Moving Pictures (12 Viewers)

Hi team, after some investigation, i think i discovered where is the problem, even if i don't have a nice solution for it (only a dirty workaround). I posted the defect on the source code repository, with a possible "quick and dirty" solution: Issue 1073 - moving-pictures - Chunk encoded web response in FileBasedResource - A...
Hi team, after some investigation, i think i discovered where is the problem, even if i don't have a nice solution for it (only a...
Hi I'm one of the authors of the mymovies.it scraper script. I have a strange problem with the script since a week or two...
Replies
Views
The IMDb+ scraper solves that problem, as well as offer more options, such as title grouping. Check the forum threads first post for more info.
The IMDb+ scraper solves that problem, as well as offer more options, such as title grouping. Check the forum threads first post...
Hi guys! I am using the Moving Pictures plugin on my mediacenter. And upon until recently it has collected the IMDB.com rating...
Replies
Views
TMDB fixed null genre id bug. Now scrapper works fine. I suggest add logging support to its sources. Also I suggest include info about MediaPortal logging verbosity to http://code.google.com/p/imdbplus/wiki/WikiInstallScraper .
TMDB fixed null genre id bug. Now scrapper works fine. I suggest add logging support to its sources. Also I suggest include info...
MP cannot import some titles using TMDB. Network sniffer shows correct API answers, all necessary data received, but movie importer...
Replies
Views
AW: First time with MovingPictures One further question. I found the setting in the Movie Importer "Automatically retrieve media info" which is now unchecked. However the Importer seems to scan the online services for information. What I'm looking for is the possibility to start the mediainfo retrieval process manually for selected...
AW: First time with MovingPictures One further question. I found the setting in the Movie Importer "Automatically retrieve media...
Hi. This is the first time I was looking at MovingPictures. Most things seems to be easy to understand so far, but what I miss...
Replies
Views
I just had this same issue, however I noticed I installed Moving Picture through the extensions manager, and behold I had installed 1.6.2 by accident Reinstall to version 1.8.4.1 with it all fixed. If it wasn't for this thread, I may not of checked... Thanks you!
I just had this same issue, however I noticed I installed Moving Picture through the extensions manager, and behold I had installed...
It's like Mediainfo isn't working or something. In MP-TVSeries it's working fine. But with Moving Pictures, newly imported movies...
Replies
Views
Worked like a charm, I now have a bunch ov new movies in the database :) Is there a way to get some kind of error message when these kind of things happen it would be great.
Worked like a charm, I now have a bunch ov new movies in the database :) Is there a way to get some kind of error message when...
I am having trouble importing movies from one folder on my network. The log says System.IO.PathTooLongException, and that the path...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 Multi-Part Movies DE
Ah good stuff! I'm impressed by the speed and the amount of work going into this plugin :)
Ah good stuff! I'm impressed by the speed and the amount of work going into this plugin :)
Hi all. How does MovingPictures handle multi-part movies (for example, MyMovie_part1.mkv and MyMovie_part2.mkv)? Do I need to...
Replies
Views
Hey Guys, is it possible to Add the "Rename Movies into Groups" Feature of the IMDB+ Scraper - only with the german Titles?! That would be nice for the German users who use this (for me also nearly perfect) scraper but like their Movies in Groups. :S Thanks for your answers
Hey Guys, is it possible to Add the "Rename Movies into Groups" Feature of the IMDB+ Scraper - only with the german Titles...
Hello! Situation: My first movies I have imported about a half year ago. Now the score on IMDb could have been changed and also...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 Movie grouping? DE
Right, thanks. Thinking about it, it doesn't have to be too difficult. Just like a dropdown menu like Windows has in their folder structure. But i'll leave you to it ;)
Right, thanks. Thinking about it, it doesn't have to be too difficult. Just like a dropdown menu like Windows has in their...
Hello, I don't know whether this has been mentioned before, but I have some kind of feature in mind... Maybe it's possible to...
Replies
Views
if your movies are in seperate folders eg e:\movies\batman\batman.avi then create a file called e:\movies\batman\info.txt info.txt should contain the following line http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0096895/ alternatively it can contain just the tt# tt0096895 if all your movies are in the same directory then use e:\movies\batman.avi and...
if your movies are in seperate folders eg e:\movies\batman\batman.avi then create a file called e:\movies\batman\info.txt info.txt...
How do I get Moving Pictures to scan while mediaportal is running? The situation is this My gf is watching tv in mediaportal...
