General (66 Viewers)

It appears to be working... Go into Settings Go into Server Setings Network Credentials
It appears to be working... Go into Settings Go into Server Setings Network Credentials
Hi! I'm trying to get media import working for network shares without a user logged in on the server. I'm using a dedicated server...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 Roadmap renewal ? DE
Although there are discussions about a new roadmap for mp2 there isn't one yet. I think it's realistic to expect 2.0 beta sometime this year.
Although there are discussions about a new roadmap for mp2 there isn't one yet. I think it's realistic to expect 2.0 beta sometime...
Hello, Is there a new roadmap for MP2 ? The one i found says Name Release date Unreleased 2.0.0-beta...
Replies
Views
I'm not getting carried away. Just answering in the same, polite, way.
I'm not getting carried away. Just answering in the same, polite, way.
why dont you add a config icon once the program is installed ??? cos so far, after loking in the doc and the content of my program...
Replies
Views
Thanks for the help Michael, sorry it's taking me so long to get back to you. I do not have the SQLDebug.log file present on my server.
Thanks for the help Michael, sorry it's taking me so long to get back to you. I do not have the SQLDebug.log file present on my server.
I have been using MP1 with Moving Pictures for many years now. Sadly I just noticed v. 2 is out so it's time to start thinking...
Replies
Views
Try the latest download in https://forum.team-mediaportal.com/threads/plugin-upnp-dlna-media-server-for-mediaportal-2.104128/
Try the latest download in https://forum.team-mediaportal.com/threads/plugin-upnp-dlna-media-server-for-mediaportal-2.104128/
i write that mp2 would be dlna compatible would this say that in future we can use and watch tv on a dlna hardware device ? if...
Replies
Views
I think, we can merge it
I think, we can merge it
I have been a user of Mediaportal for years and think it is great. I installed MP1 on a PC machine in my bedroom which is Windows 7...
Replies
Views
Certainly an interesting discussion... :) From my perspective my needs as a user have changed over time, the geek in me is happy to try out new builds, tweak away and work around bugs, but since I now have 2 young children, more demanding job my free time is far more limited than it used to be. I think that having both MP1 & MP2 is...
Certainly an interesting discussion... :) From my perspective my needs as a user have changed over time, the geek in me is happy...
It can already be used in a production system? And then I put it on his test. He had is of little use for everyday use.
Replies
Views
Ah der Guide erklärt einiges. Vielen Dank dafür. Leider lässt sich nur wie dort beschrieben das SetupTv nicht starten. Er findet keinen TV Server. "localhost" akzeptiert er nicht. EDIT: Titel entsprechend angepasst
Ah der Guide erklärt einiges. Vielen Dank dafür. Leider lässt sich nur wie dort beschrieben das SetupTv nicht starten. Er findet...
Hallo, ich hatte bereits MP1 verwendet und dachte mir nun durch einen Umstieg auf Win8.1 mal den MP2 inkl. TV-Funktion zu testen...
Replies
Views
...and you want to have MediaPortal client(s) communicating with a server on a different subnet? Speaking for TV Server only: at present there is no plan to require SSDP or UPnP. SSDP/UPnP is only necessary for CableCARD and SAT>IP tuner support. I'd be interested to know why you think UPnP and SSDP are broken by design. My own...
...and you want to have MediaPortal client(s) communicating with a server on a different subnet? Speaking for TV Server only: at...
Hi, I managed to get MediaPortal 2 to connect to a specific IP I put into the...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 Dokan fork DE
Could be a reason. But as long the MP2-Client/Server is running all access to DOKAN drives should answer immediately. Only a crashed client or server could leave an orphaned drive which stalls on access. They are "replaced" on next startup of MP2 and removed on correct shutdown. Other reasons are more often mapped network drives that...
Could be a reason. But as long the MP2-Client/Server is running all access to DOKAN drives should answer immediately. Only a...
Hello MP2 devs, I don’t know what’s the currently status of dokan in MP2. If I remember correctly, I read some time ago here that...
