1.2.x (3 Viewers)

Archive for 1.2.x Bugreports
I can confirm it fixed also: Changed topic prefix to FIXED
I can confirm it fixed also: Changed topic prefix to FIXED
If I have only 7 channels in my EPG, the detailed listing for a particular channel is limited to 7 rows only. If I have 10 or more...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 EPG Grabber Stalls DE
TNX for the feedback Orbixx ;) Tony, do we consider this as a bug? Or can we somehow prevent this stall to happen on 'off air' channels?
TNX for the feedback Orbixx ;) Tony, do we consider this as a bug? Or can we somehow prevent this stall to happen on 'off air'...
MediaPortal Version: 1.2.3 Description When fetching EPG data over the DVB-T card, it stalls endlessly on the same channel. I...
Replies
Views
Thanks.
Thanks.
MediaPortal Version: 1.2.2 Description After installing MP, yesterday I set the EPG grabber to grab both whilst timeshifting...
Replies
Views
There is a note below the 2nd refresh rate table on the Stuttering Playback Wiki, and the same note is on the Dynamic Refresh Rate Wiki page: Note! When you use a Multi Seat setup and use RTSP for LiveTV, the Dynamic Refresh Rate doesn't work! More info about this can be found in the Known Issues Wiki.
There is a note below the 2nd refresh rate table on the Stuttering Playback Wiki, and the same note is on the Dynamic Refresh Rate...
MediaPortal Version: 1.2.1 MediaPortal Skin: DefaultWide Windows Version: Windows 7 SP1 CPU Type: Client: Intel P4 630, Server...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 Dynamc Refresh Rate DE
Related issue. Because I have a multi monitor setup which supports various fps now I can start working on all related multi-monitor issues. An update to the refresh rate changer is is the works. No additional Mantis needed. I work on the update under the above mentioned Mantis.
Related issue. Because I have a multi monitor setup which supports various fps now I can start working on all related multi-monitor...
MediaPortal Version: 1.2.1. MediaPortal Skin: SteamedMP Windows Version: Win 7 x64 SP1 CPU Type: Intel E8400 3GHz (clocked to...
Replies
Views
MediaPortal Version: 1.2.2 Description Hi all, the DVD player crashes always with an exception whenever I play a DVD. Debug logs along.The exception in Error.log is in German, but it generally means "reference not pointing to an instance"; i.e. a non- valid pointer or a reference to a non- existing object. (Sorry no C# programmer)...
MediaPortal Version: 1.2.2 Description Hi all, the DVD player crashes always with an exception whenever I play a DVD. Debug logs...
MediaPortal Version: 1.2.2 Description Hi all, the DVD player crashes always with an exception whenever I play a DVD. Debug logs...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 DVD playback crash DE
I guess it was. Updated to more recent drivers
I guess it was. Updated to more recent drivers
MediaPortal Version: 1.2.2 (Prod) / Recent SVN (Test) MediaPortal Skin: StreamedMP Windows Version: Windows 7 x64 (Prod) / Windows...
Replies
Views
Merged to 1.3.0Alpha_testing branch in https://github.com/MediaPortal/MediaPortal-1/commit/f4a35db547a211f3f76034f7ca2bbe7b19c46993
Merged to 1.3.0Alpha_testing branch in https://github.com/MediaPortal/MediaPortal-1/commit/f4a35db547a211f3f76034f7ca2bbe7b19c46993
MediaPortal Version: 1.2.2 Description When I scan "Search for transponder list"; for Thor 0.8W I don't get all transponders...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 DVB-S Problem DE
Re: DVB-S Problem - New Exceptions found - TV -Server crashes Hi mm, so, I checked Your 3 points: 1. There is no problem with signal quality, I got no DVB-T Errors and Techontrend DVB-S Viewer brings always good results also the normal tuners have no signal problem 2. Timeshift folder is on drive c and there are more then 44GB...
Re: DVB-S Problem - New Exceptions found - TV -Server crashes Hi mm, so, I checked Your 3 points: 1. There is no problem with...
Hello, I need Your help. Got with version 1.2.2 problems with my Technotrend DVB-S card. Since the update it's nearly impossible...
Replies
Views
Hi mm1352000, thank you for your interest! I have made a new debug log with following procedure: 1) Manually deleted all old log files. 2) Enabled DVB-EPG grabbing for channel "RTL" and "ProSieben" (for this example) in TvServer configuration. 3) Start MediaPortal in Debug Mode and TV on channel "RTL" => after ~1,5-2 minutes i had one...
Hi mm1352000, thank you for your interest! I have made a new debug log with following procedure: 1) Manually deleted all old log...
MediaPortal Version: 1.2.3 Description I get one short (~1-3 sec.) freeze of TV picture and audio after a channel change and...