Replies
Views
MovPic checks existing locations first, so if the old import location does not contain the movies anymore, MovPic goes crazy in deleting it. If that old import path however would have been 'offline', meaning you would have not created the UNC share, or used a different server name, then MovPic would have assumed you like disconnected...
MovPic checks existing locations first, so if the old import location does not contain the movies anymore, MovPic goes crazy in...
Hi! I have a rather large library of movies spread across several hard disks. I want to order some of my files and move them...
Replies
Views
AW: Movies Gone After Upgrading! Thanks for looking into it again. :thx:
AW: Movies Gone After Upgrading! Thanks for looking into it again. :thx:
After upgrading to beta3 all my movies on DVD are gone. Don't tell me that I have to add 100 DVD manually again. I have a backup...
Replies
Views
Yes exactly like that !!! Please support this by adding your self to the development link...so we can get this implemented! Issue 121 - moving-pictures - write NFO files that help with future rescans - Google Code Right now it have "Low priority".....:(
Yes exactly like that !!! Please support this by adding your self to the development link...so we can get this implemented...
I'd just like to start by saying how grateful I am for everyones hard work (fforde especially) for this most awesome plugin. I...
Replies
Views
You can have playlists in My Video, the default plugin in MP :)
You can have playlists in My Video, the default plugin in MP :)
I tried Moving Pictures the other day and I love the interface and how it grabs movie info etc... but I've used playlists with MP...
Replies
Views
I use DVDFab to rip and Handbreak to recode to MKV. Everything is done on a networked computer and the movie file folder is dropped into my network share for movies. MoPo picks em up with very good matching (if I have the year correct in the file name). If it is an older film, and not so popular, there usually isn't any artwork made...
I use DVDFab to rip and Handbreak to recode to MKV. Everything is done on a networked computer and the movie file folder is dropped...
Is there a plugin that will rip movies so it can be used directly in Moving Pictures? Media Slayer works, but there really is no...
Replies
Views
From your log: 2012-01-29 14:14:30.620974 [Info.][MPMain(1)]: VideoPlayerVMR7: Subtitle CultureInfo da 2012-01-29 14:14:30.627975 [Info.][MPMain(1)]: VideoPlayerVMR7: AudioLanguage CultureInfo en here it takes danish as subtitle and audio english (or the track with english tag from the mkv)
From your log: 2012-01-29 14:14:30.620974 [Info.][MPMain(1)]: VideoPlayerVMR7: Subtitle CultureInfo da 2012-01-29 14:14:30.627975...
First of all :thx: for a GREAT plugin. I was wondering if it's possible to select a default audio language and subtitle language...
Replies
Views
Some of the films I have in mind are quite obscure (and foreign) and even having the date written most possibly won't be enough. I'm aware about "my video" function I was just wondering whether I can put those amongst the rest of my movies (in moving-pictures' database). Again, thanks for the support.
Some of the films I have in mind are quite obscure (and foreign) and even having the date written most possibly won't be enough...
Hi, it is something that I was trying to make it work for some time now but to no avail... Or to put it in a question: Is there...
Replies
Views
Woohoo, I renamed the database and created a new one. Now the MovieDb.org scaper is there and a whole bunch of other ones! I set everything back up the way it was and did a full import of all my movies and they all worked and grabbed cover art and backgrounds! Thanks for your help RoChess!
Woohoo, I renamed the database and created a new one. Now the MovieDb.org scaper is there and a whole bunch of other ones! I set...
Hi Guys, I just came across an issue. I tried to import a movie but the fanart and cover art isn't be downloaded. I am getting a...
Replies
Views
Well, now i tried import everything (after i used the plugin to export data). Works pretty Ok except all my watched flags are gone. How do i export them from the old db? /maik nvm, i sorted em manually. pjewh took almost half an hour ;) Thanks for all the help guys!
Well, now i tried import everything (after i used the plugin to export data). Works pretty Ok except all my watched flags are...
Hello MP 1.2b Latest streamedMP and movingpictures. When i start mediaportal config for monvig pictures it freezes on...
Replies
Views
You are correct that auto pairing is allready in place, but in my experience, it does not work if you import the movies when mediaportal is running. If we take "movie cd1.avi", and "movie cd2.avi", they will be autopaired if you copy/rip/download or whatever onto your import folder, THEN start mediaportal. If mediaportal is...
You are correct that auto pairing is allready in place, but in my experience, it does not work if you import the movies when...
