OnlineVideos (60 Viewers)

I got that error when I try to play a video of youtube. I have these codecs installed: https://forum.team-mediaportal.com/threads/saf-v6-based-on-lavf.95635/ Any help? Thanks
I got that error when I try to play a video of youtube. I have these codecs installed...
I got that error when I try to play a video of youtube. I have these codecs installed...
Replies
Views
I just did test import from goglecode svn to github. After that I was able to checkout project with tortoisesvn and commit changes with it. So not everything is ruined for git haters like me and Vasilich. :D
I just did test import from goglecode svn to github. After that I was able to checkout project with tortoisesvn and commit changes...
http://google-opensource.blogspot.nl/2015/03/farewell-to-google-code.html So I guess a move of the onlinevideo sources is desirable.
Replies
Views
I am having a problem with most (possibly all) videos I try to play using MP1.10. I am using the latest version of OnlineVideos (v2.0.0.0) although I have previously tried 1.9 and 1.10 with the same issue. I suspect that I have a configuration issue somewhere but cannot find it. When I start to play a video (for example on ITV...
I am having a problem with most (possibly all) videos I try to play using MP1.10. I am using the latest version of OnlineVideos...
I am having a problem with most (possibly all) videos I try to play using MP1.10. I am using the latest version of OnlineVideos...
Replies
Views
Closing this thread as the final is out.
Closing this thread as the final is out.
What is it? After a few months without a new release, we are finally ready with the next version of OnlineVideos! The version...
Replies
Views
Solved with OV 2.0 beta! thx pOpY
Solved with OV 2.0 beta! thx pOpY
Hi. Will not online videos work with MP 1.10.0 ? Everytime I try I get Url Missing when I try to start something in Online Videos...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 SBS.au wont play DE
Ok will do, I'll get it to sometime this week, bit busy but I reckon I can get to you. By the way this plug in is part of the Kodi Bogs Repositorie. It work on a Rasberry Pi I have running Kodi and I tested on Kodi running on windows 7. However it also gets script error when test on kodi running on an Andriod tablet. Get back to you...
Ok will do, I'll get it to sometime this week, bit busy but I reckon I can get to you. By the way this plug in is part of the Kodi...
Hi, The SBS.au site will list programs and such, but will not play any programs. In the MPUrlSourceSplitter log I found the...
Replies
Views
HD quality streams on iPlayer don't seem to be playing. Only Limelight streams seem to work (Akami and Level 3 give errors), and there is no Limelight option for 2800kbps quality streams. I am connecting via a UK based VPN, so there is a possibility that the problem lies with that. Someone based in the UK itself will need to confirm...
HD quality streams on iPlayer don't seem to be playing. Only Limelight streams seem to work (Akami and Level 3 give errors), and...
HD quality streams on iPlayer don't seem to be playing. Only Limelight streams seem to work (Akami and Level 3 give errors), and...
Replies
Views
Ah ok. Its not such a big deal. The videos from 3sat are also in the zdf mediathek and as mentioned before it is possible to play the videos with an external player (vlc).
Ah ok. Its not such a big deal. The videos from 3sat are also in the zdf mediathek and as mentioned before it is possible to play...
I have this problem with Demuxer Not Created All Data Received and it just started on Online Videos The Log file says this: 02-08...
Replies
Views
Hi, many thanks for the replies. I have now installed the version suggested and it certainly does allow searching and browsing on Amazon UK - this makes using it much better. Unfortunately I seem to be having a problems when starting to view videos. Particularly on BBC iPlayer, the sound is stuttering for about 10 seconds before...
Hi, many thanks for the replies. I have now installed the version suggested and it certainly does allow searching and browsing on...
As a relative new user to OnlineVideos I am having a problem with using Amazon Prime UK. I am not sure if I have a setting wrong...
Replies
Views
I create new site util for weeb.tv. Copy dll file in to \Program Files\Team MediaPortal\MediaPortal\plugins\Windows\OnlineVideos\ Go to online videos plugin configuration and add new site with Site Util: WeebTV_PL If You have premium account type your user and password in configuration. For HI quality video select 'True' in 'WeebTV...
I create new site util for weeb.tv. Copy dll file in to \Program Files\Team MediaPortal\MediaPortal\plugins\Windows\OnlineVideos\...
I create new site util for weeb.tv. Copy dll file in to \Program Files\Team MediaPortal\MediaPortal\plugins\Windows\OnlineVideos\...
Replies
Views
So no suggestions?
So no suggestions?
A couple of weeks ago i begin to get "No video found" when entering the folder 'New Videos' in my youtube subscriptions. I have...
Replies
Views
No, the YouTube API does not offer this feature.
No, the YouTube API does not offer this feature.
Hi, just looking for a way to get listed all my last played videos, same as I use youtube with chrome. Is there any way for it? or...
Replies
Views
Brilliant, thank you for this. I'll come back to you after some testing at this end.
Brilliant, thank you for this. I'll come back to you after some testing at this end.
Hi Guys I wonder if anybody else is having issues with some videos in BBC iPlayer causing MediaPortal to crash? In our house, BBC...
Replies
Views
I have already posted in the VODServer thread but I don't get any help. I also started an own thread, look here https://forum.team-mediaportal.com/threads/cant-get-vodserver-to-work.129050/
I have already posted in the VODServer thread but I don't get any help. I also started an own thread, look here...
