General Support (60 Viewers)

Post problems you have when using MediaPortal, or pre installation questions in here.
I agree, that was the only way I could get into fullscreen.
I agree, that was the only way I could get into fullscreen.
When I try to switch to full screen mode, my PC freezes up and the only way out is to reboot.
Replies
Views
Hi, hopefully i did unstand this right. This is part of the "unlogical channel numbering" here in europe. ;) An example, you have a list of channels in MP. 1) channel 1 2) channel 2 3) channel 4 4) channel 5 5) channel 7 If you type 4 MP switches to channel entry number 4, which is "channel 5"! Typing 5 will lead you...
Hi, hopefully i did unstand this right. This is part of the "unlogical channel numbering" here in europe. ;) An example, you...
Ive got the hauppauge pvr 350 card and it hink its the 45 button remote and everything works ok except when i try to type in the...
Replies
Views
Hi folks, the link to definition file gives 404 error. Can someone reupload it pliz on rapidshare or something like this? My asus is not working with MediaPortla at all. I am not that pc noobie, but this is my first tuner. i can't get it working...
Hi folks, the link to definition file gives 404 error. Can someone reupload it pliz on rapidshare or something like this? My...
Hi, I'm planning to buy a tv card Asus My Cinema-P7131 & Dual Does anyone knows how it works in MediaPortal? And how to setup...
Replies
Views
which file should I modify to make the Wizard that is in English to Portuguese? I want to test it, before upload the file
which file should I modify to make the Wizard that is in English to Portuguese? I want to test it, before upload the file
Replies
Views
Area: Media Portal Program MediaPortal Version: 0.2.0.0 RC1 (2005-09-01) MediaPortal Skin: BlueTwo Windows Version: Windows XP (SP2) .NET CLR Version: 2.0.50727 DirectX Version: 4.09.00.0904 (9.0c) Audio Codec: MPEG/AC3/DTS/LPCM Audio Decoder Video Codec: Mpeg2Dec Filter CPU Type: AMD Athlon XP 1700+ Memory: 511 MB...
Area: Media Portal Program MediaPortal Version: 0.2.0.0 RC1 (2005-09-01) MediaPortal Skin: BlueTwo Windows Version: Windows XP...
Area: Media Portal Program MediaPortal Version: 0.2.0.0 RC1 (2005-09-01) MediaPortal Skin: BlueTwo Windows Version: Windows XP...
Replies
Views
Hi, I have a new ATI TV Wonder Elite card and I’m using MediaPortal 0.2.0.0 RC1 under windows XP Pro SP2. All the system is working great but there is some thing that I didn’t find out how to do. I want to use the Composite input that is available on the ATI TV Wonder Elite card to view my old VHS tapes, and I also want to...
Hi, I have a new ATI TV Wonder Elite card and I’m using MediaPortal 0.2.0.0 RC1 under windows XP Pro SP2. All the system is...
Hi, I have a new ATI TV Wonder Elite card and I’m using MediaPortal 0.2.0.0 RC1 under windows XP Pro SP2. All the system is...
Replies
Views
I've just bought myself a Connect3D X800 GTO (PCI Express). This is a fantastic card if you play games on your media center. The price is mid range, but the specs are high and they are great overclockers. You can even up the number of pixel pipelines from 12 to 16 using the mod listed below (which I did successfully, but you do it at...
I've just bought myself a Connect3D X800 GTO (PCI Express). This is a fantastic card if you play games on your media center. The...
Hello I'm searching for a good grahic to connect a TV. Somebody told me that the Matrox Cards are good for this but I would...
Replies
Views
Media Portal seems to squash my picture up to the wrong format. I can't seem to find anywhere to adjust this.
Media Portal seems to squash my picture up to the wrong format. I can't seem to find anywhere to adjust this.
Replies
Views
Well.... Mystery solved. It had nothing to do with any updates or apparently any CVS. At around the same time I applied those updates I changed all my recordings to a quality setting of LOW in MP. That LOW setting is what is causing the issue. If I choose default then there is no problem. So why is a LOW seeting in MP causing this...
Well.... Mystery solved. It had nothing to do with any updates or apparently any CVS. At around the same time I applied those...