I have my media pc set up in my home theatre and so do a few of my friends that I have built media pc's for. NONE of these pc's...
Replies
Views
Try YAMMM or Colbee - auto services that check files and folders as you add them to your library. http://missingremote.com/forums/yammm-beta-1310281336 - YAMMM http://www.collbee.com/en/ - Colbee I'm using YAMMM personally, I just drop a file in to my library and it gets renamed and NFO, XML and fan art automatically... I'm also...
Try YAMMM or Colbee - auto services that check files and folders as you add them to your library...
What is the best way to be sure that Mediaportal (IMDB+) take right movie when the scan for new movie I collect? Sometime when it...
Replies
Views
well glad i helpped you find that out, i'd be happy to test anything else out for you :)
well glad i helpped you find that out, i'd be happy to test anything else out for you :)
I just installed Media Portal and Moving pictures with the latest Streamed MP skin. Everything went fine until it came to importing...
Replies
Views
It is nice to see a misunderstanding cleared away and that people can still say they are "sorry". Thanks for that Ackbar. And I can definitely vouch for the fact that Emph is of great value to our community. Keep it up!
It is nice to see a misunderstanding cleared away and that people can still say they are "sorry". Thanks for that Ackbar. And I...
First, thanks so much for such a terrific contribution to those needing to manage large collections of HDD based movies - I've...
Replies
Views
I have added Excel spreadsheet reporting capability to my MovingPictures Import Export Tool - see attached Excel file example. You will need to drop the ".TXT" extension from the file, as the forum does not allow ".XLS" files to be attached. I finally finished the MP Import Export Tool, and released it as a "Testing" phase - more...
I have added Excel spreadsheet reporting capability to my MovingPictures Import Export Tool - see attached Excel file example. You...
I am interested in creating a list of my movies with info like file size, codec, Size of frame, etc. Is there a way to output this...
Replies
Views
thanks got it working, kind of, he using skin file from org DL in my skin Indego, working, but not perfect.. Cool Cool plugin tho :) any more cool stuff i need to try out??
thanks got it working, kind of, he using skin file from org DL in my skin Indego, working, but not perfect.. Cool Cool plugin tho...
Is it possible to make it so one can search like spelling the name. As if this is possible im going to req it in the req form. but...
Replies
Views
Bad luck! The PopUp with the Question I know more than would like to know :cautious: Several Harddiscs are conected via USB and very often it takes more than 10s to (rewoke the disc and) mount an ISO from those. So if I could increase the default Value before Message appears, WAF factor would increase, too. ;)
Bad luck! The PopUp with the Question I know more than would like to know :cautious: Several Harddiscs are conected via USB and...
Here's an odd one. I've seen this recently with 'Sherlock Holmes' and just this week with 'Avatar', both blu-ray images. Moving...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 Categories gone DE
Yeah, with MediaPortal 1.2 there is hyperlink parameter support, so when you launch a plugin via a button you can instruct them to do more. In the case of MovingPictures and MP-TVSeries this allows you to configure a default view/category. These are options that users are normally aware of that they picked, so it didn't cross my mind...
Yeah, with MediaPortal 1.2 there is hyperlink parameter support, so when you launch a plugin via a button you can instruct them to...
Hi After installing the imdb+ script for better scraping i have a little problem. My categories is gone, i have modified a...
Replies
Views
Same... It is the same for all the windows in the skins.
Same... It is the same for all the windows in the skins.
In list view, is there any way to switch off the feature of the movie title turning blue once its been watched? I find it a bit...
Replies
Views
Explain in details the steps to reproduce your problem with logs. If it is not the same as the one listed in the title of this thread then please open a new thread. This thread is for a crash that occurs immediately after playback starts and occurs when publishing skin properties. This will be evident in the logs, so please post them...
Explain in details the steps to reproduce your problem with logs. If it is not the same as the one listed in the title of this...
Hey guys, I really wondered whether I should post it in MovingPicture forum or in MePo forum so I will move this post if...
Replies
Views
Right so I had a quick 5 minutes earlier so had a quick play. I deleted my current database (after backing it up ) and put my 3 new movies in a test folder and ran a new importer to create a whole new database and it seems to have picked them up! I'll try a full database import run tomorrow, but for now it appears that RoChess was...
Right so I had a quick 5 minutes earlier so had a quick play. I deleted my current database (after backing it up ) and put my 3...
Since updating to the latest version of MovPics i dont seem to be able to import movies any more. For example, tonight i added 2...
Replies
Views
Top Bottom