Trakt (15 Viewers)

Also lost ratings and other stuff like watch status of most items and movie/show count was way off after the merge but got them back today so perhaps they are restoring a few things by hand, did read that for stuff missing (like watched items) you might have to ask for a manual restore.
Also lost ratings and other stuff like watch status of most items and movie/show count was way off after the merge but got them...
Firstly sorry if this is in the wrong place. I saw this online and thought it would be interesting to all who use Trakt I don't...
Replies
Views
Oh ok im not the only one. K than i know it's no problem on my system. Thank you. So i will wait for fixing this and the new trakt version.
Oh ok im not the only one. K than i know it's no problem on my system. Thank you. So i will wait for fixing this and the new trakt...
Hello Guys, for a while i get this message in mediaportal that trakt cannot connect to my account. I have re enter the login...
Replies
Views
Nope, something wrong with your account. I suggest asking support (http://support.trakt.tv/) or make a tweet: https://twitter.com/trakt so the admins can help you.
Nope, something wrong with your account. I suggest asking support (http://support.trakt.tv/) or make a tweet...
Hi, since a looong time trakt.tv-website isn't working properly for me. Main page and settings are working, but all library-sites...
Replies
Views
Ok, will do.
Ok, will do.
Hi @ltfearme, I'm getting this error as soon as I open MP and go to TV-Series plugin, and it crashes. Stack trace implies it's...
Replies
Views
Here is another similar feature, let's say you and your friend watch the same movie at the same place i.e. he/she comes to your house for movie night. We could have a button that allows you to enable 'Shared Viewing' with the ability to select the people you are watching with. This can then send multiple scrobbles to trakt.tv at the...
Here is another similar feature, let's say you and your friend watch the same movie at the same place i.e. he/she comes to your...
End result is to have a shared watching experience remotely. Basically to be able to have two people watch the same thing together...
Replies
Views
I have plans to improve the configuration from the MediaPortal configuration tool, so will slip it in there. Priority right now is to get the plugin ready for the next version of trakt website/api though as a lot stuff will stop working then. Like what? or do you mean has to do more from the configuration tool?
I have plans to improve the configuration from the MediaPortal configuration tool, so will slip it in there. Priority right now is...
Hey guys. I have used follw.it a long time with MP-TVSeries & Moving Pictures. Now the service was shut down and ill think ill...
Replies
Views
It took me a little while, but I found and configured the Titan editor so Trakt doesn't show up on the home menu.
It took me a little while, but I found and configured the Titan editor so Trakt doesn't show up on the home menu.
I try to keep my home menu as simple as possible and as such have the MyPlugins menu item disabled in home. If I have Trakt...
Replies
Views
N/A means it is not set. It's either continuing or ended. The trakt plugin sets anything that is null or an empty string to n/a for most properties.
N/A means it is not set. It's either continuing or ended. The trakt plugin sets anything that is null or an empty string to n/a for...
Hey Damien, I had a quick flick through the skinning guide and and didn't see what I was looking for. Example...
Replies
Views
I just noticed I gave you screenshots of Movies and not Shows...but they are the same ;)
I just noticed I gave you screenshots of Movies and not Shows...but they are the same ;)
Hey lt. I've been messing a little deeper with Trakt to explore it's features etc and came across the related shows option...
Replies
Views
Actually I may of closed MePo at that point yes, not sure. The dialog does work, it popped up this morning on my client when I turned it on. Both machines run the same plugin and skin setup so I guess it would of worked on this one I'm pulling logs from :) They are silent errors though, I don't think I ever notice anything in MePo -...
Actually I may of closed MePo at that point yes, not sure. The dialog does work, it popped up this morning on my client when I...
Hi, I attempted to enter OnlineVideos plugin from the home screen and got a MePo freeze. Last thing in the MePo error log is from...
Replies
Views
In the next version (v4.0.3), this feature will be available :)
In the next version (v4.0.3), this feature will be available :)
How do I add my custom lists to the first screen in moving-pictures? I went to trakted and made a few custom lists and can see...
