Trakt (5 Viewers)

MyFilms will only react on details screen on disc insert - so when you play a disc there, it assumes it is the currently selected film. That of course can lead to problems, e.g. when you insert a different than the selected film. However, MyFilms currently is NOT aware about the disc ID, so we cannot check against it. That might be an...
MyFilms will only react on details screen on disc insert - so when you play a disc there, it assumes it is the currently selected...
All my shows from tvseries and all movies from movingpictures on my HDD are showing as collected on trakt.tv page, so far so good...
Replies
Views
Ok, thank you for the support :)
Ok, thank you for the support :)
Dear mediaportal, I've checked the other people with the same problem, but I couldn't get mine fixed.... At the moment I'm...
Replies
Views
You'll probably need to duplicate some code from Deda to handle that properly - and due to changes between MP1.2.x and MP1.3.x need reflection to use it ...
You'll probably need to duplicate some code from Deda to handle that properly - and due to changes between MP1.2.x and MP1.3.x need...
I couldn't find if this issue has been reported before or not, but when I play movies with multi-part files, the Trakt Rating...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 Trakt vs Follw DE
Yes, they're pretty much the same service. Have a play with both and see what you like best or use both if you can't decide ;)
Yes, they're pretty much the same service. Have a play with both and see what you like best or use both if you can't decide ;)
Ok, this might be a stupid question, but to me trakt.tv and follw.it seems to be doing the same thing, I do think that the UI on...
Replies
Views
Thanks for the answer. I guess I have to edit my database. EDIT: I just deleted Jägarna (1996) aka The Hunters from my library and then I re-imported it. And on Trakts website it could not see that The Hunters (2011) got added again, so I guess it's fixed now :)
Thanks for the answer. I guess I have to edit my database. EDIT: I just deleted Jägarna (1996) aka The Hunters from my library...
Hi, Trakt keeps adding a movie I don't have. It only adds it to my trakt library, can't find it when I browse my movie collection...
Replies
Views
You should post your logs jkylehunter as it may be a different problem. Also im going to delete that trakt dll now as its rather old, there is a much newer version in the repository: https://github.com/Technicolour/Trakt-for-Mediaportal/downloads
You should post your logs jkylehunter as it may be a different problem. Also im going to delete that trakt dll now as its rather...
I'm currently trying to isolate an out of memory error and have disabled most plugins. The spate of errors seemed to indicate My...
Replies
Views
Thanks, I'll take a deeper look into it, I guess i never really made the most out of it
Thanks, I'll take a deeper look into it, I guess i never really made the most out of it
Is it possible to set trakt to recommend shows and movies based only on my viewing? Recently set up trakt for a mate and despite...
Replies
Views
This has been implemented for next release v1.9.1.
This has been implemented for next release v1.9.1.
Feature request: -An option to Sort "Popular group - movies/TV View by: Alphabetic Order Year Votes Percentage(Rating)...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 TrakT crashing MP DE
From the looks of that error message, it would seem that your .Net installation got screwed. At least from what I can tell anyway. I found this on the forums here and a user of OnlineVideos had a similar problem: https://forum.team-mediaportal.com/threads/group-creation-broken-in-1-0-0-0.104923/ EDIT: just noticed you have the...
From the looks of that error message, it would seem that your .Net installation got screwed. At least from what I can tell anyway...
Hey guys, TrakT was working perfectly last night. But today Upon starting MP it closes itself. I checked the TrakT log and this is...
Replies
Views
This is working now, thanks for reporting.
This is working now, thanks for reporting.
Regarding the new trailers functionality, it seems to be missing under Movie Recommendations, if you press enter on a movie it...
Replies
Views
FYI - I posted this skin request - https://forum.team-mediaportal.com/threads/suggestion-change-trailer-link-in-moving-pictures.109993/ If possible can you chime in with what code the skin should use to ask the trakt plugin to do this? Thanks :D
FYI - I posted this skin request -...
btw - currently v1.8 isn't available via the mp extension installer updater.BUG Playing Trailers MP 1.2 / Trakt 1.8 / Avalon...
Replies
Views
everything works, (although i didnt check pressing play on tvshow/movie) :) THNX
everything works, (although i didnt check pressing play on tvshow/movie) :) THNX
MP1.2.3 + Default Wide + Latest version of trakt/online videos (via MPEI) BUG: No action when pressing enter on tvshow/movie that...
Replies
Views
thank you for helping. ;)
thank you for helping. ;)
hello. i got a strange probleme here. when i'm almost finished watching a movie (end credits) i want to press stop on the remote...
Replies
Views
So you have been using trakt.tv but now what to remove your watched history? You can do that from the website by removing shows/movies individually (thats the only way to remove something that is scrobbled). For anything that was synced as seen you can use the configuration button to clear your library. I think it would just be...
So you have been using trakt.tv but now what to remove your watched history? You can do that from the website by removing...
Hello everyone, So up until now, I have had a Trakt.tv account and it has been kind of something that I don't use. I set the...
Replies
Views
Thanks!
Thanks!
Hi! It's somehow funny... Yesterday tried to update the plugin to the last version (I'm at trakt 1.6.2 and MP 1.2.2) and, even the...
Replies
Views
That was fast :) Thanks again.
That was fast :) Thanks again.
Is it possible to configure the plugin that it shows the trakt rating after a new episode?
Replies
Views
I turn off proxy on HTPC :(
I turn off proxy on HTPC :(
Updated plug-in not too long ago (v1.2.0, v1.2.1), and started to get media portal at the start of a message can not login to the...
