TV Scan does not work - Ati 550 (1 Viewer)

odin318

Portal Pro
April 21, 2006
TV Scan does not work on my card. Worked fine before I tried teh new TV Server. I have attached my logs.

DarkMedusa

Portal Member
November 13, 2004
Norway
Same for me aswell. Looking forward to use it.

I tried to create a graph according to the tv.log, but couldn't do it. If someone can spot the fault, please let me know. I'm trying to help the dev guys find a solution to this

DarkMedusa

Portal Member
November 13, 2004
Norway
Update:

After diving into the sources, and commenting out the Demulitplexes, which for some reason doesn't work with my ATI filter, I managed to find and scan for channels.
But now I get the following error when trying to timeshift:

Cyberlink MPEG Muxer filter (mpgmux.ax) not installed

muaddib

Portal Member
October 21, 2006
Home Country
Denmark Denmark
I know very little about graphedit and building graphs, but playing around with the filters I found an extra box to make the attached graph. The left part of the graph is the same as yours. I can press play and stop without errors.

Bram

Portal Pro
December 12, 2005
's-Hertogenbosch
Home Country
Netherlands Netherlands
I have axactly the same problem with my AverTV PVR 150MCE and my Hauppage WinTV PVR 150MCE. When I click "Scan for TV chanels" nothing happens. Tried using the keyboar to 'click' the button, still nothing. When I click "Scan for Radio stations", the TVserver responds that radio is not supported by my cards. But they do support radio.
Another thing. When I try to select the ComSkip directory from the TV-server recording settings also nothing happens. Seems like the same problem.

Users who are viewing this thread