General (60 Viewers)

Excellent. Upped all the timers by a generous 5 seconds and there they all are... Thank you very much.
Excellent. Upped all the timers by a generous 5 seconds and there they all are... Thank you very much.
Hi, I downloaded and installed the test build for the upcoming "Update 1" of the Summer'15 Release. The TV configuration...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 MP2 HD homerun DE
OK, just had enough time to try the new build this morning and the scan worked! So, I'm off and running... as soon as I get a good block of time I'll try to set up the channel mapping, the EPG, the DVR-type functions, then connect more clients. Thanks again, mm, this is looking promising!:cool:
OK, just had enough time to try the new build this morning and the scan worked! So, I'm off and running... as soon as I get a good...
I have HDHomeRun Prime and downloaded MP2 mainly cause of the PIP feature but when i dl it an ran it I found that I needed TVSlim...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 No TV displayed DE
No problem dfraga. I worked in IT for 35 years before I retired - the only reason I have a big mouth is because I sometimes had both feet in at the same time ;)
No problem dfraga. I worked in IT for 35 years before I retired - the only reason I have a big mouth is because I sometimes had...
Hi, I've been struggling unsuccessfully to get Media Portal 2 Summer to actually show live tv. Before Windows 10, I had...
Replies
Views
Thanks to whoever wrote this feature!
Thanks to whoever wrote this feature!
Hi, I've had MediaPortal working as a backend and recording programmes for several months, I use Kodi on a Raspberry PI2 as the...
Replies
Views
Uninstalling/reinstalling the above build didn't make a difference, however deleting 'C:\Program Files (x86)\Team MediaPortal' during another uninstall/reinstall did. There were some plug-in files left in this folder after the second uninstall, which were from my earlier attempts to get it working. Not sure if these were to blame or...
Uninstalling/reinstalling the above build didn't make a difference, however deleting 'C:\Program Files (x86)\Team MediaPortal'...
Hi all, I am a long time MP1 user and have recently repaved a new HTPC and installed MP2, however live TV is not working. All...
Replies
Views
Thanks for elaborating. I think I'm starting to understand.:cool:
Thanks for elaborating. I think I'm starting to understand.:cool:
Hi, As I am soon to update to Windows 10, I uninstalled MP1 and installed MP2. The first thing I noticed after setting up the TV...
Replies
Views
@osre, I think that is correct. I mostly use the wheel to scroll so I'm pretty sure that does work. Probably why I wouldn't notice the bar not working. I know with the remote I can go down, so down arrow should do it from the keyboard as well.
@osre, I think that is correct. I mostly use the wheel to scroll so I'm pretty sure that does work. Probably why I wouldn't notice...
Hello, this is my first post. I apologise for being yet another fugitive from WMC to pester you with questions. Whilst I have been...
Replies
Views
Not sure... Personally I don't need it as I've set up my systems to keep running as long as they are needed. The NAS is going asleep after 20 minutes without any network traffic. If I don't use my NAS for more than 20 minutes it's OK for it to standby. The next time I'll try to playback a movie stored on the NAS this plugin should...
Not sure... Personally I don't need it as I've set up my systems to keep running as long as they are needed. The NAS is going...
Hi Been using MP1 for years, with Win 10 upon us I installed MP2 server and find MP2 clients have no issue connecting. However I...
Replies
Views
I think it's worth pointing out that after shutting down and going out for a few hours, I came back, switched on the PC and no HD channels. None. I changed the Tune setting back to 10 secs, rebooted, and all HD channels re-appeared. Maybe that's a problem with the £15 USB stick I bought.
I think it's worth pointing out that after shutting down and going out for a few hours, I came back, switched on the PC and no HD...
Hello everyone. I have just registered and this is my first post. If you can help me I would be very grateful, but please bear in...
Replies
Views
10-4. I installed MP1 and the channels show up. Thanks for the quick help! /AC
10-4. I installed MP1 and the channels show up. Thanks for the quick help! /AC
I'm now setting up the channels by scanning the tuner. Somehow I get no channels. I read on a thread that I have to run Native TV...
