My TVSeries (46 Viewers)

MP1 MP2 Forum Bug DE
Nope, you're not the only one https://forum.team-mediaportal.com/view_first_unread_link_broken-t19903.html
Nope, you're not the only one https://forum.team-mediaportal.com/view_first_unread_link_broken-t19903.html
Does anyone else experience this problem? When I click on "View First Unread" in any of the threads on this new sub-forum, I get...
Replies
Views
yeah, i totally agree. I myself am a packrat too. But when it comes down to 1-2 gigs left on my tv drive, and i need to delete some stuff, i'd rathet do it through my media center, than manually through a "computer". I just like a nice consistent interface. Lets face it, this is a media center sitting on top of windows yeah, but we...
yeah, i totally agree. I myself am a packrat too. But when it comes down to 1-2 gigs left on my tv drive, and i need to delete some...
If by chance you are taking requests, the only thing I would love to see is the ability to delete a episode file from the HDD fron...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 MyTV Series SVN? DE
Keeps rockin' harder :D This really blows MP skyhigh :)
Keeps rockin' harder :D This really blows MP skyhigh :)
All, Is there a SVN repository for the MyTVSeries plugin out there somewhere? I've been hearing about a bunch of new features...
Replies
Views
Cool, good timing ... I've just re-installed windows & realised I forgot to back up the my MediaPortal folder. Looking forward to the next release. Keep the great work. :thx:
Cool, good timing ... I've just re-installed windows & realised I forgot to back up the my MediaPortal folder. Looking forward...
Hi After importing all my tv shows I want to change the statut of somes as watched. But as I have a lot of shows I already...
Replies
Views
It has worked. That's weird because there is, I guess, the same data in the db than before... Anyway, thank you.
It has worked. That's weird because there is, I guess, the same data in the db than before... Anyway, thank you.
When I try to go in configuration of the plugin, there is an exception : ************** Texte de l'exception **************...
Replies
Views
Thanks That was the problem and now everything is GREAT and WORKING
Thanks That was the problem and now everything is GREAT and WORKING
OK. Firstly, Hey all... MP Rocks & now that my EPG is working properly im ready to move to setting up my TV Shows. I have MP...
Replies
Views
ok, can anyone explain why it will detect Doctor Who s10e01 The Three Doctors.avi but not Doctor Who s21e06 The Caves of Androzani.avi both of which are in the same folder
ok, can anyone explain why it will detect Doctor Who s10e01 The Three Doctors.avi but not Doctor Who s21e06 The Caves of...
Great plugin, a valuable asset to Mediaportal. Although it's proved pretty accurate identifying my shows (after a bit of filename...
Replies
Views
But if if you dont have something to extract or cant rename it (on a server). One string would suffice really.. that'll make TVSeries exclude files containing a certain word. so every file that contains the word *sample* no matter where in the file it it, first, last etc. And being able to use that string for other words, not just...
But if if you dont have something to extract or cant rename it (on a server). One string would suffice really.. that'll make...
Lo fellow htpc fanatics :D started using this wonderful plugin (MP-TV series) a few days ago, but i have a slight problem...
Replies
Views
That's what I like to hear :-) Thnx Bav (*Prost!)
That's what I like to hear :-) Thnx Bav (*Prost!)
Since I installed the latest SVN in the main tv series window the banners are a lot smaller! It is hard to explain, but they are...
Replies
Views
:oops:
:oops:
Hi everyone, First of all, I love this plugin!!! Now, I have a slight glitch: when importing my episodes of DS9 onto it, I...
Replies
Views
status of offline file support On january we were discussing about possibility to have support for offline files that could be included in database and correct dvd would be asked when such episode is selected. Haven't been here for a while...So was this implemented in latest releases?
status of offline file support On january we were discussing about possibility to have support for offline files that could be...
one question i hope someone can answer: Just reformated my HD, and took a backup of the whole mediaportal folder. Wich file/files...
Replies
Views
Thanx a mill it helped :) PsyCrow
Thanx a mill it helped :) PsyCrow
Hi all first thanx for a great plugin :) I have a funny thing here.. and i couldnt find a post describing it either...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 Tv-Show Renamer DE
yes indeed he is i downloaded his latest version and it works i hope an admin can delete this thread
yes indeed he is i downloaded his latest version and it works i hope an admin can delete this thread
Dunno if this is the right place to post this, but while back some one1 posted in the original tv-series plugin thread a tv-series...
Replies
Views
I can't tell you what the lines means doesn't look like a valid regex expression to me but I can tell you the mean of special characters it might help you. () - forms a grouping, allows you to apply special characters on more then one character [] - character class, possible characters within brackets e.g. [abc] possible characters...
I can't tell you what the lines means doesn't look like a valid regex expression to me but I can tell you the mean of special...
Hey Everyone, I am trying to add additional torrent sites to MPTVSeries and I just don't get how to do it. Right now, from...
Replies
Views
I was watching a few tv shows last night and got rather annoyed as I got a popup saying it found no match for a new episode. As I didn't want to bother with it at the moment I just pressed the 'X' to get rid of the popup. However, within a few minutes it showed up again. The only way to get rid of it was chosing 'Skip/Never ask again'...
I was watching a few tv shows last night and got rather annoyed as I got a popup saying it found no match for a new episode. As I...
I was watching a few tv shows last night and got rather annoyed as I got a popup saying it found no match for a new episode. As I...
Replies
Views
Awesome. I was hoping there was something already built in. Thanks!
