StreamedMP (42 Viewers)

Discuss the StreamedMP skin here
Yeah - I just fixed it. Here's the local thread capturing this issue with the solution. https://forum.team-mediaportal.com/moving-pictures-284/media-importer-most-video-files-have-no-results-possible-matches-50087/index2.html
Yeah - I just fixed it. Here's the local thread capturing this issue with the solution...
Hi - thanks very much for all your hard work first with MediaPortal this fantastic Streamed MP skin! 95% of all features work...
Replies
Views
For the Channel Popup idea you will need to raise an enhancement with the MediaPortal team, we can then look at implementing that in StreamedMP. Im pretty sure this functionality doesn't exist currently.
For the Channel Popup idea you will need to raise an enhancement with the MediaPortal team, we can then look at implementing that...
Hi there, I new to Mediaportal and expecially to StreamedMP so I got a few questions now and some more will surely pop up, while...
Replies
Views
Find the files for StreamedMp here https://forum.team-mediaportal.com/814783-post166.html no basic homepage yet.
Find the files for StreamedMp here https://forum.team-mediaportal.com/814783-post166.html no basic homepage yet.
https://forum.team-mediaportal.com/mediaportal-plugins-47/worldweather-plugin-v0-2-0-mediaportal-v1-2-0-higher-102775/ Can we...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 Moving Menu Bar DE
Custom screen with original 20th Century Fox logo attached for Digmaster.
Custom screen with original 20th Century Fox logo attached for Digmaster.
I just started using MediaPortal, along with StreamedMP. So far, it's great and seems pretty easy to configure. One thing I'd...
Replies
Views
Well, I just tried it. It seems even slower than 1.1RC1 with the scrolling patch from above installed. If RC2 doesn't fo t for me, I'm just going to give up and use a dedicated PC, instead of this laptop. I'm almost wondering if it has anythign to do with it runnign on the external monitor. I'm sure it used to work fine in pre 1.0.2...
Well, I just tried it. It seems even slower than 1.1RC1 with the scrolling patch from above installed. If RC2 doesn't fo t for me...
MP used to work fine, but in the last few releases, it seems all my menus are going really slowly. Running MP 1.1RC1 and...
Replies
Views
AW: Possible Bug With StreamedMP 1.73 And Myfilms 5.1 Yes, I changed the fonts to 13 in those places where you reported problems. Using large fonts is also a workaround, as posted above.
AW: Possible Bug With StreamedMP 1.73 And Myfilms 5.1 Yes, I changed the fonts to 13 in those places where you reported problems...
Hi Guys, Got what i think maybe a bug within StreamedMp. I discovered it when I recently compiled a Movie data base using ants...
Replies
Views
works for me....
works for me....
Firstly, thanks for your work :) After updating to the latest 1.4.5 version, series, movies and music most recent overlay don't...
Replies
Views
You are the man! Thank you so much! Time to donate now. :thx::thx:
You are the man! Thank you so much! Time to donate now. :thx::thx:
Hi. I'm using multishortcut to launch hulu desktop from within MP running the StreamedMP skin. Using the StreamedMP skin it seems...
Replies
Views
There are some movie wall mods included with the skin, little bit different, no zoom and are spaced slightly. Some other views here http://code.google.com/p/streamedmp/wiki/Gallery
There are some movie wall mods included with the skin, little bit different, no zoom and are spaced slightly. Some other views...
Just wondering if anyone knew of a Streamed MP mod or way to have Moving Pictures look like the My Movies plugin for WMC? I...
Replies
Views
I've had the same problem for some time now. Just as spaceyoyo described.
I've had the same problem for some time now. Just as spaceyoyo described.
I don't see the Fanart Background in StreamedMP. I have set "Enable Fanart Handler for this item" and selected "Fanart Base...
Replies
Views
I would also suggest you turn off the patch system if you edit so many xml files as well.
I would also suggest you turn off the patch system if you edit so many xml files as well.
Hello, I have a question.. Is there a way to add the date after the time in the basichomescreen? That would be very useful...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 [solved] StreamedMP and MP 1.16pre (1 Viewer) DE
It's working
It's working
SOLVED: Patched Core.dll https://forum.team-mediaportal.com/threads/streamedmp-and-mp-1-16pre.135867/#post-1208041 When you are...
Replies
Views
Re: AW: Got Error when opening SMP Editor Ah..ok - thats what you are trying to do. Sorry to say only one overlay type per menu item as it stands, not sure how I would add it without risking overlapping overlays. In this case it would have to only allow most recent movies and most recent recorded tv but disable the most recent...
Re: AW: Got Error when opening SMP Editor Ah..ok - thats what you are trying to do. Sorry to say only one overlay type per menu...
Hi, everytime when i open the Editor, i get this Error-Message. If i click "weiter" (german, means "next"), the Editor opens. But...
Replies
Views
It's working great as is, thanks for the help!
It's working great as is, thanks for the help!
