StreamedMP (18 Viewers)

Discuss the StreamedMP skin here
Yes
Yes
To upgrade StreamedMP from v1.7.8 Stable (MP 1.2) to v1.9.0 Stable (MP 1.3) i must unistall v1.7.8 before?
Replies
Views
Thanks a lot, I must have overlooked this option all the time!
Thanks a lot, I must have overlooked this option all the time!
Hi, I am using the current StreamedMP beta with MP1.3RC. A minor issue for which I do not find the cause or solution: Latest...
Replies
Views
New Stable release is out: https://forum.team-mediaportal.com/threads/streamed-mp-1-9-0-stable-12-mar-2013-supports-mp-1-3.117263/
New Stable release is out: https://forum.team-mediaportal.com/threads/streamed-mp-1-9-0-stable-12-mar-2013-supports-mp-1-3.117263/
For users of MediaPortal 1.3 Alpha, there is now a test version of StreamedMP available to download. Please note this is just a...
Replies
Views
it is possible
it is possible
Hi I think it would be useful to add settings menu to exit/shutdown/restart menu. This is the menu that is accessed by pressing...
Replies
Views
@joshyy - That was not the thread, there is another one out there!! :D but I'm glad the problem is getting sorted by master ltfearme
@joshyy - That was not the thread, there is another one out there!! :D but I'm glad the problem is getting sorted by master ltfearme
Hi, Many thank to the designers for such a nice and user friendly skin. I've unfortunately stumbled across a problem and...
Replies
Views
Thanks I will try
Thanks I will try
Hi all, I just want to restore SMP for 1.3 RC and I spent some time configurating the SMP menu. How can I restore the settings...
Replies
Views
Last 3 Added TVSeries and Movies are handled by StreamedMP (regardless of any settings in LMH). If its one of those plugins, then a full set of logs as well as picture of empty items. You need to ensure BasicHome editor has the setting enabled and mapped to he item you wish you display the latest items.
Last 3 Added TVSeries and Movies are handled by StreamedMP (regardless of any settings in LMH). If its one of those plugins, then a...
My last three items list is not working, nothing is apearing. All settings are set to on....how can i check whats wrong?
Replies
Views
Thank you very much.
Thank you very much.
I've done a different layout for WorldWeather plugin and I am pleased to share it with all the community. This layout is inspired...
Replies
Views
Is there a plan to add this Moving Pictures Management GUI also for StreamedMP Version 1.7.8 (for Mediaportal 1.2.3)? Would be great. olli14
Is there a plan to add this Moving Pictures Management GUI also for StreamedMP Version 1.7.8 (for Mediaportal 1.2.3)? Would be...
Hello streamedmp team, is there a plan to add this too your great skin ? Moving Pictures Management GUI
Replies
Views
Hello Skinners, can you add this great feature too ? There are skinfiles needed... Look at this I would be great !
Hello Skinners, can you add this great feature too ? There are skinfiles needed... Look at this I would be great !
Replies
Views
FileExplorer should be supported unless there has been some changes to the plugin recently which breaks skin compatibility.
FileExplorer should be supported unless there has been some changes to the plugin recently which breaks skin compatibility.
The new StreamedMP skin for MP 1.3 Beta looks great. But I'm missing some xml files: the clickfinder xml files and I mean file...
Replies
Views
No it doesn't. When i select weather from Basichome this is what the log shows: Couldn't find Window 7977
No it doesn't. When i select weather from Basichome this is what the log shows: Couldn't find Window 7977
Hi, will the WorldWeather .xml work with WorldWeatherLite as well as the "complete" plugin? Emph
Replies
Views
Thanks for the info.
Thanks for the info.
In the newest version of OnlineVideos are skin changes. Version 1.5.0.0 changed Skin Properties: #header.label ->...
Replies
Views
Yes, it is.
Yes, it is.
Hi Damien, after upgrading to the latest version of UpdateControl, i'm not able to install the updates anymore. Error: 2013-02-10...
Replies
Views
Its not listed unless you generate it from BasicHome editor, I cant remember which one off top of my head but surely cant be too hard to figure out based on the posX of the controls
Its not listed unless you generate it from BasicHome editor, I cant remember which one off top of my head but surely cant be too...
Is on the right site. Where is the xml for the left site, for last watched movies ???
Replies
Views
I have also installed the mod on my HTPC. Now I have the Bluray and DVD Covers in the Cover Flow of Moving Pictures. But now I have 4 problems 1. in cover flow all the movies have a black cover frame. When I point the cursor on a movie, then the correct cover frame appears, if not pointed, it always appears the black frame. I should...
I have also installed the mod on my HTPC. Now I have the Bluray and DVD Covers in the Cover Flow of Moving Pictures. But now I have...
Hello everyone, with the great help of the community and with a special thanks to m3rcury, I can intoduce this MOD; See the...
