StreamedMP (35 Viewers)

Discuss the StreamedMP skin here
If anyone has any modifications to StreamedMP, I encourage you to post them in this forum. Good modifications that improve on the default skin may be included as part of the release version. Modifications can range from new or tweaked layouts to new graphics, feel free to post anything that you feel will benefit other users...
If anyone has any modifications to StreamedMP, I encourage you to post them in this forum. Good modifications that improve on the...
If anyone has any modifications to StreamedMP, I encourage you to post them in this forum. Good modifications that improve on the...
Replies
Views
The Issue Tracker We use the Issue Tracker at our Google Code page for tracking both bugs and enhancement requests. If you have either, this is where you should be heading. Before you head over there though, please read through this guide as it will help you become more familiar with our process. To begin with, to report a bug or a...
The Issue Tracker We use the Issue Tracker at our Google Code page for tracking both bugs and enhancement requests. If you have...
The Issue Tracker We use the Issue Tracker at our Google Code page for tracking both bugs and enhancement requests. If you have...
Replies
Views
Couldn't see the forest for the trees. Went every but there (source forge..) Used to other sites that the obvious download link is always decoy to download some other crap you don't want...
Couldn't see the forest for the trees. Went every but there (source forge..) Used to other sites that the obvious download link is...
StreamedMP for MediaPortal v1.6 is now ready. This release is considered stable, please help test to ensure anything hasn't been...
Replies
Views
then theoretically nothing is available. stay clean with regedit search StreamedMP - delete - F3 continue search delete ect. ect.
then theoretically nothing is available. stay clean with regedit search StreamedMP - delete - F3 continue search delete ect. ect.
StreamedMP skin is compatible for MediaPortal v1.7 - 1.18. Future versions may also be supported but not all features available...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 StreamedMP Patches (2 Viewers) DE
I have to agree with the above posts. I applied the most recent (NOV) skin update, with no other changes, and my TV service stopped working. Various other posts directed me to change server ports, but without success. After reading this post, i disabled World Weather and everything works perefectly. World weather does not play nice...
I have to agree with the above posts. I applied the most recent (NOV) skin update, with no other changes, and my TV service stopped...
You may have noticed something new in the skin today pulsing in the top left hand corner of the skin. This is our Skin Update...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 StreamedMP Translation Help Please (1 Viewer) DE
StreamedMP translations are now on Transifex: https://www.transifex.com/projects/p/MP1_CommunityPlugins/resource/streamedmp/ Every Translator has to do the following: Register an account at Transifex.com Go to the project page, which you want to translate (see above) a) If your language team already exists, click on it and...
StreamedMP translations are now on Transifex: https://www.transifex.com/projects/p/MP1_CommunityPlugins/resource/streamedmp/...
Hi, Thanks to all those who helped last time we asked and we would like your assistance again with some translations. All...
Replies
Views
@m3rcury You are my friend a freaking star. not only did you incorporate them. you did them exactly as i was hoping Cudos. When i have some funds in again i will for sure donate Regards, HTPCSStill need a new youtube for my current release. You up for it. Regards, HTPCS
@m3rcury You are my friend a freaking star. not only did you incorporate them. you did them exactly as i was hoping Cudos...
Hello, here are some background I prepared. I think they look quite good, especially with the vertikal menu. Feel free to use...
Replies
Views
Hi All! This is my first post related to this skin, so first of all: Thank you very much for your work and the great skin!! Unfortunately i've a little problem with this skin. From time to time, when navigating to the menus, for example in the pictures section or the moving pictures section the gui freezes. I'm using a remote...
Hi All! This is my first post related to this skin, so first of all: Thank you very much for your work and the great skin...
Hi All! This is my first post related to this skin, so first of all: Thank you very much for your work and the great skin...
Replies
Views
I would like to use MP 1.5 with StreamedMP 2.1.4. I really like the Skin, but there is one problem. I use 2 multishortcut "plugins" to start Firefox (Window ID 4734) and an external Blueray Player (ID 8368). I can see and use both in plugins, but would like them on the top Level of the Basic Home Screen. It is not possible to access...
I would like to use MP 1.5 with StreamedMP 2.1.4. I really like the Skin, but there is one problem. I use 2 multishortcut "plugins"...
I would like to use MP 1.5 with StreamedMP 2.1.4. I really like the Skin, but there is one problem. I use 2 multishortcut "plugins"...
