Plugin Development (10 Viewers)

Use this forum if you are working on a plugin and need help, or want to showcase your work.
As the title states I would love some assistance explaining how to install a plugin into Mediaportal2. The plugin is for Schedules...
Replies
Views
Yes, you're right. I've found a bug in SeriesTvDbMatcher. If there is no .nfo and no Tags and you simply have the Filename for example "American Horror Story S04E12.xxx" the following attributes are not filled: ImdbId, TvdbId and FirstAired. I've fixed this and tested it. Works now. I'm trying to submit a patch, but first have to...
Yes, you're right. I've found a bug in SeriesTvDbMatcher. If there is no .nfo and no Tags and you simply have the Filename for...
Hello, i'm currently writing a plugin for the tv engine. i've written this plugin already for mp1 and want to update it so it can...
Replies
Views
IceTV Series Recording for MediaPortal 2 IceTV Australia have published their latest API documentation so that programmers can create a plugin or extension to add IceTV's Interactive Smart Series Recording to their favourite digital TV recording software like MediaPortal 2, for Australian users. If needed an IceTV subscription will...
IceTV Series Recording for MediaPortal 2 IceTV Australia have published their latest API documentation so that programmers can...
IceTV Series Recording for MediaPortal 2 IceTV Australia have published their latest API documentation so that programmers can...
Replies
Views
For those who are not aware of it. The changes are integrated into MP2 core, so it's not a plugin anymore.
For those who are not aware of it. The changes are integrated into MP2 core, so it's not a plugin anymore.
This plugin adds a new type of ImageSource to MediaPortal 2 which allows skinners to implement smooth transitions and delayed...
Replies
Views
No but I use a free program called baretail
No but I use a free program called baretail
I have a feature request for the XMLTV plugin via the TVSetup app. Is it possible to either display in the plugin window, or pop...
Replies
Views
Du weißt doch wie das ist mit dem Wald vor lauter Bäumen..... gefunden Danke
Du weißt doch wie das ist mit dem Wald vor lauter Bäumen..... gefunden Danke
Not sure if this is the right forum to post or not so apologies if this is out of context. I am trying to get TVServerKodi plugin...
Replies
Views
Hi Did an upgrade over the "New Years Weekly". All went well. :) The new filter in Audio is great. Finally we are able to sort Sampler properly for the very first time: The nasty issue with RRC is gone too...(y) But I got an "Out Of Memory" error in Fanart Handler Service, maybe a faulty jpg, don't know... Logs (both...
Hi Did an upgrade over the "New Years Weekly". All went well. :) The new filter in Audio is great. Finally we are able to sort...
I have extended the "Refresh rate changer" plugin to give more control over the mapping of video fps -> screen refresh rate. By...
Replies
Views
  • Redirect
MP1 MP2 Plugin: MP2Extended DE
I didn't want to change the behavior of our WebServer and also didn't want to implement a hack. Also the demand wasn't that huge. The API Calls are already changed, Ampdroid doesn't need a change so in the end everything will work :) And If one creates a new App he will learn to stick to the casing very fast :D Also there are still...
I didn't want to change the behavior of our WebServer and also didn't want to implement a hack. Also the demand wasn't that huge...
Replies
Views
N/A
  • Redirect
MP1 MP2 Plugin: Emulators DE
I'm on a conference till friday, after that I have some time. I'd prefer to include a proper solution right from the beginning :)
I'm on a conference till friday, after that I have some time. I'd prefer to include a proper solution right from the beginning :)
Replies
Views
N/A
  • Redirect
Last weeks release
Last weeks release
Replies
Views
N/A
  • Redirect
AWESOME! I've got the MP2 install ready for some testing. I'll do it over the weekend. :)
AWESOME! I've got the MP2 install ready for some testing. I'll do it over the weekend. :)
Replies
Views
N/A
I now have separated the current tag handling from series online lookup, so that the media source/MDE selection is correct again. This means: if the media source is not configured as "Series", no lookup of series information happens. Changes: https://github.com/MediaPortal/MediaPortal-2/commit/56647372c243e54829c2d31169ebc3293bdd5ece
I now have separated the current tag handling from series online lookup, so that the media source/MDE selection is correct again...
Hi. The recordings share will be added and imported automatically after you first time saved the TV configuration. If a new...
Replies
Views
  • Redirect
Hi. Any progress on this?
Hi. Any progress on this?
Replies
Views
N/A
  • Redirect
Somehow I thought this is the MP2Extended thread :D Sorry for the confusing PM^^ Hmm good question. Maybe implement an extra call so that we don' confuse other CLients?
Somehow I thought this is the MP2Extended thread :D Sorry for the confusing PM^^ Hmm good question. Maybe implement an extra call...
Replies
Views
N/A
Messaging plugin please, like the one we see in MP1. Then i can still use event ghost to access extra remote buttons. the current beta input config plugin that is available is ok, but doesnt have access to extra buttons. it simply doesnt recognise them. cheers
Messaging plugin please, like the one we see in MP1. Then i can still use event ghost to access extra remote buttons. the current...
Messaging plugin please, like the one we see in MP1. Then i can still use event ghost to access extra remote buttons. the current...
Replies
Views
Thnx for the reply regarding beta input plugin... it works great for the actual buttons that work on the remote. but i have buttons that MP doesnt recognise, so event ghost converts them to key strokes. So maybe a messaging plugin like we see in MP1 would be a great asset. Just realised i propably put my rant in the wrong catagory...
Thnx for the reply regarding beta input plugin... it works great for the actual buttons that work on the remote. but i have buttons...
could really do with a dedicated exe for advance configure of MP2, like MP1. I know you've created the gui to access basic...
