MPExtended (14 Viewers)

MPExtended is a project that aims at providing access to MediaPortal from all over the world.
Okay, maybe i was to impatient. Sorry! But back to my original problem... also with cutting my recordings at i-frames, it doesn't change anything:( I realized it is only a problem of the vlc transcoding process. I changed my WebMP flash profiles to ultilize ffmpeg and it works perfekt! Okay, seeking doesn't work anymore but maybe...
Okay, maybe i was to impatient. Sorry! But back to my original problem... also with cutting my recordings at i-frames, it doesn't...
Hi Oxan, great work so far! But i have problems with streaming of my cutted 1080i *.ts recordings in WebMediaPortal. I have only...
Replies
Views
I just did a little research and it appears that the only major difference between my X2 and my parent's Phenom X4 is that the X4 has SSE4a and the X2 does not. That mixed with the additional cores and higher frequency, definitely explains the massive performance improvements. This leads me to believe that SSE4 has a significant...
I just did a little research and it appears that the only major difference between my X2 and my parent's Phenom X4 is that the X4...
So I was hoping to get some pointers. I am trying to get HD streaming to aMPdroid clients working and I am not having much luck. I...
Replies
Views
(y) (y) (y) (y) (y) (y) (y) (y) (y) I hope it will become stable in the near future. So thanks a lot. I build up a batch file which is copying all the files onto my tv server when the client wakes up from standby. This solution is ok. I can live with it. Cheers!
(y) (y) (y) (y) (y) (y) (y) (y) (y) I hope it will become stable in the near future. So thanks a lot. I build up a batch file...
Hi there, i just upgraded to MPExtend and MPMediaWeb to v0.5 So far everything is working. Please note that im running MP TV...
Replies
Views
Great, good to know it works! We already flush the logs after each message, so they should already appear on disk immediately.
Great, good to know it works! We already flush the logs after each message, so they should already appear on disk immediately.
I am trying to get WebMP working on Windows 8. Initially I had a working Version 0.43 due to my upgrade from windows 7 to 8. Now I...
Replies
Views
Cheap! How dare you! ;-)
Cheap! How dare you! ;-)
Hi guys. Since 0.5.0 is so responsive and impressive, I was planning on configuring my system to allow access to my server from...
Replies
Views
It has been released, aMPdroid will follow shortly ;)
It has been released, aMPdroid will follow shortly ;)
Hi I see in Github that the version has changed to 0.5.1. Does this mean that ther will be no 0.5.0 release?
Replies
Views
MPExtended Service 0.5 has been released!
MPExtended Service 0.5 has been released!
MPExtended Service 0.4.3 MPExtended is a project that aims at providing access to MediaPortal from all over the world. The...
Replies
Views
WebMediaPortal 0.5 has been released!
WebMediaPortal 0.5 has been released!
MPExtended WebMediaPortal 0.4.3 MPExtended is a project that aims at providing access to MediaPortal from all over the world...
Replies
Views
Thanks to the efforts of the translators, we've got translations to Dutch, French, Spanish, Norwegian, Italian, Swedish, German, Lithuanian, Slovak, Finnish, Slovenian and Hebrew in MPExtended 0.5. If you want to add your language too, you can still join us on Transifex!
Thanks to the efforts of the translators, we've got translations to Dutch, French, Spanish, Norwegian, Italian, Swedish, German...
Hi, One of the (many) new features in MPExtended 0.5 will be localization support. This means that you can use MPExtended in your...
Replies
Views
Hello, i can start streaming and it runs a few seconds and then the stream is broken. I tried ffmpeg and vlc transcoders in all qualities but only some files work on low quality. I have the problem with my android tab, streaming via pc browser works finde. Any idea? Here the end of the log 2012-11-23 18:17:49.7838 [(53)]...
Hello, i can start streaming and it runs a few seconds and then the stream is broken. I tried ffmpeg and vlc transcoders in all...
