Archive (3 Viewers)

MP2-663 Add Speed Indicator for FastForward/Rewind
MP2-663 Add Speed Indicator for FastForward/Rewind
perhaps an indicator to show how many times fast or rewind is going. currently you have no idea how fast you are going. Also should...
Replies
Views
Maybe you can help change that? ;)
Maybe you can help change that? ;)
Hi Team! I think MP2 is a very forward-looking, innovative product. I noticed, that at this point of development the music-part...
Replies
Views
Well... do you know, I'd never even pushed that option I don't know why, but in my mind "extended scheduling" did something else That works! Thanks
Well... do you know, I'd never even pushed that option I don't know why, but in my mind "extended scheduling" did something else...
This feature is available in mediaportal 1. In mediaportal 1 Navigate to recorded TV. Press Okay and that gives you a the recorded...
Replies
Views
I have a whole range of cards. As Owlsroost said, it should work with [almost] any digital tuner. Really really (really) old tuners (USB 1.x) might have issues, but other than that... it should just work. Nope. No configuration required. Note: mapping tells TV Server which channels each tuner can tune... which is important. If you...
I have a whole range of cards. As Owlsroost said, it should work with [almost] any digital tuner. Really really (really) old tuners...
In the UK if we could demux terrestrial rather than tune to a channel, you could have everything all the time and as much of it as...
Replies
Views
MP2-704 MP2-662
MP2-704 MP2-662
Hi, After being busy for longer time I started to use MP2.1.1 more frequent again. Unfortunately I realized a few issues, that are...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 [solved] Server OS DE
MP2 Server runs fine here on a Server 2012 OS. Works (with MPExtended) for TV on a Win 8.1 Client.
MP2 Server runs fine here on a Server 2012 OS. Works (with MPExtended) for TV on a Win 8.1 Client.
MP2 demands a minimum OS of Win 7 / 2008 R2, and does not allow me to install on any other OS - for example, I've got 2008 SBS...
Replies
Views
Hi. There is nothing to configure for this. Then the iso files are not recognized as movies. You need to name them properly (best is to add the tt number somewhere in the file name) and/or add some sort of .nfo (metadata) file next to the iso file. It can be a full blown .nfo file with all metadata containing like the ones well...
Hi. There is nothing to configure for this. Then the iso files are not recognized as movies. You need to name them properly (best...
Is DVD and BluRay ISO natively supported within MediaPortal2? I just installed it and configured the Videos folder but ISO files...
Replies
Views
No need to look forward, use it now: https://forum.team-mediaportal.com/threads/mediaportal-2-sr15-update-1-snapshot-2015-08-01.131488/. :)
No need to look forward, use it now...
I thought this is useful as well. So I've added an option an modified SlimTv a bit. Please test this feature and give...
Replies
Views
Yes, I can confirm this issue. It's a side effect of two different branches that were combined in weekly build. A fix will be contained in next snapshot!
Yes, I can confirm this issue. It's a side effect of two different branches that were combined in weekly build. A fix will be...
Title says it all: I've added a new filter screen to filter by (un-)watched videos. It's based on PlayCount field.
Replies
Views
I've merge both thread, hope it's okay. Let's keep it clean as much as possible ;)
I've merge both thread, hope it's okay. Let's keep it clean as much as possible ;)
Hi. I'm really missing all those little helpers more than any "big" plugins the most. On daily use I need a home screen display...
Replies
Views
@Nervesagent you should try MP2 with Emulators for MP2, which is 10x better than the MP1 version. The WMC Menu Editor seems very comfortable and easy to handle. I just adjusted everything to my needs in only 5 minutes.
@Nervesagent you should try MP2 with Emulators for MP2, which is 10x better than the MP1 version. The WMC Menu Editor seems very...
All I need to move over to MP2 is a skin like TITAN or ARES that will allow me to change the homescreen buttons. I really dislike...
Replies
Views
Hi. It is supported in latest "Weekly" builds... https://forum.team-mediaportal.com/threads/mediaportal-2-weekly-snapshot-2016-06-12.134567/
Hi. It is supported in latest "Weekly" builds...
I have searched around a bit but not found anything regarding MP2. I'd like to apologize if I have overlooked this, which I...
Replies
Views
thank you for info.
thank you for info.
Hi@All actually i will stay at MP1 because of the missing parental lock control in MP2. Are there any plans to implement such a...
Replies
Views
Annecdotally I would say most people - especially Americans - expect to be able to zap by channel number. My suggestion would be to make the behaviour configurable (same as MP1). I would further suggest that default behaviour should depend on whether channel numbers are available or not.
Annecdotally I would say most people - especially Americans - expect to be able to zap by channel number. My suggestion would be to...
Requested in a german thread: I created this thread to not forget about this feature. Which numbers will be used for zapping...
Replies
Views
Just tried and works like a charme (y) Do you thin we can just merge 2.1.2 changes into 2.2 branch? Actually I'm working on 2.2 branch for several design topics (also current skins) and I wonder were to push them and how to merge them :confused:
Just tried and works like a charme (y) Do you thin we can just merge 2.1.2 changes into 2.2 branch? Actually I'm working on 2.2...
We've implemented a lot of cool features into MP2. We have FanArt in all MI screens and nice transitions effects. There is only one...
Replies
Views
Eltell, I'm not sure whether I completely understand what feature you are looking for. My understanding is that you want to add 3 different directories, each having various subdirectories, which contain the actual movies. Then you want to be able to browse these directories separately from each other e.g. Eltell's Movies -> 3D movies...
Eltell, I'm not sure whether I completely understand what feature you are looking for. My understanding is that you want to add 3...
