Trakt (4 Viewers)

Fantastic, everything is working well:)
Fantastic, everything is working well:)
Trakt 5.4.0 MyFilms 6.1.0.3107 I'm a new user of media portal, moving from Windows Media Centre with MyMovies plugin... I have...
Replies
Views
I just noticed I gave you screenshots of Movies and not Shows...but they are the same ;)
I just noticed I gave you screenshots of Movies and not Shows...but they are the same ;)
Hey lt. I've been messing a little deeper with Trakt to explore it's features etc and came across the related shows option...
Replies
Views
N/A means it is not set. It's either continuing or ended. The trakt plugin sets anything that is null or an empty string to n/a for most properties.
N/A means it is not set. It's either continuing or ended. The trakt plugin sets anything that is null or an empty string to n/a for...
Hey Damien, I had a quick flick through the skinning guide and and didn't see what I was looking for. Example...
Replies
Views
Thanks for the translation @homer.web. Hopefully the feature will come back soon on the API and I can then populate the list again.
Thanks for the translation @homer.web. Hopefully the feature will come back soon on the API and I can then populate the list again.
Guys, Is the message "Sorry, this feature is currently not available ..." related to some kind of issues with last trakt pluging...
Replies
Views
Thanks, I'll take a deeper look into it, I guess i never really made the most out of it
Thanks, I'll take a deeper look into it, I guess i never really made the most out of it
Is it possible to set trakt to recommend shows and movies based only on my viewing? Recently set up trakt for a mate and despite...
Replies
Views
The next version of Trakt plugin will have support for Custom User Lists...it's going to be cool ;)
The next version of Trakt plugin will have support for Custom User Lists...it's going to be cool ;)
Hi all, I've only been using media portal for a month of so but I'm loving it so far. I was browsing through the trait add-on...
Replies
Views
A little more information, I tried a dummy file import into movingpics based on your movie info above. I think whats happening is that your movie has imdbid = tt ...when movingpics does an artwork update, it gets the UFC movie from themoviedb.org. This could be a bug in the moviedb API or movingpictures im not sure. Snippet from...
A little more information, I tried a dummy file import into movingpics based on your movie info above. I think whats happening is...
H ltfearme! I am not sure, what this issue is related to, but i'm not watching "Silva vs Okami" at the moment (screenshot), i...
Replies
Views
What for? If I am completely satisfied with the trakt. But not quite satisfied with the display.
What for? If I am completely satisfied with the trakt. But not quite satisfied with the display.
Dasboard action history: TVSeries name, episode name displays in English ... I think to take the name of the series, episodes of TV...
Replies
Views
tried to watch the film again, everything is fine: (
tried to watch the film again, everything is fine: (
Why scrobbling for movie Моя безумная семья (tt1714920) but wrong response Суперменеджер, или Мотыга судьбы (2011)? 25.02.2012...
Replies
Views
I faced the same problem (could see onky Trakt category). I did an upgrade t0 1.2 recently and also install trakt with create categories and create filters checked in. I could see the default categories now after unticking the "Create Moving Pictures Filters" in Trakt. However I am still unable to see the custom categories that I had...
I faced the same problem (could see onky Trakt category). I did an upgrade t0 1.2 recently and also install trakt with create...
So I did a fesh install (OS, MePo....everything) and I try to open Moving-pics and the only category there is trakt. How do I get...
Replies
Views
You should just delete your whole Trakt configuration from that file as some of the values are not recommended. When you start config and save next it will restore the defaults.
You should just delete your whole Trakt configuration from that file as some of the values are not recommended. When you start...
Hi, I think my installation of trakt plugin is screwed up. The plugin worked well for some time, but now is not working anymore...
Replies
Views
Hi IchBinsShort, the original error you saw with Response from server was unexpected was just bad luck at the time, maybe the server went down for maintenance or something. If you have season numbers but are missing episode numbers then you get the error Episode number must be greater than zero or similar. If you dont have season or...
Hi IchBinsShort, the original error you saw with Response from server was unexpected was just bad luck at the time, maybe the...
Today I would test the new feature but the Epiosode would't be scrobbled. I see this error in the logs, "Response from server was...
Replies
Views
Manually seen movies use the date it was sync'd, nothing we can do about that. Anything you watch though when trakt is active will appear with real time. If the API supported a date field for manual 'seen' then we could send that...but thats something to bring up with Trakt API/Web admins.
Manually seen movies use the date it was sync'd, nothing we can do about that. Anything you watch though when trakt is active will...
Hello, I've problems to synchronize my collection. Timeout to push data, after ~40s. Is it because I've only a 128kb/s upload line...
Replies
Views
I had used this condition for some reason, don`t remember why. Will change that.
I had used this condition for some reason, don`t remember why. Will change that.
I noted the film as viewed on the website, after a while noticed that in the list view and the flag is not displayed, but if you...
Replies
Views
It took me a little while, but I found and configured the Titan editor so Trakt doesn't show up on the home menu.
It took me a little while, but I found and configured the Titan editor so Trakt doesn't show up on the home menu.
I try to keep my home menu as simple as possible and as such have the MyPlugins menu item disabled in home. If I have Trakt...