Awesome. I was hoping there was something already built in. Thanks!
I made the switch from Meedio a while back, but one of the features I miss is the ability to force the import of various media...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 show new episodes DE
Just updated to the new version last week. Thank you for the new listings view. It works great.
Just updated to the new version last week. Thank you for the new listings view. It works great.
Would if be possible to highlight show banner (color or star) when there are unwatched episodes? Or even a new banner in the list...
Replies
Views
Hey Inker. This is a great idea, so following it closely. And I can see the pictures :)
Hey Inker. This is a great idea, so following it closely. And I can see the pictures :)
Is it possible to have a little Dolby Digital logo present next to the episode if DD is present in the same manner as the HD logo...
Replies
Views
So, I was looking at my local database of shows, and since I have checked download episode info for whole series my local database already has the air dates for all of the episodes of colbert report. Wouldn't it be possible to make some sort of special dated series parser that matches against the local DB instead of the online one? I...
So, I was looking at my local database of shows, and since I have checked download episode info for whole series my local database...
I think this plugin is great, it's the reason I haven't even tried other media centers, but there is one thing I'd like to see...
Replies
Views
Overlooking the fact that I absolutely don't want to create a bunch of txt files (why would you do that if you have a database?), the plugin can't control what gets drawn on the osd because MP will on its own go looking into the movie database for an entry with the same filename and if not found will revert back to simply showing the...
Overlooking the fact that I absolutely don't want to create a bunch of txt files (why would you do that if you have a database?)...
I get a lot of tv series showing up in my movie database although I haven't added them. I haven't really looked into this, but it...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 DVD TV Series? DE
It does sound pretty destructive but it actually only copies the audio track from the VOB file into a separate file (preferably AC3 for size purposes). The link was to the specific post in this thread that reviwed how to do this. You can keep the DVD structure as is on your HDD, use DGDecode to create a .d2v file trimmed to the...
It does sound pretty destructive but it actually only copies the audio track from the VOB file into a separate file (preferably AC3...
Hi Ive been using My TVSeries and let me say its an awesome plugin. Works great for files downloaded off the net. However I have...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 Banners missing DE
I did select graphical, but I discovered that in the "Banners" folder under "Plugins/Windows" that the jpg's are just phony pic's. Strange that the setup import didn't find the right banners.. Maybe I should just put some jpg's in there to see which ones the software chooses ..
I did select graphical, but I discovered that in the "Banners" folder under "Plugins/Windows" that the jpg's are just phony pic's...
Hi! Just wanted to check if there's something I'm doing wrong when setting up the plugin, cause I can't get it to import the...
Replies
Views
Hi, Could a guest star search be placed on the feature request list? Like in MyMovies be able to look up a guest star like an actor. So if you are watching this episode of series X and think hmm I know this guest star from some other episode / series, that you could then look that up an play that episode. This would be a...
Hi, Could a guest star search be placed on the feature request list? Like in MyMovies be able to look up a guest star like an...
Hi, Could a guest star search be placed on the feature request list? Like in MyMovies be able to look up a guest star like an...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 subtitles ... DE
i mean showing subs within the myseries plugin ... or any plugin ... i just need to know how it works since myseries only allows u to use that one server ... but i want to know how to use other subs ... ;)
i mean showing subs within the myseries plugin ... or any plugin ... i just need to know how it works since myseries only allows u...
hey, first off, i am loving this plugin ... its great ... !:D but one thing i was wondering is, is it possible to just have...
Replies
Views
Ahh, works like a charm now. Had to rebuild my database though =/
Ahh, works like a charm now. Had to rebuild my database though =/
Hi I have some problem when using filenames with 720p in it. Ex: 24.S06E07.720p.HDTV.X264-DIMENSION It interprets as it´s...
Replies
Views
huma2000 You can edit/add the episodes to the online database.
huma2000 You can edit/add the episodes to the online database.
I've lot of series, and my tv series doesn't detect all the files of some series (I think because it get the info in english and my...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 Ping! DE
And thanks for creating this uber nice plugin!
And thanks for creating this uber nice plugin!
Hey all, passing by to say that I'm not dead or anything ;) I'm still short on free time, but it's getting better, and I might...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 Parsing Error DE
That is....weird. It is an exception thrown by one of the .NET IO classes. But how could there be illegal characters in path? Especially since you don't manually type them but browse for them. Furthermore, the way they show up looks fine to me. Could you manually check the database and paste exactly what it has stored as these paths...
That is....weird. It is an exception thrown by one of the .NET IO classes. But how could there be illegal characters in path...
I have posted some screenshots of my configuration settings I deleted my database already & pointed where I wanted it to search & I...
Replies
Views
The database is stored in Team mediaporta/mediaportal/database/tvseriesdatabase.db Just delete that and start over.
The database is stored in Team mediaporta/mediaportal/database/tvseriesdatabase.db Just delete that and start over.
How do you delete the database to start fresh. Also when running a parsing test I get an error message saying illegal characters in...
Replies
Views
I have the same issue (list not focused on startup) but I believe it's been introduced by 2.2.x , cause it started to do that out of the blue for me. In the skins the default focus is supposed to be on the list, yet it doesn't do it. I'll try & see if I can force it via the plugin. Edit: Well, I just rebuilt MP with the latest SVN...
I have the same issue (list not focused on startup) but I believe it's been introduced by 2.2.x , cause it started to do that out...
Hi, this is a problem i thought solved, but.....but read first. THis is my post from the original thread : "My series files...
Replies
Views
Top Bottom