Newbie here, I have searched the forum, read wiki's but I can't figure out how to create a Top Level Basic Home menu item as...
Replies
Views
hi guys, i really love the new icons! installed streamedmp 1.3 today and then your mod. it works in tvseries and in the osd, but in moving pictures it doesnt work with the audio-stuff. it still shows the old icons for dts 5.1, dolby etc. everything "audio". the versions from Tocinillo also behave the same way. I guess...
hi guys, i really love the new icons! installed streamedmp 1.3 today and then your mod. it works in tvseries and in the...
Here's a Mod that I and p06 made for StreamedMP. It supports Moving Pictures and MP TV-Series plugins. Thanks to the author...
Replies
Views
Great! You can tell how late I was up by the clock in the screenshots. Much thanks for your help.
Great! You can tell how late I was up by the clock in the screenshots. Much thanks for your help.
Whenever I play a video, the progress bar is just a plain bar with no time numbers. As I am new to this skin, I don't really know...
Replies
Views
Brilliant! thank you :thx:
Brilliant! thank you :thx:
Hi all PLEASE could someone help me? I have been trying for the last 4 hours to configure streamed mp skin with 3D backgrounds...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 SpotyMP DE
Problem is that you need a Spotify premium account to use this new plugin... :(
Problem is that you need a Spotify premium account to use this new plugin... :(
Anyone who wants to make a StreamedMP skin for SpotyMP...
Replies
Views
i just thought that bc weather and clock has rounded corners it might be best to match =)
i just thought that bc weather and clock has rounded corners it might be best to match =)
Hi, The next patch release will include MovingPictures Most Recent functionality, we are for the moment doing this via the...
Replies
Views
My attempt at a better fitting logo... Download and full description in this post.
My attempt at a better fitting logo... Download and full description in this post.
Now that ABC24 News is up and running in Australia, Could we possibly get a new logo for it? Many thanks in advance!
Replies
Views
Thanks, i was looking for this
Thanks, i was looking for this
I have noticed in the Menu Editor that there is WEBVIDEOS, TRAILERS, and YOUTUBE for OnlineVideos... I have noticed (and used) a...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 covers and XP DE
The covers in TvSeries season view are slanted/skewed, but they are not in series view and not in MovingPictures. Why the inconsistency? Personally, I much prefer the slanted/skewed covers as I'm sure many others do as well.
The covers in TvSeries season view are slanted/skewed, but they are not in series view and not in MovingPictures. Why the...
hi since I have downgraded to xp, the covers in the list view aren't slope anymore like in this picture: only if I enter...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 Support for MPSteam DE
It looks pretty simple to skin from that picture :) Sorry, haven't had time as yet to install the plugin but hopefully for next build.
It looks pretty simple to skin from that picture :) Sorry, haven't had time as yet to install the plugin but hopefully for next...
Could the .xml files for MPSteam be added to StreamedMP...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 Rounded corners DE
LOL fair enough :P
LOL fair enough :P
I've just performed a clean install of media portal and stramedMP, and maybe I missed an option during installation, but all the...
Replies
Views
AW: Fullscreen visualization problem is there a patch available to use fullscreen visualisation in MePo 1.0.2 ?
AW: Fullscreen visualization problem is there a patch available to use fullscreen visualisation in MePo 1.0.2 ?
Hi, I'm having a problem with fullscreen visualizations - if I start an album/playlist and then go to fullscreen I get the...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 News DE
Thanks a lot :) Not a hardcore SVN user so i was a little lost!
Thanks a lot :) Not a hardcore SVN user so i was a little lost!
The news in this skin is broken - it shows the headlines but attempting to open a story does nothing. It should open the full...
Replies
Views
is there any progress on that?
is there any progress on that?
I really love the StreamedMP skin and use it on my widescreen TV. However, on my 4:3 tv things don't line up exactly right (font...
Replies
Views
Can you report your finding in Area 51 thread : https://forum.team-mediaportal.com/threads/mp1-4307-fontengine-crash-trigger-by-thirdparty-plugins-using-direct-call-in-guitexturemanager.124437/ Thanks in advance :)
Can you report your finding in Area 51 thread ...
Hey ltfearme, maybe you can have a look at this... So maybe you can find the issue. Here are the log files...
Replies
Views
Okay. :)
Okay. :)
Hello! Is it possible to make a 10 star rating option for MovingPictures? Or is it already there and I haven't noticed it? Thank you!
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 TvSeries Logos DE
Hi Damien, thanks for your answers. Regarding the "big DB issue" - I can't find it right now, but afaik there were reportings from users telling, that those problems start at approx 10000 episodes in the DB (regardsless of the physical episodes - because if you just have a single episode of a series and choose to load all data, it...
Hi Damien, thanks for your answers. Regarding the "big DB issue" - I can't find it right now, but afaik there were reportings from...
Hello I can't activate the TvSeries logos in the Episode View. Where there should be the logo it still shows the theater image...
Replies
Views
Top Bottom