Plugin Development (29 Viewers)

Use this forum if you are working on a plugin and need help, or want to showcase your work.
MP1 MP2 Moving Pictures MP2 DE
MySQL way has come a long way if you havent tried it as of late. its not as complicated as it used to be. Its just as fast as setting up a local DB now. The only differences is the installation of MYSQL and point XBMC to the server. After that its the same process for adding Media.
MySQL way has come a long way if you havent tried it as of late. its not as complicated as it used to be. Its just as fast as...
Hi, are there any plans to port moving pictures to MP2? MaxMan23
Replies
Views
I am not sure how fully timeshift is implemented currently, for me it works in that I can go forwards and backwards in 15 sec steps but no idea if or where any settings are available. For the latest in the developement of the TV Mosaic integration into MP I suggest you review this thread and also use it to raise any further questions...
I am not sure how fully timeshift is implemented currently, for me it works in that I can go forwards and backwards in 15 sec steps...
I tried mp2.4 with mosaic but mosaic doesn't have hardware acceleration for AMD radeon and video plays poorly.
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 Modal dialogs DE
Hi there, Is there an easy solution to show a dialog (with f.e. a small list of items to choose from, or a textbox where you can enter text) as modal?
Hi there, Is there an easy solution to show a dialog (with f.e. a small list of items to choose from, or a textbox where you can...
Hi there, Is there an easy solution to show a dialog (with f.e. a small list of items to choose from, or a textbox where you can...
Replies
Views
MP2 is independently developed from MP1, so plugins can not be transferred, they need to be recoded. There are currently no plans to add such plugin. You could use Applauncher plugin to start a web browser from within MP2 for example.
MP2 is independently developed from MP1, so plugins can not be transferred, they need to be recoded. There are currently no plans...
Hi im using MP1 with usfull plugin: Browse The Web / Webbrowser FRITZ!Box Manager wenn can i use this plunin with MP2? kind regards
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 MinisatIP (1 Viewer) DE
Should work with the DVB-IP tuner in Media-Portal.
Should work with the DVB-IP tuner in Media-Portal.
Hi MP team and members, i have been playing around with a IP based tuner/server system that pretty much supports any tuner known to...
Replies
Views
Messaging plugin please, like the one we see in MP1. Then i can still use event ghost to access extra remote buttons. the current beta input config plugin that is available is ok, but doesnt have access to extra buttons. it simply doesnt recognise them. cheers
Messaging plugin please, like the one we see in MP1. Then i can still use event ghost to access extra remote buttons. the current...
Messaging plugin please, like the one we see in MP1. Then i can still use event ghost to access extra remote buttons. the current...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 Mediasite Plugin For MediaPortal (3 Viewers) DE
Fixed the "Presenter Image" bug.
Fixed the "Presenter Image" bug.
After speaking with Morpheus, he suggested that I post this here. I am currently working on building a plugin for MP2 that is...
Replies
Views
Yes, it is currently not needed at all.
Yes, it is currently not needed at all.
Hi all, I loaded the source MediaPortal.Client solution project from MediaPortal2 to Visual Studio 2013. I could able to...
Replies
Views
Hi. Maybe you want to have a look at this: EPG-Buddy ATSC USA Testing Especially this: EPG-Buddy ATSC USA Testing is important. The most recent version is to find in last posting. But be aware, this tool (to be precise the support for ATSC Guide) is under heavy development at the moment. There may be bugs and glitches until the next...
Hi. Maybe you want to have a look at this: EPG-Buddy ATSC USA Testing Especially this: EPG-Buddy ATSC USA Testing is important...
I have installed 2.1 and can tune my TV fine. Cannot for life of me figure out what EPG to use which will work in Las Vegas...
Replies
Views
Yes, but I won’t share it here ;):D
Yes, but I won’t share it here ;):D
There appears to be only one or two threads about this and they seem to suggest there was some solution that wasn't shared or no...
Replies
Views
If somebody wants to take a look, here it is: https://github.com/MediaPortal/MediaPortal-2/tree/FEAT_MSSQL Not tested with TVE yet, just so you know.
If somebody wants to take a look, here it is: https://github.com/MediaPortal/MediaPortal-2/tree/FEAT_MSSQL Not tested with TVE yet...
