recently I discovered the new Soundgraph FingerVU display and I have no words. :o:o:eek::rolleyes: I know there is a...
Replies
Views
Greetings :) I'm looking to install a new VFD/LCD in my HTPC: Recommended "miniDisplay" for MP and MCE remote? (apologize for the double post - I thought here I might get better exposure) I already have MS MCE remote kit and only looking for a nice (and cheap) display that'll be fully compatible and easly works with MP...
Greetings :) I'm looking to install a new VFD/LCD in my HTPC: Recommended "miniDisplay" for MP and MCE remote? (apologize for...
Greetings :) I'm looking to install a new VFD/LCD in my HTPC: Recommended "miniDisplay" for MP and MCE remote? (apologize for...
Replies
Views
I am planning to mod my htpc case to fit an 640x480 lcd display. Is there any way to display media portal on both monitors? The main monitor is 1440x900
I am planning to mod my htpc case to fit an 640x480 lcd display. Is there any way to display media portal on both monitors? The...
hello please help. i ve a seconondary tft display with a vga interface. is it possible to use this plugin (minidisplay) with...
Replies
Views
Hi This is the English part of the forums. Please translate.
Hi This is the English part of the forums. Please translate.
:(MediaPortal Version: 0.2 MediaPortal Skin: Windows Version: XP CPU Type: HDD: Memory: Motherboard: Video Card...
Replies
Views
I think it's a problem related to XP. Try to search something about "resume usb from standby", if I remember well there's a workaround for usb device not resuming from standby.
I think it's a problem related to XP. Try to search something about "resume usb from standby", if I remember well there's a...
MediaPortal Version: 1.1 SVN (1.0.4.24553) MediaPortal Skin: Blue3wide Windows Version: Windows XP SP3 CPU Type: AMD Athlon X2...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 Vfd cwt-7048 DE
MediaPortal Version: 1.1.0.0 MediaPortal Skin: Windows Version: XP Home SP3 CPU Type: AthlonX2 HDD: 500GB Memory: 2GB Motherboard: M2A-VM Video Card: ATI 4550 Video Card Driver: Sound Card: onboard Sound Card AC3: Sound Card Driver: 1. TV Card: MSIdigivox2, Hauppauge 1300 1. TV Card Type: 1. TV Card Driver: 2. TV...
MediaPortal Version: 1.1.0.0 MediaPortal Skin: Windows Version: XP Home SP3 CPU Type: AthlonX2 HDD: 500GB Memory: 2GB...
MediaPortal Version: 1.1.0.0 MediaPortal Skin: Windows Version: XP Home SP3 CPU Type: AthlonX2 HDD: 500GB Memory: 2GB...
Replies
Views
I know this is a very old topic, but i had the same brainstorm: i use my (correction.... OUR ) HTPC mainly for watching movies and listening to music (i know, most of u do 2). But... when listening to music i dont want to switch-on my big TV screen to select the music i want to hear. Innobec Side Window is an "old" programm to...
I know this is a very old topic, but i had the same brainstorm: i use my (correction.... OUR ) HTPC mainly for watching movies...
I have an old O2 xda pocketpc phone, that has a buggered battery, somthing wrong with the phone unit, but otherwise functions...
Replies
Views
Ok, here it is. Since VFD_Control.cs is also used by DM140GINK.cs and FicSpectra.cs then changes also affect on these drivers, but I think that it can help them work smoother... Basically patch removes checking of "ehshell" process which was executed several times on each display line drawing, and I think that it is completely...
Ok, here it is. Since VFD_Control.cs is also used by DM140GINK.cs and FicSpectra.cs then changes also affect on these drivers...
Hello. I'm owner of F-S Scaleo E HTPC. From the beginning of Mediaportal use i had very annoying issue with external display...
Replies
Views
I just submitted the patch to let it integrate into the next SVN (see here). Thank you very much. Michael
I just submitted the patch to let it integrate into the next SVN (see here). Thank you very much. Michael
I recently discovered a bug in the minidiplay driver for my display (Futaba DM-140GINK DEMO) that causes the display to show top...
Replies
Views
Thanks for sharing your solution Stdly! I couldn't get this VFD and remote working reliable in Window7 x64. After installing the 32bit version, the drivers of IRtrans worked and the VFD showed messages from MCE. But...MediaPortal didn't work until I found this suggestion!
Thanks for sharing your solution Stdly! I couldn't get this VFD and remote working reliable in Window7 x64. After installing the...
I Had VFD troubles. I bought the case from the manufacturer’s site MCE303 Silver HTPC Case | Home Theatre PC Cases | D-Vine...
Replies
Views
this guy has had some luck: https://forum.team-mediaportal.com/external-display-115/d-vine-mce303-silver-htpc-case-samsung-vfd-model-16t202da1e-72109/
this guy has had some luck...
MediaPortal Version - 1.0.2: Windows XP: I believe the H6 case is running iRTrans display. I have MS media center remote...
Replies
Views
Hi, This will be added in the next version of the x-factor skin. Thanks for the solution;) best regards cul8er
Hi, This will be added in the next version of the x-factor skin. Thanks for the solution;) best regards cul8er
Hi! I use MediaPortal v1.0.2 with the X-Factor-Skin and an iMon LCD-Display with the Minidisplay-Plugin (Firmware: 0x380208 @...
Replies
Views
Nope. At least if you use IRSS for your remote iMON software is not even running...only driver for VFD/LCD is needed. Simone
Nope. At least if you use IRSS for your remote iMON software is not even running...only driver for VFD/LCD is needed. Simone
OEM or PC case Manufacturer and Case model : HFX Mini MediaPortal Version : 1.1.0 Cyberdisplay/Minidisplay version ...
Replies
Views
Top Bottom