Replies
Views
A danish thread on recordere.dk, where several users have similar issues can be found here (in danish): For tidlige undertekster p optagelser (DVB-T?) - recordere.dk forum - Side 1
A danish thread on recordere.dk, where several users have similar issues can be found here (in danish): For tidlige undertekster p...
MediaPortal Version: 1.2.1.0 MediaPortal Skin: DefaultWide Windows Version: Windows 7 x64 CPU Type: AMD Athlon II x2 240e 2.8 GHz...
Replies
Views
Guys can you try this https://forum.team-mediaportal.com/threads/tswriter-deadlock-potential-fix.114898/
Guys can you try this https://forum.team-mediaportal.com/threads/tswriter-deadlock-potential-fix.114898/
MediaPortal Version: 1.2.3 Description Dvb epg grabbing cause exception in tv service and it hangs until i manually kill him...
Replies
Views
Deleting skip steps inside mediaportal. To reproduce: - open mediaportal - goto settings --> general --> skip steps - add skip step, 3 for example - then press "remove skip step", dialog stays empty ???
Deleting skip steps inside mediaportal. To reproduce: - open mediaportal - goto settings --> general --> skip steps - add...
MediaPortal Version: 1.2 MediaPortal Skin: maya Windows Version: W7 32 bit CPU Type: atom 330 HDD: seagate 1.5 TB Memory: 2gb...
Replies
Views
MediaPortal Version: 1.2.3 Description In MediaPortal - Configuration, if I deselect the default Music folder on my C:\ drive under Music -> Music Folders, I get an Unhandled exception: InvalidArgument=Value of '-1' is not valid for 'index' Parameter name: index I keep all my music on a D:\ drive and don't want the C:\ location...
MediaPortal Version: 1.2.3 Description In MediaPortal - Configuration, if I deselect the default Music folder on my C:\ drive...
MediaPortal Version: 1.2.3 Description In MediaPortal - Configuration, if I deselect the default Music folder on my C:\ drive...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 Deleting recording DE
HI, Comskip has been disabled, and the tv cards (all of them) have been set to "stop".. So far these problems have gone, and the system has been stable. I now see that there's 1.2.1 with the stop settings changed, so will upgrade to that and see how things go as well.. I have an issue with deamon tools and iso images of dvd's, but...
HI, Comskip has been disabled, and the tv cards (all of them) have been set to "stop".. So far these problems have gone, and the...
MediaPortal Version: MediaPortal 1.2 MediaPortal Skin: Default Windows Version: W7 Ultimate + Updates CPU Type: Intel Cor2Duo...
Replies
Views
No response in a month, so i assume problem is fixed and was related to Screensaver settings. Setting to No Bug.
No response in a month, so i assume problem is fixed and was related to Screensaver settings. Setting to No Bug.
MediaPortal Version: 1.2.3 Description If you got a program description that is more then the field could handle it will start to...
Replies
Views
Looks like a bug. I will file this one later. Thanks, Mark PS. It's great to see someone new posting bug reports. However, please post logs even if you think the bug is obvious.
Looks like a bug. I will file this one later. Thanks, Mark PS. It's great to see someone new posting bug reports. However...
MediaPortal Version: 1.2.2 Description The sort function of the schedules tab reproduces a wrong date order. You can see that the...
Replies
Views
Try this: Open TV Server Config Change custom paths & filenames Save + Close TV Server Config Wait 10 seconds Press WIN+R, type services.msc and press enter Manually stop the tvservice, then restart the tvservice Reopen TV Server Config (Have the folders now changed?)
Try this: Open TV Server Config Change custom paths & filenames Save + Close TV Server Config Wait 10 seconds Press WIN+R, type...
MediaPortal Version: 1.2.3 Description Every time I load up the TV Server Configuration program, when I go into the Recording...
Replies
Views
re: Current Rating in "my music playing now" not working This is largely down to there being no defined standards for storing ratings. http://mantis.team-mediaportal.com/view.php?id=3756
re: Current Rating in "my music playing now" not working This is largely down to there being no defined standards for storing...
MediaPortal Version: 1.2.1 MediaPortal Skin: default Windows Version: Windows 7, Home Premium 32 bit CPU Type: Intel core 2 Duo...
Replies
Views
I will start with deleting media database, thats via Configurator or just some MP folders? Then I'm going to run it with default MP skin. Then without OnlineVideos. If still crashing, then - clean MP setup, any manual deletes required to do that? Database activity, maybe it has something to do with the fact that I am moving all my...
I will start with deleting media database, thats via Configurator or just some MP folders? Then I'm going to run it with default MP...
MediaPortal Version: 1.2.2.0 MediaPortal Skin: StreamedMP Windows Version: WinXP HE SP3 CPU Type: AMD Athlon 64 X2 4000+ HDD...
