OnlineVideos (82 Viewers)

Yep, and it fits my all around impression about the way MePo is going. And NO, I will not start the discussion again.
Yep, and it fits my all around impression about the way MePo is going. And NO, I will not start the discussion again.
Is there anyone still working on the adult sites in this plugin? Most of the sites don't work anymore and if there is no one...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 Gametrailers - support thread (1 Viewer) DE
Gametrailers.com site finally got shutdown and taken over by IGN which will will host all the old videos on Youtube (no new content probably): https://www.youtube.com/c/gametrailers @offbyone could you remove the Gametrailers plugin from the listing?
Gametrailers.com site finally got shutdown and taken over by IGN which will will host all the old videos on Youtube (no new content...
Hi, The current Gametrailers.com provider didn't allow for much since it relied only on the RSS feeds, rewrote it and now supports...
Replies
Views
Uitzendinggemist is now able to use a proxy. For that to work, you have to fill in proxy, HttpSettings.ProxyServerAuthenticate, HttpSettings.ProxyServer and HttpSettings.ProxyServerPort . No support yet for proxies with passwords...
Uitzendinggemist is now able to use a proxy. For that to work, you have to fill in proxy, HttpSettings.ProxyServerAuthenticate...
For npo.nl and kijk.nl I need to use a proxy/vpn provider to circumvent geoblocking. The problem with this is, that I have to start...
Replies
Views
Probably something between RTMP and ITV. RTMP library is not developing (latest commit is from December 23rd, 2015) and probably the RTMP best times are over. Anyway, RTMP library is written with reverse engineering, not with some official documentation.
Probably something between RTMP and ITV. RTMP library is not developing (latest commit is from December 23rd, 2015) and probably...
Hi @georgius The source filter appears to be crashing when trying to play an ITV player stream, I managed to revert to an older...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 ITV Player not working properly (1 Viewer) DE
Thank you very much. I can say with brief testing that it work for me. I'm not sure which version of MPUrlSourceFilter I am using though. I will go and check out the other thread. Again - thank you very much.
Thank you very much. I can say with brief testing that it work for me. I'm not sure which version of MPUrlSourceFilter I am using...
Good afternoon, I find that certain shows on ITV Player are not being updated. An example would be 'Coronation Street' which...
Replies
Views
Hi again, thanks for the prompts above. I did the Internet Explorer thing, and changed the BrowserHost timeout to 40 seconds from 20 seconds. On trying the first video it went to the 40 second timeout before closing and returning to the menu. Then I tried a new video that I had not tried to open before and it worked, this time it...
Hi again, thanks for the prompts above. I did the Internet Explorer thing, and changed the BrowserHost timeout to 40 seconds from...
Hi, i'm trying to get Onlinevideos Netflix to work but just get "error getting dynamic categories". I have been using online videos...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 Rockpalast DE
Is there still a reasonable amount of people using this? It's quite a hassle to get it working... Also a lot of pages only lead to articles about a band, and not to a page containing a video...
Is there still a reasonable amount of people using this? It's quite a hassle to get it working... Also a lot of pages only lead to...
Is there still a reasonable amount of people using this? It's quite a hassle to get it working... Also a lot of pages only lead to...
Replies
Views
I've just set up Online Videos for the first time in the UK (had it working fine in NZ). The free to air UK catch up channels are working fine (e.g. BBC iPlayer, ITV), as is Netflix, but Sky Go is giving me all sorts of problems. Either I get the spinning circle indefinitely or else it very quickly just returns me back to Mediaportal...
I've just set up Online Videos for the first time in the UK (had it working fine in NZ). The free to air UK catch up channels are...
I've just set up Online Videos for the first time in the UK (had it working fine in NZ). The free to air UK catch up channels are...
Replies
Views
Hi I've published Dplay for Denmark and Norway (Sweden see Swedish sites thread) Features: Free show contents (not for Norway, account is needed) Premium contents Enter credentials in settings Shows Sports live Channels live Search shows Scrobble to trakt Uses BrowserPlayer for DRM protected content. It's somewhat hit and miss...
Hi I've published Dplay for Denmark and Norway (Sweden see Swedish sites thread) Features: Free show contents (not for Norway...