Replies
Views
Hi. Thanks for the help. I've looked into those enhancement request page. This is asked often already. No need to add another request of the same topic. Up to now there seems to be no easy way. But it looks like people on trakt are working on a solution...
Hi. Thanks for the help. I've looked into those enhancement request page. This is asked often already. No need to add another...
Hi. I'm not sure if I'm the only one who's watching a show more than once. For this I like to set the complete series to...
Replies
Views
Cool huha, just give us a shout out if you want to ask any questions or use any other part of the API that you might not be familiar with.
Cool huha, just give us a shout out if you want to ask any questions or use any other part of the API that you might not be...
Hi! Is there a way to use the Trakt.tv Watchlist to create a Record Schedule on TV Server? This would be awesome. Just Watch a...
Replies
Views
Cool! Thanks again. If I discover any new issues I'll bump the thread :)
Cool! Thanks again. If I discover any new issues I'll bump the thread :)
Hey guys, I'm having a problem with added dvds (not isos) not showing up under currently watching. I have to manually go to trakt...
Replies
Views
hehe, that's okay I won't need one of those ;) Problem will be fixed in next release.
hehe, that's okay I won't need one of those ;) Problem will be fixed in next release.
I'll let the log files do the talking. It is reproducable quickly when I enter MP-TVSeries quick (MePo v1.5.0 adds like a 60...
Replies
Views
D
Now that I have implemented search functionality, im considering adding support for 'checkin's', this is similar to scrobble except that it's manually activated. What i'm thinking is that I can allows skins to add a Trakt button to the OSD. It will try do a search for either a movie or episode (your choice) with the default search...
Now that I have implemented search functionality, im considering adding support for 'checkin's', this is similar to scrobble except...
How about support for ARGUS TV, the successor of 4TR? I'm surprised that noone has asked about it yet. Cheers jayrock
Replies
Views
Weirdly was still unable to log in today but a reset password went though no problems.
Weirdly was still unable to log in today but a reset password went though no problems.
I tried it in Firefox (which has a lot of blocker plugins) and IE (which has none). Going to http://www.trakt.tv/ or just trakt.tv...
Replies
Views
Okay sounds like you get it now. Sounds like what you what now is just the ability to disable syncing of collection, I can look at that for a future option so you can enable library sync but only have seen/unseen/ratings get synced 2-ways. The one way sync is another option as well as you say, I will take another look at improving...
Okay sounds like you get it now. Sounds like what you what now is just the ability to disable syncing of collection, I can look...
First, I wanted to say thanks for adding the option to disable Library Sync, but unfortunately it's not working. My Library was...
Replies
Views
thanks ltfearme, you nailed it !
thanks ltfearme, you nailed it !
Hi, Maybe a stupid question but I can't figure how to get those nice banners in my signature! Like the post above me. Please help :D
Replies
Views
That log only shows me two movies being synced as 'seen': Sending movie to trakt as seen, Title: Как Петя Пяточкин слоников считал, Year: 1984, IMDb: unknown Sending movie to trakt as seen, Title: Гагарин. Первый в космосе, Year: 2013, IMDb: tt2856930 One of these movies were inserted as seen, the other was skipped probably due to...
That log only shows me two movies being synced as 'seen': Sending movie to trakt as seen, Title: Как Петя Пяточкин слоников...
Every time i turn on medaportal, the site trakt.tv marked as Viewed film. But I do not watch, I will not watch it and I never was...
Replies
Views
trakt.tv movies are scraped from themoviedb.org, if an X-Rated movie appears on the trakt.tv website then yes it is possible it will sync across from the plugin. Usually this might occur if a user adds a new movie to themoviedb.org but doesn't flag it as 'Adult'. If you see a movie that is an adult movie and is not marked as such on...
trakt.tv movies are scraped from themoviedb.org, if an X-Rated movie appears on the trakt.tv website then yes it is possible it...