I've used 0.2.0 since the beginning of using MP. About 3 weeks ago when any of my scheduled recordings would start the screen would...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 DVD subtitles DE
I'm a newbie and after installation of MP I cannot view DVD without subtitles. If I go to the DVD menu I can remove subtitles for the chapter I'm viewing only. I've found some people have this problem too but I didn't find the solution. I tried all the possible combinations of decoders and DVD navigator with no success. I' ve...
I'm a newbie and after installation of MP I cannot view DVD without subtitles. If I go to the DVD menu I can remove subtitles for...
I'm a newbie and after installation of MP I cannot view DVD without subtitles. If I go to the DVD menu I can remove subtitles for...
Replies
Views
Hi, oh this guide is nice, thanks! :-) I hope it works. :-) Must my TV support an important standard/specific? Thanks, Nova
Hi, oh this guide is nice, thanks! :-) I hope it works. :-) Must my TV support an important standard/specific? Thanks...
Hi Guys! I build a VGA to Scart cable with this plan: http://www.idiots.org.uk/vga_rgb_scart/index.html. But when I connect...
Replies
Views
MCE2005 remote learning If you have the mce2005 remote that lights up, with two power buttons at the top (one on the left and one on the right) then youmay want to hear that it is a programmable remote. The left power button (labelled TV) adn teh volume up and volume down buttons are programmable to control e.g. your tv on/off and...
MCE2005 remote learning If you have the mce2005 remote that lights up, with two power buttons at the top (one on the left and one...
Hi ! Before, sorry for my poor english :-) I just finished install Mediaportal 0.2RC1 on my new HTPC. Some questions ...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 FireDTV DE
I've never tried having both installed, in theory there's nothing stopping you having both but couldn't say for sure.
I've never tried having both installed, in theory there's nothing stopping you having both but couldn't say for sure.
MP see my FireDTV as a uner card but it doesn't see it as sat card. I cannot handle the LNB section and autotune searches for...
Replies
Views
Yes, I think you will have to map the keys and use something like HIP to enable the Dvico remote to control MediaPortal. HIP is free, and I can highly recommend it.... :D
Yes, I think you will have to map the keys and use something like HIP to enable the Dvico remote to control MediaPortal. HIP is...
I have bought the card as per the subject line and it works quite well in MCE 2005. But due to the whole non-configurable nature...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 Recording-problem DE
Can you fill out the support template please?
Can you fill out the support template please?
Hi all When i push the recordbuttom, the program starts recording and everything looks fine, but when i stop the recording, it...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 Hauppauge WinTV Nexus-S Support (1 Viewer) DE
aww shucks, i was hoping that my card could get supported, oh well...guess im going to have to settle for another program for tv services, mediaportal is good for other media tho :) thanks to the mediaportal team for they're great work :)
aww shucks, i was hoping that my card could get supported, oh well...guess im going to have to settle for another program for tv...
i have recently purchased a hauppauge nexus-s card, i am currently using the version 0.2.0 of media portal. When i use the...
Replies
Views
I guess this is a known problem in the current CVS.
I guess this is a known problem in the current CVS.
Area: Media Portal Program MediaPortal Version: 0.2.0 - Latest CVS MediaPortal Skin: BlueTwo Windows Version: Windows XP (SP2)...
Replies
Views
Normally they are easy to get on ebay.co.uk and the sellers are wise to the fact that the better model are harder to obtain overseas, most are happy to ship to anywhere, but for some reason they are in very short supply at the moment. Either M$ are tightening up, a new model is on the way or ??? but for a good 6 - 8 weeks they have...
Normally they are easy to get on ebay.co.uk and the sellers are wise to the fact that the better model are harder to obtain...
http://cgi.ebay.com/Media-Center-Remote-Control-RC6-IR-4-MS-Windows-XP-MCE_W0QQitemZ5833310273QQcategoryZ51086QQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 Video Stream Size DE
Then you downloaded the source :wink: . Just go to the MyTrailers support thread: My Trailers Plugin There is a download-link in the first post. Extract the rar-file in your mediaportal directory. Good luck Zipperzip
Then you downloaded the source :wink: . Just go to the MyTrailers support thread: My Trailers Plugin There is a download-link...
I'm new but am LOVING this program, many thanks to the developers! Is there anyway to force fullscreen on a video stream? I was...