Hello, i can start streaming and it runs a few seconds and then the stream is broken. I tried ffmpeg and vlc transcoders in all...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 [Help Me!] WHS2011 DE
Guys, i actually do have the same problem. I also use WHS2011 with built in IIS 7.5. I did all the prerequisites but end up with a empty home screen as described before. If i manually enter the adress of tvguide i end up with this error:
Guys, i actually do have the same problem. I also use WHS2011 with built in IIS 7.5. I did all the prerequisites but end up with a...
Hi, befor i begin, i shod say i am sorry my english is very bad. So i instalt mpExtended service and WebMp on an WHS2011...
Replies
Views
Ok, now this is interesting - I have two machines with MPExtended, and on one I was able to delete the folder entries on the Plugins tab, and on the other they keep coming back. What makes these entries come back on one machine and not the other? I can confirm, though, that if I now port forward to the machine with the blank Plugin...
Ok, now this is interesting - I have two machines with MPExtended, and on one I was able to delete the folder entries on the...
This is going to sound insane, but I've been using aMPdroid with MPExtended, and I've decided I'd just like to see stuff related to...
Replies
Views
Hello, Then is impossible fast-forward/backwards or go to 27 minute for example....?? It's a pain... because if you are watching a film and internet fails when you wearing 1 hour of film.... you can't return to that minute... :'( But with ampDroid if possible. Then... No solution? Thanks for your great work!!
Hello, Then is impossible fast-forward/backwards or go to 27 minute for example....?? It's a pain... because if you are watching a...
i am not able to do dit - why? I can pause the movie, or play but i am not able to fast-forward/backwards - also i dont see a...
Replies
Views
^^ No, no plugins. Just a "stock" installation. Edit: After I have logged out and in from Webfrontend and Ampdroid, everything seems to work now. But I will have a look a "moving pictures"
^^ No, no plugins. Just a "stock" installation. Edit: After I have logged out and in from Webfrontend and Ampdroid, everything...
Today, I installed MePo 1.2.3+TVServer+MPExtended Service 0.4.3+MPExtended WebMediaPortal 0.4.3 on two different machines. On both...
Replies
Views
Looks like there is already something else running on port 8080... Try to replace 8080 with some other port number in C:\ProgramData\MPExtended\WebMediaPortal.xml and reboot.
Looks like there is already something else running on port 8080... Try to replace 8080 with some other port number in...
I just installed the latest version of MPExtended using the single seat option, and I'm also using the latest version of...
Replies
Views
Hi, No, I didn't... If the application pool from webmediaportal is down, everything is working as it should. No hurry, I am just testing :-)
Hi, No, I didn't... If the application pool from webmediaportal is down, everything is working as it should. No hurry, I am...
Hi, I have issues with installing MPextended and webMP 0.5 This is what I have done: Installation of latest SVN from MPextended...
Replies
Views
I have the firewall turned off and i only have a single seat setup right now. I have gotten all to work but still having the issue with services url's. Which of course is fine as long as I can download which I can now.
I have the firewall turned off and i only have a single seat setup right now. I have gotten all to work but still having the issue...
if i try to download a movie it doesnt work, thats the output url...
Replies
Views
I have a few issue's that I can not not figure out for the life of me. 1) When I try to stream movies there is no sound, but when I watch them on MP there is. Also it is not all my movies just select one's. All my movies are in the same format. After some further digging even though the are all mp4, they arent all the same type mp4...
I have a few issue's that I can not not figure out for the life of me. 1) When I try to stream movies there is no sound, but when...
I have a few issue's that I can not not figure out for the life of me. 1) When I try to stream movies there is no sound, but when...
Replies
Views
Oh hai guys Glad to see this is still progressing! Sorry I haven't had any time to dedicate to this! I do hope to have some time in December, but alas I am still burdened with financial woes. I'll keep you guys posted.
Oh hai guys Glad to see this is still progressing! Sorry I haven't had any time to dedicate to this! I do hope to have some time...
I earn a lot of my income from web design; so I'd like to offer my opinions and assistance. First and foremost, I'm going to have...
Replies
Views
It's a bit hard to be sure; but I think the problem is that MPExtended only listens on the 169.x.y.z address (which doesn't work on the network) and not on the 192.x.y.z address. Any chance you can (temporarily) disable the loopback one?
It's a bit hard to be sure; but I think the problem is that MPExtended only listens on the 169.x.y.z address (which doesn't work on...
Hi there I try to configure mpextended to use it with the mpdroid application. This doens't work, and when I go step by step...
Replies
Views
Question was solved in the other thread. Mods, feel free to delete this thread if desired.
Question was solved in the other thread. Mods, feel free to delete this thread if desired.
Full disclosure: I just posted this in the aMPdroid forum as well. I don't know if it is an aMPdroid problem or MPextended problem...
Replies
Views
The credentials in the service URLs aren't used if you point it to localhost; and certainly aren't related to streaming problems.
The credentials in the service URLs aren't used if you point it to localhost; and certainly aren't related to streaming problems.
I wanted to start streaming externally to my phone while away from home.... Once I opened up the right port I can access the...
Replies
Views
Looks like all of this and more will be addressed in 0.5....... Awesome!
Looks like all of this and more will be addressed in 0.5....... Awesome!
I'm not sure if these type of things are already planned but it would be great to.... Highlight shows RED in the EPG that are...
Replies
Views
Hey Oxan! Thanks for your reply. Year I'm currently using lyfesavers 0.5 dev. But I'm getting the same (problem-) situation with the 0.4.3 release.. I hope for an unknown bug that will be fixed (unknowingly) with 0.5 Regards
Hey Oxan! Thanks for your reply. Year I'm currently using lyfesavers 0.5 dev. But I'm getting the same (problem-) situation with...
Hello there! First of all I would like to thank the MPExtended team for such an wonderful idea / solution for external access to...
Replies
Views
The WebMP profiles are (unfortunately) a lot more heavy than the aMPdroid profiles.. I really can't say more about the streaming stack in 0.4.3 though, it behaves a bit random ;)
The WebMP profiles are (unfortunately) a lot more heavy than the aMPdroid profiles.. I really can't say more about the streaming...
Oxan, Diebagger and other contributors - thank you guys for this great extension - its greatly enhanced my family's MP experience...
Replies
Views
same problem here. Is there any solution for this around?
same problem here. Is there any solution for this around?
Hi Still unable to save settings. IIS_IUSR have write permissions on c:\windows\temp. Attatching logs from mpextend and...
Replies
Views
Oh yes it is working now. Thanks a lot. Is there no https for login?
Oh yes it is working now. Thanks a lot. Is there no https for login?
Hi, i have installed MPExtended with the WebInterface for the IIS. I have done the settings like posted in the wiki, AppPool...
Replies
Views
Ah ok, thank you.
Ah ok, thank you.
I'm testing MPExtended on my TV-server atm, the Direct streaming works "ok", but the Flash ones are lagging a lot, and I'm thinking...
Replies
Views
OK, some good news, I have got some of it to work... I created a new website in IIS and assigned port 81 to it, as my default website has port 80 already. I pointed the website to the install folder c:\program files\...\www and ensured asp.net was set to 4.03xxxx This got me all the pretty css graphics. The next thing was I had...
OK, some good news, I have got some of it to work... I created a new website in IIS and assigned port 81 to it, as my default...
HI I am wondering if I can do this in my setup I have. IIS on WHS V1 installed on Server 1 TV Server installed on Server 2 MP...
Replies
Views
Yeah its ok now... Thank you very much!
Yeah its ok now... Thank you very much!
Hi there, I recently went to MP 1.3 Alpha. Before that I uninstalled mpextended, webmediaportail and iis. Now that mp is running...
Replies
Views
Top Bottom