Replies
Views
Figured out the problem: I had to run the set-up program "As An Administrator". I could not see the content of the Network until I did that. I changed the folder and I can now move onto the channel set-up. Thanks for the quick response! /AC
Figured out the problem: I had to run the set-up program "As An Administrator". I could not see the content of the Network until I...
I just started testing MP2 server and I want to change the recording folders to a mapped drive. I have exhausted all of my time...
Replies
Views
Hi midn8t and welcome to MediaPortal! First of all, I assume that your question is directed at MediaPortal 2 - because you posted here in the MP2 forum. I don't know whether it is actually different for MP1, but at least for MP2 I can tell you that playing 1:1 foder-copies of a DVD or BluRay should work without a problem. The best way...
Hi midn8t and welcome to MediaPortal! First of all, I assume that your question is directed at MediaPortal 2 - because you posted...
So I was orginaly using Emby - but EMBY is dropping dvd and blue ray player support and actually removed it form there program so...
Replies
Views
You probably don't need to do that unless you're using the CI slot.
You probably don't need to do that unless you're using the CI slot.
Hello folks. I've been a long time user of Mediaportal 1.x. It has been a struggle getting my TBS 5881 card to work reliably...
Replies
Views
I am using the donator version. I would be happy to upload the logs if you can point me to how to do it. I'm not quite familiar with any the MP2 ways yet. Just wanted to play with it and see if I can migrate over. I did just notice there is another xmltv folder in a different location, so perhaps I put it in the wrong location. I will...
I am using the donator version. I would be happy to upload the logs if you can point me to how to do it. I'm not quite familiar...
So is there any web based EPG/Guide data available for Slim-TV native?
Replies
Views
Hi, Alright, thank you. I think it would be a good idea to have the option. I tried Kodi and like the way it handles metadata. Thanks for the reply!
Hi, Alright, thank you. I think it would be a good idea to have the option. I tried Kodi and like the way it handles metadata...
HI guys, Made some research but could not find. I like the way MP1 allows us to choose the grabber (different language, sites...
Replies
Views
Hi. Not now, at least not general. Depending on the skin you're using it may be possible to rearrange them by editing an xml file. I'm using BlueVision Skin and here you can do it... There is another Button (or menu entry, depending on the used skin) where you can show the "Multi- EPG", that is what you are looking for... This is...
Hi. Not now, at least not general. Depending on the skin you're using it may be possible to rearrange them by editing an xml file...
Hi, I've just installed MP2 and find it generally very good. However, I'm finding it difficult to find answers to a couple of...
Replies
Views
Hello, After installing MP2 on a test basis and finding my way through the different setting options (the German translation was in some cases misleading for me;)), I was pretty confused by constantly seeing "Playlists" in basically every menu subset. Particularly when you are in the second level of the setting options, i.e. you...
Hello, After installing MP2 on a test basis and finding my way through the different setting options (the German translation was...
Hello, After installing MP2 on a test basis and finding my way through the different setting options (the German translation was...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 MP2 TV setup help DE
If you are labouring with the understanding that MP2's CableCARD tuner support is different or better than MP1's then I can tell you right now that you are mistaken. As Lehmden rightly said, MP2 and MP1 currently use a shared component ("TVE 3") for TV support. Therefore you will get a similar experience regardless of whether you...
If you are labouring with the understanding that MP2's CableCARD tuner support is different or better than MP1's then I can tell...
I have installed MP2 from the package "MP2-Setup-SummerRelease_15" and added "SlimTV-MPExtended-SR'15" plugins for Live TV. When I...
Replies
Views
You need to acquire EPG from an external source. Here are some comments I made last week that may help you too: https://forum.team-mediaportal.com/threads/switching-from-wmc-with-hauppauge-pvr-2250-to-mp2.131490/#post-1145992 Yes, they won't work in MediaPortal because MediaPortal doesn't support DRM. The walkthrough that I...
You need to acquire EPG from an external source. Here are some comments I made last week that may help you too...
I'm a little stuck here. I previously used Windows 8.1 Media Center for my PVR. I upgraded to Windows 10 and want to use...
Replies
Views
@Ed Nielsen I hope you're aware that your chopping and changing is very frustrating for somebody like me who is trying to help you. As it stands, you're wasting your time swapping between MP1 and MP2 like this. I'll follow up in more detail in your other thread.