Replies
Views
T
MP1 MP2 Windows 10..... DE
So... When does the development for Holo-MP start? :D
So... When does the development for Holo-MP start? :D
Okay I installed Windows 10 knowing I'd lose Media Centre but knowing I could run MediaPortal..... But no it's not supported...
Replies
Views
From the main MP2 client screen Settings > General > Networking > Server (this is from memory)?
From the main MP2 client screen Settings > General > Networking > Server (this is from memory)?
I have media portal running on my server, but how do I get all my client pcs to connect to view the database such as video cover...
Replies
Views
Maybe some jpg are broken during download. I also have some of them in my library. Good test objects for my Editor... Broken jpg are not reloaded as long as the damaged files are existing...
Maybe some jpg are broken during download. I also have some of them in my library. Good test objects for my Editor... Broken jpg...
I have spoken with @morpheus_xx already, but I am hoping some others here can shed some light. I am facing two issues: #1 - In...
Replies
Views
From the logs it looks like you uninstalled TV Server on Christmas day. Is that when you upgraded to MP2? If so, I guess you're not using TVE 3 and are using TVE 3.5 after all... and if that were the case [unfortunately] the log files you've provided are no good to me. I'd need the MP 2 Server log.
From the logs it looks like you uninstalled TV Server on Christmas day. Is that when you upgraded to MP2? If so, I guess you're not...
I have recently upgraded to MP2 and had relatively little trouble doing this. I have found however that when recording a film, MP2...
Replies
Views
GPU ATI Radeon HD 4800 Series GPU Release 2009/02/06 DX Hardware Level 10.1 Driver Version 8.970.100.3000 Driver Date 04.07.2012 Starts OK Comments Win7 x64
GPU ATI Radeon HD 4800 Series GPU Release 2009/02/06 DX Hardware Level 10.1 Driver...
This thread is related to https://forum.team-mediaportal.com/threads/concept-switch-mp2-to-d3d11-d2d-rendering.128849/. To get an...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 No Live FM Radio DE
Have you created radio group(s) in TV Server configuration? By default there should be an "all channels" radio group, but that can be a bit confusing since TV also should have an "all channels" group. Better to create a custom radio group, add some channels, then close and reopen MP and see if it shows up.
Have you created radio group(s) in TV Server configuration? By default there should be an "all channels" radio group, but that can...
My TV tuner card supports FM radio tuning. Is there no way to listen to this within MP2? We could do this with version 1.
Replies
Views
Yep, 2008, 2010, 2012 and 2013 EDIT: After verification I only had 2013 x64 installed. Installing VC2013 x86 solved the problem thanks Holzi !
Yep, 2008, 2010, 2012 and 2013 EDIT: After verification I only had 2013 x64 installed. Installing VC2013 x86 solved the problem...
I always face this problem with new installation after MP2-Setup-10th_AE_Update_1. With all weekly build installation, I have the...
Replies
Views
I found the settings..... So I did some testing. The Hunt For Red October has sections of the beginning that have Russian to English forced Subtitles I am running todays Weekly build and LAV 0.63.0 Stock LAV Splitter is Enable Automatic Forced Subtitles Stream With that I ran the movie and it gave me Subtitles for everything.... No...
I found the settings..... So I did some testing. The Hunt For Red October has sections of the beginning that have Russian to...
Hi, i have just installed MP2 along side MP1.I can't get some movies to play, I have checked the codecs, all running on LAV.Please...
Replies
Views
Hi. This I can answer and unfortunately the answer is No. As the XBMC Plugin is developed by a "XBMC- guy" you need to ask in kodi.tv forum. I've done this already without any response. But with every new question the will to answer may rise... If SD can deliver xml data in any way you will be able to use it on both, old and new TV...
Hi. This I can answer and unfortunately the answer is No. As the XBMC Plugin is developed by a "XBMC- guy" you need to ask in...
Good afternoon, I was curious what the current status is of the ATSC and HDPVR support in the new TV Engine? I have seen various...
Replies
Views
At first I did but then I went back to using TVServer as part of my fault finding while having issues with stability. From what I remember it wasn't Argus which was the problem but something to do with the tuner drivers. Since then I have stuck with TVServer. I would need to import the recordings because all of the data relating to...