Replies
Views
tried to watch the film again, everything is fine: (
tried to watch the film again, everything is fine: (
Why scrobbling for movie Моя безумная семья (tt1714920) but wrong response Суперменеджер, или Мотыга судьбы (2011)? 25.02.2012...
Replies
Views
Post updated with latest version, I have been meaning to ask FTR developers about compatibility issues.
Post updated with latest version, I have been meaning to ask FTR developers about compatibility issues.
Trakt is fantastic! I think I have everything working except for 4TR (For The Record). I am using 4TR version 1.6.0.2 (the...
Replies
Views
Yes, its done in .Net. Here is the full line of code used by the expression: Match regMatch = Regex.Match(info.Title, @"^(?<title>.+?)(?:\s*[\(\[](?<year>\d{4})[\]\)])?$"); We could add a setting for this so it can be customizable by advanced users, all we need is to be able to get title and year...the rest of the string can be...
Yes, its done in .Net. Here is the full line of code used by the expression: Match regMatch = Regex.Match(info.Title...
It would be awesome if I could hear if this is still a possibility in the nearby future...
Replies
Views
Currently its not possible, I have asked the author of the plugin if IMDb/TMDb id's can be exposed so it would be more accurate at getting a match on trakt. If that is implemented then I will add support for it.
Currently its not possible, I have asked the author of the plugin if IMDb/TMDb id's can be exposed so it would be more accurate at...
Hey Community and Plugin builder, is it posible to add showtimes to the plugin. I mean, in Detail View i can click an button add...
Replies
Views
Hi IchBinsShort, the original error you saw with Response from server was unexpected was just bad luck at the time, maybe the server went down for maintenance or something. If you have season numbers but are missing episode numbers then you get the error Episode number must be greater than zero or similar. If you dont have season or...
Hi IchBinsShort, the original error you saw with Response from server was unexpected was just bad luck at the time, maybe the...
Today I would test the new feature but the Epiosode would't be scrobbled. I see this error in the logs, "Response from server was...
Replies
Views
Can't tell for sure without debug logs, normally an API response will be returned with duration is too short (trailer?) if we send duration field as a very small value. It's done to prevent scrobbling of trailers from some mediacenters. Debug logs will show what we send to trakt including the Duration field. Duration should match...
Can't tell for sure without debug logs, normally an API response will be returned with duration is too short (trailer?) if we send...
What is it? Why trailer? 11.02.2012 17:49:34[Scrobble][38][Info] File was recognised by My Videos and is now scrobbling 11.02.2012...
Replies
Views
You really need to raise your support issue here: Community-powered support for trakt Issue is server end as far as I can tell.
You really need to raise your support issue here: Community-powered support for trakt Issue is server end as far as I can tell.
Hello, i've a problem with syncing a serie. It's a french anim serie. IDs seems to be correct. Any idea ? Many thanks for...
Replies
Views
Should have checked the forum sooner, just installed new version today and found it. Thank you!
Should have checked the forum sooner, just installed new version today and found it. Thank you!
Any chance we can get an option to add a series to a custom list from within MP-TVSeries?
Replies
Views
A little more information, I tried a dummy file import into movingpics based on your movie info above. I think whats happening is that your movie has imdbid = tt ...when movingpics does an artwork update, it gets the UFC movie from themoviedb.org. This could be a bug in the moviedb API or movingpictures im not sure. Snippet from...
A little more information, I tried a dummy file import into movingpics based on your movie info above. I think whats happening is...
H ltfearme! I am not sure, what this issue is related to, but i'm not watching "Silva vs Okami" at the moment (screenshot), i...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 Trakt your IMDb 250 DE
That requires authentication which isn't something you can do in Javascript (any browser worth using will have protections against such things to avoid cross site scripting) and is also why your profile has to be public for it to work.
That requires authentication which isn't something you can do in Javascript (any browser worth using will have protections against...
Hey look what I made! Trakt your IMDB 250 Takes any public profile and matches it against the IMDB 250, to see how far...
Replies
Views
Hi Edalex, they are not stupid questions and can be confusing at first. Let me try to help you understand it better: WatchList is a special type of list you can create, lets say you are browsing the trending movies and find something you are interested in watching. In this case you might add it to your WatchList. Once you have...
Hi Edalex, they are not stupid questions and can be confusing at first. Let me try to help you understand it better: WatchList is...
Hi. Can I ask several stupid questions? Maybe they appeared coz my english is not so good to understand all trakt features :(...
Replies
Views
I hope so too, only IMDb+ and OnlineVideos are currently using it I think. Although it only supports plugin that store settings in XML files, database settings would require additional work. Yep, thats all you need...as long as you embed that in your MPEI package it will pick it up automatically. Your plugin can also hook into an...
I hope so too, only IMDb+ and OnlineVideos are currently using it I think. Although it only supports plugin that store settings in...
In Trakt v1.3.1 we have added an Advanced Settings GUI. This is only available to you if you have the Extensions plugin installed...
Replies
Views
AW: Re: Related (Similar) Movies/TVShows Yeah, already done in testversion - and tnx to ltfearme for adding support in trakt :-)
AW: Re: Related (Similar) Movies/TVShows Yeah, already done in testversion - and tnx to ltfearme for adding support in trakt :-)
Hi Everyone, just letting you all know of a cool new feature that will be available in the next version of the plugin Related...
Replies
Views
Top Bottom