Is there a easy (simple, straight forward) way to display rtsp streams for example a local IP Cam? THX in Advance
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 BBC Iplayer No URL DE
Moved
Moved
I have tried for several days now to get BBC Iplayer to work I have created a Proxy IP address (which seems to let me load the...
Replies
Views
Strangely I started having this today (been away for two weeks but was fine when I left). Thought I would come see if there are any known issues?
Strangely I started having this today (been away for two weeks but was fine when I left). Thought I would come see if there are any...
Everytime i try to display dynamic categories in youtube, like abonnements, i get an error saying "Fehler beim Abrufen der...
Replies
Views
Should now be fixed
Should now be fixed
Hi Guys Is anybody else having the same issue whereby if you choose a category (in my case it is CBeebies) it will only show the...
Replies
Views
Subtitles are now supported
Subtitles are now supported
I just finished the plugin for Comedy Central. All the full episodes available on cc.com are currently watchable. This includes...
Replies
Views
Some fixes for CBS are now in (sorry, was short on time). Not tested thoroughly. Hope that helps. DLL version for OnlineVideos.Sites.corporategadfly should at least be 1.1.0.3455. Cheers.
Some fixes for CBS are now in (sorry, was short on time). Not tested thoroughly. Hope that helps. DLL version for...
When selecting CBS full episodes I keep getting "Error getting video categories". Is CBS down or do I have a player issue. I'm...
Replies
Views
While I upgraded the Swedish Viasat site I noticed several other sites used the same API so I added the ones I found The new sites are: TV3 Play Danmark TV3 Play Eesti Viasat Norge TV Play (Latvia) TV3 Play Lietuva Nova Play (Bulgaria) You can search in the hidden menu, the sites try to scrobble to trakt.tv if enabled onlinevideos...
While I upgraded the Swedish Viasat site I noticed several other sites used the same API so I added the ones I found The new sites...
While I upgraded the Swedish Viasat site I noticed several other sites used the same API so I added the ones I found The new sites...
Replies
Views
Yep, all seems to work now :). Checked a few episodes from different seasons.
Yep, all seems to work now :). Checked a few episodes from different seasons.
Are there any updates for South Park? The "SouthParkWORLD" site that comes with the Plugin does not work anymore, since the South...
Replies
Views
Apologies from me too, I somehow thought you were talking about "zie.nl" instead of "kijk"... Either way, it's fixed now, so you can enjoy "Trauma Centrum"!
Apologies from me too, I somehow thought you were talking about "zie.nl" instead of "kijk"... Either way, it's fixed now, so you...
Just pushed a partly fix for kijk.nl to get you through for a while. I must investigate further to see if I can create a more...
Replies
Views
Ah, okay, thanks for the prompt reply though!
Ah, okay, thanks for the prompt reply though!
Hello, I am currently running MediaPortal 1.6 with Argus TV 2.2.2 and Online Videos 1.8.0.0 on three machines in the house. I am...
Replies
Views
Thanks Quarter, Vodly does not work but it lists episodes, but cannot download. MopVideo works here. I found www.videobull.com was changed to videobull.to . When I edited onlinevideosites.xml in ProgramData it now works, except there is no NEXT, and when it updates it changes back to www.videobull.com . Sorry I am so ignorant or I...
Thanks Quarter, Vodly does not work but it lists episodes, but cannot download. MopVideo works here. I found www.videobull.com was...
Videobull had no next for a couple of weeks and now it returns, two dots .. Both Vodlys no longer work also. Have all the latest...
Replies
Views
Any reason why this shouldn't be working all of a sudden? I've used it in the past for iPlayer and I can still use a VPN successfully but now when relying on SmartDNS no go. SmartDNS works fine in my browsers as far as iPlayer is concerned just not with MP and OnlineVideos.
Any reason why this shouldn't be working all of a sudden? I've used it in the past for iPlayer and I can still use a VPN...
Any reason why this shouldn't be working all of a sudden? I've used it in the past for iPlayer and I can still use a VPN...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 RTL Darts DE
That's only one of the 10 or eleven categories of darts available on rtl xl...
That's only one of the 10 or eleven categories of darts available on rtl xl...
It's not working anymore, has anyone found a good source for replacement?
Replies
Views
Frasier, you can lul me to sleep again :) Thankyou!!
Frasier, you can lul me to sleep again :) Thankyou!!
They all give the 'DemuxerNotCreatedAllDataReceived' error. Some of the hosters do work with other sites like Videobull and when...
Replies
Views
The site has been update to fix this, you need to update your sites in OnlineVideos to get the latest version as the OV installer will install the older version.
The site has been update to fix this, you need to update your sites in OnlineVideos to get the latest version as the OV installer...
Been getting this for the last few days, iPlayer is working fine via my browser just not from within OnlineVideos. Tried updating...
Replies
Views
Remarkable! As I have Windows 8.1 there is no Security Essentials, it's all bundled up in Defender. But it is still fairly easy to configure Defender to skip the Mediaportal process (I added TV Server for good measure) and BBC iPlayer through Online Videos magically reappears! Thanks very much!(y)
Remarkable! As I have Windows 8.1 there is no Security Essentials, it's all bundled up in Defender. But it is still fairly easy to...
Hey, I'm at a loss. Out of nowere my onlinevideos plugin will report that it has failed to retreive the URL of the videos it...
Replies
Views
Thanks man I'll check it out!
Thanks man I'll check it out!
It seems this site has stopped working when it worked about a week ago. All your sites I use Youtube etc.. seem to be working. I...
Replies
Views
Top Bottom