Amazon Prime Germany? (1 Viewer)

JSurf

Portal Pro
November 27, 2011
Home Country
Germany Germany
Are you using the "Internal" or "Browser" Mode ? If your remote works in MP it sould also work with the "Internal" mode. (Need to set playback to "flash mode" on the amazon page and set the playback mode to "internal" on the onlinevideos site settings for amazon prime de).
Please make sure you have updated the site dll to the latest version (automatic site updates).

The "Browser" mode for amazon prime is not actively maintained and provided "as-is" so if there are any bugs/errors with this mode i'm not actively doing any work on this.

I'm only supporting the "Internal" mode, where the video stream is directly played back by Mediaportal

Arni_69

Portal Member
November 18, 2014
Home Country
Germany Germany
Working. Have marked HID and MCE by remote. Only HID and is working. But amazone run only if I delete the MrP.dll. With the .dll I have no movie only a white screen for a second.

JSurf

Portal Pro
November 27, 2011
Home Country
Germany Germany
The Amazon site originally was in the MrP dll before it was moved to a separate JSurf dll. So maybe you still had an old version of the MrP dll.

yhoogi

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • March 9, 2008
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    Hi!

Still got strange behavior with the amazon site - I've got OV running on 4 different machines (2 x ethernet client, 1 wlan client, 1 x server), its MP 1.11, newest OV, .NET 4.5.2, splitter latest version etc... I've got an intermitting error where from time to time the message "Fehler beim Abrufen der Abspieladressen" pops up. It seems to be completely unpredictable, when this error is suppused to occurr.

Please find logs attached. Actually its working - 5 minutes ago it wasn't, 10 minutes before it was... Mystery...

Regards

Axel
    Same problem here
    Sonetimes it is working most of the time it is not.
    What is the newest dll?
    (I am currently using the one of post #224)

Cheers,

Last edited:

SilentBob

Portal Pro
    January 1, 2011
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    Hi!

Still got strange behavior with the amazon site - I've got OV running on 4 different machines (2 x ethernet client, 1 wlan client, 1 x server), its MP 1.11, newest OV, .NET 4.5.2, splitter latest version etc... I've got an intermitting error where from time to time the message "Fehler beim Abrufen der Abspieladressen" pops up. It seems to be completely unpredictable, when this error is suppused to occurr.

Please find logs attached. Actually its working - 5 minutes ago it wasn't, 10 minutes before it was... Mystery...

Regards

Axel
    Same problem here
    Sonetimes it is working most of the time it is not.
    What is the newest dll?
    (I am currently using the one of post #224)

Cheers,

For me the same, the in log there is an exception:
    Code:
    [OnlineVideos] [WARN ] System.ArgumentOutOfRangeException: Specified argument was out of the range of valid values.
    Parameter name: i

Server stack trace: 
       at System.Text.RegularExpressions.MatchCollection.get_Item(Int32 i)
       at OnlineVideos.Sites.JSurf.ConnectorImplementations.AmazonPrime.Connectors.AmazonPrimeInformationConnector.getPlaybackOptions(VideoInfo video)
       at OnlineVideos.Sites.JSurf.ConnectorImplementations.AmazonPrime.Connectors.AmazonPrimeInformationConnector.getMultipleVideoUrls(VideoInfo video, Boolean inPlaylist)
       at OnlineVideos.Sites.JSurf.AmazonPrimeSiteUtil.GetMultipleVideoUrls(VideoInfo video, Boolean inPlaylist)
       at System.Runtime.Remoting.Messaging.StackBuilderSink._PrivateProcessMessage(IntPtr md, Object[] args, Object server, Object[]& outArgs)
       at System.Runtime.Remoting.Messaging.StackBuilderSink.SyncProcessMessage(IMessage msg)

Arni_69

Portal Member
    November 18, 2014
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    Also the problem with "Fehler beim Abrufen der Abspieladressen" since a week.
    Change nothing from running system.

Der_Bub

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • June 17, 2008
    Cologne
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    Hello,

try to configure amazon prime de, but can't find any option to enter Username & password? :rolleyes:

Is it possible to add an summary at the first Post?
    HowTo & last Version?

THANKS!

Users who are viewing this thread