Replies
Views
Hi, Here's a skin file i made for mylyrics. I used the skin editor and to try and replicate the now playing screen. Still needs some work as the text is not that readable with a backdrop with white in it. I think it just needs a shadow behind the text and a menu on the side. If anyone knows how to change the now playing...
Hi, Here's a skin file i made for mylyrics. I used the skin editor and to try and replicate the now playing screen. Still...
Hi, Here's a skin file i made for mylyrics. I used the skin editor and to try and replicate the now playing screen. Still...
Replies
Views
I was inspired by Dragy's hovers collection posted by googel http://crap.dragy.nl/hoverimages.zip :thx: and based on standard myHome plugin!
I was inspired by Dragy's hovers collection posted by googel http://crap.dragy.nl/hoverimages.zip :thx: and based on standard...
I was inspired by Dragy's hovers collection posted by googel http://crap.dragy.nl/hoverimages.zip :thx: and based on standard...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 lockup today DE
not sure what caused this, I am running MP 1.1 final and the latest StreamMP installed yesterday. Also setup infoservice (I've have issues with this before, but am using the one included with the streammp install). See attached crash log, everything else looked clean.
not sure what caused this, I am running MP 1.1 final and the latest StreamMP installed yesterday. Also setup infoservice (I've...
not sure what caused this, I am running MP 1.1 final and the latest StreamMP installed yesterday. Also setup infoservice (I've...
Replies
Views
I noticed this kind of by mistake that if I browse my music collection sing the fanart views and go to the view which shows A-Z of album artists then when I hovered over # (ie non alpha) category I got +44 fanart and when over U I got U2 fanart. Anyway I created a file called A.jpg and lo-and-behold that jpg gets show when...
I noticed this kind of by mistake that if I browse my music collection sing the fanart views and go to the view which shows A-Z of...
I noticed this kind of by mistake that if I browse my music collection sing the fanart views and go to the view which shows A-Z of...
Replies
Views
In the my videos "small or large icons" view, can I change one of the xml files so that it no longer fades out the non-selected icons? i like to keep them bright so navigation is easier. thanks! i love this skin!
In the my videos "small or large icons" view, can I change one of the xml files so that it no longer fades out the non-selected...
In the my videos "small or large icons" view, can I change one of the xml files so that it no longer fades out the non-selected...
Replies
Views
On the My Weather page with Large Fonts selected on MP install. Standard fonts in Windows 7, monitor resolution is 1920 x 1200. Skin cache cleared (in BasicHome editor). 1. In the lower left pane I’m missing the reading for “Temp”. The top reading is “Feels like”. Although current temp is prominently displayed in top left...
On the My Weather page with Large Fonts selected on MP install. Standard fonts in Windows 7, monitor resolution is 1920 x 1200...
On the My Weather page with Large Fonts selected on MP install. Standard fonts in Windows 7, monitor resolution is 1920 x 1200...
Replies
Views
Hello Skinners, can you add this great feature too ? There are skinfiles needed... Look at this I would be great !
Hello Skinners, can you add this great feature too ? There are skinfiles needed... Look at this I would be great !
Replies
Views
Hi @ltfearme I was wondering whether you might consider moving the shutdown menu from a press up to a press down? I ask this as when using sub-menus, I have to move to a group with no sub menus before I can access it. By moving it below the main bar, you can then just press down no matter where you are (i.e. like Titan). Chris
Hi @ltfearme I was wondering whether you might consider moving the shutdown menu from a press up to a press down? I ask this as...
Hi @ltfearme I was wondering whether you might consider moving the shutdown menu from a press up to a press down? I ask this as...
Replies
Views
Hi all, I've got a little issue with 4therecord in combination with the streamedmp skin. When I click the TV button 4the record will start playing automatically (I set this myself in the settings menu). At this moment the button images are not loaded, I can see the text of the button like channel, guide, tv on/off but the background...
Hi all, I've got a little issue with 4therecord in combination with the streamedmp skin. When I click the TV button 4the record...
Hi all, I've got a little issue with 4therecord in combination with the streamedmp skin. When I click the TV button 4the record...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 OSD BUG DE
When using VMR9 mode with all 3 options checked and quad filtering, The osd when playing a movie in moving pictures (Pause, +15, etc...) are half cut off. so when using the OSD Offset The amount that you offset around 7 pixels show a invisible amount at the bottom equal to Pixel offset - 3. The reason Im using VMR9 is because of video...
When using VMR9 mode with all 3 options checked and quad filtering, The osd when playing a movie in moving pictures (Pause, +15...
When using VMR9 mode with all 3 options checked and quad filtering, The osd when playing a movie in moving pictures (Pause, +15...
