My Films (15 Viewers)

MP1 MP2 Trailer support DE
Hi Zebons, I would like to bring this up again - together with a suggestion for "easy" implementation of trailer support for MyFilms: Would it be possible to do it the same way as with fanart support - so that MyFilms would check if there is a trailer available e.g. in a Trailer Directory (comparing filename like fanart does) plus...
Hi Zebons, I would like to bring this up again - together with a suggestion for "easy" implementation of trailer support for...
Is it possible that we can see trailer support in a near future? It would be really nice if you could watch online trailers of the...
Replies
Views
I've many movies with multiple fanart generated from the movie. If you, as me, are tired of fanart is stretched out of proportion in MP for non-16/9 pics, then you can add black bars to the fanart pics instead. Then IrfanView is your friend, because this can be done in one batch process for all your fanart. For instance you can...
I've many movies with multiple fanart generated from the movie. If you, as me, are tired of fanart is stretched out of proportion...
I've many movies with multiple fanart generated from the movie. If you, as me, are tired of fanart is stretched out of proportion...
Replies
Views
That was added to test mode long ago (1 1/2 years I think), when we reworked the MF internal grabbing stuff. Yes, I know - and in addition, there is not so many ppl really interested in person details like that, so it is always keeping a balance between efforts and benefit.
That was added to test mode long ago (1 1/2 years I think), when we reworked the MF internal grabbing stuff. Yes, I know - and in...
If you f.ex. choose to download info for all persons in your movie database, there is no download status in MediaPortal. Ressource...
Replies
Views
I just installed MyFilms and got it working great! Thanks for the awesome plug-in. Is it possible to change the default list of all the movies to thumbnails instead? I have kids that use the movie library and some of them can't read. So w/o having to scroll the list to see the DVD cover art, I like having them displayed in Thumbnails.
I just installed MyFilms and got it working great! Thanks for the awesome plug-in. Is it possible to change the default list of all...
I just installed MyFilms and got it working great! Thanks for the awesome plug-in. Is it possible to change the default list of all...
Replies
Views
I agree - those two plugins are the most important for me too - thanks for all the efforts!
I agree - those two plugins are the most important for me too - thanks for all the efforts!
I don't have any issues - I just wanted to say thank you. I have ANT Movie Catalog on my laptop allowing me to update as soon as...
Replies
Views
Zebons? :(
Zebons? :(
Just to know..... there is any hope to see a new realease of myfilms? Why this long silence?:sorry: Good work.
Replies
Views
The FUTURE IS HERE! - My Films 5.0.1 beta is released, so I am closing this thread. Please see: Release Thread: https://forum.team-mediaportal.com/my-films-164/myfilms-5-0-1-beta-released-v5-0-1-1155-mediaportal-1-2-0-a-98353/ Favorite Features -...
The FUTURE IS HERE! - My Films 5.0.1 beta is released, so I am closing this thread. Please see: Release Thread...
Hi Zebons! Big Thanks for your work! But will the development of MyFilms still go on, or is 4.8.0c the final version? Best...
Replies
Views
I have the same problem with the skin. My solution is to use spinsave revolve. ;) When the MyVideos logo is active, you just need to press down and you can choose between MyVideos, MyFilms, MyTrailers and My DVD. It's VERY handy, I don't know why not every theme has this setup. Revolve is the only theme which has such a feature (with...
I have the same problem with the skin. My solution is to use spinsave revolve. ;) When the MyVideos logo is active, you just need...
Hi, I got more and more DVD backups and I need some movie database to organize them, so that I have views like "by genre" in...
Replies
Views
Hi Gixxer! Thanks for your reply! It works in MovingPictures, but not in MyFilms with the Infos from the "Ant Movie Catalog"! Best regards Helios
Hi Gixxer! Thanks for your reply! It works in MovingPictures, but not in MyFilms with the Infos from the "Ant Movie...
Hi zebons! Is it possible to get the syonpsis of the movie inside the new OSD of B3W? Please take a look at the screensho...
Replies
Views
Sorry @Schicksal, somehow I never saw your last message :( Yes, it is a plugin/extension that enables you to use almost any movie catalog/manager with MediaPortal. If you post a screenshot, it might help me figure out your issue with runtime. MyFilms didn't grab runtime in the past, because it gets it from Media Info which is more...
