Submit: Movie Info Grabbers (12 Viewers)

Post new or updated grabbers here. The team will integrate them into the update feature.
AW: [GERMAN] Filmsortierung hmmm ... entweder es funktioniert bei keinem, und niemand hat eine vernünftige Lösung gefunden, oder alle benutzen Moving Pictures :-(
AW: [GERMAN] Filmsortierung hmmm ... entweder es funktioniert bei keinem, und niemand hat eine vernünftige Lösung gefunden, oder...
Hallo und Frohe weihnachten. ich möchte Euch gerne mal fragen, wie Ihr Eure Filme sortiert habt, damit die Scripts...
Replies
Views
Hi, I cannot make the Hebrew grabber to work. Can someone help? Attached you will find the XML from the moving pictures plug-in and the old CSSCRIPT (need to rename it and remove the txt). However, I need that the CSSCRIPT will work as well since I am not using moving pictures. It used to work, but now it doesn't :-( Orev
Hi, I cannot make the Hebrew grabber to work. Can someone help? Attached you will find the XML from the moving pictures...
Hi, I cannot make the Hebrew grabber to work. Can someone help? Attached you will find the XML from the moving pictures...
Replies
Views
I tested it with few movies and found that it doesn't fetch director or actors even if they are exists in ptgate film page. Also it depends on IMDB page (if link exist) on some infos but IMDB site has been changed so maybe it will fail also on that level. I will leave it in pending stage for now but this could be promising with some...
I tested it with few movies and found that it doesn't fetch director or actors even if they are exists in ptgate film page. Also it...
A Portuguese (European) grabber that tries to get PT strings from cinema.ptgate.pt and the remaining information from IMDB.
Replies
Views
Sorry for such a late response but better now than never. I'm not able to test this script because it always returns me no result (I presume it's because it depends on Korean language and letters) so if Korean users can provide here if this script works we will put it in MP. :thx:
Sorry for such a late response but better now than never. I'm not able to test this script because it always returns me no result...
It's the first Korean movieinfo grabber, which downloads movie information and cover art from Korean portal site, daum.net. Site...
Replies
Views
Since this discussion has moved to the other thread I marked this proposal Rejected (since there is no other relevant option :P )
Since this discussion has moved to the other thread I marked this proposal Rejected (since there is no other relevant option :P )
IMDB added new <div> tags after the headers and before the content which made the existing script fail to parse the details for...
Replies
Views
Cool
Cool
As shown multiple times in the forum, the "IMDB with AKA grabber" didn't grab the year, plot and tagline anymore. Well I'm not...
Replies
Views
Hello all, I have my first grabber (english) problem. Normally the grabber works fine but know, ik get strange movie posters. For example it i'm getting the movie poster of toy storie 3 by the movie 21??? How is this possible? Please help, I don't want to edit the complete movie DB by myself. Normally the grabbers are working...
Hello all, I have my first grabber (english) problem. Normally the grabber works fine but know, ik get strange movie posters...
Hello all, I have my first grabber (english) problem. Normally the grabber works fine but know, ik get strange movie posters...
Replies
Views
Latest changes on IMDB and small bug fix in title/year handling.
Latest changes on IMDB and small bug fix in title/year handling.
I've been reading the forums for a while now and still haven't found out why there is so much trouble grabbing the correct...
Replies
Views
thanks you very much. It's the first time I am goingo to install and use Mediaportal.
thanks you very much. It's the first time I am goingo to install and use Mediaportal.
I've program a to get video informations and thumbnails from yahoo in spanish.
Replies
Views
I hope I fixed it, maybe you want to give it a try: https://forum.team-mediaportal.com/submit-movie-info-grabbers-287/fix-imdb-aka-grabber-80425/ Balduin
I hope I fixed it, maybe you want to give it a try...
When using IMDB.csscript (included in MP ver 1.0.4.24281) to grab movie info I discovered 2 errors: 1. It only grab one genre...
Replies
Views
Added to install site. Simone
Added to install site. Simone
Hier ein kleines Skript, das die Infos (vor allen Dingen Covers) von dvd-palace.de läd. Nützlich ist es eigentlich nur für alle...
Replies
Views
Added to install site Simone
Added to install site Simone
Ich habe vor einiger Zeit mal ein Skript für KINO.de geschrieben, dort gibt es deutsche Beschreibungen zu eigentlich jedem Kinofilm...
Replies
Views
added to downlaod site. Simone
added to downlaod site. Simone
Hi im try to wirte script but its not work in the Configuration. after i done with hem i test hem in IMdbScriptEnginetest.ZIP...
Replies
Views
https://forum.team-mediaportal.com/submit-movie-info-grabbers-287/german-imdb_de-ofdb-updated-2009-04-26-a-47748/ is newer Simone
https://forum.team-mediaportal.com/submit-movie-info-grabbers-287/german-imdb_de-ofdb-updated-2009-04-26-a-47748/ is newer Simone
Hi all, I was getting a little frustrated that a normal IMDB - search with a german movie title never yields that great results...
Replies
Views
Hallo ;) Kann mir jemand helfen? Ich benutze Visual Studio 2008 und möchte das Skript für mein privates Filmdatenbankprojekt mit einbinden. Woher bekomm ich die MediaPortal-Schnittstelle? Liebe Grüße belfry ;)
Hallo ;) Kann mir jemand helfen? Ich benutze Visual Studio 2008 und möchte das Skript für mein privates Filmdatenbankprojekt mit...
Hi, OFDB hat ein paar Änderungen an ihrem Seitenlayout gemacht. Dadurch kommt es zu Problemen bei manchen Titeln. Es wird...
Replies
Views
hi. The grabber alpacine always do error on director movie import. It grab on all movies an unknown name, never the right director. Please fix it. (digo que el grabber de alpacine me importa bien los datos de mis películas, pero el nombre del director casi nunca es el correcto, y siempre me toca corregirlo manualmente).
hi. The grabber alpacine always do error on director movie import. It grab on all movies an unknown name, never the right director...
From Bienvenido/a a Kubyc System - Kubyc System and chronosghost.... Very thanks to chronosghost and vinch100, creator of script...
Replies
Views
Just stumbled over this thread searching for a solution to get IMDB rating showing other than "Unknown" in "Number of votes" and a 0 in "Rating". As soon as the script was replaced both Number of votes and Rating are beeing grabbed from IMDB. I suspect it has to do with regional settings and the format of numbers, all though i have...
Just stumbled over this thread searching for a solution to get IMDB rating showing other than "Unknown" in "Number of votes" and a...
In latest SVN i add support for scripting using CS-Script from http://www.members.optusnet.com.au/~olegshilo/index.html in this may...
Replies
Views
Okay, script has been added. regards chefkoch
Okay, script has been added. regards chefkoch
I've written an IMDB script to retrieve video informations and thumbnails from it.cinema.yahoo.com. All informations are retrieved...
Replies
Views
Top Bottom