I installed MP2 4 to my Windows 7 PC I also downloaded the Source and trying to connect MS SQL Server database with MediaPortal 2...
Replies
Views
No, IRTrans is not support within MP2 directly, but in case you are able to get it working using IRSS, you can immediately use it with MP2 as well, because MP2 has an IRInputPlugin for connecting to IRSS. For any IRSS related support see https://forum.team-mediaportal.com/forums/ir-server-suite-irss.165/ , please.
No, IRTrans is not support within MP2 directly, but in case you are able to get it working using IRSS, you can immediately use it...
Here we finally have the long time requested Microsoft MCE Remote support build into MP2 without any additional tools, software...
Replies
Views
Added to the Wiki: http://wiki.team-mediaportal.com/2_MEDIAPORTAL_2/8_Contribute/Plugin_Development/Tutorials/Dynamic_ListView_%28basics%29 It might be not the best Tutorial but hopefully it will help others. I think it is agoof idea to add such things to the wiki, so that morpehus doesn't get asked the same question sover and over...
Added to the Wiki...
@morpheus_xx I thought I would start working on a little Inputmanager, because this is requested by many people :) It is a bit how...
Replies
Views
I did another minor update and included the source code for a small program to fill an incomplete MP2 language file with the missing strings from a golden resource. In the TvWishList Transifex Posting you can see an example for how to use these little programs to download the langugae files from transifex, convert into MP1 or MP2...
I did another minor update and included the source code for a small program to fill an incomplete MP2 language file with the...
I have written a simple language converter which you can use to translate language files between MP1 and MP2. I originally used it...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 keyboard shortcuts? DE
I started a wiki section that now also has a list of the current supported keyboard shortcuts: http://wiki.team-mediaportal.com/2_MEDIAPORTAL_2/Reference/Keyboard_shortcuts
I started a wiki section that now also has a list of the current supported keyboard shortcuts...
Hi there, is there a list with all keyboard shortcuts to control MP2? I need them to configure my Imon Remote.
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 ITaskScheduler DE
I will test it again. But that's what I've tried the last days. I could see the start of the task, but the plugin did not get any message. However, I have registered as TaskId the id of the update module. :eek: OK. I will test it again. Thanks for your Help. (y)
I will test it again. But that's what I've tried the last days. I could see the start of the task, but the plugin did not get any...
Hi Guys, Can anyone help me? What must I do to start a plugin with the TaskScheduler?
Replies
Views
Okay now get an error for Netflix "no player found for ..."??? Amazon "Ressource ...not found"???
Okay now get an error for Netflix "no player found for ..."??? Amazon "Ressource ...not found"???
Hi there if I like to watch a movie in online videos (amazon prime or netflix) I receive the a.m. info ("Ressource BOOTSUWRNQ not...
Replies
Views
AW: Is the "How To" in the wiki still up-to-date ? The wiki is already a good starting point: please check the related MP2 section Developing Plugins - MediaPortal Wiki
AW: Is the "How To" in the wiki still up-to-date ? The wiki is already a good starting point: please check the related MP2 section...
Hi Guy´s, the topic says it all :) Is this "How to" from the Wiki still up-to-date for MediaPortal2 ? if not, exist any...
Replies
Views
Starting with the upcoming "Summer '15" release (scheduled for end of June 2015), there will be new features for handling plugin dependencies and compatibility checks. The required changes to the plugin.xml file are documented in this wiki page...
Starting with the upcoming "Summer '15" release (scheduled for end of June 2015), there will be new features for handling plugin...
Starting with the upcoming "Summer '15" release (scheduled for end of June 2015), there will be new features for handling plugin...
Replies
Views
Thanks Albert, Works as expected.
Thanks Albert, Works as expected.
One of the requirements of DLNA is to add the following XML tag to UPNP device description and service SCPD XML...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 Inputdevice Manager for MP2 (6 Viewers) DE
I have no idea, tbh. What I know is if I use shift+u or any letter to bind a command, on movies and TV series it takes you to the first show that start with that letter, and I assumed assigning a new binding was a secondary input what didn't overwrite the original one. Tomorrow I'm gonna test that specific scenario. Sent from my...
I have no idea, tbh. What I know is if I use shift+u or any letter to bind a command, on movies and TV series it takes you to the...
