StreamedMP (29 Viewers)

Discuss the StreamedMP skin here
thanks so much!
thanks so much!
in my videos, in the thumbnail view, the unselected icons are darkened. is there any way for me to edit the files to make them all...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 TVgemist plugin DE
Mooi werk Justin!
Mooi werk Justin!
Hi All, I would like the tvgemist plugin to work with this skin, but now it misses some things. The choices are displayed of...
Replies
Views
This maybe able to be controlled by MediaPortal's media logos, sorry dont know enough about them yet.
This maybe able to be controlled by MediaPortal's media logos, sorry dont know enough about them yet.
Is it possible to display on the OSD when switching Audo or Subtitles whether the track is for instance 5.1 or srt/ass ?
Replies
Views
It could possibly be a bug with MediaPortal / Script that retrieves Posters. Could you check with Blue3Wide skin and raise an issue in the StreamedMP tracker if its a bug with the skin...otherwise you need to raise the issue with the MediaPortal team.
It could possibly be a bug with MediaPortal / Script that retrieves Posters. Could you check with Blue3Wide skin and raise an issue...
in my videos, i see the button there to change images, but i can't access it also, is there a way to get it to import more posters...
Replies
Views
Seems we have a straight-up bug. How do we report it?
Seems we have a straight-up bug. How do we report it?
I just came over to Streamed MP from Aeon Wide. I love it! There are two things I'd like to change: 1. all my episodes are...
Replies
Views
I tried this and still the same, however I have managed to fix it. In searching on google to fix the problem I found mention of a tool called "Windows Install Cleanup" I installed this and streamedmp 0.6 was in the list. I clicked to remove it and then the install went through fine. Thanks for all the help, just glad its...
I tried this and still the same, however I have managed to fix it. In searching on google to fix the problem I found mention of...
Hi, I cant seem to get 0.7.409 to install on my one client. When the installation starts I get this:- ERROR 1325 TVLOGOSDIR...
Replies
Views
Tnx :) i already thought it had something to do with TV-Series since it showed up in the logs, but wasn't sure. Especially your last 3 words are important for me :) Stabilty above all. I might try to install an SVN then to resolve some problems, get the latest releases of all plugins and able to use DXVA. OK, when i'm typing this...
Tnx :) i already thought it had something to do with TV-Series since it showed up in the logs, but wasn't sure. Especially your...
I'm experiencing a few problem since last weekends fresh Windows & MP install: Since 1.0.1 wasn't released yet i installed 1.0...
Replies
Views
hehe didin't read the warning on download thread, thanks and sry :)
hehe didin't read the warning on download thread, thanks and sry :)
Excuse my ignorance (if this has been covered), but how do I exit from the Recorded TV screen? I am in My TV, the second option...
Replies
Views
Very cool. Just what I had been looking for - thanks! :thx:
Very cool. Just what I had been looking for - thanks! :thx:
It would be nice if the menu generator had an option to create a horisontal menu like in the Aeon skin. It seems like many...
Replies
Views
OK, think I have got this sorted All my movies and tv-series are stored on my media servers in the loft. I have a number of PC's around the house, all of which have point to the MP databases which are stored on the server Some of these machines do not have full admin rights (in particular, the ones belonging to the kids) and...
OK, think I have got this sorted All my movies and tv-series are stored on my media servers in the loft. I have a number of PC's...
How long, on average, would you expect it take to launch Mediaportal, when using StreamedMP? I have just moved from Indigo skin...
Replies
Views
For me, the same behavior. As an idea - my remote uses [prev window] event (I don't exactly remember) to go back, may be it should be another event?
For me, the same behavior. As an idea - my remote uses [prev window] event (I don't exactly remember) to go back, may be it should...
Hi Guys, i got a little problem with the filmstrip view of moving pictures while using streamedmp. Everything is the newest...
Replies
Views
did you try adding <visible>false</visible> to the control that contains the image?
did you try adding <visible>false</visible> to the control that contains the image?
Is there a way to remove the Album Art and Thumbnails from the Music screens? I would rather not even see a placeholder for the...
Replies
Views
Hi, when I use Videos (DatabaseTitles) myvideo Title and see my films and click on enter or left mousebutton, the movie want to play in windows media player, rignt? Can I change that command, so when I push enter or left mousebutton the command is to mount in daemon tool, like in VIDEOS (myvideo) in basic home generator.
Hi, when I use Videos (DatabaseTitles) myvideo Title and see my films and click on enter or left mousebutton, the movie want to...
Hi, when I use Videos (DatabaseTitles) myvideo Title and see my films and click on enter or left mousebutton, the movie want to...
Replies
Views
i had this issue half a year ago. the issue was a font file inside the "mediaportal/cache/skin/fonts" folder. I don't remember which one but i think it was something like "fontXX_XX.dds". I solved the issue by restoring an older version using the Windows Vista backup feature.
i had this issue half a year ago. the issue was a font file inside the "mediaportal/cache/skin/fonts" folder. I don't remember...
the log files says that it crashes because one of the files in the cache is missing.
Replies
Views
Alright, thanks mate :-)
Alright, thanks mate :-)
Hi, i'm confused: Which version should i use for MP 1.0.0 Stable and the latest MovingPictures and TVSeries plugins?
