StreamedMP (33 Viewers)

Discuss the StreamedMP skin here
Top Man.......
Top Man.......
I've been browsing forums for xmls to use with my emulators, theres a couple of em posted on forums. But not having any luck with...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 Summary in OSD DE
There is a mod for moving pictures filmstrip view if you copy just the videoosd.xml to streamed mp skin folder you get a summary and coverart on the video overlay. https://forum.team-mediaportal.com/streamedmp-301/streamedmp-skin-movingpictures-filmstrip-enhancement-skin-files-updated-54676/ check out the last screenshot! It also...
There is a mod for moving pictures filmstrip view if you copy just the videoosd.xml to streamed mp skin folder you get a summary...
Hello, I was wondering whether it is possible to have a summary in the video OSD (F9 thing while in video), just like you have...
Replies
Views
https://forum.team-mediaportal.com/moving-pictures-284/new-moving-pictures-0-7-2-available-54396/ Latest Moving Pictures
https://forum.team-mediaportal.com/moving-pictures-284/new-moving-pictures-0-7-2-available-54396/ Latest Moving Pictures
Guys.. i'm looking everywhere but i can find the solution for this .. how do i get the # of movies in the top right ... (moving...
Replies
Views
I really hope this skin will not die! It's definitly the best skin MP ever had! A Menu Mode for the Aeon Style basichome would be really great!
I really hope this skin will not die! It's definitly the best skin MP ever had! A Menu Mode for the Aeon Style basichome would...
Current Release v0.5.361 WARNING With this version of StreamedMP there has been some changes to support Recorded TV in MP 1.0.1...
Replies
Views
Then use the green button to take you to home and select what you want to do next :) or of course use the shortcut buttons on remote.
Then use the green button to take you to home and select what you want to do next :) or of course use the shortcut buttons on remote.
For increased WAF, I would like to add a menu item to go directly to fullscreen TV on basic home. More importantly, I want to go...
Replies
Views
rekenaar: Thanks for your fast reply. I will give it a try. EDIT: Works fine. You have only to generate a firefoxinegrator.xml with <?xml version="1.0" standalone="yes"?> <window> <id>12345</id> </window> You can find the correct id at the firefoxintegrator plugin and copy the xml to your StreamedMP Skin folder and...
rekenaar: Thanks for your fast reply. I will give it a try. EDIT: Works fine. You have only to generate a firefoxinegrator.xml...
Is it possible to integrate the firefoxintegrator plugin...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 RSS Ticker problem DE
What skin(s) where you using? I had the same thing where one skin put MP-RSSTicker.dll in the Plugins\Windows Folder. It should be in Plugins\Process but if it is in both folders, it shows up twice in MP Configuration. Just keep the one in the Process folder and delete all others and then it will only show once in MP Configuration...
What skin(s) where you using? I had the same thing where one skin put MP-RSSTicker.dll in the Plugins\Windows Folder. It should be...
Hi All I had two RSS ticker plugins displayed in the Process section of MP configuration. I disabled 1 and now RSS ticker has...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 My MP is crached DE
My MP was crashed again Hi, My MP was crashed again, atttached are the log files, Please someone can advice me what to do
My MP was crashed again Hi, My MP was crashed again, atttached are the log files, Please someone can advice me what to do
Hi , I reinstalled the last 1.0 version with the StreamedMP 0.4.298. the MP was crashed when I was end to watch movie using...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 crash in my music DE
Is this same as 0001956: [Skin Engine] MediaPortal crashes when going to plugin and back to basic homescreen (Bavarian) - assigned.
Is this same as 0001956: [Skin Engine] MediaPortal crashes when going to plugin and back to basic homescreen (Bavarian) - assigned.
TV-Server Version: MediaPortal Version: always newest SVN MediaPortal Skin: StreamedMP Windows Version: TinyVista Rev2 CPU...
Replies
Views
Text aligns like that for all the basic home text! (IE they all have wide spacing and don't align properly) I haven't seen any other forum threads with this issue. This is a fresh install of StreamedMP 5.361, running on an XP32 system using an onboard Radeon 1200 GFX chip. If there's more information I can supply to be of help, please...
