0.2.3.0 RC3 and SVN Builds (8 Viewers)

Post bugs you have found in 0.2.3.0 RC3 or any SVN-Snapshot here.
Because of the new installer some bugs has occurred, they are fixed but new installer will not be out before the final release. Issues: 1. Missing startup path for MediaPortal shortcuts: - Edit the shortcuts in both start menu & desktop & change the startup path to be the same as MediaPortal installation folder. 2. Errors...
Because of the new installer some bugs has occurred, they are fixed but new installer will not be out before the final release...
Because of the new installer some bugs has occurred, they are fixed but new installer will not be out before the final release...
Replies
Views
hey there, this has been an issue for a while. If you use the MyKeys plugin then you'll notice a lot more keypresses being captured. I guess really, the OSK should capture all key presses and not let any get through to MP.
hey there, this has been an issue for a while. If you use the MyKeys plugin then you'll notice a lot more keypresses being...
MediaPortal Version: 0.2.3. RC3 + MediaPortal-svn--11-10-2007--00-59-Rev16490 Whenever using the onscreen keyboard, the key 'R'...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 A few little cosmetic bugs (1 Viewer) DE
TV-Server Version: SVN 16297 MediaPortal Version: SVN 16309 MediaPortal Skin: BlueTwo Windows Version: Windows XP SP2 CPU Type: Intel Core 2 Duo 4300 @ 1.80GHz HDD: 3 * 250GB WD2500KS Memory: Corsair TwinX 2GB DDR2 6400 Motherboard: Gigabyte GA-965P-DS3P (rev. 3.3) Motherboard Chipset: Intel P965 Motherboard Bios: F5 Video...
TV-Server Version: SVN 16297 MediaPortal Version: SVN 16309 MediaPortal Skin: BlueTwo Windows Version: Windows XP SP2 CPU Type...
TV-Server Version: SVN 16297 MediaPortal Version: SVN 16309 MediaPortal Skin: BlueTwo Windows Version: Windows XP SP2 CPU Type...
Replies
Views
Yes It works very well with MPA-Decoder. All three Audiostreams can be selected. Thanks for your help! cheers Skar
Yes It works very well with MPA-Decoder. All three Audiostreams can be selected. Thanks for your help! cheers Skar
TV-Server Version: SVN 16392 MediaPortal Version: 0.2.3 RC3 + SVN 16392 MediaPortal Skin: Blue Two Windows Version: XP Prof SP2...
Replies
Views
I tried to debug the error. The problem while this debugging is, that the debugger doesn't find the assembly and also running with the debugger in background, it will not recognize the crash. So, the error seams to be produced outside the configuration tool. I commented out "_captureCard.StoreTunedChannels" on line 256 in...
I tried to debug the error. The problem while this debugging is, that the debugger doesn't find the assembly and also running with...
MediaPortal Version: 0.2.3.0 RC3 Windows Version: XP SP2 CPU Type: Athlon X2 Video Card: GF8600GT 1. TV Card: Pinnacle PCTV...
Replies
Views
Thanks for the explanation of the icons that really clears that up :) Now concerning the streams: Shouldn't an ASIO implementation be able to handle different sample frequencies nonetheless? Otherwise you'd be screwed real easily. Besides the problem was introduced sometime after RC2 SVN16121 so I reckon it shouldn't be there?
Thanks for the explanation of the icons that really clears that up :) Now concerning the streams: Shouldn't an ASIO implementation...
Problem with internet radio streaming: When playing certain radio streams (i.e. dr.dk P3) the audio is choppy and out of sync when...
Replies
Views
Thanks for clarifying. I believe that it's a problem with the ASIO implementation as it should not be interrupted like this. I will test with the ASIO plugin and see if the problem exists there as well. It was exactly the same when using the ASIO plugin. Only solution is to uncheck "Enable GUI sound effects" under "General" in...
Thanks for clarifying. I believe that it's a problem with the ASIO implementation as it should not be interrupted like this. I...
When playing music using BASS ASIO and browsing ones music the sound is interrupted each time you go "back". Opening folders does...
Replies
Views
that was not created by starting MediaPortal with the "MediaPortal Debug" shortcut.
that was not created by starting MediaPortal with the "MediaPortal Debug" shortcut.
TV-Server Version: N/A MediaPortal Version: 0.2.3.0 RC3 + SVN MediaPortal Skin: Replicant Windows Version: XP Pro SP2 CPU Type...
Replies
Views
Uhm, it reappeared :) I think the problem was caused by the mp-tv plugin.
Uhm, it reappeared :) I think the problem was caused by the mp-tv plugin.
TV-Server Version: Not sure, installed RC3 MediaPortal Version: 2.3.0 RC3 MediaPortal Skin: Xface Windows Version: Vista x32...
Replies
Views
Works for me, using default install folders, UAC disabled. What error are you getting.
Works for me, using default install folders, UAC disabled. What error are you getting.
It seems that the redesign of the Music DB resultet in a broken feature. The Album Info (Yellow Button / F3) does show it's...