Replies
Views
I've no "Current Play" screen (this small playback screen) at the home screen. My other HTPC has this screen. Both have MP 1.3 beta and the latest StreamedMP. Is there an option that I've dissabled?
I've no "Current Play" screen (this small playback screen) at the home screen. My other HTPC has this screen. Both have MP 1.3...
I've no "Current Play" screen (this small playback screen) at the home screen. My other HTPC has this screen. Both have MP 1.3...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 EPG Filckering DE
Thanks Holzi. https://forum.team-mediaportal.com/threads/tv-guide-border-highlight-causing-render-exception.115362/ That's the exact problem I have, so I can stop searching the settings now, and look forward to 1.3 RC!
Thanks Holzi. https://forum.team-mediaportal.com/threads/tv-guide-border-highlight-causing-render-exception.115362/ That's...
Hi, I have a minor problem and I will post a bug report if necessary, but I thought I would check first that it is not a simple...
Replies
Views
That fixed it! Thanks, Trevor :)
That fixed it! Thanks, Trevor :)
After making some minor changes with the BasicHomeEditor (adding in an entry for Showtimes), my basic home menu moved significantly...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 [MOD] Online Lookup (1 Viewer) DE
I've uploaded a version of the mod to the Titan skin forum. Please test and let me know how it goes. Cheers - Pog
I've uploaded a version of the mod to the Titan skin forum. Please test and let me know how it goes. Cheers - Pog
Hi, Here is a skin mod that kinda acts like a plugin to allow context based online lookup. What this means is that selecting...
Replies
Views
Hi, I’ve added a custom menu option onto MP using the StreamedMP application – in this instance being PPV. How can I now link that option to the PPV video files that I have on my external HDD? When I select it, it just takes me back to Movies…. Any help in this matter would be greatly appreciated. Thanks.
Hi, I’ve added a custom menu option onto MP using the StreamedMP application – in this instance being PPV. How can I now link...
Hi, I’ve added a custom menu option onto MP using the StreamedMP application – in this instance being PPV. How can I now link...
Replies
Views
Hello ltfearme, maybe you can add support for tvwishlist... Here at this post where good skinfiles for your installer.... In this zip you must lock for - Streamed MP (pog and diskeeper, skin.zip)
Hello ltfearme, maybe you can add support for tvwishlist... Here at this post where good skinfiles for your installer.... In this...
Hello ltfearme, maybe you can add support for tvwishlist... Here at this post where good skinfiles for your installer.... In this...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 Music Videos DE
It is too far gone for that... in some cases I will have to open up the video to work out what it is, lol.
It is too far gone for that... in some cases I will have to open up the video to work out what it is, lol.
Like there is for TV Shows and Movies, is there a plugin that goes nicely with this theme for Music Videos?
Replies
Views
I love this skin every day. (y) Do you think implement "rounded covers" in skin? The mod of Sangostar is great! info...
I love this skin every day. (y) Do you think implement "rounded covers" in skin? The mod of Sangostar is great! info...
Replies
Views
Hi, this is my personal mod of the "WorldWeather full edition plugin" skin for StreamedMP. My main goal was to write a theme strongly oriented to display images (webcams or satellite). I removed all those options that could confuse a novice user, minimizing the keys to use. Here is only a beta (I still have to add support for...
Hi, this is my personal mod of the "WorldWeather full edition plugin" skin for StreamedMP. My main goal was to write a theme...
Hi, this is my personal mod of the "WorldWeather full edition plugin" skin for StreamedMP. My main goal was to write a theme...
Replies
Views
TY.
TY.
As the title says. Much appreciated if i could get the *.psd templates for the logos.
Replies
Views
Hey guys, inspired by that thread: https://forum.team-mediaportal.com/threads/show-current-recording-title-behind-the-rec-icon-on-basic-home.115205/#post-954133 I would love to see active and upcoming recordings in homescreen. Any modder around here who knows how to fiddle with these fanarthandler media tags?
Hey guys, inspired by that thread...
Hey guys, inspired by that thread...
Replies
Views
Bam! Love it!
Bam! Love it!
Hi Damien, Installed your 1.3Beta skin and noticed a few things: WorldWeather plugin shows v0.6.5.0 where i noticed on google...
Replies
Views
In case anyone else is having the same issue, just discovered that it is related to missing plugins. I unticked Moving pictures in the StreamedMP install (as I use My Films) and had this error when going into plugins in the configuration. After reinstalling with MP's all is fine.
In case anyone else is having the same issue, just discovered that it is related to missing plugins. I unticked Moving pictures in...
I did a clean install of 1.3.0 Alpha and when I open configuration and click on "Plugins" I get this : Failed to locate...
Replies
Views
A reboot did it! Thanks now it is working again. /Erik
A reboot did it! Thanks now it is working again. /Erik
I have upgraded from 1.3 alpha to 1.3 beta. At the same time I upgraded StreamedMP from 1.8.1 to 1.8.2. Now Mediaportal crashes...
Replies
Views
Top Bottom