Text aligns like that for all the basic home text! (IE they all have wide spacing and don't align properly) I haven't seen any...
Text aligns like that for all the basic home text! (IE they all have wide spacing and don't align properly) I haven't seen any...
Replies
Views
No, that was it. Thanks and thank you guys for all the great work.
No, that was it. Thanks and thank you guys for all the great work.
Hey all, Quick one im hoping. Im using latest v0.5.361 StreamedMP and Media Portal v1.0.0.0. I have noticed using other...
Replies
Views
the photoshop psd file gets installed with the skin, have a look in the skin directory.
the photoshop psd file gets installed with the skin, have a look in the skin directory.
Just a quick question, could you post the template for the MediaInfo icons, used in MPTV Series?
Replies
Views
thx :thx:, works now perfect :D i testet your .xml and i'm happy now :D
thx :thx:, works now perfect :D i testet your .xml and i'm happy now :D
Hiho, i have a little problem, when i'm in myMovies and will search for a imdb/ofdb info of a new addet movie. the little...
Replies
Views
Thanks. Works great! :) Kind regards, Daniel.
Thanks. Works great! :) Kind regards, Daniel.
Replies
Views
thanks Losttown, Paranoid~ You were right. It was the remote config. I have lc-20 silverstone with Imon remote and had used this setup guide MediaPortal - Setup guide for Silverstone LC16M Case | iMon Remote Setup, iMon VFD Setup, iMon Front Button Hack Interestingly, it maps S to 'teletext' in the shortcut'r config. No idea why...
thanks Losttown, Paranoid~ You were right. It was the remote config. I have lc-20 silverstone with Imon remote and had used this...
Ive just gone back to XP from vista because of a couple of issues I was having with Vista, using StreamedMP as the skin with both...
Replies
Views
I solved the problem by doing a complete reinstall (with total cleanup of old mediaportal files). Now everything works fine!
I solved the problem by doing a complete reinstall (with total cleanup of old mediaportal files). Now everything works fine!
Hi! I just installed mp v1.0 and the latest streamed MP skin. When I try to start MP in fullscreen the loading window appears...
Replies
Views
This should be fixed w/ the latest version of Moving Pictures (.7.1): https://forum.team-mediaportal.com/moving-pictures-284/update-moving-pictures-0-7-1-available-54396/
This should be fixed w/ the latest version of Moving Pictures (.7.1)...
I installed the latest version 0.5.361 on MediaPortal 1.0.0.0 (no svn updates) last night. I use an external player, Zoom Player...
Replies
Views
No, you can't. MovingPictures doesn't support many setting changes from within the plugin itself. MyTVseries does.
No, you can't. MovingPictures doesn't support many setting changes from within the plugin itself. MyTVseries does.
First: I have installed last mediaportal with the latest SVN, replaced DLL, installed latest StreamedMP, choice "Fan Art" After...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 Youtube & Co DE
You can submit your request here Issues - streamedmp - Google Code You can find all requests/issues from everyone here.
You can submit your request here Issues - streamedmp - Google Code You can find all requests/issues from everyone here.
One more time: Streamed MP looks so great, but I'm missing support for Youtube.fm, My StreamRadio V2 and RelictInternetTV Plugin...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 Help with skin DE
Video does work with the Online Videos Plugin, If this helps!
Video does work with the Online Videos Plugin, If this helps!
Hi, I will apologise now for being a complete noob at this... however I still use the old myPodCast plugin (last updated in MP...
Replies
Views
I personally don't need that feature, so at least I won't be spending any time regarding that. Also as you all know MP is pretty fragile so changing some sycnronous things to asyncronous could be easily breaking lot of stuff. So, if someone decides to work on this then really good care must be taken when testing (public binaries...).
I personally don't need that feature, so at least I won't be spending any time regarding that. Also as you all know MP is...
The BasicHome menu runs quite smoothly until it transitions to a new backdrop, after which it will lag at each change and then...
