pre 1.0 RC1 (1 Viewer)

Bugreports from the time before the 1.0RC1 release are stored in here.

fixed TV-Server / Client Bugs

Bugreports that have been resolved will be moved in here.
Doing a search for another item I found this old thread and decided to update. All is working great again and the dual p3 500 is working excellent with the latest SVN's. The problem was an SVN update had somehow turned off (disabled) the logon hardware profile for the TV service and this needed to be manualy turned back on as...
Doing a search for another item I found this old thread and decided to update. All is working great again and the dual p3 500 is...
Dual P3 500, w2ksp4. The TV server fails to start with the folowing error Error 1058. The service cannot be started, either...
Replies
Views
I can reproduce this issue... I will add this to the mantis.
I can reproduce this issue... I will add this to the mantis.
Hello, I've set the TVService to "high" priority under the Configuration program, which it changes to once the Config program has...
Replies
Views
Ok, it's working now in the newest svn :-)
Ok, it's working now in the newest svn :-)
MediaPortal Version: MP 0.2.2, SVN 12814., TVEngine 3 SVN 12815 MediaPortal Skin: BlueTwo Windows Version: WindowsXP SP2 CPU...
Replies
Views
You're welcome
You're welcome
MediaPortal Version: SVN 13216 MediaPortal Skin: BlueTwo 16:9 Windows Version: Vista Ultimate 32bit CPU Type: Athlon 64 X2 HDD...
Replies
Views
AFAIK, I have got the most recent BDA drivers for my Pinnacle Dual PCTV Pro PCI. they are version 4.0.4.0 (16/08/2006). Altough that seems pretty old to me, it seems to be the most recent driver revision that they have on their website. Just a quick question, what seems to be the "best" DVB-t card out there for quick channel...
AFAIK, I have got the most recent BDA drivers for my Pinnacle Dual PCTV Pro PCI. they are version 4.0.4.0 (16/08/2006). Altough...
TV-Server Version: CSV 16 June MediaPortal Version: 0.2.3 RC1 MediaPortal Skin: default Windows Version: windows xp sp2 CPU...
Replies
Views
:thx: :thx:
:thx: :thx:
When trying to delete a radio channel via TVServer setup the app hangs and the channel is not being deleted. Same for "clear"...
Replies
Views
thank you
thank you
TV-Server Version: MediaPortal Version: MediaPortal Skin: Windows Version: CPU Type: HDD: Memory: Motherboard...
Replies
Views
Had the same today, tried using the cyberlink codecs and no TV, changed over to M$ ones and TV worked. Still trying to figure out why and this is a totally new Vista install as well. If it's down to a svn how\why, just should not affect.
Had the same today, tried using the cyberlink codecs and no TV, changed over to M$ ones and TV worked. Still trying to figure...
After changing codecs in the MP configuration tool within the television section, LiveTV is not working any more. I have already...
Replies
Views
How can I provide these logs, if the issue reoccurs? Are they not included within the MP TestTool zip files?
How can I provide these logs, if the issue reoccurs? Are they not included within the MP TestTool zip files?
TV-Server Version: SVN 17500 (24.02.2008) MediaPortal Version: 0.2.3 final with SVN 17500 (24.02.2008) MediaPortal Skin: Xface...
Replies
Views
Same problem here... and when jumping forward / backward. Every other time there's no sound. Don't think I have the problem with ffdshow.
Same problem here... and when jumping forward / backward. Every other time there's no sound. Don't think I have the problem with...
TV-Server Version: SVN 18341 MediaPortal Version: 0.2.3.0 plus 18279 MediaPortal Skin: default (bluetwo) Windows Version: MCE...
Replies
Views
Hello all, I have tested without "execute as admin" and the bug is away. It seems this behaviour is only on systems with nvidia-graphic-cards. On my laptop with intel-gma I have no problems :-)
Hello all, I have tested without "execute as admin" and the bug is away. It seems this behaviour is only on systems with...
MediaPortal Version: Stable + SVN13533 + tvengine SVN13533 (also tested ith previous non-broken SVN versions) MediaPortal Skin...
Replies
Views
Confirmed.......
Confirmed.......
I have no problems switching channels except when switching to/from one certain channel called "TV 2" in Denmark. Sometimes it...
