Trakt (18 Viewers)

MP1 MP2 Some thoughts on a new feature (1 Viewer) DE
Yeah sure, just let me know!
Yeah sure, just let me know!
Hi ltfearme, I guess this might have come up earlier and if so just let me know... But I was just watching a new series in mp and...
Replies
Views
That did the trick. I edited the file and it works now :)
That did the trick. I edited the file and it works now :)
Since the latest update, Trakt crashs each time I enter the plugin in MePo. tried different skins tried to erase it / reinstall...
Replies
Views
Thanks! You're right about the translation I think.. I used #Trakt.Translation.TrendingMovies.Label and #Trakt.Translation.TrendingShows.Label. But it looks like the translation of that string is not right in the Trakt translation file. I will fix that in the Dutch translation file!
Thanks! You're right about the translation I think.. I used #Trakt.Translation.TrendingMovies.Label and...
@ltfearme First I have to say thanks for you awesome work in developing and maintaining plugins. Your plugins are absolutely...
Replies
Views
Thanks for your hint. It seems the problem was that the movie had as ID only "tt". I have now changed the right ID and have synced two times. Seems it is not synced anymore :-) Thanks!
Thanks for your hint. It seems the problem was that the movie had as ID only "tt". I have now changed the right ID and have synced...
@ltfearme I need help :) Trakt sync on every sync the movie "After Earth". Trakt is automatically syncing every 24 hours. Now I...
Replies
Views
This works fine Thank You... Another quest. When it works i ask this in Skin specific forum, but is it given from your tool, that i can onup go too the dashboard in basichome and scroll through the covers and enter the info site from there ? For example latest movies...
This works fine Thank You... Another quest. When it works i ask this in Skin specific forum, but is it given from your tool, that...
Hm i have little problems to show the covers in the basic home dashboard, the rest is showen. In trakt directly the covers are...
Replies
Views
New release v5.4.1 which fixes this issue.
New release v5.4.1 which fixes this issue.
I get this error in my log file after upgrading ... would you care to take a look.? everything seems to work ..
Replies
Views
I think it would be useful to add filtering to the activity stream so you can view all your recently added, paused, watched etc. This could be done from the context menu. I will probably not add that for this release but the one after. I also want to add the recently paused episodes and movies to the UserProfile GUI.
I think it would be useful to add filtering to the activity stream so you can view all your recently added, paused, watched etc...
I've mostly finished on the user dashboard, just a few tweaks here and there left. If you wish to help test before next release...
Replies
Views
Works perfect - Big THX for your hints, Damien (y)
Works perfect - Big THX for your hints, Damien (y)
@catavolt , did you know know you can put a trakt dashboard on any skin window including BasicHome? The dashboard can include User...
Replies
Views
I like a bit of escapism with the Aus/NZ soaps (as well as ones from the UK) Good job I didn't wrongly scrobble from one of the UK soaps, it has been going for over 50 years, that would well and truly be my top watched show :)
I like a bit of escapism with the Aus/NZ soaps (as well as ones from the UK) Good job I didn't wrongly scrobble from one of the UK...
Hi, I have 3 shows which I have set to exclude from sending the data to trakt (they still show in the trakt app to ignore them)...
Replies
Views
My problem related to MPurlsourcefilter. Solution is here: https://forum.team-mediaportal.com/threads/merging-mediaportal-url-source-splitter-iptv-filter.121165/page-42#post-1135968
My problem related to MPurlsourcefilter. Solution is here...
Hi Playing online trailers from trakt-movies-trending was working fine earlier in the week. Recently upgraded all plugins using...
Replies
Views
Oups, that tells you how much time has passed since I looked at anime scrobling! I stand correct ad will follow the proper path to the light.
Oups, that tells you how much time has passed since I looked at anime scrobling! I stand correct ad will follow the proper path to...
Dear all, I may have missed something for a very long time, but since I am doing a clean install and had to setup Trakt again in...
Replies
Views
I suggest if you have a show which you can't find on trakt then ignore it from the trakt configuration tool. If you don't ignore it, it will always attempt to sync and could lead to unexpected results. Look at your logs occasionally and check the sync behaviour to see what is being synced to trakt.tv, if it is syncing something that...
I suggest if you have a show which you can't find on trakt then ignore it from the trakt configuration tool. If you don't ignore...
Does this also affect synchronization of watched status? I have some series in my collection which I repeatedly marked as "already...
Replies
Views
Thanks for the quick reply I tried a while back editing the xml file (this was just for season/episode numbers though) and it didn't seem to work, the changes where ignored (probably did it wrong), I will give this another try with the series name and see how it goes Using the tvseries plugin would work as everything is recorded as...
Thanks for the quick reply I tried a while back editing the xml file (this was just for season/episode numbers though) and it...
Hi, I wonder if there is anyway around a small issue I have (this is with recorded tv) Shows that use the '&' in a title are shown...
Replies
Views
:-) cool, thanks...
:-) cool, thanks...
Hi @ltfearme, I have some minor remarks to the trakt plugin which came up recently. Don't know if this is the right place to...