At first I did but then I went back to using TVServer as part of my fault finding while having issues with stability. From what I...
Hello, I see the odd bit about TVE3.5 here and there, mainly that it is still under development and will be part of MP2, but I was...
Replies
Views
@Lehmden: Are there any news on it? :-)
@Lehmden: Are there any news on it? :-)
Hi, can you say when there is an Editor for Movies and Series on the Roadmap? I want to correct some wrong entrys:
Replies
Views
Hi Read this thread https://forum.team-mediaportal.com/threads/improved-media-source-importer.125777/#post-1078464 /mrj
Hi Read this thread https://forum.team-mediaportal.com/threads/improved-media-source-importer.125777/#post-1078464 /mrj
Hi, is there a way to import new movies immediatly (like moving pictures), not every ...hours?
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 MP2 Stablility DE
I tried out the Update 1 of 10th anniversary edition and am impressed by the concept in general. If it was featuring all abilities of MP1 today, I'd switch over to MP2 at once, especially in my Server-Client(s) environment. But as it far from that, I keep looking at the development from time to time and wait. But I am sure the time...
I tried out the Update 1 of 10th anniversary edition and am impressed by the concept in general. If it was featuring all abilities...
Hi All Apologies if this question seems a bit odd but I am wondering is MP2 is stable enough to run on a daily basis or is it...
Replies
Views
Hi Jean I have those installed. Since my first post I have installed MP1.9.0 then OnlineVideos for ver 1.8/1.9 on the same machine,and it works straight away. I think I'll stick with MP ver 1 for now. Was also having a few issues with live TV on MP2, that works perfectly on this recently installed MP1.9. Cheers though
Hi Jean I have those installed. Since my first post I have installed MP1.9.0 then OnlineVideos for ver 1.8/1.9 on the same...
Hi All I've installed a fresh Windows 7 Ultimate OS, then MP2 10th Anniversary Edition Update 1. I'm unable to get the Online...
Replies
Views
System requirements been OK, install direct x and net framework. I've got no idea what the problem was. Installed Windows another time, now it runs. After work I play around with MP2....
System requirements been OK, install direct x and net framework. I've got no idea what the problem was. Installed Windows another...
After starting the Installation and choose "Server only" the installation stops and just say: "MediaPortal 2 Setup Wizard ended...
Replies
Views
Fixed! Will be contained in Weekly build :) Thanks for reporting!
Fixed! Will be contained in Weekly build :) Thanks for reporting!
It appears that MP2 has difficulty to return to the original GUI RefreshRate(renderer) after video playback. Even if...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 Slow frame rate? (1 Viewer) DE
Not related to my issue. You should open a new thread.
Not related to my issue. You should open a new thread.
Hi guys, Just had a first quick try at MP2. I installed it on an Asus Vivo Smart tab and it seems to be running at a much slower...
Replies
Views
Any update on the status of ATSC tuners in MP2's TVServer 3.5?
Any update on the status of ATSC tuners in MP2's TVServer 3.5?
I've been using MP1 for about a month now after a long and successful relationship with SageTV. My current setup: Windows 8.1 x64...
Replies
Views
It makes me think, if in MP2 everything is plugins, I should find an MCE folder in MP2-client\plugin. It's true, there is an MCEremotereceiver folder that I deleted and it cures my "double press" symptoms. Using IRSS only! Thanks morpheus.
It makes me think, if in MP2 everything is plugins, I should find an MCE folder in MP2-client\plugin. It's true, there is an...
When I hit ''back'' on my remote, MP2 act like if I press it twice. [2014-10-12 21:24:12,669] [44557 ] [DX Render] [DEBUG] -...
Replies
Views
@ I thought it was final cause the download link appeared on the website. Me too - you should there a warning that its still not final - now everybody thinks thats a finished version...
@ I thought it was final cause the download link appeared on the website. Me too - you should there a warning that its still not...
This new version is driving me nuts. I just wanna add folders for the videos. Also where's the TV button?
Replies
Views
Top Bottom