General (57 Viewers)

Netflix do not work in MP2 since it require external browser and that is not yet supported in OnlineVideos for MP2.
Netflix do not work in MP2 since it require external browser and that is not yet supported in OnlineVideos for MP2.
I'm having an issue with MP2 not playing videos from online videos. I've tried netflix and it comes up with the following error...
Replies
Views
The system has been formatted and clean loaded. Windows 10. Hardware is an Intel NUC. Chrome and Mediaportal 2 are the only installs. Hi all. Issue resolved - sorry to waste everyone's time. The issue was that I had a proper MCE IR receiver plugged in to my NUC not knowing there was ALSO an IR receiver built in - the rebuild of...
The system has been formatted and clean loaded. Windows 10. Hardware is an Intel NUC. Chrome and Mediaportal 2 are the only...
Hi, Just installed MP2. In mp1, the back key on my MCE remote used to do the equivalent of ESCAPE, this does not appear to be the...
Replies
Views
Nolos, Since you mentioned Plex and you own the SiliconDust HD Homerun, I would recommend that you instead take a serious look at Emby rather than Plex. Emby is basically a competitor to Plex. And, they just added native support for the HD HomeRun for Live TV. Their big thing is that they want the TV guide to be "stunning". It would...
Nolos, Since you mentioned Plex and you own the SiliconDust HD Homerun, I would recommend that you instead take a serious look at...
Just wanted to give you a heads up on my recent and very first install of your software. I have Plex and I use PlayOn and I just...
Replies
Views
I've only just discovered radio on MP2. First run the configuration program and select the radio stations you want. Then, in the main MP2 program select TV and TV Guide. At the top left of the guide are two arrows<>: they will let you toggle between radio and TV. Radio works for me if I choose a station and select "watch now" However...
I've only just discovered radio on MP2. First run the configuration program and select the radio stations you want. Then, in the...
I recently installed MP2, all is functioning well except "Radio Player" option does not appear for selection on "Home" page. I am...
Replies
Views
as discussed...
as discussed...
I have a client that is connected via HDMI to a Samsung 4K screen. When resuming from standby, MP2 is displayed very small...
Replies
Views
Just install the latest MP2 Summer Release Update 1 where OnlineVideos is already included :)
Just install the latest MP2 Summer Release Update 1 where OnlineVideos is already included :)
Hello, i just downloaded the OnlineVideos plugin for MediaPortal2 and put it in the plugin folder of the client. In the client i...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 No TV DE
Hello, i got the same problem with missing TV when using the default Skin, With the Blue Vision skin TV works. As Above i used MediaPortal 2 Server with the native plugin. Wehn you start Mediaportal 2, you see the TV tile appear for a second and then disappear. When the Mediaportal server service is not running the TV tile stays. It...
Hello, i got the same problem with missing TV when using the default Skin, With the Blue Vision skin TV works. As Above i used...
I've installed Media Portal 2 (the summer 20015 version), set up the TV channels OK via the shortcut, but can't find any way of...
Replies
Views
Vielen Dank für die schnelle Antwort!
Vielen Dank für die schnelle Antwort!
Hallo zusammen, ich spiele jetzt schon länger mit dem Gedanken auf MediaPortal2 umzusteigen. Derzeit nutze ich die 1.12.0 und...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 Please help newbie DE
Hi, thanks for help. Actually just after I wrote the post, I found the necessary info from another thread by Morpheus. I'm running MP1 as daily driver and just trying out MP2. That's why I need to have the old TVE. So after installing MP2, I removed the bundled TV server from MP2, removed slim native client plugin, and installed...
Hi, thanks for help. Actually just after I wrote the post, I found the necessary info from another thread by Morpheus. I'm running...
Hello all you smart people out there. I'm in a real mess with MP2. As soon as I try to run the TV configuration software I get...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 How Do I... DE
Hi, 0) Weather is integrated in MP2 and can be only manually disabled, see below link. TV can be disabled, but needs some manual adjustments, means deleting the TV plugin folder in plugins. See in the download section of the plugin to learn which folder...