Sorry @Schicksal, somehow I never saw your last message :( Yes, it is a plugin/extension that enables you to use almost any movie...
I personally would love it if Ember Media Manager was supported.
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 Suggestion/idea... DE
After launching the movie, i can't get the cover for the film. Showing OSD during the movie doesn't show the info... :S
After launching the movie, i can't get the cover for the film. Showing OSD during the movie doesn't show the info... :S
I'm not sure if it's possible to add this feature, but it could be nice. I want to show the movie info in MP from my Ant Movies...
Replies
Views
In a mad fit of generosity today I coded the 2 functions you need in my Tools script. You can get it here http://forum.antp.be/phpbb2/viewtopic.php?p=22701#22701 .There's 2 files ensure both are saved in the ANT scripts subfolder (cut and paste to notepad then save using the names above each code block) First make a backup copy of...
In a mad fit of generosity today I coded the 2 functions you need in my Tools script. You can get it here...
Hi, I am testing the new version of this plugin. The old version, I think it was 3.1, worked very well, but with version 4 I've got...
Replies
Views
can please somebody have a look on my other thread, thanks. https://forum.team-mediaportal.com/powerdvd_ultra_strange_behaviour_starting_through_myfilms-t25972.html
can please somebody have a look on my other thread, thanks...
can please somebody have a look on my other thread, thanks...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 Start into MyFilms? DE
yeah, ok that was easy! :ooops:
yeah, ok that was easy! :ooops:
Is there a way to have media portal start by default directly into MyFilms? I don't use mt HTPC for anything other than playing...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 Stack limit? DE
That answers my question, thanks for clarifying.
That answers my question, thanks for clarifying.
Hi, I searched the forums but I haven't been able to find an answer. It seems that there is a limit on the amount of movies in a...
Replies
Views
AW: Re: special color for hd- or sd-film? You can setup Logorules in the configuration, right tab. This creates a config file accordingly. You can set max 2 conditions per rule, e.g. "framerate contains 24" and "resolutions contain 1080" to display a BR logo. Of course the properties must be present in the DB and the skin you...
AW: Re: special color for hd- or sd-film? You can setup Logorules in the configuration, right tab. This creates a config file...
hi, the films i imported in myfilm are in sd and hd. is it possible to choose a special color for the line if the movie is hd or sd?
Replies
Views
I forgot to say that worked perfectly zebons
I forgot to say that worked perfectly zebons
If the "foldername as groupname" feature of amcupdater is enabled, then the name of the folder will be added to the title with...
Replies
Views
Hi all ! Hi Zebon ! My friends and I thank you so much Zebons. GREAT job. If you have time, can you please add a possibility to play a sound file, linked to each movie, in detailed view?
Hi all ! Hi Zebon ! My friends and I thank you so much Zebons. GREAT job. If you have time, can you please add a possibility to...
Hi all ! Hi Zebon ! My friends and I thank you so much Zebons. GREAT job. If you have time, can you please add a possibility to...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 Sorting in MyFilms DE
AW: Sorting in MyFilms Some concepts in MyFilms are quite different than in MoPi - and so is internal structure. So I would say, we're somehow limited to maybe add some nicer GUI to better edit/maintain certain plugin configurations/aspects - but going beyond that would require a rewrite of quite some parts, what is currently quite...
AW: Sorting in MyFilms Some concepts in MyFilms are quite different than in MoPi - and so is internal structure. So I would say...
Hi guys, I've got a question to all of you. How do you sort your film database? OriginalTitle? TranslatedTitle...
Replies
Views
:thx:
:thx:
sorting by lenght isnt working properly in my MP+myfilms. Plugin seems to be working with 2-digits and 3-digits lenghts in a...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 Sorting films DE
I think I have found the problem: The dates werent being saved in ANT. There is a checkbox u have to mark to save the date. I know this is a MP forum, but... Is there a way to get that checkbox always marked in ANT everytime I add a new film to xml database? One more thing: sorting by lenght isnt working properly in my HTPC. Plugin...
I think I have found the problem: The dates werent being saved in ANT. There is a checkbox u have to mark to save the date. I know...