Replies
Views
Streamed MP Beta v0.5.361 and Mp 1.0 Hi https://forum.team-mediaportal.com/streamedmp-301/streamed-mp-beta-v0-5-361-mp-1-0-a-54859/
Streamed MP Beta v0.5.361 and Mp 1.0 Hi...
German: Mal eine Frage: Mir ist aufgefallen, dass ich meine Testaufnahmen nicht bei jedem Skin sehen kann. Hatte bis jetzt am...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 covers and XP DE
The covers in TvSeries season view are slanted/skewed, but they are not in series view and not in MovingPictures. Why the inconsistency? Personally, I much prefer the slanted/skewed covers as I'm sure many others do as well.
The covers in TvSeries season view are slanted/skewed, but they are not in series view and not in MovingPictures. Why the...
hi since I have downgraded to xp, the covers in the list view aren't slope anymore like in this picture: only if I enter...
Replies
Views
I have looked at the gallery and StremedMP looks very nice. But there are two screens I would like to see a screen capture of and that is the TV plugin OSD and TV guide. They look bad in most skins IMO so wonder what they look like in StreamedMP.
I have looked at the gallery and StremedMP looks very nice. But there are two screens I would like to see a screen capture of and...
I have looked at the gallery and StremedMP looks very nice. But there are two screens I would like to see a screen capture of and...
Replies
Views
Hi All! This is my first post related to this skin, so first of all: Thank you very much for your work and the great skin!! Unfortunately i've a little problem with this skin. From time to time, when navigating to the menus, for example in the pictures section or the moving pictures section the gui freezes. I'm using a remote...
Hi All! This is my first post related to this skin, so first of all: Thank you very much for your work and the great skin...
Hi All! This is my first post related to this skin, so first of all: Thank you very much for your work and the great skin...
Replies
Views
this is my result... :(
this is my result... :(
Hi all, i have a little problem with this beatifull skin. I would like the visualization as this image: I installed MP 1.0...
Replies
Views
I *think* they renamed SPACE to SMALLSPACE in the latest release. If you would put SMALLSPACE nothing would show.
I *think* they renamed SPACE to SMALLSPACE in the latest release. If you would put SMALLSPACE nothing would show.
in the season overview of any series, i see two variabels: SEASONEPCOUNT and SEASONICONS in the season view of any series i see...
Replies
Views
When you start using MovingPictures, it will create a fanart folder for itself in User Files > Thumbs to store all the movie backdrops. You can then edit the BasicHome.xml of StreamedMP to point to this directory rather than the default one. Look for the <Path>films</Path> line for the MovingPictures section and change films to...
When you start using MovingPictures, it will create a fanart folder for itself in User Files > Thumbs to store all the movie...
Hi all, Love this skin by the way. ONe thing I wanted to play with is trying to just change the following image when i am in MY...
Replies
Views
Temporary Work-Around Oh, ok ... I see. But just so you know, I wasn't complaining ... Really just mentioning it to the authors in case the file was available but got left out somehow in the last upload. I understand now a little more how it works. I guess they know and have a handle on it. But I will mention that another...
Temporary Work-Around Oh, ok ... I see. But just so you know, I wasn't complaining ... Really just mentioning it to the authors...
I'm not sure if this is a MP core problem, skin, or plugin ... but I thought I would post it here since it appears the files are...
Replies
Views
Hello, My Set-up: MP1.0 w/integrated TV-engine and StreamedMP v0.4.298 Mods: I have replaced the xml-file that shows scheduled recordings from the "integrated TV-engine" one (at the office now, can't remember the filename) to the "TV-server" one, as the original had the TV-overlay ontop of the schedule list. Now to my problem...
Hello, My Set-up: MP1.0 w/integrated TV-engine and StreamedMP v0.4.298 Mods: I have replaced the xml-file that shows scheduled...
Hello, My Set-up: MP1.0 w/integrated TV-engine and StreamedMP v0.4.298 Mods: I have replaced the xml-file that shows scheduled...
Replies
Views
Top Bottom