Been using Trakt since 2011. Never logged into my account till today. I was very surprised to find the data being recorded :)...
Replies
Views
Okay, I fixed the bug in Extensions plugin. There was a silly bug that if the 'Restore Settings' button was missing from the skin then it will load the defaults instead of the user settings! Glad to put this one to rest, you can download from here: https://www.team-mediaportal.com/extensions/system/extensions
Okay, I fixed the bug in Extensions plugin. There was a silly bug that if the 'Restore Settings' button was missing from the skin...
The review dialog in MovingPictures does not work. If I select "Film bewerten" (Review Film) nothing happens. After hitting back I...
Replies
Views
I had used this condition for some reason, don`t remember why. Will change that.
I had used this condition for some reason, don`t remember why. Will change that.
I noted the film as viewed on the website, after a while noticed that in the list view and the flag is not displayed, but if you...
Replies
Views
Sounds great, I will test it when got my HTPC running... Now that you mention it I remember some rating dialog box pop-up happen to me a while back. But you're right that it would be best if the rating pop-up box appeared for both episode after you have watched them both.
Sounds great, I will test it when got my HTPC running... Now that you mention it I remember some rating dialog box pop-up happen...
Hi, some files contain two episodes and when watching only the first episode gets scrobbled. A friend of mine didn't have the...
Replies
Views
Thanks, this is working fine
Thanks, this is working fine
The "shouts" option is not working with MyFilms
Replies
Views
I added ClearArt support for Titan skin of Trakt plugin. ClearArt: - ClearArt for Video is taken from the Thumbs\ClearArt\Movies\ - ClearArt for TVSeries is taken from the Thumbs\ClearArt\Series\ For video with the name of the imdbnumber of films such tt1234567.png, for tvseries with name of the serialid from thetvdb site, such 123456.png
I added ClearArt support for Titan skin of Trakt plugin. ClearArt: - ClearArt for Video is taken from the Thumbs\ClearArt\Movies\ -...
I added ClearArt support for Titan skin of Trakt plugin. ClearArt: - ClearArt for Video is taken from the Thumbs\ClearArt\Movies\ -...
Replies
Views
It sounds like your TV-Guide is not providing the season and episode numbers for tv shows, when the trakt plugin tries to scrobble what you are watching and doesn't detect these fields are filled it assumes you are watching a movie. My guess is that the show you are watching has an equivalent movie title on trakt so it gets a match...
It sounds like your TV-Guide is not providing the season and episode numbers for tv shows, when the trakt plugin tries to scrobble...
Hi, i have a problem with TRAKT. I have set it so that it also monitors live TV. Last night I got my favorite series NCIS, NCIS...
Replies
Views
From the looks of the call stack the crash is in MediaPortal: System.NullReferenceException: De objectverwijzing is niet op een exemplaar van een object ingesteld. bij MediaPortal.GUI.Library.GUIControlCollection.GetControlById(Int32 id) bij MediaPortal.GUI.Library.GUIWindow.GetControl(Int32 iControlId) bij...
From the looks of the call stack the crash is in MediaPortal: System.NullReferenceException: De objectverwijzing is niet op een...
I just got a crash, I hope you can do something with it. I was just watching TV.
Replies
Views
Hi, the issue is due to me using a Proxy. I defined an exception for the API URL and now it Login works when starting up. Thx, HTPC_Sourcer
Hi, the issue is due to me using a Proxy. I defined an exception for the API URL and now it Login works when starting up. Thx...
Hi, I am getting a Trakt Login error screen when starting up MP, telling me that the Login data is not correct. However, it works...
Replies
Views
New thread created: https://forum.team-mediaportal.com/threads/create-translations-for-trakt-plugin.117049/
New thread created: https://forum.team-mediaportal.com/threads/create-translations-for-trakt-plugin.117049/
Trakt for MediaPortal is fully translatable and we need your help to create translations in your native language. Here is a step...
Replies
Views
Top Bottom