@Ed Nielsen I hope you're aware that your chopping and changing is very frustrating for somebody like me who is trying to help...
I recently switched from MP1 to MP2 as I was having some TV issues. Terrestrial radio worked great, the TV just stopped working...
Replies
Views
Thanks! I will give it a try!
Thanks! I will give it a try!
Are there any plans for providing ATSC episode guide support in the final release of MediaPortal 2? I was so excited to switch...
Replies
Views
yes that did it (Change the SDT/VCT setting to roughly 120 seconds) sorry I forgot about that one. thanks!
yes that did it (Change the SDT/VCT setting to roughly 120 seconds) sorry I forgot about that one. thanks!
Hello, I'm fairly new to MP, one of the new converts from Microsoft Media Center. I've successfully have a MP1 server and client...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 Disable sounds DE
I'm not sure if there's an appropriate option in MP2, but if worst comes to worst you could always try to locate the sound file (.wav???) and replace it with a file that contains only silence.
I'm not sure if there's an appropriate option in MP2, but if worst comes to worst you could always try to locate the sound file...
I find the sounds annoying when navigating around MP2. How can I disable them? I cannot find the option under Appearance/Skin as...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 TS Splitter? DE
Yes, thank you. Any idea how long before we'll be able to use the OSD progressbar, I prefer to use the mouse than fiddle about with keyboard shortcuts?
Yes, thank you. Any idea how long before we'll be able to use the OSD progressbar, I prefer to use the mouse than fiddle about with...
Sorry, another question from a noob. When I playback TV recordings I am unable to skip through the timeline to a specific point on...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 Stop Recording? DE
hi, please use it deletes the schedule for the current selected program and also stops it from recording.
hi, please use it deletes the schedule for the current selected program and also stops it from recording.
Silly question, but how do I stop recording a current TV program? When I click the red highlighted program that's currently being...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 No Search in Guide? DE
You demanded it, so here it is: So in next public build (>= 2015-08-04) you can use this feature also in MP2. This also means for new users: keep your ideas coming, they are welcome and have good chance to get implemented! :)
You demanded it, so here it is: So in next public build (>= 2015-08-04) you can use this feature also in MP2. This also...
Can't find the Search feature in the Guide. Seems silly, but I don't see it in the Menu off the Guide screen (just "Playlist") and...
Replies
Views
I too aggree with marcel. And add my 2 cents: MP2 still has some glitches. I wasn't able to make my remote work with it because it simply doesn't have keyboard bindings. You need a compatible remote to be able to operate it remotely (or program something yourself through various plugins -IRSS or some such). For me the second most...
I too aggree with marcel. And add my 2 cents: MP2 still has some glitches. I wasn't able to make my remote work with it because it...
Hello folks! -First of all, we, me and my family, have been using mp1 without any kind of hassle several years now. Perhaps I'm...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 No recording DE
Ah I forgot: in fullscreen TV you can also use "R": https://github.com/MediaPortal/MediaPortal-2/blob/master/MediaPortal/Incubator/SlimTvClient/Skin/default/screens/FullScreenContentTv.xaml#L77-L78 Note it's a capitalized "R" (shift-r).
Ah I forgot: in fullscreen TV you can also use "R"...
I just upgraded to Windows 10 and installed MP2. Everything works great except I can't record programming There is no record...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 MP2 and cablecard? DE
Is there an update on this? Does MP2 support CableCard yet or is it still waiting on support?
Is there an update on this? Does MP2 support CableCard yet or is it still waiting on support?
does MP2 support cablecard or not?
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 Keyboard shortcuts DE
Thanks, Morpheus, once again you live up to your name :) I just find it interesting that keyboard is not supported as controlling device from start. I imagine it poses issues for te developers themselves. A remote is definitely not as convenitent as a keyboard while testing the software. Anyway, I'll try to get the required...
Thanks, Morpheus, once again you live up to your name :) I just find it interesting that keyboard is not supported as controlling...
Hi, has mp2 compülete keybord shortcuts like mp1? I use it with eventghost an there is no mp2 plugin at the moment. So i have to...
Replies
Views
Top Bottom