StreamedMP (21 Viewers)

Discuss the StreamedMP skin here
Solves my problem, thank you.
Solves my problem, thank you.
Hi, since upgrading to version 2.1 and MP 1.4 I have noticed that if I watch a video with IDX/SUB subtitles the Streamed MP skin...
Replies
Views
Ah! ok, go to the language folder ---> C:\ProgramData\Team MediaPortal\MediaPortal\language And you can edit the German language file: strings_de.xml I used this ID: <String id="267">Time</String> you can find the same one in the .de file.
Ah! ok, go to the language folder ---> C:\ProgramData\Team MediaPortal\MediaPortal\language And you can edit the German language...
Hey ltfearme, maybe you can add this great feature to the basic home... (Thanks to LatestMediaHandler, that give us this feature)...
Replies
Views
A little quest, what things i must do, that i can use my theme again with the latest streamedmp ? I can only choose the default Theme not my on. Why the latest version 2.1 so small only 63,5 MB and the 2.0 about 148 MB or is it only an update and i need both of them ? EDIT:: Ah ok it seems that this version from repository site is...
A little quest, what things i must do, that i can use my theme again with the latest streamedmp ? I can only choose the default...
A little quest, what things i must do, that i can use my theme again with the latest streamedmp ? I can only choose the default...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 Support for MPSteam DE
It looks pretty simple to skin from that picture :) Sorry, haven't had time as yet to install the plugin but hopefully for next build.
It looks pretty simple to skin from that picture :) Sorry, haven't had time as yet to install the plugin but hopefully for next...
Could the .xml files for MPSteam be added to StreamedMP...
Replies
Views
Hi ltfearme, yes I can confirm.... It works! Great! Thanks for your great Support. (y)
Hi ltfearme, yes I can confirm.... It works! Great! Thanks for your great Support. (y)
Hi ltfearme, first of all thanks for this incredible Skin!!! Now after updating, I see this Problem: On the left side of the...
Replies
Views
Fixed it for me
Fixed it for me
Just tested it. With default installation and using horizontal menu. But the animation when switching between the horizontal menu...
Replies
Views
yes it worked with spaces in old mod (SMP Music Views v2.0) but somethihg wrong... like right side hidden panel or scrobble I am sorry for my english. best regards,
yes it worked with spaces in old mod (SMP Music Views v2.0) but somethihg wrong... like right side hidden panel or scrobble I am...
Hi people, Here I go again with version 3.0 of this mod for MP 1.3 Beta (note: version 2.0 is for MP 1.2) Take note this is a...
Replies
Views
Just tried, must be you - no difficulties here. You have the correct download link? http://streamedmp.googlecode.com/files/StreamedMP-2.1.0.3340.exe
Just tried, must be you - no difficulties here. You have the correct download link...
I can't get it to download. Tried 2 different machines, neither run virus software other than what's built into Windows 8.
Replies
Views
Thanks Pog, my edit was similar time to your reply.
Thanks Pog, my edit was similar time to your reply.
Hey guys, I am using a only slightly modded Basichome screen to get spinning CD Art. Thanks goes to Mr. V for his excellent mod...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 Default Music View DE
lol, maybe @high can accommodate you with that request. He is the forum Grandmaster.
lol, maybe @high can accommodate you with that request. He is the forum Grandmaster.
Hi, I am using the album artist view when entering the Music Section. As soon as I choose an Artist to display the corresponding...
Replies
Views
Thanks for reporting & fixing, issue has been resolved in r3348.
Thanks for reporting & fixing, issue has been resolved in r3348.
Small xy position / size fix for mytvguide.nocolors.xml that got missed out on the convertion to 1080.
Replies
Views
Hello, stupid me! Your are right, if you don't install it, you don't get. Thank your for your kind reply. Frank
Hello, stupid me! Your are right, if you don't install it, you don't get. Thank your for your kind reply. Frank
Hello, nice to see my favorite skin for 1.4 Final. Looking great. Just one question: Where is the BasicHome config tool? I can't...
Replies
Views
I have to get around to installing this plugin at some point and checking out the skin files so it can be officially supported. Thanks.
I have to get around to installing this plugin at some point and checking out the skin files so it can be officially supported...
Hey, Emulators skin files converted to the new 1080 StreamedMP skin. - Pog
Replies
Views
Great :) In next version surely, we can always use bin for it if next version didn't come soon :)
Great :) In next version surely, we can always use bin for it if next version didn't come soon :)
This is a thread I started here. Can anyone inform me how to disable this feature; if indeed it is one, as I don't require it...
Replies
Views
Managed to update just now, and the submenus i wanted are now working correctly (y) Many thanks again.
Managed to update just now, and the submenus i wanted are now working correctly (y) Many thanks again.
open menu editor on the right click on tv and then edit/add submenu added those above and save and closed sub menu now try to...
Replies
Views
Since skin has now been upgraded to 1920x1080, there is no more need for this thread to progress. Thread will be closed. Thanks for all your interest and support. My MOD found here will now be upgraded to HD.
Since skin has now been upgraded to 1920x1080, there is no more need for this thread to progress. Thread will be closed. Thanks...