Replies
Views
Hi guys, here are some modified skin files for MyTorrents 0.69.6 and StreamedMP. I hope you like them. Link to the MyTorrents 0.69.6 topic: https://forum.team-mediaportal.com/mediaportal-plugins-47/mytorrents-0-69-6-updated-10-12-2011-a-56482/index53.html#post825248 -Put the .xml files into: C:\ProgramData\Team...
Hi guys, here are some modified skin files for MyTorrents 0.69.6 and StreamedMP. I hope you like them. Link to the MyTorrents...
Hi guys, here are some modified skin files for MyTorrents 0.69.6 and StreamedMP. I hope you like them. Link to the MyTorrents...
Replies
Views
I have looked at the gallery and StremedMP looks very nice. But there are two screens I would like to see a screen capture of and that is the TV plugin OSD and TV guide. They look bad in most skins IMO so wonder what they look like in StreamedMP.
I have looked at the gallery and StremedMP looks very nice. But there are two screens I would like to see a screen capture of and...
I have looked at the gallery and StremedMP looks very nice. But there are two screens I would like to see a screen capture of and...
Replies
Views
Hello, I want to know where I can mod things for the image bellow.. I was almost shure that it had to be in movingpictures.default.facade.xml but I couldn't find it.. I like to change the fonts into this window..
Hello, I want to know where I can mod things for the image bellow.. I was almost shure that it had to be in...
Hello, I want to know where I can mod things for the image bellow.. I was almost shure that it had to be in...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 Problem DE
I have this Problem: i selected with red, what I mean. http://img368.imageshack.us/img368/9316/zwischenablage01ia9.jpg i think that is not normal. I need Help. :( Sorry for my bad English. Hallo ich hab folgendes Problem: http://img368.imageshack.us/img368/9316/zwischenablage01ia9.jpg Wie man sehen kan reicht das Bild nicht...
I have this Problem: i selected with red, what I mean. http://img368.imageshack.us/img368/9316/zwischenablage01ia9.jpg i think...
I have this Problem: i selected with red, what I mean. http://img368.imageshack.us/img368/9316/zwischenablage01ia9.jpg i think...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 Missing skin files DE
Pretty simple question. Looking through the logs, I can see several skin xmls don't exist: Missing C:\Program Files\Team MediaPortal\MediaPortal\Skin\StreamedMP\myclickmania.xml Missing C:\Program Files\Team MediaPortal\MediaPortal\Skin\StreamedMP\MyWorldmapMenu.xml Missing C:\Program Files\Team...
Pretty simple question. Looking through the logs, I can see several skin xmls don't exist: Missing C:\Program Files\Team...
Pretty simple question. Looking through the logs, I can see several skin xmls don't exist: Missing C:\Program Files\Team...
Replies
Views
hiyas all theres a nwe plugin in dev atm that allows you to cut / join your tv recordings ..remove ads ..etc... can we get a streamedMP skin for this? pretty please with sugar on? https://forum.team-mediaportal.com/mediaportal-plugins-47/new-plugin-myvideoredo-cut-your-recordings-frame-accurate-90053/
hiyas all theres a nwe plugin in dev atm that allows you to cut / join your tv recordings ..remove ads ..etc... can we get a...
hiyas all theres a nwe plugin in dev atm that allows you to cut / join your tv recordings ..remove ads ..etc... can we get a...
Replies
Views
Hi, I’ve added a custom menu option onto MP using the StreamedMP application – in this instance being PPV. How can I now link that option to the PPV video files that I have on my external HDD? When I select it, it just takes me back to Movies…. Any help in this matter would be greatly appreciated. Thanks.
Hi, I’ve added a custom menu option onto MP using the StreamedMP application – in this instance being PPV. How can I now link...
Hi, I’ve added a custom menu option onto MP using the StreamedMP application – in this instance being PPV. How can I now link...
Replies
Views
Hello Friends I installed my Windows 7 system. I downloaded the latest version of Media Portal 1.2.2.0 and StreamedMP-1.7.6.3093 When i installing the SMP an error message appears. „SMP Editor funktioniert nicht mehr“. (SMPEditor does not work anymore). I have only changed in the file „MediaPortalDirs.xml“ the thumbs path. I have...
Hello Friends I installed my Windows 7 system. I downloaded the latest version of Media Portal 1.2.2.0 and StreamedMP-1.7.6.3093...
Hello Friends I installed my Windows 7 system. I downloaded the latest version of Media Portal 1.2.2.0 and StreamedMP-1.7.6.3093...