Replies
Views
TV-Server Version: svn--12-24-2007--01-04-Rev16723 MediaPortal Version: svn--12-24-2007--01-04-Rev16723 Hi , I'm importing my CDs in MP with lame (quality settings seem weird 190kbps creates 400+ kbps files...) but I can't get any cover files for my albums. For ie : U2 / how to dismantle an atomic bomb : no cover But it seems...
TV-Server Version: svn--12-24-2007--01-04-Rev16723 MediaPortal Version: svn--12-24-2007--01-04-Rev16723 Hi , I'm importing...
TV-Server Version: svn--12-24-2007--01-04-Rev16723 MediaPortal Version: svn--12-24-2007--01-04-Rev16723 Hi , I'm importing...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 Config in part lost DE
Hi, Vista has a own "allowed to write to folder" & it's placed in %ProgramData%\Team MediaPortal\MediaPortal = C:\Users\All Users\Team MediaPortal\MediaPortal, in XP this was in MP installation folder(MP root). So with a old installation all those files are in MP root folder & not in the one MP on vista points to. A clean install...
Hi, Vista has a own "allowed to write to folder" & it's placed in %ProgramData%\Team MediaPortal\MediaPortal = C:\Users\All...
TV-Server Version: 3.0 rev 16135 ( 10-08-2007 ) MediaPortal Version: 0.2.3.0 RC3 MediaPortal Skin: BlueTwo wide Windows Version...
Replies
Views
Hi Roy, When I launch the configuration tool, I still get the .dll errors even though I've changed my startup path as you've described. I also still get some sql errors, although things seem to be functionally working now. I've attached my latest log file. I just launched the configuration tool, then when to add a CVBS/SVHS...
Hi Roy, When I launch the configuration tool, I still get the .dll errors even though I've changed my startup path as you've...
Hello, I wasn't sure where to post possible bugs in the configuration tool, so hopefully this will find the right developers. I...
Replies
Views
Configuration.exe doesn't stop I've seen similar where I can still see configuration.exe running in task manager even though I've quit it. Thanks, Alan. TV-Server Version: N/A MediaPortal Version: 0.2.3.0 RC3 MediaPortal Skin: ReVision V1.17 Windows Version: Windows MCE 2005, SP2 CPU Type: AMD64 3200+ (2Ghz) HDD...
Configuration.exe doesn't stop I've seen similar where I can still see configuration.exe running in task manager even though I've...
Just had my machine suddenly rebooting because I had (accidentally) started Configuration.exe twice, whereafter I had closed first...
Replies
Views
Found the problem. it is caused by an invalid VBR Xing header. Fix is in next public svn.
Found the problem. it is caused by an invalid VBR Xing header. Fix is in next public svn.
MediaPortal Version: MediaPortal-svn--10-20-2007--10-41-Rev16300.exe MediaPortal Skin: default Windows Version: Windows XP with...
Replies
Views
Hello, Thank You Very Much for helping me. Now I solved the problem. I have NET Frameworks 2.0 but somehow he get corrupted I think after Windows Update. After repairing it and reinstall MP it works now fine. I am very happy that i can use again MediaPortal (settings remain intact) Thank you again for help, I solved very quick the...
Hello, Thank You Very Much for helping me. Now I solved the problem. I have NET Frameworks 2.0 but somehow he get corrupted I...
Just did a fresh install from MediaPortal_0.2.3.0_RC3_Setup.exe and when I start the Configuration.exe in the Mediaportal dir, it...
Replies
Views
TV-Server Version: N/A MediaPortal Version: RC3 MediaPortal Skin: N/A Windows Version: Vista Home Ultimate CPU Type: AMD X2 64 HDD: Samsung Memory: g-skill 2gb Motherboard: asos m2n sli deluxe Motherboard Chipset: nvidia Motherboard Bios: Video Card: evga nvidia 8600 gt sc Video Card Driver: stable Sound Card: N/A...
TV-Server Version: N/A MediaPortal Version: RC3 MediaPortal Skin: N/A Windows Version: Vista Home Ultimate CPU Type: AMD X2...
TV-Server Version: N/A MediaPortal Version: RC3 MediaPortal Skin: N/A Windows Version: Vista Home Ultimate CPU Type: AMD X2...
Replies
Views
I don't like the 4 subitems. May it would be great to select (one cover or 4 subitems) before generating the thumbs.
I don't like the 4 subitems. May it would be great to select (one cover or 4 subitems) before generating the thumbs.
The creating of Genre Thumbs in the Music Database doesn't work. TV-Server Version: 0.3 latest SVN MediaPortal Version...
Replies
Views
I've changed a little code for MyVideos so a delete from shares should work equally. Will test this evening (no mce remote available currently)
I've changed a little code for MyVideos so a delete from shares should work equally. Will test this evening (no mce remote...
TV-Server Version: MediaPortal Version: 2.3RC3 MediaPortal Skin: Windows Version: CPU Type: HDD: Memory: Motherboard...