I've just created a little plugin which allows everyone to map key combinations of his HID to any special key available in MP2...
Replies
Views
While I totally agree with Lehmden's original post/point about accessing local fanart, I think it is equally important to establish a standard for all plugins to use. One of the things that drives me crazy in MP1 is every plugin downloading the same fanart images over and over ;) think about OnlineVideos Trailers, Showtimes, Trakt...
While I totally agree with Lehmden's original post/point about accessing local fanart, I think it is equally important to establish...
MP2 already supports online sources to download information about movies and series, along with fanart images. We also have a...
Replies
Views
Yes, you'll need to edit a xml file. Check out the Wiki (search for logo or logomanager). I can't post the link now because our firewall is preventing me from accessing the Wiki. Can you elaborate a little bit on what you want to preserve? Note that there is a special MP2 Logomanager thread that I set up for such discussions: MP2 TV...
Yes, you'll need to edit a xml file. Check out the Wiki (search for logo or logomanager). I can't post the link now because our...
Now that the TV features of MP2 and TVE35 are getting more advanced, I think it would be a good time to check what other MP1...
Replies
Views
its a nice idea :) I like it^^ Maybe it is possible to use some sourcecode from Shareaza http://sourceforge.net/scm/?type=svn&group_id=110672 http://shareaza.svn.sourceforge.net/viewvc/shareaza/ it is open source and it is designed for windows :) I haven't looked into the source my self but maybe you can take some p2p parts from...
its a nice idea :) I like it^^ Maybe it is possible to use some sourcecode from Shareaza...
I'm interested in writing a plugin that allows collections to be shared between media portal servers.. A centralized source for...
Replies
Views
Thanks - missed that...
Thanks - missed that...
Now I'm not a code monkey but I found this LOVEFiLM API - Welcome to the LOVEFiLM API in my mad wanderings and it got me thinking...
Replies
Views
I'm not sure if "reading" is the only thing that needs to be done. Please check this wiki page for details about the resource lookup inside MP2: http://wiki.team-mediaportal.com/2_MEDIAPORTAL_2/8_Contribute/Skin_Design#Resource_lookup_chain We need to check if we can use the SkinEngine directly inside your designer, so we can depend...
I'm not sure if "reading" is the only thing that needs to be done. Please check this wiki page for details about the resource...
Is there a definition available wich XAML Elements are possible and wich ones not? Maybe I've time to make a Little XAML Editor...
Replies
Views
IceTV Series Recording for MediaPortal 2 IceTV Australia have published their latest API documentation so that programmers can create a plugin or extension to add IceTV's Interactive Smart Series Recording to their favourite digital TV recording software like MediaPortal 2, for Australian users. If needed an IceTV subscription will...
IceTV Series Recording for MediaPortal 2 IceTV Australia have published their latest API documentation so that programmers can...
IceTV Series Recording for MediaPortal 2 IceTV Australia have published their latest API documentation so that programmers can...
Replies
Views
AW: How will Plugins be used by the core? We have our own plugin manager.
AW: How will Plugins be used by the core? We have our own plugin manager.
Will a dependancy injection framework (MEF?) be used for that or will MP2 continue to "roll-its-own" plugin framework? I ask...
Replies
Views
thank a lot albert for correction (first post edited; but I have keep my hand ID for understanding 0000,1111,222,...) To understand plugin, I have read the helloworld example, but few hours are necessary to know functioning. I'm not sure what vb code is necessary because vb.net -> C# translation is easy (but I prefer coding in...
thank a lot albert for correction (first post edited; but I have keep my hand ID for understanding 0000,1111,222,...) To...
Sorry I don't speak good english and I see how MP2 plugin work from few hours. So I think all I say isn't true but It can help some...
Replies
Views
Re: AW: HOW TO: Create a simple media list interface Ok I understand. Now my listview is: <ListView Grid.Row="1" Grid.Column="1" Margin="0,20,20,20" Style="{ThemeResource MenuListViewStyle}" > Thanks a lot
Re: AW: HOW TO: Create a simple media list interface Ok I understand. Now my listview is: <ListView Grid.Row="1" Grid.Column="1"...
1. Create a screen tag (this is always that): <Screen xmlns="www.team-mediaportal.com/2008/mpf/directx"...
Replies
Views
Top Bottom