Skins and Plugins Installer (MPEI) (14 Viewers)

This section is for MPEI, the Skins and Plugins installer.
MP1 MP2 wwitv not working DE
hmmm thats really shame
hmmm thats really shame
Is wwitv plugin working for someone? If so, which version of MP are you using? Are there any plans for this plugin to be fixed? Its...
Replies
Views
Select it in the media portals, select the desired radio and listen to ...
Select it in the media portals, select the desired radio and listen to ...
I need help please I installed the tunein plugin and then I put my login details in it. Now how do I stream specific radio chanel...
Replies
Views
Ive found this too, but want to add more images instead of just the one of two available. Is there a folder that StreamedMP has somewhere where you can add your own images?
Ive found this too, but want to add more images instead of just the one of two available. Is there a folder that StreamedMP has...
Hi everybody, i'm using MP 1.1 RC1 with My TV-Series-Plugin and the StreamedMP-Skin. Ich figured out how to change the...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 XFace DE
Download not setup yet, still showing 509 as version, try tonight\tomorrow morning.
Download not setup yet, still showing 509 as version, try tonight\tomorrow morning.
Hi guys. Hope someone can help. I rebuilt my HP Media Center last night , run all windows updates and all HP updates. I...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 Incorrect Links DE
Anyone have an update?
Anyone have an update?
HI Guys I Think the old MPEI needs a little attention - as you may/may not know I ran in to the problem with the MPEI showing blank...
Replies
Views
Check amc script, if picture item is selected (So, right click on movie on amc, get information > from internet using script, when new window appear on right side of the pane you can enable/disable scriot options)
Check amc script, if picture item is selected (So, right click on movie on amc, get information > from internet using script, when...
Hello, Im using MP RC2 on my new mediacenter :) But i have a problem with the My Film plugin. I added my movie folders and...
Replies
Views
You can also copy the plugin.xml file from either /skins/blue3 or /skins/blue3wide and put it into the /skins/skin you are using/ folder you will find that the colours match and it doesn't usually look out of place, especially since most customised skins are based on blue3 or blue3wide +1 Recommending either BeazleWide or Indigo skins
You can also copy the plugin.xml file from either /skins/blue3 or /skins/blue3wide and put it into the /skins/skin you are using/...
hi, there are a lot of skins, and i found a lot of threads regarding the incompatibility between a plugin and a "not the...
Replies
Views
AW: Problems with RadioTime and Streamed MP Skin Hi Holzi You're right, I removed the hook from "Start with the preset window" :thx: Thanks for the solution:thx: CandyAndy
AW: Problems with RadioTime and Streamed MP Skin Hi Holzi You're right, I removed the hook from "Start with the preset window"...
1.2.0: Streamed MP: Win7: Hello, I have problems to get RadioTime running in the Streamed Skin. I even can't insert a...
Replies
Views
Could someone please solve this problem? V 0.5.0.13 is the current version so please upload this to the mpem.
Could someone please solve this problem? V 0.5.0.13 is the current version so please upload this to the mpem.
As the title says the mpem shows version 0.4 in the list, which neither won't work with the current version nor with the two...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 A wintv plugin! DE
Graphics cards\codecs are usually the problem with Video. Check codecs with filmerit and is your graphics card DX9C compatible, does MP run slowly.
Graphics cards\codecs are usually the problem with Video. Check codecs with filmerit and is your graphics card DX9C compatible...
Hello! a just wondering if someboby can help me whit (english..:ooops: )to do a plugin so i can use wintv and see my tv from...
Replies
Views
It would be nice if there was a 'Elevation Prompt' when launching an MPI with UAC enabled.
It would be nice if there was a 'Elevation Prompt' when launching an MPI with UAC enabled.
Hello, on my System (Vista Ultimate 64 SP1) I had difficulties to install Plugins with the MPI installer. The dlls could not be...
Replies
Views
Just include in installer package, no other options needed.
Just include in installer package, no other options needed.
As I was struggling with this for a long time i have summarized a simple howto based on the help of Dadeo and ltfearme. This howto...
Replies
Views
@ltfearme :):whistle::coffee:
@ltfearme :):whistle::coffee:
Hello Because my computer has a crash I reinstalled Windows 10 on my media computer. Everything works fine, but when I install the...
Replies
Views
Yeah that could be.. It's really annoying, and it doesn't seems to be an incident because we are not the only one with this problem.. I hope our devs want to take a look at this! (y)
Yeah that could be.. It's really annoying, and it doesn't seems to be an incident because we are not the only one with this...
Hi guys, I have a small but strange problem with our MPE1 extensions installer.. Normally I'm always installing and updating my...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 MP tv series DE
Hi, I found a file that fixes that problem, and I modified it to change the number of items shown in the screen. You only have to copy it into the Blue3Wide skin directory and delete the cache files for this skin.
Hi, I found a file that fixes that problem, and I modified it to change the number of items shown in the screen. You only...
Is it right that MP TV series does only work with the Xface skin ? I tried to use it in Blue two wide and Blue 3, but it jusst...
Replies
Views
With respect to touch screens, I think that the media portal interface is very well suited for a MULIT touch interface. Check :: Perceptive Pixel :: for a very advanced demonstration And Touchlib - Home for the open source community. Regards, martijn
With respect to touch screens, I think that the media portal interface is very well suited for a MULIT touch interface. Check ...
I'm fairly new to Media portal. I am building a HTPC which has a touchscreen in the case and find the main scrolling menu...