Replies
Views
I'm afraid the devs see this as a missing feature rather than a bug aswell so it won't be added in the near future. A temporary workaround is to export the table containing the recordings and import them back afterwards again. Kind Regards, Muldini
I'm afraid the devs see this as a missing feature rather than a bug aswell so it won't be added in the near future. A temporary...
This has always been the case, but when exporting from the tv setup program and then installing a new build of the tv server, the...
Replies
Views
Any suggestions about the crashing for mpeg2 playback?
Any suggestions about the crashing for mpeg2 playback?
TV-Server Version: 0.2.3+svn:16582 MediaPortal Version: 0.2.3+svn:16582 MediaPortal Skin: Blue Two Windows Version: Window XP...
Replies
Views
I have exactly the same problems. I have returned to MP 0.2.2 for now, where everything works perfectly.
I have exactly the same problems. I have returned to MP 0.2.2 for now, where everything works perfectly.
MediaPortal Version: 0.2.2.0 MediaPortal Skin: Mepo green Windows Version: XP Pro SP2 CPU Type: AMD Athlon XP 1800+ HDD...
Replies
Views
It Works! ATSC picture and sound works when you use the new ts filter. See https://forum.team-mediaportal.com/help_us_testing_new_filter-t24998.html All I had to do was add a text file to the c: drive with my current install and it works. I know fordo is going to make his ts the default very soon, so it will work without this...
It Works! ATSC picture and sound works when you use the new ts filter. See...
MediaPortal Version: 0.2.0.0 SVN build 10980 Windows Version: Windows XP Pro SP2 CPU Type: AMD Athlon 64 X2 3800+ AM2 HDD: Western...
Replies
Views
Will do so Master Frodo, but wife has stopped me for now. I will continue testing next weekend.
Will do so Master Frodo, but wife has stopped me for now. I will continue testing next weekend.
MediaPortal Version: 0.2.0.0 - Bluetwo Windows Version: Windows XP professional Norwegian CPU Type: P4 - 2.8GHz HDD: Samsung...
Replies
Views
Nice one Bavarian! Works a treat :-D:thx: :thx:
Nice one Bavarian! Works a treat :-D:thx: :thx:
Hi, When I schedule 2 recordings at the same time when they are on the same transponder (mux) I get a warning in the tv plug-in...
Replies
Views
MediaPortal Version: 0.2.2.0 SVN Build 12601 MediaPortal Skin: BlueTwo Windows Version: Windows XP Professional SP2 IT CPU Type: AMD Athlon(tm) 64 Processor 3500+ Venice Core, MMX, 3DNow, ~2.2GHz HDD: Maxtor 80GB SATA Memory: 1GB DDR KingSton Motherboard: Asus A8N-VM CSM Motherboard Chipset: nForce 430 Motherboard Bios...
MediaPortal Version: 0.2.2.0 SVN Build 12601 MediaPortal Skin: BlueTwo Windows Version: Windows XP Professional SP2 IT CPU Type...
MediaPortal Version: 0.2.1 - SVN 11-03-2006 - Rev11486 MediaPortal Server Version: TVServer 11-03-06-Rev11488 Windows Version...
Replies
Views
None that i have seen, but remember this is still beta and sometimes what works for one, may not work for all. More reports of problems with step by step reproducible instruction and logs always gratefully welcomed.
None that i have seen, but remember this is still beta and sometimes what works for one, may not work for all. More reports of...
MediaPortal Version: MediaPortal Skin: BlueTwo Windows Version: Windows XP Pro SP2 CPU Type: AMD Athlon X2 4200 HDD: Seagate...
Replies
Views
For me the Bass player settings have no effect on this. When i select a DVB-S radio station on a network client (XP or Vista) the interface locks. The server side is streaming ok. This problem is since a very long time. regards
For me the Bass player settings have no effect on this. When i select a DVB-S radio station on a network client (XP or Vista)...
svn 16362 - working (fastest tuning yet - 10sec) svn 16481 - reported broken by rts svn 16534 - still broken - no audio...
Replies
Views
This is also something that i had missed in my eager to set up server/client, one small line of txt from wiki - 'Change the SQL browser service to automatic and start it' ;P
This is also something that i had missed in my eager to set up server/client, one small line of txt from wiki - 'Change the SQL...