Is it possible to sort the films by the date they have been added to the database or to the hard disk? TY
Replies
Views
Well, we could also consider it a bug, as changing the sorting in the respective context should change the respective (setup) setting too ;-)
Well, we could also consider it a bug, as changing the sorting in the respective context should change the respective (setup)...
Hello @Guzzi , I am probably to dumb or just can't see it, but I am having some issues with sorting. I would like to have my...
Replies
Views
I would like to have something similar: Sort the films inside hyearchy groups by year, would be useful for trilogys and sagas
I would like to have something similar: Sort the films inside hyearchy groups by year, would be useful for trilogys and sagas
I am looking for the following; my movies are grouped by year to make sure I have the most recent ones grouped on top. When I go...
Replies
Views
Indeed, that use case is not really supported. Reason is probably, that when I fall asleep I am never able to stop the film, so when I am 'alive' again it is fully watched anyway - lol. Dadeo described some possible workarounds, if that does not fit it well enough, I'd suggest to add a feature request to the tracker, so it could be...
Indeed, that use case is not really supported. Reason is probably, that when I fall asleep I am never able to stop the film, so...
Hi, I'm in the process of converting from Moving Pictures to MyFilms, and I very much like the new possibilities that opens with...
Replies
Views
Hmm, guess I was running an old version. After upgrading to 4.5 it is working excactly the way I wanted it to. Thanks alot, solving my request even before I made it :D
Hmm, guess I was running an old version. After upgrading to 4.5 it is working excactly the way I wanted it to. Thanks alot...
I wonder if this is possible: I want to sort my movies, with sequels (etc. Shrek 1, 2, 3) shown next to each other - this is not...
Replies
Views
Hi, not sure, if I properly understood your issues - but MyFilms dev version allows to load group covers from TMDB since quite some time - however, it is not yet released, so you'll have to wait for it. If you don't want to wait - you can either manually select a cover in setup for a VIEW - or if talking about collections/box sets...
Hi, not sure, if I properly understood your issues - but MyFilms dev version allows to load group covers from TMDB since quite some...
Hello there from good old germany ... my englisch is not the best so dont worry about mistakes ... in germany i think the most...
Replies
Views
As we know, MyFilms is not compatible with Ant Movie Catalog 4.2. On the other hand, the latest AMC script for filmaffinity.es, the only one working to date, is not compatible with AMC 4.1 (i.e. the version which works witth MyFilms). So here is the problem: how can we grab data for our movies from filmaffinity.es and use them in...
As we know, MyFilms is not compatible with Ant Movie Catalog 4.2. On the other hand, the latest AMC script for filmaffinity.es, the...
As we know, MyFilms is not compatible with Ant Movie Catalog 4.2. On the other hand, the latest AMC script for filmaffinity.es, the...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 Small Typos 4.7.1 DE
which skin do you use ? [EDIT] : can you try with that dll v4.7.3 corrected : On hierachical level, thumb displayed is the thumb of the first item Problem on iso files tiptools added hierachical level ignored for search purpose (picture, filename)
which skin do you use ? [EDIT] : can you try with that dll v4.7.3 corrected : On hierachical level, thumb displayed is the...
Amazing update zebons. On general tab in mesfilmssetup: Use 'Checked' Fied... should be Field I'm guessing. 2nd thing is that one...
Replies
Views
Hey Zebons, I think this is a bug in 4.80: When in MyFilms Configuration I create a Supplementary view and define a sort for that view, and it works perfectly. But, if I go to Config again and change something else, I have to reset the sort for the Supplementary view each time, or it reverts to the default sort. It's a minor...
Hey Zebons, I think this is a bug in 4.80: When in MyFilms Configuration I create a Supplementary view and define a sort for...
Hey Zebons, I think this is a bug in 4.80: When in MyFilms Configuration I create a Supplementary view and define a sort for...
Replies
Views
Thank you for your fast response and also for your work on this very sophisticated and useful plugin. I will retest the problem when 5.2 is out. -- Wolfram
Thank you for your fast response and also for your work on this very sophisticated and useful plugin. I will retest the problem...
Location: MyFilms setup dialog, tab internet grabbing, field "AMCU config file" Problem: The path to the config file is ignored...
Replies
Views
Top Bottom