Replies
Views
I bet that's a right PITA... Thanks for doing!! :D
I bet that's a right PITA... Thanks for doing!! :D
I hope this is the right place to post...:unsure: When I try to update LAVFilter (from 0.69.0.0 to 0.70.2.0) I get this error... I...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 Adding icons DE
Are you using 5 as label? To fix alignment problems pay attention to to the position of the icons next to it. X position will match the icon above or below, y will match those side by side. Also pay attention to "align" left, right, center. Did you edit your ORIGINAL xml? It's alignments should be correct. You just want to...
Are you using 5 as label? To fix alignment problems pay attention to to the position of the icons next to it. X position will...
Hi Sorry if this has been asked before, tried the search but with no luck. I am currently using the Monochrome skin and...
Replies
Views
Oh thanks god you are still around. I dont want to give up on my favourite skin. Point 1: remember that is also for music and videos, basically anything where the view is not list. -filmstrip scroll doesnt loop back (common to other skins). This can be annoying with LOTS of movies, where i love to use the filmstrip view...
Oh thanks god you are still around. I dont want to give up on my favourite skin. Point 1: remember that is also for music and...
First of all, I love this skin.So I would like to improve it. First the bugs: -Pictures - with visualization as "icons" and "big...
Replies
Views
LAV is a very special case anyway - it does not need any info from MediaPortal and simply calls an exe with a silent switch, which will use a default install dir.
LAV is a very special case anyway - it does not need any info from MediaPortal and simply calls an exe with a silent switch, which...
With the latest release of Moving Pictures we are trialing an MPEI. The current implementation is just a wrapper around our...
Replies
Views
also i've found another problem, i have a folder named 'Play' under the Animations folder that it's into Media folder, that folder it's not created when installing my MPI package and all files into Play folder are created into Animations folder... you have said that the other issue is fixed, where can i download that new version...
also i've found another problem, i have a folder named 'Play' under the Animations folder that it's into Media folder, that folder...
Hi dukus, i realy like the mpi installer, but is there any easyer way to convert a skin into a mpi installer skin. The way...
Replies
Views
Changing the file name to BackupSettings.mpi made it work. So the default file extension of the MediaPortal Extension maker does not work!
Changing the file name to BackupSettings.mpi made it work. So the default file extension of the MediaPortal Extension maker does...
I tried to compile my first .mpe1 file with the Mediaportal Extension Maker, but so far i failed and do ask for help of any...
Replies
Views
TL;DR = Just manually download LAV v0.74.1 MPE1 installer and run it. It would be nice if this can be fixed. MediaPortal Extension installer relies on the following file to obtain the info on each plugin: For the LAVFilter extension that means...
TL;DR = Just manually download LAV v0.74.1 MPE1 installer and run it. It would be nice if this can be fixed. MediaPortal...
Hello there, Can someone explain me that when I want to install LAVFilter 0.74.1with MPEI : I have LAVFilter 0.70.2 installed :
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 MP directories DE
:thx: it is working like a charm.
:thx: it is working like a charm.
Hi, I have a feature request for the installer. In MP you can retrieve the absolute path for each specific directory (e.g...
Replies
Views
Okay, looks like I fixed the problem with mediaportal shut down in my local built but we still have a major issue we discussed with @ltfearme about mpei installer is using Process.Kill method. it's better to use Process.CloseMainWindow or Process.Close methods. But the main problem is mediaportal actually using it here...
Okay, looks like I fixed the problem with mediaportal shut down in my local built but we still have a major issue we discussed with...
Hi guys! I just want to tell that continuing idea of MPEM...
Replies
Views
Check pictures plugin section, I have created a plugin that can display RAW files (most of them), as well as standard pictures like jpg, bmp etc
Check pictures plugin section, I have created a plugin that can display RAW files (most of them), as well as standard pictures like...
hi im looking for a possibility to show raw-pictures (*pef / *.dng) in mediaportal. perhaps anyone has a idea to add...
Replies
Views
What about redirection from old path to new? Not sure Mpei will handle redirect properly though :cautious: Upd. Ooops, I didn't read your second message :D
What about redirection from old path to new? Not sure Mpei will handle redirect properly though :cautious: Upd. Ooops, I didn't...
Pressing the 'Screenshot' button on the MPEI > Known Extensions > Athena shows an image placeholder, then crashes the MPEI totally...
Replies
Views
For what it's worth, I submitted a patch (see https://forum.team-mediaportal.com/submit-code-patches-mediaportal-tv-server-etc-325/change-tv-radio-guide-localize-day-spincontrol-70256/), a long time ago, to correct this in RadioGuideBase & TvGuideBase. Unfortunately, the patch was rejected because of duplicate code in these modules...
For what it's worth, I submitted a patch (see...
I am running MP 1.0.2, std. Blue3 skin on WinXP Pro English and my language settings are English (United States) in Control Panel...
Replies
Views
yes it is possible, just edit mytvguide.7rows.xml file. I guess that the control item "channel image template" is that you are searching for. you can edit the location with the x and y coordinates, the size with hight and width. Position is relative to the button position.
yes it is possible, just edit mytvguide.7rows.xml file. I guess that the control item "channel image template" is that you are...
Is it possible to change where the logos are placed in Titan extended ? I have been looking through this forum and the wiki, but i...
Replies
Views
Hi. The Mpeinstaller needs a lot of the MP core to work, so it's not possible to install/use it without MP client. Most of the TVServer- plugins you can install nevertheless on an Server only setup. You need to read the forum threads about the plugins. Normally there is a description how to install without client.
Hi. The Mpeinstaller needs a lot of the MP core to work, so it's not possible to install/use it without MP client. Most of the...
Hi To me it looks like MPEI is not installed when installing only TV-Server. This means that I cannot install MPEI plugins...
Replies
Views
Top Bottom