Replies
Views
Hi, in the current version of streamdMP the TVHome Screen looks like the first image i atached. But if you use 4TR, the TVHome Screen it looks like the second atached image.... The new one looks much better than the 4TR Skin, and the animations are like a charme!!!! Can you bring the 4TR Screens at the latest version too...
Hi, in the current version of streamdMP the TVHome Screen looks like the first image i atached. But if you use 4TR, the...
Current Release v0.6.384 WARNING With this version of StreamedMP there has been some changes to support Recorded TV in MP 1.0.1...
Replies
Views
Thank you! You are my hero!;)
Thank you! You are my hero!;)
I use Moving Pictures in Film-strip mode with StreamedMP skin. To have fast navigation it would be great to have PageUp and...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 Genre in list view DE
Did you look here?
Did you look here?
Hello, I am currently running Moving Pictures together with StreamedMP. At this time, the movie info in list view shows...
Replies
Views
Not strictly a bug, although the basic Blue skins do it natively - lets call it an enhancement request ;) I have a VFD which I use via MiniDisplay and have a lot working as I want it, however the BasicHome screen isn't to my liking at this point. Activating the Property Browser shows that BasicHome is known as the window...
Not strictly a bug, although the basic Blue skins do it natively - lets call it an enhancement request ;) I have a VFD which I...
The Issue Tracker We use the Issue Tracker at our Google Code page for tracking both bugs and enhancement requests. If you have...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 Sudoku DE
I have added this to the Issue Tracker: Issue 119 - streamedmp - Sudoku thumbnails do not highlight to indicate selected cell - Google Code
I have added this to the Issue Tracker: Issue 119 - streamedmp - Sudoku thumbnails do not highlight to indicate selected cell -...
One Question. How to play sudoku. I don't see any focus on current cell so it's not easy to play. thx
Replies
Views
All working now. I was re-checking everything to see if i could found the root cause and to my surprise rss config was empty, when in fact I had configured it. Probably i closed config without saving or something like that. Anyway that was my fault. :thx:
All working now. I was re-checking everything to see if i could found the root cause and to my surprise rss config was empty...
Hi yesterday i, for the first time, installed this skin and both weather and rss were working on main menu. For bug issues i did a...
Replies
Views
Thank you ! It works ! ;)
Thank you ! It works ! ;)
Hello, I'm french and StreamedMP is in english. What can I do to have StreamedMP labels in French ? Thank you. Sagres
Replies
Views
It's working fine now. The references.xml update fixed the warning and apparently I forgot to replace the settings_general.xml file. For the record I did read the announcement and didn't have tvseries or tv-server installed. Thanks again, looks awesome compared to VMC :D
It's working fine now. The references.xml update fixed the warning and apparently I forgot to replace the settings_general.xml...
Hi, I'm trying to setup streamedMP and I'm running into a bit of a problem. While using Mediaportal 1.0 and installing...
Replies
Views
The images button has been fixed for the next official release too. streamedmp - Google Code Issue 91 maybe you can add the 5-day details to the issue tracker so it can be included in the official release.
The images button has been fixed for the next official release too. streamedmp - Google Code Issue 91 maybe you can add the...
Hi together! I like the weather layout from stream MP. But I miss the possibility, to choose the detail information for each of...
Replies
Views
Hello Has anyone modified the wide banner view on the series page to include more than 12 banners. Ithink if you remove the series description you can get 2 more rows of banners. thanks andmc:)
Hello Has anyone modified the wide banner view on the series page to include more than 12 banners. Ithink if you remove the...
Hello Has anyone modified the wide banner view on the series page to include more than 12 banners. Ithink if you remove the...
Replies
Views
Radikaltimes - why not use the closest town which can be looked-up?
Radikaltimes - why not use the closest town which can be looked-up?
i notice that is pulling the correct information in regards to the temperature and the rss info but it always shows N/A after the...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 Startup Font DE
Ok heres another question for you wonderfully helpful people, how can i change the "My Radio" background image, i have managed to change all the others but there is no "hover_my radio.png" nor can i see any xml file pointing to where the file is stored... Completely Baffled... SOS ... lol as always help is 100% appreciated... Thanks
Ok heres another question for you wonderfully helpful people, how can i change the "My Radio" background image, i have managed to...
Hi im using the latest version of streamed MP, its not a big issue but i was wondering whether it is possible to change...
Replies
Views
Fantastic, thanks! :thx:
Fantastic, thanks! :thx:
Hi. First let me say that I'm not entirely sure I've started this thread in the right place. I'm not sure weather it should be here...
Replies
Views
Hello, Does anybody know what Make/Model the projection screen is in the TV sections (the background image). All the projection screens I've seen so far a fugly metal boxes! tx Bas
Hello, Does anybody know what Make/Model the projection screen is in the TV sections (the background image). All the projection...
Hello, Does anybody know what Make/Model the projection screen is in the TV sections (the background image). All the projection...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 Weird home screen DE
I already figured it out yes, the Menu Editor was what I needed! Sorry for opening a new thread so soon!
I already figured it out yes, the Menu Editor was what I needed! Sorry for opening a new thread so soon!
[this part is fixed] Hi there. I don't really understand why Mediaportal has 2 start screens (Basic and Home?). I only get to see...
Replies
Views
Top Bottom