Hi, 0) Weather is integrated in MP2 and can be only manually disabled, see below link. TV can be disabled, but needs some manual...
I'm a MP2 virgin (coming from MP 1.04). How do I do these things? 0) Unload a plugin? I have no desire/need to see "Weather" or...
Replies
Views
As Morph requested, log files from both Server and Client will help to figure out what is happening C:\ProgramData\Team MediaPortal
As Morph requested, log files from both Server and Client will help to figure out what is happening C:\ProgramData\Team MediaPortal
I just installed MP2. In MP1 I used the setup mediaportal to setup how iso-files were mounted in Daemon Tools. I can't seem to...
Replies
Views
This is a bit of a guess but check in C:\Program Files (x86)\Team MediaPortal\MP2-Client\Plugins You should have SlimTv.NativeProvider or SlimTv.MPExtendedProvider but *not* both (you're running MP2 server so you should have the former). Having too many TV providers looks exactly the same as having none; it's a bit confusing really.
This is a bit of a guess but check in C:\Program Files (x86)\Team MediaPortal\MP2-Client\Plugins You should have...
Hello! I'm trying to configure MP, but I can't view live TV on client and TV brick disappears, or i get message 'no TV provider...
Replies
Views
Hi guys, Thanks for the responses. I have just had a complete disaster few days, whereby I had what I thought was a hardware failure on my TV Server, so haven't been able to test it. Really strange issue, related to the very subject I asked above actually - Recording to NAS. It seems that when my NAS (D-Link Sharecenter 325)...
Hi guys, Thanks for the responses. I have just had a complete disaster few days, whereby I had what I thought was a hardware...
Hi all, It has been a long while since I tried MP2, I mean probably more than 2 years ago when the first few releases came out...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 Netflix DE
This is an often discussed question :) My last answer on this:
This is an often discussed question :) My last answer on this:
Is it possible to watch Netflix in Media Portal and if so how well does it all work?
Replies
Views
I'm not really sure what that means. White cross on red ground? If stopping the mp1 tv server caused you issues, I would assume restarting it would reverse the problem. The original issue may not even be related to it. As I understand it, you need to stop it before installing mp2 unless you are using the mp1 server with mp2 through...
I'm not really sure what that means. White cross on red ground? If stopping the mp1 tv server caused you issues, I would assume...
Hi I am trying to run MP2 alongside MP1 to test it. TV-Server configuration went easily, but unfortunately I get Error invoking...
Replies
Views
This action is defined to appear everywhere. In settings it's confusing, I agree. I already have thought to place it only in "home" or media views.
This action is defined to appear everywhere. In settings it's confusing, I agree. I already have thought to place it only in "home"...
Which version? Shall I install "10th AE - Update 1" from Sept 2014 or should i install another version? Thanks Kiwi
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 TV channel logos DE
The thread that Morpheus mentioned is here and the website is here. Most of the logos on the site come from old imports from the MP1 plugin, the Australian pack is maintained here (there was never any feedback though).
The thread that Morpheus mentioned is here and the website is here. Most of the logos on the site come from old imports from the...
Hi, just wondering where the channel logos are stored in MediaPortal 2 please? In Australia our ABC channel is showing the American...
Replies
Views
There is already a thread about subtitles: https://forum.team-mediaportal.com/threads/discussion-find-and-download-subtitles.126875/page-5. We also add the xySubfilter to the DirectShow graph. Does this filter support external subs? Then this would be a good solution to let this filter handle it. But I've never used/tested it in...
There is already a thread about subtitles...
Hi, Is there any way to show external subtitles with divx, xvid, mkv video format? I did try "show subtitle" options while video...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 Recording Problems DE
From the server log I can see that there were recordings done! So my question is, how do you define "you can't record"? Please explain the steps you did, what happened and what did you expect?