Replies
Views
Nice one, it's good to have all this in the GUI. It would be nice if the user had the choice to use currently selected items fanart in my music genres browser, rather than this being overridden by the currently playing artist's fanart. If I was to add the option I will add it here and call it [X] Display currently playing artist...
Nice one, it's good to have all this in the GUI. It would be nice if the user had the choice to use currently selected items...
Nice one, it's good to have all this in the GUI. It would be nice if the user had the choice to use currently selected items...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 text is overlapping DE
Hi, how can I enlarge this field? As you can see in the screenshot the text is overlapped. Thanks in advance :) btw: it has to do with myPlugins
Hi, how can I enlarge this field? As you can see in the screenshot the text is overlapped. Thanks in advance :) btw: it has to...
Hi, how can I enlarge this field? As you can see in the screenshot the text is overlapped. Thanks in advance :) btw: it has to...
Replies
Views
A little quest, what things i must do, that i can use my theme again with the latest streamedmp ? I can only choose the default Theme not my on. Why the latest version 2.1 so small only 63,5 MB and the 2.0 about 148 MB or is it only an update and i need both of them ? EDIT:: Ah ok it seems that this version from repository site is...
A little quest, what things i must do, that i can use my theme again with the latest streamedmp ? I can only choose the default...
A little quest, what things i must do, that i can use my theme again with the latest streamedmp ? I can only choose the default...
Replies
Views
is it possible to use the viewoptions of the factor skin? to add kinds like: videocover wall? because the views of xfactor are realy nice :sorry: But I still use streamedmp :) is it possible to add options in the configuration: submenus in main menu? font colors and size options? autoupdate function?
is it possible to use the viewoptions of the factor skin? to add kinds like: videocover wall? because the views of xfactor are...
is it possible to use the viewoptions of the factor skin? to add kinds like: videocover wall? because the views of xfactor are...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 1.8 pre release DE
@ltfearme when compatible with stmp editor in the 1.8 pre expect ? ;) edit: forget it, my fault, works sorry . . . google translator :(
@ltfearme when compatible with stmp editor in the 1.8 pre expect ? ;) edit: forget it, my fault, works sorry . . . google...
@ltfearme when compatible with stmp editor in the 1.8 pre expect ? ;) edit: forget it, my fault, works sorry . . . google...
Replies
Views
Hi and again.. thanks for a great skin. However. I reinstalled my system in my livingroom and wanted to go for the fanart oriented view this time. Have set everything up - by the book I hope Followed the wiki and got everything set up However, MyTVSeries dosn't download the cover artwork, the backdrops, season images or any other...
Hi and again.. thanks for a great skin. However. I reinstalled my system in my livingroom and wanted to go for the fanart oriented...
Hi and again.. thanks for a great skin. However. I reinstalled my system in my livingroom and wanted to go for the fanart oriented...
Replies
Views
MyScoreCenter is a plugin which can show you results of almost every wegpage. It has also an liveticker, but I always forget, if I have turned on the liveticker. To make my life easier I have added to the Basic Home, videoOSD and pauseOSD a ScoreCenter Live Indicator for my preferred skin StreamedMP. Put all files to the StreamedMP...
MyScoreCenter is a plugin which can show you results of almost every wegpage. It has also an liveticker, but I always forget, if I...
MyScoreCenter is a plugin which can show you results of almost every wegpage. It has also an liveticker, but I always forget, if I...
Replies
Views
Hi, i fixed the complete Resolution from 1366x768 to 1280x720. I dont fixed the Details View! mfg Chris
Hi, i fixed the complete Resolution from 1366x768 to 1280x720. I dont fixed the Details View! mfg Chris
Replies
Views
And is fanart available in MyVideos in title mode? I`cant use movingpictures because its really hard to get a good spanish database. Thanks a lot for the effort!!
And is fanart available in MyVideos in title mode? I`cant use movingpictures because its really hard to get a good spanish...
And is fanart available in MyVideos in title mode? I`cant use movingpictures because its really hard to get a good spanish...
Replies
Views
Apologies if this question has been asked before. The recently watched and latest episodes overlays on the homescreen show the right tv shows but no fanart/thumbs images. I have checked and definitely have all the required fanart, and when a new show is added, the fanart is automatically downloaded, right down to the episode...
Apologies if this question has been asked before. The recently watched and latest episodes overlays on the homescreen show the...
Apologies if this question has been asked before. The recently watched and latest episodes overlays on the homescreen show the...
Replies
Views
Top Bottom