MPExtended (5 Viewers)

MPExtended is a project that aims at providing access to MediaPortal from all over the world.
Thanks, oddly LCDSmartie does run with MPExtended as is, it is only when using the MP.dll plug in that it crashes at startup. I am in touch with the MP.dll developer to see if there is a fix or workaround. Thanks for your help.
Thanks, oddly LCDSmartie does run with MPExtended as is, it is only when using the MP.dll plug in that it crashes at startup. I am...
I have recently done a clean install of Windows 7 and MediaPortal 1.2.3 and updated all my plug ins to the latest versions. I am...
Replies
Views
I would wait for some of the new skins to be released - IMO there are other more pressing issues to be resolved first.
I would wait for some of the new skins to be released - IMO there are other more pressing issues to be resolved first.
if you go later in the timeline you´ll see also the date due to the date you have a small vivibility problem
Replies
Views
Err I sorted it, not really sure how though. Opened some other ports to do with WiFiRemote and restarted the services I think. :p
Err I sorted it, not really sure how though. Opened some other ports to do with WiFiRemote and restarted the services I think. :p
Hi guys, I've installed MPExtended and WebMediaPortal and all seems fine on my HTPC - I can access the web interface via...
Replies
Views
Now it works, it is importand that you use UNC Path´s in every PArt of Medial....
Now it works, it is importand that you use UNC Path´s in every PArt of Medial....
hello, first i have to say that this projekt is a great work! now to my problem :) is it possible to stream mkv video files...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 [Question] TV Logos? DE
its working now thx
its working now thx
i installed MP Extended (server and client install) and WebMP on my TV Server (no mp client) and can not see the TV-Logos - where...
Replies
Views
It's fairly intuitive. I'll see if I can add a "watch" button to current programs in WebMP 0.5 ;)
It's fairly intuitive. I'll see if I can add a "watch" button to current programs in WebMP 0.5 ;)
installed WEBmedia and IIS on my TV server (MPExtended works already), on my Homescreen i can see some recordings which i can...
Replies
Views
As we only launch ffmpeg.exe and do not link against it, whether you have a 32-bit or 64-bit ffmpeg doesn't matter. We usually update our ffmpeg with each major release, so it should work out of the box with MPExtended 0.5 for you :)
As we only launch ffmpeg.exe and do not link against it, whether you have a 32-bit or 64-bit ffmpeg doesn't matter. We usually...
I was having trouble streaming m4v movies via aMPdroid. The common theme was that the higher resolution/bitrate/filesize movies...
Replies
Views
It would certainly be possible. However, currently it isn't implemented and I don't see myself doing it anytime soon, but patches are of course welcome!
It would certainly be possible. However, currently it isn't implemented and I don't see myself doing it anytime soon, but patches...
With the New MP Upnp renderer-plugin would it be possible to have an ability in MPExtended to "play to.." HTPCs With MP and the...
Replies
Views
MPExtended Installation Guide aMPDroid SetUp Guide Hope that helps ;)
MPExtended Installation Guide aMPDroid SetUp Guide Hope that helps ;)
Hi, i'm a little confused Anyone here who can help me to direct me to a guide on how to get my android phone to show me tv...
Replies
Views
Oops, I seem to have missed the last post. EDIT: Uh, nevermind. Multiseat installations have been fixed for version 0.5 :)
Oops, I seem to have missed the last post. EDIT: Uh, nevermind. Multiseat installations have been fixed for version 0.5 :)
Hi, I've getting a few exceptions in the MPExtend service logs that I was hoping someone could help me with. I am using version...
Replies
Views
I'm trying to get it working for 0.5, but I can't guarantee that.
I'm trying to get it working for 0.5, but I can't guarantee that.
Hello, I have a single seat installation with all media except my music on local drives. My music is on a network drive (m:\)...
Replies
Views
New Firewall Rule doesn´t work. So i will wait for v0.5. :) If you need a tester please let me know.
New Firewall Rule doesn´t work. So i will wait for v0.5. :) If you need a tester please let me know.
Hi @all I tried to install 0.4.3 on WHS2011 but there are some Problems... 1. Sometimes i get an EventError and the Service isn´t...
Replies
Views
Hi, I changed the port number in "C:\Program Files\MPExtended\WebMediaPortal\DefaultConfig\WebMediaPortalHosting.xml" and restarted my HTPC, but the web page was still available on 8080 and not my selected port. MPExtended v0.4.3 MPExtended-WebMediaPortal v0.4.3
Hi, I changed the port number in "C:\Program Files\MPExtended\WebMediaPortal\DefaultConfig\WebMediaPortalHosting.xml" and...
First of all, congratulations to this awesome application you guys have created here! Everyone can see how much planing and...
Replies
Views
Ok, Thanks
Ok, Thanks
Hi, Could someone please explain what the Service settings are for? I have mpextended up and running and dont need to do...
Replies
Views
Yea, i think you're right there. Just did a bit of testing with firefox and IE on different PCs and all was ok. I mainly use IE 8/9 and use firefox as a backup in-case IE plays up Thanks
Yea, i think you're right there. Just did a bit of testing with firefox and IE on different PCs and all was ok. I mainly use IE...
Hi, mpextended web service for the most part works fine. I do have an issue when i try and connect inside my LAN via the...
Replies
Views
Ok I'll explain what series link is. Basically it isn't something you would probably want to implement as its restricted to Sky UK and maybe others buts its implemented differently in each I think. Its just more something I would want to try and edit in. But basically I use the custom data grabber with the Sky UK EPG Plugin which is...