Replies
Views
My BenQ 7000 laptop pc has a remote control. The remote control is intended for use with Qmedia Centre (which I don't particularly like) and also functions with WMP. Could someone please tell me whether Media Portal is likely to function with this remote (e.g. play, pause, up, down etc.)? Secondly (if it does function with the...
My BenQ 7000 laptop pc has a remote control. The remote control is intended for use with Qmedia Centre (which I don't particularly...
My BenQ 7000 laptop pc has a remote control. The remote control is intended for use with Qmedia Centre (which I don't particularly...
Replies
Views
bump. i'm still stuck.
bump. i'm still stuck.
I have two accounts on my computer: one administrator and one user. When I'm logged in as admin, the My Programs plugin shows up in...
Replies
Views
When you hold down the OK and DVD menu button do all the lights on the remote come on and then turn off? If so it is then in learning mode. if not then it sounds like you may have a defective remote.
When you hold down the OK and DVD menu button do all the lights on the remote come on and then turn off? If so it is then in...
Hello, I have a MCE remote 2005 with an IR Blaster. The remote works very well with MP. Now I want configure the blaster for...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 Play CD crashes DE
Great :D CASE CLOSED
Great :D CASE CLOSED
Area: Media Portal Program MediaPortal Version: 0.2.0 - Latest CVS MediaPortal Skin: mce Windows Version: Windows XP (SP2) .NET...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 Help with xmltv DE
I used this guide http://nolanparty.com/mediaportal.sourceforge.net/phpBB2/viewtopic.php?t=313 and it appears to be working, but I did get the Program Guide section of media portal setup to do the dirt work for me before. Dont know why its not any more, just keeps giving me that error. I hope with using that guide the the...
I used this guide http://nolanparty.com/mediaportal.sourceforge.net/phpBB2/viewtopic.php?t=313 and it appears to be working...
I keep getting an error when trying to setup xmltv Error says ERROR: Number of days but not be negative Trying to setup...
Replies
Views
Hi! Just got my system up and running. Everything is great, except for one thing... The Microsoft MCE remote that i bought is changing channel on my old Sony tv everytime i push a button... Does anybody have any solution except for the obvious; to put a piece of paper in front of the remote reciever on my tv or buying a new...
Hi! Just got my system up and running. Everything is great, except for one thing... The Microsoft MCE remote that i bought is...
Hi! Just got my system up and running. Everything is great, except for one thing... The Microsoft MCE remote that i bought is...
Replies
Views
I have 70-90 % strenght and 80-90% quality all the time and I can't get any channels =( /BigAl
I have 70-90 % strenght and 80-90% quality all the time and I can't get any channels =( /BigAl
I'm using MP 0.1.3.0 on XP with sp2. I have a Twinhan DVB-C card with Viacess CAM. BDA-driver 1.2.1.9. When I do a "Autotune"...
Replies
Views
:)
:)
Hey Guys, Occasionally I like to install a new CVS to see the changes, and see how things have improved, and to be able to test...
Replies
Views
Thanx great and very fast respond :lol: Greetz Ruben.
Thanx great and very fast respond :lol: Greetz Ruben.
I have downloaded the latest test version and CVS. Very Nice application. :D I have a question related to the saving location...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 x10 plugin DE
sorry for my english, i´m spanis. i´ve 2 questions. the first question is: how to configure the interface x-10 (cm11a) in the serial port com1. Amd tehe secons question is how intrude news plugins .i download 2 news pulgins x-10 and inputs x10. thanks joseph
sorry for my english, i´m spanis. i´ve 2 questions. the first question is: how to configure the interface x-10 (cm11a) in the...
sorry for my english, i´m spanis. i´ve 2 questions. the first question is: how to configure the interface x-10 (cm11a) in the...
Replies
Views
Hi pieroxy, 1. WebEPG supports Frence channels from telepoche.guidetele.com. If think some people on the French forum also put a daily file together. Not sure you will need to search the French forum for that. 2. There is a LCD plugin the supports many different LCD types search "LCD plugin". There is also something called "LCD...
Hi pieroxy, 1. WebEPG supports Frence channels from telepoche.guidetele.com. If think some people on the French forum also put a...
Hi, About to switch from MCE, I had two questions about MP: 1. Does the EPG guide works in France? I coudn't get a clear answer...
Replies
Views
Top Bottom