Replies
Views
MediaPortal Version: MediaPortal Version: 0.2.3.0 RC3 The display goes to sleep properly when in any plugin, except TV, and it seems like this happens to CD-playback a well After a delay, monitor goes to sleep. unless: 1.- TV is on, and in windowed mode (not fullscreen) OR 2.- TV plugin is loaded, but tv is off -...
MediaPortal Version: MediaPortal Version: 0.2.3.0 RC3 The display goes to sleep properly when in any plugin, except TV, and it...
MediaPortal Version: MediaPortal Version: 0.2.3.0 RC3 The display goes to sleep properly when in any plugin, except TV, and it...
Replies
Views
If you wish I may be able to put the menu.vob online for testing purposes.
If you wish I may be able to put the menu.vob online for testing purposes.
Using MPA and SPDIF: DVD menu audio on BBCs Black Books box set is choppy. It doesn't matter whether DXvA is disabled or not. The...
Replies
Views
Hi this is just a bump to let you guys know that the problem still exists and Peterk2007 has written a patch for it. https://forum.team-mediaportal.com/patch_fix_improve_vobsub_haali_cooperation-t30174.html
Hi this is just a bump to let you guys know that the problem still exists and Peterk2007 has written a patch for it...
Hi I announced a bug several days before .2.3.0RC3 was released in the .2.3.0rc2 forum. Unfortunately the bug is still here. Please...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 Errors in Configuration.log (1 Viewer) DE
Hi, Works great now. Thanks :D
Hi, Works great now. Thanks :D
TV-Server Version: [removed TV3 to find error source] MediaPortal Version: 0.2.3.0 RC3 MediaPortal Skin: Blue Two Windows...
Replies
Views
uups. :-) Okay, thanks !
uups. :-) Okay, thanks !
MediaPortal Version: new RC3 Build from hwahrmann MediaPortal Skin: default Windows Version: Windows XP with SP2 CPU Type: AMD...
Replies
Views
No, I'll take care of this
No, I'll take care of this
TV-Server Version: n/a MediaPortal Version: 0.2.3.0 RC3 & SVN 16429 MediaPortal Skin: Blue Two Windows Version: Windows XP SP2...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 Font or skin issue? DE
I'm seeing that as well in several places. Will take note next time I come upon it.
I'm seeing that as well in several places. Will take note next time I come upon it.
TV-Server Version: MediaPortal Version: 0.2.3.0 RC3 SVN 16422 MediaPortal Skin: Blue Two Windows Version: XP pro SP2 de alle...
Replies
Views
because noone found a fix. maybe you know one? :)
because noone found a fix. maybe you know one? :)
From windowed mode I can't go to full screen mode and viceversa, mediaportal freezes. and then: MediaPortal crashed unexpectedly...
Replies
Views
Hi, This it's a problem with MediaPortal & MP Configuration Shortcuts, edit those & set startup path to MediaPortal installation path & they're gone. Regards Roy
Hi, This it's a problem with MediaPortal & MP Configuration Shortcuts, edit those & set startup path to MediaPortal installation...
TV-Server Version: no separate tv version MediaPortal Version: 0.2.3.0 RC3 (RC2 on another PC) MediaPortal Skin: xface Windows...
Replies
Views
More to it than a broken installer... Well, prompted by this recent interest by other users (promille and Al_Capone) who want to do what I'm doing (run MP on a current commercial Windows operating system), and the apparent lack of interest in any x64 OS by developers, I've tried running the installer in a virtual machine, then copied...
More to it than a broken installer... Well, prompted by this recent interest by other users (promille and Al_Capone) who want to...
Installing RC3 on XP Pro x64 gives this message : "Warning windows 2003 not supported" then it continues after clinking OK. later...
Replies
Views
TV-Server Version: - MediaPortal Version: 0.2.3.0 RC3 SVN 16300 MediaPortal Skin: Blue Two Wide Windows Version: XP pro SP2 de alle Updates CPU Type: Intel Core 2 Duo 6600 HDD: Seagate 500GB SATA2 Memory: 2 GB MDT Motherboard: ASUS P5W64 WS Professional Motherboard Chipset: Intel 975X Motherboard Bios: 502 Video Card: ATI Radeon...
TV-Server Version: - MediaPortal Version: 0.2.3.0 RC3 SVN 16300 MediaPortal Skin: Blue Two Wide Windows Version: XP pro SP2 de alle...
TV-Server Version: - MediaPortal Version: 0.2.3.0 RC3 SVN 16300 MediaPortal Skin: Blue Two Wide Windows Version: XP pro SP2 de alle...
Replies
Views
No, it doesn't matter where i came from when loading tv. I think i know about tif: i added the extension for pictures. I will remove it but i dont think it matters.
No, it doesn't matter where i came from when loading tv. I think i know about tif: i added the extension for pictures. I will...
TV-Server Version: 0.3 I guess MediaPortal Version: 0.2.3.0 RC3 (RC2 on test system) MediaPortal Skin: xface Windows Version...
Replies
Views
Top Bottom