Ok I'll explain what series link is. Basically it isn't something you would probably want to implement as its restricted to Sky UK...
Ok I have MPExtended with WebMediaPortal installed. I currently use the Custom Data Grabber patch/plugin with the Sky EPG Plugin...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 Lan Access issues DE
Firewall issue. Must of created the firewall rule wrong. Weak....
Firewall issue. Must of created the firewall rule wrong. Weak....
Hi. just installed MPExtended 0.43. everything seems to be working fine on my machine where MP is located ( I used the test links)...
Replies
Views
I tried out Mediaportal 2 and notices that this seemed to replace somre of the Mediaportal 1 files, any after thsi install the TC Shows and Movies links work in WebMedia Portal. Peter
I tried out Mediaportal 2 and notices that this seemed to replace somre of the Mediaportal 1 files, any after thsi install the TC...
Hi I have webmediaportal load as well as Moving Pictures and MP TV Seires. MediaPortal 1.2.2 MP extended 0.4.3 Moving Pictures...
Replies
Views
just needed to open port 8080 on my router (and/or windows firewall inbound and outbound) and its all working go to http://www.yougetsignal.com/tools/open-ports/ and put in 8080 to see if your 8080 is open or closed then from outside the network use : http://mypublicip:8080 EDIT: i have a stupid router and it requires upnp for...
just needed to open port 8080 on my router (and/or windows firewall inbound and outbound) and its all working go to...
Hello everybody, I just tried to make WebMP available over the internet, but had no luck :( What i did: - turned the Windows...
Replies
Views
Hey Oxan, yesterday (12.03.12) I used MPExtended + WebMP ant watched Tv over the internet. Every 40min I was kicked (I think this is already fixed for the next version right?) But after that I was sometimes to able to tune a channel. Today I had a look on the logs and there are a lot of exceptions oO Maybe you can have a look on it...
Hey Oxan, yesterday (12.03.12) I used MPExtended + WebMP ant watched Tv over the internet. Every 40min I was kicked (I think this...
Hey Oxan, yesterday (12.03.12) I used MPExtended + WebMP ant watched Tv over the internet. Every 40min I was kicked (I think this...
Replies
Views
Do you have any idea, what I could do? I still did't find any solution... :(
Do you have any idea, what I could do? I still did't find any solution... :(
I have MPExtended 0.4.3 running on a IIS7.5 on WIN2008R2. Today I did some reconfig on my Exchange-Installation on the same machine...
Replies
Views
Hi. Will test later as atm my TV server is recording. ANd I don't want to fiddle on it then...
Hi. Will test later as atm my TV server is recording. ANd I don't want to fiddle on it then...
Anyone tried MP extender with MP Alpha ver. 2?
Replies
Views
I downloaded the TV4Home source and tried to configure it for a compile so I could play around a bit but I never could get it to compile successfully. Got any good advice on what all I have to have loaded on the development PC to get it to compile?
I downloaded the TV4Home source and tried to configure it for a compile so I could play around a bit but I never could get it to...
Hi, it would be great if anyone with a working Windows Server setup could give us feedback whether the service installer works...
Replies
Views
I'll have a look into my system logs with the flash player stopping to play, but this may well cause the flash player stopping, as I did not intend the WHS as a multimedia server at first, there's only a Celeron G530 CPU. But that should be no problem to exchange it with a more powerful CPU.
I'll have a look into my system logs with the flash player stopping to play, but this may well cause the flash player stopping, as...
Hello, I have a singleseat Computer with TVServer and Mediaportal installed. I installed MPExtended Services , IIS (I tested...
Replies
Views
Sorry, there is already a thread about this topic.
Replies
Views
Just copying the databases and thumbs should be enough, MPExtended doesn't use the Mediaportal client. You'll have to install the client service on the server too, though. That's an MP issue. We just get the list of recordings from the TV Server.
Just copying the databases and thumbs should be enough, MPExtended doesn't use the Mediaportal client. You'll have to install the...
First of all thank you for this awsome service. I'm currently running a setup with a dedicated tv-server, and 3 client...
Replies
Views
AW: Re: "Service unavailable" after update to 0.4.2 Okay, you were right, problem 1 is solved. Thanks a lot! Problem 2 unfortunately is not solved.I uninstalled and re-installed both service and WebMediaPortal and re-started the service twice. Still I can only successfully connect to WebMediaPortal by callin g the machine name. IP...
AW: Re: "Service unavailable" after update to 0.4.2 Okay, you were right, problem 1 is solved. Thanks a lot! Problem 2...
Hi all, After update from version 0.4.1 to 0.42. with both MPExtended and WebMediaPortal I have encountered two problems: Problem...
Replies
Views
Somewhere mid February probably, depending a bit on how much time I've the coming weeks and how much issues are being reported.
Somewhere mid February probably, depending a bit on how much time I've the coming weeks and how much issues are being reported.
Hi all, I just found this interesting web interface. Right now I am trying this on a multiseat machine; later, it should...
Replies
Views
Works great now on 0.4.2!!!! stream stops automatically on channel change and starts the new stream :)
Works great now on 0.4.2!!!! stream stops automatically on channel change and starts the new stream :)
With MPWebStream I was able to change to one stream to another, and MPWebStream stopped automatically the previous stream to start...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 Creating an account DE
AW: Creating an account Oh, OK. Thanks for the info!
AW: Creating an account Oh, OK. Thanks for the info!
Hello, I am a bit confused, maybe someone can tell me more: I use WebMediaPortal which is really fine and I wanted to create...
Replies
Views
Top Bottom