Hi Guys, I'm looking forward to this final release as at mo I'm using MP1.9 final which is excellent I might add. Will this MP2...
Replies
Views
:) Excellent, I look forward to the patch guys, it's about time I made a donation anyway ;)
:) Excellent, I look forward to the patch guys, it's about time I made a donation anyway ;)
Hi I'm disappointed to see constant immediate skip steps option missing in MP2 Summer '15. We use UP/DOWN to jump forward/back 60...
Replies
Views
Hi. I think we need to separate Videos, Series and Movies as solitaire IA, not as Subset of Video IA as it is now. Later we could add another item aspect for MusicVideos (last FM metadata) and maybe Documentaries (don't know if there is an online DB for documentaries out there) and anime. Nice side effect would be the absence of...
Hi. I think we need to separate Videos, Series and Movies as solitaire IA, not as Subset of Video IA as it is now. Later we could...
It's time to rework the thumbnail building inside MP2. I want to address following "issue" we have now: IThumbnailBuilder is...
Replies
Views
Hi. I've talked with Chefkoch about such a tool also some time ago. So you're not the only one who wants something like that. But up to now nobody had done such. Yes, it is. I think so. But then no data should be overwritten as normally the user has done this as he likes in MovPic and TVSeries already. Something special to look...
Hi. I've talked with Chefkoch about such a tool also some time ago. So you're not the only one who wants something like that. But...
Hi. After reimporting my whole collection due some DB changes I've lost all watched flags. So if someone with programming skills...
Replies
Views
No, this is not yet possible. The information is taken from TMDB. In future we will have support for local NFO files (which would be preferred over online content) and also an editor to manually change the attributes.
No, this is not yet possible. The information is taken from TMDB. In future we will have support for local NFO files (which would...
Had a play around and I don't think this is possible at the moment - being able to group films together so that they appear as just...
Replies
Views
Question: What is when the MP2-Server is not on the same machine as the movie server as in my case it is on the machine with the sat card. The sources with the movies are indicated in server setup as net drives from the movie server. When I try to watch a movie does mp2-Server wake the machine with the net drives? If not can this be...
Question: What is when the MP2-Server is not on the same machine as the movie server as in my case it is on the machine with the...
Hi, as the MP2.1 client can not wake up a MP 2.1 server I would like to propose an implementation of this functionality. Maybe...
Replies
Views
For documentation only: In the meantime Albert implemented the possibility to have a password box. The style definition: https://github.com/MediaPortal/MediaPortal-2/blob/master/MediaPortal/Source/UI/UiComponents/SkinBase/Skin/default/themes/default/styles/OtherControls.xaml#L197-L219 A sample usage usage...
For documentation only: In the meantime Albert implemented the possibility to have a password box. The style definition...
How to implement a password field?
Replies
Views
MP1 had an optional reminder for programmes about to start (Really useful for me as i always miss the start of programmes i want to watch but dont feel the need to record) I wouldn't want several reminders though - MP1 lets you chose the reminder notice time (IE 30 seconds before start etc) in the settings panel. Also MP1 had an...
MP1 had an optional reminder for programmes about to start (Really useful for me as i always miss the start of programmes i want to...
<cut and paste from another post> - .MPG files are not found in the Series of movies sections. Maybe implement a .ini file where...
Replies
Views
Is this considered in the rework? The popup dialogs are a bit painful. The content should change directly while navigating through the menu items.
Is this considered in the rework? The popup dialogs are a bit painful. The content should change directly while navigating through...
The current behaviour of the settings menu makes it very hard for users to build the correct mental model. For example, when...
Replies
Views
GREAT! Thanks for the reply.
GREAT! Thanks for the reply.
When I am watching Live TV and the TV commercials begin I would like to listen to music from my database or listen to radio. While...
Replies
Views
information have been moved to and extended within wiki: http://wiki.team-mediaportal.com/2_MEDIAPORTAL_2/8_Contribute/z_MissingFeatures/MediaManagement/Multi-Part_Files_%28Stacked_Files%29
information have been moved to and extended within wiki...
Movies which are splitted into multiple parts (*-cd1.avi, *-cd2.avi) are displayed as two separate files, instead of one merged...
Replies
Views
Hi, I can't find anywhere if cable (DVB-C) support is implemented yet in TVE 3.5 (with plugins maybe)? Is it MDAPI support in TVE 3.5?
Hi, I can't find anywhere if cable (DVB-C) support is implemented yet in TVE 3.5 (with plugins maybe)? Is it MDAPI support in TVE 3.5?
I know that a new tv engine is in the works and that it will get cable card support but i was wondering if there was anyway to...
Replies
Views
The Input Device Manager has been completely reworked and is now capable of consuming HID input. In other words, every HID device will now work in MP2. :) Different input devices can now be individually configured to map MP2 commands and screens function (e.g. Movies or TV) to a key (combination) on the device. This will be rolled...
The Input Device Manager has been completely reworked and is now capable of consuming HID input. In other words, every HID device...
There was just a discussion in the general section about keyboard shortcuts. As it turns out, MP2 doesn't have shortcuts defined...
Replies
Views
++++++1 --- Post updated --- Also could it go automatically into subs when muted like WMC used to? Great in sections of a show or movie where it gets hard to hear dialogue.
++++++1 --- Post updated --- Also could it go automatically into subs when muted like WMC used to? Great in sections of a show or...
Mentioned in the "Newcomers Forum" I thought I'd put it here to get more exposure...
Replies
Views
Will be implemented in next release MP 2.2.1
Will be implemented in next release MP 2.2.1
That's a long standing issue when installing on servers Aside that many home/soho oriented server are on par with desktop...
Replies
Views
Top Bottom