Hi I've published Dplay for Denmark and Norway (Sweden see Swedish sites thread) Features: Free show contents (not for Norway...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 Auto-repeat DE
I would use it sometimes only as background while they do other things. However, is there any particular reason an autorepeat won't be implemented?
I would use it sometimes only as background while they do other things. However, is there any particular reason an autorepeat...
Hello. Is there, or will it be, the possibility to enable the autorepetition of an online video? I could need to set up it for babies.
Replies
Views
This issue seems have been rectified as all the previously unavailable videos are now watchable.
This issue seems have been rectified as all the previously unavailable videos are now watchable.
Hi all If this has been covered elsewhere, sorry I searched, please point me to the right place :) I saw a lot of posts about...
Replies
Views
I really think this site should be taken out as it is not working, but I'm still hoping it's going to work one day. In a browser this site isn't working either, so it's not onlinevideos related (the crashing is though). A while ago I did search for this site, and found it (vaguely remember it was Italian), but can't find it right...
I really think this site should be taken out as it is not working, but I'm still hoping it's going to work one day. In a browser...
using mp1.12 and latest online videos, when I try to access music television I get the categories menu selec a category, then mp...
Replies
Views
Well, I tried one more thing and this actually worked. The shared folder on my NAS that I've been using without problems on my old HTPC was "Online Videos". What I did was to create a new folder within it and use that as the root folder for Online Videos' downloads. Now I can browse that without problems from Online Videos, so I guess...
Well, I tried one more thing and this actually worked. The shared folder on my NAS that I've been using without problems on my old...
For some reason, I can't browse my Downloaded Videos folder any longer from within Online Videos. If I access them from My Videos...
Replies
Views
So is Amazon Prime UK not working at all then? It was definitely working some time last year but now all I get is the loading spinner for 10 seconds then it exits back to MediaPortal. :(
So is Amazon Prime UK not working at all then? It was definitely working some time last year but now all I get is the loading...
I've been watching videos from Amazon Prime (UK) for several weeks. Then all of a sudden I get "error getting playback url", and...
Replies
Views
Same solution for 4od. Tbh i didn't try demand5 as someone up there ^ says it doesn't work any more.Same solution for 4od. Tbh i didn't try demand5 as someone up there ^ says it doesn't work any more.
Same solution for 4od. Tbh i didn't try demand5 as someone up there ^ says it doesn't work any more.Same solution for 4od. Tbh i...
Im based in the UK and just setup OnlneVideos. BBC IPLAYER and ITV PLAYER aare working fine BUT the following channels are causing...
Replies
Views
How watch archived Twitch videos ? Any variants ?
Replies
Views
Thanks breese for testing. The errors in search model are probably something @offbyone can check. To access the site-specific settings, you need to right click on the site inside the main OV list (not in configuration!). But for testing the playback you would need to have a valid Amazon Prime enabled account.
Thanks breese for testing. The errors in search model are probably something @offbyone can check. To access the site-specific...
Hi all, I spent some hours to improve the Amazon Prime support. Main changes are: Added support for different login screens of...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 Liveleak DE
Sure thing! Done and thanks for taking care of it (y)
Sure thing! Done and thanks for taking care of it (y)
I noticed liveleak has been set to "confirmed broken", but some parts are still working, and I'm willing to take over this site...
Replies
Views
I disabled the plugin in View Mode Switcher and also excluded the folders in my (Windows standard) antivirus program. The "trusted process" thing I did not executed... I did this changes same day I read your post, and so far it seams to work. The problems I use to have seams to be gone... I return if the problems shows again...
I disabled the plugin in View Mode Switcher and also excluded the folders in my (Windows standard) antivirus program. The "trusted...
Hi! Im recently new to MP1. Went from WMC. I LOVE the OV plugin, its the best. I run Windows 7. MP1 1.12. OV 2.1 and latest Adobe...
Replies
Views
I don't think there are any examples of this and how to do this depends on the site. Implementing this by injecting javascript listening for a specific event might work, one "simple" way of do this is: 1) Inject a javascript event listener. 2) On the event the javascript redirects the browser to another url, about:blank or something...