MediaPortal Version: 2.0.0 + newest svn Windows Version: xp sp2 Video Card: 7800gtx Video Card Driver: newest forceware 1. TV...
Replies
Views
TV-Server Version: 15353 MediaPortal Version: 15346 MediaPortal Skin: Blue Two Windows Version: XP Home SP2 CPU Type: Intel Pentium 4 3GHz HDD: 250GB Western Digital (WDC2500KS-22MJB0) Memory: 768MB Motherboard: DHC 2000 Motherboard Chipset: Intel i915P/i915G rev. B1 / Intel 82801FB (ICH6) rev. 03 Motherboard Bios: Phoenix...
TV-Server Version: 15353 MediaPortal Version: 15346 MediaPortal Skin: Blue Two Windows Version: XP Home SP2 CPU Type: Intel...
TV-Server Version: 14506 MediaPortal Version: 14506 MediaPortal Skin: Blue Two Windows Version: XP Home SP2 CPU Type: Intel...
Replies
Views
yes of course not working :(
yes of course not working :(
TV-Server Version: TVEngine3 Snapshot: 07-15-2007 01-21h Revision 15181 MediaPortal Version: MediaPortal SVN-Snapshot: 07-15-2007...
Replies
Views
TV-Server Version: 0.3 + actual SVN MediaPortal Version: 0.2.3 + actual SVN MediaPortal Skin: XFace Windows Version: Windows XP SP2 CPU Type: Athlon X2 4000+ HDD: Samsung 200Gb Memory: 2Gb DDR2 Motherboard: MSI K9AGM2 Motherboard Chipset: AMD 690G Motherboard Bios: Video Card: Ati Radeon X1250 Video Card Driver: Sound...
TV-Server Version: 0.3 + actual SVN MediaPortal Version: 0.2.3 + actual SVN MediaPortal Skin: XFace Windows Version: Windows XP...
TV-Server Version: Rev16548 MediaPortal Version: 0.2.3 Final + TVE3 MediaPortal Skin: BlueTwo Wide Windows Version: Win XP MCE...
Replies
Views
I also can reproduce this at will in a debug build from recent source. see https://forum.team-mediaportal.com/showpost.php?p=230814&postcount=185 https://forum.team-mediaportal.com/showpost.php?p=230980&postcount=186 This is with a Technotrend DVB-S budget 3200 card.
I also can reproduce this at will in a debug build from recent source. see...
Hi! Tried to install TVE3 for a family member. No luck. As soon as I close the setuptv app. the tvservice.exe process climbs in...
Replies
Views
I have it quasi-fixed this issue (for now) using the microsoft loopback adapter, detailed here: https://forum.team-mediaportal.com/showpost.php?p=153298&postcount=12
I have it quasi-fixed this issue (for now) using the microsoft loopback adapter, detailed here...
TV-Server Version: 05-08-2007 01-22h Rev14552 MediaPortal Version: 0.2.2.0 svn--05-08-2007--00-59-Rev14552 MediaPortal Skin...
Replies
Views
I've fixed this problem by manualy deleting the TVengine databasefile. The TVserver rebuild the database at first start.
I've fixed this problem by manualy deleting the TVengine databasefile. The TVserver rebuild the database at first start.
It seems that when uninstalling tv-server all data in maintained in the database. This leads to problems when for example when...
Replies
Views
:S Hello How to install 8 lnb and 8/1 multiswitch,how to config setup TVE3 astra1 astra2 hotbird13 sirius amos astra3
:S Hello How to install 8 lnb and 8/1 multiswitch,how to config setup TVE3 astra1 astra2 hotbird13 sirius amos astra3
TV-Server Version: 15291 MediaPortal Version: RC1 with 15291 SVN MediaPortal Skin: default Windows Version: XP MCE 2005 with all...
Replies
Views
Correct, The code still expects a regular number (out of five), while the xmltv spec says its "N / M". I'll leave this open for the one who implemented this feature to deal with it correctly. At least import now works when no rating is present. Kind regards, Michel
Correct, The code still expects a regular number (out of five), while the xmltv spec says its "N / M". I'll leave this open for...
TV-Server Version: 13831 MediaPortal Version: 13835 MediaPortal Skin: B2 wide Windows Version: Xp sp2 CPU Type: AMD X2 3800...
Replies
Views
Top Bottom