Replies
Views
FYI, the trakt plugin checks the version of the WIFI remote to see if greater than 0.8.3.1. So if you compile yourself make sure you up the version e.g. 0.8.3.2.
FYI, the trakt plugin checks the version of the WIFI remote to see if greater than 0.8.3.1. So if you compile yourself make sure...
After upgrading to version 6.0.1.3, there is a conflict with wifiremote Crash occurs when showing rate dialog after watching movie...
Replies
Views
Should have checked the forum sooner, just installed new version today and found it. Thank you!
Should have checked the forum sooner, just installed new version today and found it. Thank you!
Any chance we can get an option to add a series to a custom list from within MP-TVSeries?
Replies
Views
trakt.tv movies are scraped from themoviedb.org, if an X-Rated movie appears on the trakt.tv website then yes it is possible it will sync across from the plugin. Usually this might occur if a user adds a new movie to themoviedb.org but doesn't flag it as 'Adult'. If you see a movie that is an adult movie and is not marked as such on...
trakt.tv movies are scraped from themoviedb.org, if an X-Rated movie appears on the trakt.tv website then yes it is possible it...
Been using Trakt since 2011. Never logged into my account till today. I was very surprised to find the data being recorded :)...
Replies
Views
Ok, thank you for the support :)
Ok, thank you for the support :)
Dear mediaportal, I've checked the other people with the same problem, but I couldn't get mine fixed.... At the moment I'm...
Replies
Views
Sounds great, I will test it when got my HTPC running... Now that you mention it I remember some rating dialog box pop-up happen to me a while back. But you're right that it would be best if the rating pop-up box appeared for both episode after you have watched them both.
Sounds great, I will test it when got my HTPC running... Now that you mention it I remember some rating dialog box pop-up happen...
Hi, some files contain two episodes and when watching only the first episode gets scrobbled. A friend of mine didn't have the...
Replies
Views
Thanks, this is working fine
Thanks, this is working fine
The "shouts" option is not working with MyFilms
Replies
Views
I have commit a fix for this now so will be ready in next release.
I have commit a fix for this now so will be ready in next release.
The Trakt plugin was working fine up until about two weeks ago. However it is now crashing - not sure exactly why, as I haven't...
Replies
Views
Here is another similar feature, let's say you and your friend watch the same movie at the same place i.e. he/she comes to your house for movie night. We could have a button that allows you to enable 'Shared Viewing' with the ability to select the people you are watching with. This can then send multiple scrobbles to trakt.tv at the...
Here is another similar feature, let's say you and your friend watch the same movie at the same place i.e. he/she comes to your...
End result is to have a shared watching experience remotely. Basically to be able to have two people watch the same thing together...
Replies
Views
Sorry, support area: http://support.trakt.tv/ Give it at least 24 hours before reporting, it might refresh overnight.
Sorry, support area: http://support.trakt.tv/ Give it at least 24 hours before reporting, it might refresh overnight.
Series: https://trakt.tv/shows/the-method - https://thetvdb.com/?tab=series&id=302204&lid=7 2016-07-04 23:01:05.193 [INFO]...
Replies
Views
Works perfect - Big THX for your hints, Damien (y)
Works perfect - Big THX for your hints, Damien (y)
@catavolt , did you know know you can put a trakt dashboard on any skin window including BasicHome? The dashboard can include User...
Replies
Views
AW: Re: Related (Similar) Movies/TVShows Yeah, already done in testversion - and tnx to ltfearme for adding support in trakt :-)
AW: Re: Related (Similar) Movies/TVShows Yeah, already done in testversion - and tnx to ltfearme for adding support in trakt :-)
Hi Everyone, just letting you all know of a cool new feature that will be available in the next version of the plugin Related...
Replies
Views
Hi, the issue is due to me using a Proxy. I defined an exception for the API URL and now it Login works when starting up. Thx, HTPC_Sourcer
Hi, the issue is due to me using a Proxy. I defined an exception for the API URL and now it Login works when starting up. Thx...
Hi, I am getting a Trakt Login error screen when starting up MP, telling me that the Login data is not correct. However, it works...
Replies
Views
Thanks for your hint. It seems the problem was that the movie had as ID only "tt". I have now changed the right ID and have synced two times. Seems it is not synced anymore :-) Thanks!
Thanks for your hint. It seems the problem was that the movie had as ID only "tt". I have now changed the right ID and have synced...
@ltfearme I need help :) Trakt sync on every sync the movie "After Earth". Trakt is automatically syncing every 24 hours. Now I...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 Problem with Movie DE
You can report any non-plugin issues with trakt here: http://support.trakt.tv/
You can report any non-plugin issues with trakt here: http://support.trakt.tv/
Not displayed movie on the Trakt site, do not have added to the library, no a mark on the viewing. Movie on trakt...
Replies
Views
Also lost ratings and other stuff like watch status of most items and movie/show count was way off after the merge but got them back today so perhaps they are restoring a few things by hand, did read that for stuff missing (like watched items) you might have to ask for a manual restore.
Also lost ratings and other stuff like watch status of most items and movie/show count was way off after the merge but got them...
Firstly sorry if this is in the wrong place. I saw this online and thought it would be interesting to all who use Trakt I don't...
Replies
Views
Top Bottom