Replies
Views
I too was having the issue with MediaPortal 1.2.3 it would work perfect if i manually recorded however with a scheduled recording it would start the recording then crash the TV server after 1-3 mins or less, not sure why this started in the last last few weeks at least that's when i noticed it, as this has been installed for 1+years...
I too was having the issue with MediaPortal 1.2.3 it would work perfect if i manually recorded however with a scheduled recording...
MediaPortal Version: 1.2.3 Description MP crashes at some previously recorded TV programs on certain SD channels, for example...
Replies
Views
It is also possible that TsReader is flagging the samples wrongly when format changes. Of course it shoulnd't cause crash on the filter side, but it still will produce invalid results if H264 content gets flagged with MPEG2.
It is also possible that TsReader is flagging the samples wrongly when format changes. Of course it shoulnd't cause crash on the...
MediaPortal Version: MediaPortal svn 1.1.8.28181 MediaPortal Skin: Windows Version: Windows 7 Ultimate 64bit Service Pack 1 CPU...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 Crash on closing MP DE
This is the error from your logs: 2011-11-24 20:59:50.992499 [Info.][(2)]: Exception :System.IO.DirectoryNotFoundException: Could not find a part of the path 'C:\temp\Main\cornerstone\15429731\'. at System.IO.__Error.WinIOError(Int32 errorCode, String maybeFullPath) at System.IO.Directory.Delete(String fullPath, String...
This is the error from your logs: 2011-11-24 20:59:50.992499 [Info.][(2)]: Exception :System.IO.DirectoryNotFoundException: Could...
MediaPortal Version: v1.2.1 MediaPortal Skin: StreamedMP Windows Version: Win7 Ult 64 CPU Type: Athlon II X4 630 HDD: 2TB...
Replies
Views
Bump?
Bump?
MediaPortal Version: 1.2 MediaPortal Skin: maya Windows Version: W7 32 bit CPU Type: atom 330 HDD: seagate 1.5 TB Memory: 2gb...
Replies
Views
Thanks for the heads up I had upgraded to 1.3.0 Beta but keep settings as above. I'll trial run with default render settings, then come back with my results.
Thanks for the heads up I had upgraded to 1.3.0 Beta but keep settings as above. I'll trial run with default render settings, then...
MediaPortal Version: 1.2.1.0 MediaPortal Skin: StreamedMP Team 1.7.3.3010 Windows Version: Windows XP Home Edition (5.1, Build...
Replies
Views
What does exactly happen?
What does exactly happen?
MediaPortal Version: 1.2.2 Description 2012-02-19 07:11:46.163411 [ERROR][MPMain(1)]: Exception...
Replies
Views
MediaPortal Version: 1.2.1 MediaPortal Skin: Black Glass HD Windows Version: Windows7 x64 CPU Type: AMD AthlonII X2-245 2900MHz HDD: WDC 500Gb Memory: 8Gb DDR2-800 Motherboard: GIGABYTE GA-MA78GPM-DS2H Video Card: SAPPHIRE HD4670 SILENT Video Card Driver: Catalyst 11.9 Sound Card: Realtek ALC889A (internal) Sound Card AC3...
MediaPortal Version: 1.2.1 MediaPortal Skin: Black Glass HD Windows Version: Windows7 x64 CPU Type: AMD AthlonII X2-245 2900MHz...
MediaPortal Version: 1.2.1 MediaPortal Skin: Black Glass HD Windows Version: Windows7 x64 CPU Type: AMD AthlonII X2-245 2900MHz...
Replies
Views
You do need black glass as skin, as with DefaultWide, the teletext button isn't visible when tv is turned off
You do need black glass as skin, as with DefaultWide, the teletext button isn't visible when tv is turned off
MediaPortal Version: 1.2.1 MediaPortal Skin: Black Glass Windows Version: Vista Ultimate 32bit SP2 CPU Type: AMD Athlon Dual...
Replies
Views
look at this: https://forum.team-mediaportal.com/threads/firedtv-standby.106229/#post-850006
look at this: https://forum.team-mediaportal.com/threads/firedtv-standby.106229/#post-850006
MP client lost connection to TV service directly after wakeup from hibernate at 2011-09-25 14:04:14.419921 - see logs. The task...
Replies
Views
MM i just have read this thread and your comment in post 7 https://forum.team-mediaportal.com/threads/mysql-program-table-crash-unknown-error.102123/ Looks like the option for greater stability (slower) needs to implemented instead of the faster option at the moment. The crashes in in my thread and the other thread may be...
MM i just have read this thread and your comment in post 7...
Recently updated my server to a clean instal of 1.2.3, all databases and files. All previous MP releases used didn't have this...
Replies
Views
Top Bottom