Replies
Views
You can keep using the test dll, future upgrades will be no problem.
You can keep using the test dll, future upgrades will be no problem.
Hi, I have a couple of queries 1, Has anything changed with the trakt site regarding ratings, just been looking at my history and...
Replies
Views
Thanks for reporting, I will lower the priority for now in getting a fix since there is an acceptable work around for now. When I do make a fix I will post a test build so you can check ;) Cheers, Damien
Thanks for reporting, I will lower the priority for now in getting a fix since there is an acceptable work around for now. When I...
Hi, Not sure if I am doing something wrong but I have problems with scrobbling after watching live tv/using the epg, have tried...
Replies
Views
You should just delete your whole Trakt configuration from that file as some of the values are not recommended. When you start config and save next it will restore the defaults.
You should just delete your whole Trakt configuration from that file as some of the values are not recommended. When you start...
Hi, I think my installation of trakt plugin is screwed up. The plugin worked well for some time, but now is not working anymore...
Replies
Views
I know. My theme files with me. But access to the media portals are not.
I know. My theme files with me. But access to the media portals are not.
Noticed that the #Trakt.Show.Tvdb and #Trakt.Movie.Imdb empty. This is due to the change of API? Or due to changes in the skins?
Replies
Views
I tried both from inside MP and outside MP (which I always prefer). I am going to execute "ipconfig /flushdns" several times and retry when I get home. Of course doing a manual download and installing is an option, I just wanted to see if anyone else had the same issue as I did / or that I missed a footnote somewhere. ;) Edit: It...
I tried both from inside MP and outside MP (which I always prefer). I am going to execute "ipconfig /flushdns" several times and...
For some reason I can not see the update to v5.1.1 via MPE.
Replies
Views
The original crash reported has now been fixed in v5.1.1.
The original crash reported has now been fixed in v5.1.1.
Since installing MP 1.10, it has been constantly crashing when a movie ends. This happens with both MovingPictures as well as...
Replies
Views
Thanks for the translation @homer.web. Hopefully the feature will come back soon on the API and I can then populate the list again.
Thanks for the translation @homer.web. Hopefully the feature will come back soon on the API and I can then populate the list again.
Guys, Is the message "Sorry, this feature is currently not available ..." related to some kind of issues with last trakt pluging...
Replies
Views
I've deleted the test binary above. New release v5.1.0 is now available which include this fix.
I've deleted the test binary above. New release v5.1.0 is now available which include this fix.
Here at the update 5.0.4 no more crashes i think the weekend runs good without problems. But i have deactivate the sync Option...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 Unable to Login: (520) Origin Error (1 Viewer) DE
Correct as @Luca Brasi mentioned, this is a common error experienced by all users of the API right now. It is affecting a lot of API methods including Login.
Correct as @Luca Brasi mentioned, this is a common error experienced by all users of the API right now. It is affecting a lot of...
Hi, Just a remark regarding the 5.0.5 0 plugin. Since I've updated to this version trakt hasn't been able to track/sync anything I...
Replies
Views
Official release out v5.0.6 with fix for this.
Official release out v5.0.6 with fix for this.
After watching episode :( crash, no rate dialog show :( 2015-01-09 22:14:55.316 [INFO] [MPMain][01]: Starting Trakt plugin...
Replies
Views
I have not worked yesterday calendar. Just an empty box.
I have not worked yesterday calendar. Just an empty box.
Hi, I also had problems like tony3ridge. After I've read through the thread I've tried deleting all traktplugin.dll files other...
Replies
Views
Thanks
Thanks
Hi guys, I couldn't find any hover image for this plugin so I created one myself. I hope you like it. Want to use it? Just copy...
Replies
Views
It seems to fix it. Thank you so much!
It seems to fix it. Thank you so much!
@ltfearme Previously Viewed series ceased to re-enter the viewing history. Now every time you turn the cartoon and the movie added...
Replies
Views
That's very odd. The MPEI says that 1.8.0.1607 is installed (I installed it from the MPEI) but when I open the plug in it is reporting 1.5.1.1487, I'll copy the database and thumbs, uninstall and re-install. Thanks for finding this. UPDATE: Now on latest version of MovingPictures, hopefully this will solve the problem. Thanks again!
That's very odd. The MPEI says that 1.8.0.1607 is installed (I installed it from the MPEI) but when I open the plug in it is...
Hey guys. Thanks for your hard work and bringing us trakt to MP. I am using trakt just to sync the watched flags. Like mentioned...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 Bad Gateway DE
Seems to work now.
Seems to work now.
When I try to login to trakt.tv in MediaPortal I get the a popup saving "Your password or username is incorrect". In the log file...
Replies
Views
Thanks a lot! The season/episode thing might have something to do with my "improved" webgrab+ plus configuration :D
Thanks a lot! The season/episode thing might have something to do with my "improved" webgrab+ plus configuration :D
I updated Trakt to 5.0.2 today and MP started to have issue: MyFilms just showed an empty page when I selected it, but if I...
Replies
Views
Top Bottom