From the server log I can see that there were recordings done! So my question is, how do you define "you can't record"? Please...
Hey, I have a problem, recording is not working at all in MP2 :-S - Not even from EPG or remote control
Replies
Views
I guess I didn't think of that...:D Then you really shouldn't have any issues, good luck!
I guess I didn't think of that...:D Then you really shouldn't have any issues, good luck!
I've been using MediaPortal 1 for about 6 years now. Currently I'm on the latest 1.12 version; unfortunately I'm also starting to...
Replies
Views
I've had some success. I thought I'd give MP1 Client a go and was getting the same error (slightly different wording on the error). I started troubleshooting that with a view to just use MP1. I found and followed the advice on this thread: https://forum.team-mediaportal.com/threads/help-unable-to-play-stream-3-0.103105/ Which is...
I've had some success. I thought I'd give MP1 Client a go and was getting the same error (slightly different wording on the...
Hi, This is my first post....be gentle. I've been using MP1 for a couple of years as a single seat install under my TV. I've...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 Disable skin sounds DE
Great work aspik!
Great work aspik!
Hi all Can anyone tell me how to disable the default sound you hear when navigating MP2? I can see how to do it in MP1 but not 2. I...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 Firewall settings DE
Here is another log of another client in the same network, that does not connect to the server when resuming from standby. After closing MP and restarting it, it connects without a problem.
Here is another log of another client in the same network, that does not connect to the server when resuming from standby. After...
What ports do I need to open in firewalls (server and client) ? I did not find that in the wiki for MP yet.
Replies
Views
Ok, thanks for reporting back. I will check this.
Ok, thanks for reporting back. I will check this.
Having tried many systems, I'm now using MP2. Whilst I appreciate that this is still Alpha software, there are a couple of issues...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 Registration player DE
This is not comparable: the original issue is with a WTV recording which uses MS direct show filters. The MP4 graph will use other components.
This is not comparable: the original issue is with a WTV recording which uses MS direct show filters. The MP4 graph will use other...
I have just installed MP2 on windows 10 pro (from windows 7 pro). When i try to play a video or to watch tv I get an error "No...
Replies
Views
No need to wait longer, the release is officially available: https://www.team-mediaportal.com/news/mediaportal-2-summer-15-release-update-1 :)
No need to wait longer, the release is officially available...
Have been running MediaPortal2 1.12 with no problems, Decided to give MediaPortal 2 Alpha 4 a go. Even though I selected "client...
Replies
Views
Glad to hear you got it worked out!
Glad to hear you got it worked out!
Hello, first my congratulations for all the effort that has been put into MP2. For me it's looking great so far. I'm among the...
Replies
Views
Once again, thank you for your help. It now works as expected (with a bit of stuttering picture on some channels, but that must be a problem with the softEncoder, I had this before on MCE...).
Once again, thank you for your help. It now works as expected (with a bit of stuttering picture on some channels, but that must be...
I do not suspect many people have had this issue, yet, as Windows 10 is still rolling out. Earlier today I installed MediaPortal2...
Replies
Views
The wiki (manual) explains why you might be seeing lots of "Unknown..." channels, and what to do about it: http://wiki.team-mediaportal.com/1_MEDIAPORTAL_1/141_Configuration/TV-Server_Configuration/02_TV_Servers/7b_Scan_ATSC#Digital_Cable_Scanning My recommendation would be to delete all your "Unknown..." channels then follow the...
The wiki (manual) explains why you might be seeing lots of "Unknown..." channels, and what to do about it...
I have been using Windows Media Center on win 8.1 very successfully for my media needs. I use 8 tuners on 2 different PC's. I will...
Replies
Views
No worries, glad to be of help! :)
No worries, glad to be of help! :)
Have reverted to MP1 because the new MP2 TV server cannot pick up SBS SD or HD when you do a scan for channels. Anybody else? Any...
Replies
Views
Top Bottom