DESCRIPTION: This is an HD theme for the popular StreamedMP skin. The merit for the skin should go to StreamedMP team. What I did...
Replies
Views
I figured it was probably something like this. Already done. Thanks.
I figured it was probably something like this. Already done. Thanks.
Great to see a release for 1.4. Did anyone else notice that their TV Logos got removed? I deselected the AU logos (so that it...
Replies
Views
I think the current situation suits noob users because they don't have to do anything or worry about anything. Power users are fine here as well because they will be fine with installing and updating the plugins via MPEI, if they update a plugin via MPEI and there is a problem with streamedMP then a power user will know what to do...
I think the current situation suits noob users because they don't have to do anything or worry about anything. Power users are...
@ltfearme Why you don't include MPEI for all plugins instead of dll ? We can't manage Update / uninstall (by MPII & Extensions...
Replies
Views
I'm not at all surprised, as the beta plugin was only released four days ago. It wasn't possible to run MP 1.4 with Argus before that. It works with the default skins, and it really is just a small issue that you have to stumble upon to notice. Thank you so much for your quick response. This is a really good start of the day! :)
I'm not at all surprised, as the beta plugin was only released four days ago. It wasn't possible to run MP 1.4 with Argus before...
Just a small issue: I use StreamedMP with MP 1.4 final, and ArgusTV 2.1 with the Argus MP plugin 1.4 beta. In the TV menu, when i...
Replies
Views
It's not suppose to, StreamedMP 2.0 Beta was designed for MP 1.4 PRE-RELEASE. If you want a work-around read the thread you're in before posting. StreamedMP 2.1 supports MediaPortal 1.4 Final and will be released shortly.
It's not suppose to, StreamedMP 2.0 Beta was designed for MP 1.4 PRE-RELEASE. If you want a work-around read the thread you're in...
This update is not working on Mp 1.4 final. It installs but when you load it , you get the right splash screen but then it's the...
Replies
Views
yep that was it thanks..
yep that was it thanks..
Now 1.4 final is out, any rough ideas when you will release a compatible version for this ? or is the existing version still ok ?
Replies
Views
What do you mean? I got the same problem, where do u find that file?found it :-)
What do you mean? I got the same problem, where do u find that file?found it :-)
Hi, the Basic Home Editor dosen't work. I can't change the style. Is that right? How can I change the Video button from My Video to...
Replies
Views
This doesn't appear to support Argus TV 2.1. My recorded tv page is empty when StreamedMP is the active theme, yet properly populated when Titan is the active theme.
This doesn't appear to support Argus TV 2.1. My recorded tv page is empty when StreamedMP is the active theme, yet properly...
StreamedMP for MediaPortal v1.3 is now ready. This release is considered stable, thanks to all those who have helped improve the...
Replies
Views
I could add an option for both, will add it to backlog. Parental Control filtering was added due to popular demand, movies are accessible from home screen from pressing 1,2,3 (Play) on remote so its not safe for young kiddies. But can't harm to add an option with it enabled by default (like it is now), after all there is an option...
I could add an option for both, will add it to backlog. Parental Control filtering was added due to popular demand, movies are...
I have a problem with displaying the moving pictures recently added/watched. Over in the LatestMediaHandler thread we concluded it...
Replies
Views
It's fine it's a good remember to bump the issue with our team.
It's fine it's a good remember to bump the issue with our team.
Hi, In my recordings I see in MP through the Argus TV plugin, the thumbnails appear when there's a single recording, but most of...
Replies
Views
Here are my Logs. My system is Win 7 x64 with MP 1.3 final.
Here are my Logs. My system is Win 7 x64 with MP 1.3 final.
I use StreamedMP 1.9.1 with MP 1.3 final. In World Weather I should be able to press the up button and jump into the screen above...
Replies
Views
Thanks, I got that. I've made my own set now for my theme :)
Thanks, I got that. I've made my own set now for my theme :)
Hi Haven't used StreamedMP in a while. I was after the linked weather condition backgrounds, is that still part of your package...
Replies
Views
Ok using 1.4pre and the new tvwishlist 1.3.0.7 just released tonight, the following files i have gathered together and bundled in one zip file so that the pog is working and the tv wishlist section in mediaportal client. Now the pog is a little off but still works, so if anyone who has the right skills can move the pog position in the...
Ok using 1.4pre and the new tvwishlist 1.3.0.7 just released tonight, the following files i have gathered together and bundled in...
Since huha doesn't include StreamedMP skinfiles with his plugin (anymore), i would like to request support for this nice plugin...
Replies
Views
I can confirm the menu is ok and no crashes with editor when i updated all relevant plugins with red sign through the repository.
I can confirm the menu is ok and no crashes with editor when i updated all relevant plugins with red sign through the repository.
Hi, it works but the basic home editor is crashing all the time. Reinstall does not help. Ik you start mediaportal it falls back to...
Replies
Views
Thanks a lot! Not altogether intuitive, but definitely doable!
Thanks a lot! Not altogether intuitive, but definitely doable!
I cant seem to get Rockstar to show up in the home menu - in fact, it's not listed as option in the Basic Home editor at all. What...
Replies
Views
Top Bottom