I don't think there are any examples of this and how to do this depends on the site. Implementing this by injecting javascript...
Hello, I'm trying to create a new site util which uses the BrowserPlayer because it is developed with Silverlight. I think that...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 YouTube & NetFlix DE
It's probably a timeout. Read the opening post of the Netflix for OnlineVideos thread: You can search from the hidden menu (the same menu you used to change the layout).
It's probably a timeout. Read the opening post of the Netflix for OnlineVideos thread: You can search from the hidden menu (the...
Is it possible to view these two (via OnlineVideos) as you would visually see them as apps when using them on a SmartTV? As opposed...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 french sites (2 Viewers) DE
Fine so. We can update OV site. And the change must be done. Thanks
Fine so. We can update OV site. And the change must be done. Thanks
hi all, the french sites by titof are not fonctionnals. titof haven't got any time to see this. is there a coder who can see it for...
Replies
Views
Hello guys. I was away for a while. I've checked now, and after updating .net to 4.5.2 the problem is solved! Thanks!
Hello guys. I was away for a while. I've checked now, and after updating .net to 4.5.2 the problem is solved! Thanks!
Hello Guys, Im experiencing a strange problem. I did some research but didnt find anything similar: I decided to format and make...
Replies
Views
NuGet Package done: https://www.myget.org/feed/mediaportal/package/nuget/OnlineVideos.Core/2.1.0.0
NuGet Package done: https://www.myget.org/feed/mediaportal/package/nuget/OnlineVideos.Core/2.1.0.0
@offbyone I think the title says it all. johanj requested that I add OnlineVideos Support to MP2Ext. I already did this and it...
Replies
Views
Thanks. Downloaded the current version. all OK Neil
Thanks. Downloaded the current version. all OK Neil
Hi Just installed online videos via download and comes up with xml file missing. the log is attached. Any help appreciated. Neil
Replies
Views
Not more than the Tips'n'tricks for smoother playback section in the opening post of the Netflix for OnlineVideos thread. Sorry :(. EDIT: Reinstall silverlight maybe. And it might work if you disable hardware acceleration.
Not more than the Tips'n'tricks for smoother playback section in the opening post of the Netflix for OnlineVideos thread. Sorry :(...
Running Online Videos 2.1 with MediaPortal 1.12. When trying to run Netflix the video will get out of sync with the audio after...
Replies
Views
That was correct, directly after the update, no url was found. A few days later some links worked and some gave the no url error. Will test it again tonight. edit: very recent placed links still give "no url", but most links do work at this moment.
That was correct, directly after the update, no url was found. A few days later some links worked and some gave the no url error...
Pretty much all the menus don't find any episodes any more. Just the view by date still shows something, but these are all short...
Replies
Views
Perhaps better to start a new thread here!!? Still trying to get Online Videos working correctly (...only BBC iPlayer works for me) Is there a setup from scratch (preferably) guide/thread that is already out there that someone might point me towards?? Thanks
Perhaps better to start a new thread here!!? Still trying to get Online Videos working correctly (...only BBC iPlayer works for...
Perhaps better to start a new thread here!!? Still trying to get Online Videos working correctly (...only BBC iPlayer works for...
Replies
Views
Hi :) I used to speak Swedish years ago and because I'm going back there next year I need to brush things up again properly beforehand. On Swedish TV I've so far found one option on repeats to have subtitles in Swedish for those hard of hearing, so it's clips like these (link at bottom) among many others on their site that I want to...
Hi :) I used to speak Swedish years ago and because I'm going back there next year I need to brush things up again properly...
Hi :) I used to speak Swedish years ago and because I'm going back there next year I need to brush things up again properly...
Replies
Views
I've testet Amazon Prime DE and it works nearly as it should. The only problem is the sort order of the lists. Looks like the lists are somehow unsorted and the sort menu in MediaPortal not available. There was already a thread about this topic: https://forum.team-mediaportal.com/threads/amazon-prime-uk-sort-order.129431/ There...
I've testet Amazon Prime DE and it works nearly as it should. The only problem is the sort order of the lists. Looks like the...
I've testet Amazon Prime DE and it works nearly as it should. The only problem is the sort order of the lists. Looks like the...
Replies
Views
Top Bottom