Replies
Views
  • Redirect
MP1 MP2 Plugin: Webradio DE
Hi! I still use this plugin and I love it :-) But I'm starting to think that maybe it would be better with a SQLite database instead of a XML-file. The size would probably be smaller and it would most likely be faster. The problem is that I'm not a developer, so maybe I'm one the wrong track here. What do you say about that idea?
Hi! I still use this plugin and I love it :-) But I'm starting to think that maybe it would be better with a SQLite database...
Replies
Views
N/A
I'm missing the functionality to search subtitles for a movie or tv series in MP2. In MP1 there is SubCentral which uses the...
Replies
Views
I can agree with this :) If you take a look here: http://wiki.team-mediaportal.com/1_MEDIAPORTAL_1/17_Extensions/Remote_Access/MPExtended/Developers/API_Documentation/MAS The API has a Id's for seasons and Shows. MP2 doesn't really (yet). So if one requests all episodes for a season, I get the id for the Season item in M_MEDIAITEM...
I can agree with this :) If you take a look here...
@morpheus_xx I need your help again :( I am working on a MAS implementation for MP2 adn for...
Replies
Views
Hi. Great... This is something I'm missing desperately now. About my point 6 Here is the screenshot showing the result in MP2 client: and those are my schedules as listed in SetupTV Also I don't think it is helpful I've attached the log...
Hi. Great... This is something I'm missing desperately now. About my point 6 Here is the screenshot showing the result in MP2...
I just have added a feature to show the series/episode information inside program guide for MP2. Examples: I'm currently...
Replies
Views
I've solved my issue by including the subscreens into a main screen file and use IsVisible on a container element for each subscreen :) So thank you for your help ;)
I've solved my issue by including the subscreens into a main screen file and use IsVisible on a container element for each...
@morpheus_xx Sorry to bother you again :( I basically have one workflow model with several Screens. Inside the plugin.xml it is...
Replies
Views
Added to the Wiki: http://wiki.team-mediaportal.com/2_MEDIAPORTAL_2/8_Contribute/Plugin_Development/Tutorials/Dynamic_ListView_%28basics%29 It might be not the best Tutorial but hopefully it will help others. I think it is agoof idea to add such things to the wiki, so that morpehus doesn't get asked the same question sover and over...
Added to the Wiki...
@morpheus_xx I thought I would start working on a little Inputmanager, because this is requested by many people :) It is a bit how...
Replies
Views
If somebody wants to take a look, here it is: https://github.com/MediaPortal/MediaPortal-2/tree/FEAT_MSSQL Not tested with TVE yet, just so you know.
If somebody wants to take a look, here it is: https://github.com/MediaPortal/MediaPortal-2/tree/FEAT_MSSQL Not tested with TVE yet...
I installed MP2 4 to my Windows 7 PC I also downloaded the Source and trying to connect MS SQL Server database with MediaPortal 2...
Replies
Views
  • Redirect
MP1 MP2 Plugin: AppLauncher DE
Hi. In meantime I've managed to rework the plugin.xml myself. I've attached it here so everyone can use it as soon as the next version of MP2 is available to download.
Hi. In meantime I've managed to rework the plugin.xml myself. I've attached it here so everyone can use it as soon as the next...
Replies
Views
N/A
Starting with the upcoming "Summer '15" release (scheduled for end of June 2015), there will be new features for handling plugin dependencies and compatibility checks. The required changes to the plugin.xml file are documented in this wiki page...
Starting with the upcoming "Summer '15" release (scheduled for end of June 2015), there will be new features for handling plugin...
Starting with the upcoming "Summer '15" release (scheduled for end of June 2015), there will be new features for handling plugin...
Replies
Views
It's released, see here:https://forum.team-mediaportal.com/threads/browse-the-web-webbrowser.107285/page-48#post-1136062 @morpheus_xx, and possible others : source is available here: https://github.com/doskabouter/BrowseTheWeb There are still a couple of thing needing attention: Better skinfiles with more control over window...
It's released, see here:https://forum.team-mediaportal.com/threads/browse-the-web-webbrowser.107285/page-48#post-1136062...
Hi folks, I'm trying to port the browsetheweb plugin to mediaportal 2, and I must admit, it's a bit more challenging than I...
Replies
Views
We now also have a configuration for this feature: Changes will be merged into dev soon.
We now also have a configuration for this feature: Changes will be merged into dev soon.
MP2 supports different video effect shaders shader for post processing the video frames. The most useful shader is IMO...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 Xaml question DE
Parameters is a list of objects, which is passed in the same order to the command handler. But I dont know how to specify a list or an Array in XAML atm!? @morpheus_xx do you know how to do this?
Parameters is a list of objects, which is passed in the same order to the command handler. But I dont know how to specify a list or...
Hi all, I've been investigating this for quite a while now, but I'm not having any success here. What I want to achieve is that I...
Replies
Views
More time ;) Real life and other things keep me busy. It would help ofc, if one of the @Developers who know the MP1 implementation could check the issue. The returned error code is far from being plausible.
More time ;) Real life and other things keep me busy. It would help ofc, if one of the @Developers who know the MP1 implementation...
This is the development and discussion thread for the "RefreshRateChanger" plugin of MP2. Current state: Alpha Download: Contained...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 Modal dialogs DE
Hi there, Is there an easy solution to show a dialog (with f.e. a small list of items to choose from, or a textbox where you can enter text) as modal?
Hi there, Is there an easy solution to show a dialog (with f.e. a small list of items to choose from, or a textbox where you can...
Hi there, Is there an easy solution to show a dialog (with f.e. a small list of items to choose from, or a textbox where you can...
Replies
Views
Top Bottom