OnlineVideos 1.6.1.0 [2013/05/01] (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jay_UK

Test Group
  • Team MediaPortal
  • October 6, 2009
    Derby
    Home Country
    United Kingdom United Kingdom
    Hi there,

I've just updated to the latest version (many thanks always been a great fan of OV) :)

I might have missed something in the past, but I'm sure my graphs are now different.... Its now using MP URL Source Splitter...and then into ffdshow video (uses ffdshow video for all formats)....and then VMR (maybe its always been like this??).

On Windows 7, shouldnt it be using EVR?

If playing a FLV/SWF stream, does this always appears as a FLV or SWF file type? (ie does it always appear to have a file type if being streamed?)

Many thanks,

J.

offbyone

Development Group
  • Team MediaPortal
  • April 26, 2008
    Stuttgart
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    Since 1.1. OnlineVideos tries to use the settings as configured in MP codecs (Videos tab).

Jay_UK

Test Group
  • Team MediaPortal
  • October 6, 2009
    Derby
    Home Country
    Hi there,

I might have broke my installation :(

I installed 1.2, but it appears I can not watch some stream content (only tried iPlayer and ITV). When I chose a stream, it starts to buffer (the percentages jump allover the place), then it crashes MePo before its finished buffering :(

I can play previously required content fine.

I have attached my logs from the point of clicking on OnLine Videos, navigating through to chose a stream, clicking on the stream and chosing the highest quality available, then buffering, then crashing MePo.

Please help...

J.

Attachments

• OnlineVideos.zip
      10.4 KB

Jay_UK

Test Group
  • Team MediaPortal
  • October 6, 2009
    Derby
    Home Country
    A slight update....

I've tried playing around with Codecs...no joy...

But the weird thing is: I chose a stream to watch... it asks what quality (I always chose the hghest).. with iPlayer there are two sources for each quality (akamai and level3), Akamai works and plays the stream, level3 crashes Mediaportal!!

Can someone else please check their iPlayer setup.

Thanks,

J.

offbyone

Development Group
  • Team MediaPortal
  • April 26, 2008
    Stuttgart
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    I suspect that the combination of stream and dxva on your gfx is not happy.
    Two log lines make me say so:
    found H264 video on output pin
    Added filter: ffdshow DXVA Video Decoder to graph
    Try to use either LAV and/or disable dxva for testing.

Jay_UK

Test Group
  • Team MediaPortal
  • October 6, 2009
    Derby
    Home Country
    Hi there,

I did try MS DTV codecs and these didnt work.

I thought it might have been an issue with ffdshow dxva, as the graph added it, but it wasnt connected.

Did a bit of a tidy up and reset things. Switched over to LAV audio/video and its working fine now (except I'm back to the issue of iPlayer audio being too loud). I will look at using ffdshow audio again with a profile to reduce the volume.

Many thanks,

J.

doskabouter

Development Group
  • Team MediaPortal
  • September 27, 2009
    Nuenen
    Home Country
    Netherlands Netherlands

DetrieZ

Portal Member
    June 11, 2011
    Home Country
    United States of America United States of America
    I used to have a link to site requests but for the life of me I cant find it. (feel free to move this post if necessary)

Can anyone take a shot at adding Live Page? http://www.livepage.info/live-tv-channels. I'm a novice and tied but had no luck.

it's here: https://forum.team-mediaportal.com/threads/support-for-a-site-request-thread.34587/
    And for the live-tv channels, isn't that the same as wwwitv?
    Hi ...thanks for the link... It's similar but WWItv only has around 30 USA Channels available most of which are religious channels. LivePage has way more including live network feeds. Have a look.. its pretty slick

sonixpc

Portal Member
    January 17, 2009
    Envigado
    Home Country
    Please, May anyone tell me how to activate a site in the new version 1.2? Since the layout is different i can't find this checkbox option. I updated it through the plugins and extensions manager from version 1.0 so all my previous sites are active.

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread